Most potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
What villain has the potential to do most good?

starlock
well i would say molecule man or is that too powerfull?

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
What villain has the potential to do most good? Lex

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
Lex

Action Comics Annual 10 gave me that impression as well.

Juntai
Action Comics Annual 10 gave me that impression as well. I've felt that way for a long time. Which story are you speaking of? I can't think of it offhand.

Soljer
Action Comics Annual 10 gave me that impression as well.

Why would Action Annual give you that idea?

Entity
Honestly Lex does have enormous potential to do incredible things for the world.
You just have to be willing to see the bigger picture and Lex has to get over hisown ego and obsession with Superman.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Why would Action Annual give you that idea?

Kept on saying he would devote himself to eradicating war and hunger, and it made me think how things would've been if he had actually done that.

nimbus006
What villain has the potential to do most good?

During Thanos's series he made some incredible improvements to Rigel-13.

Lex can only help this planet, while Thanos has the tech do more good on a larger scale all over the Universe.

Plus, he's just more intelligent.

Entity
Parallax had the potential to rewrite all of history righting every wrong all throughout time! shifty

Soljer
Kept on saying he would devote himself to eradicating war and hunger, and it made me think how things would've been if he had actually done that.

It's been pointed out a couple times that Lex talks out of his ass with respect to things like that.

He uses Superman's existence as his excuse for not pursuing more benevolent paths when, in reality, he doesn't help anyone because he's incapable - either because of a lack of ability or lack of will.

llagrok
Let's refrain from mentioning anyone above low herald by the way.

It's been pointed out a couple times that Lex talks out of his ass with respect to things like that.

He uses Superman's existence as his excuse for not pursuing more benevolent paths when, in reality, he doesn't help anyone because he's incapable - either because of a lack of ability or lack of will.

Of course, but it made me wonder what it would be like if he actually was like that.

Soljer
Let's refrain from mentioning anyone above low herald by the way.

Of course, but it made me wonder what it would be like if he actually was like that.

Again; it's been alluded to that even if Lex had benevolent intentions, he lacks the ability (intellectual or otherwise) to actually do what he claims.

However, he has impressed me on numerous occasions, and it reminds me of another character I've always wanted to see go 'good.'

Doomsday.

Who recalls the arc when Doomsday led the charge against Gog? Doomsday wearing the symbol of the house of El?

When he asked "Will I have to become a monster again"?

I was, personally, quite intrigued by the idea of Doomsday fighting for good.

Erik-Lensherr
Doomsday.

Who recalls the arc when Doomsday led the charge against Gog? Doomsday wearing the symbol of the house of El?

I was, personally, quite intrigued by the idea of Doomsday fighting for good.

Wierd.

Just today I was thinking of the same thing and wanted to make a thread to discuss about the character.

Newjak
Again; it's been alluded to that even if Lex had benevolent intentions, he lacks the ability (intellectual or otherwise) to actually do what he claims.

However, he has impressed me on numerous occasions, and it reminds me of another character I've always wanted to see go 'good.'

Doomsday.

I was, personally, quite intrigued by the idea of Doomsday fighting for good. Whatever happened to Doomsday after the Gog Wars?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Newjak
Whatever happened to Doomsday after the Gog Wars?

He left with Gog.

Which is one of the main reasons why I wanted to make Doomsday thread.

How the hell did he come back during Infinite Crisis and why the variations in power he's displayed ?

Newjak
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
He left with Gog.

Which is one of the main reasons why I wanted to make Doomsday thread.

How the hell did he come back during Infinite Crisis and why the variations in power he's displayed ? Interesting

Bentley
Korvac had the potential to do good, the poor bastard.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bentley
Korvac had the potential to do good, the poor bastard.

No one above Low herald please.

Bentley
Korvac before he had powers? angel

Endless Mike
Doctor Doom

Martian_mind
Lex Luthor:Red Son was pretty awesome

Dinalfos
Define potential. Are we talking about resources like money or personality?

But I'd say it's a pretty boring question anyway. I'm personally more interested in which hero has the most potential for "evil".

Entity
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Define potential. Are we talking about resources like money or personality?

But I'd say it's a pretty boring question anyway. I'm personally more interested in which hero has the most potential for "evil". That's easy. Just imagine what Strange would be capable of if he completely scummed to the darkness.

Flash gone evil. I mean really evil, like out to destroy the universe evil would be near unstoppable for Earth, if no one sees it coming.

Xavier on a quest could act in secret and slowly gather what he needed to be literally completely unstoppable by means of anyone under LT. Hell he's already got a complete Infinity Gauntlet in his grasp. All he'd have to do is take it.

Rogue in the DC would be a force to be reckoned with. As long as she could take out Jonn first it'd be all over I think! Just can't figure out how she'd do that thou other than maybe steal Wally's power first and quick grab him that way.

Also Reed would probably make people wish for Doom if he when completely dark! That is if they got the chance!

Kris Blaze
hmmm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
hmmm

Indeed.

AlmightyKfish
No-one above Low Herald?

Doom would be a good contendor for this. I mean, one of the times he ruled Earth didn't he stop all hunger, poverty and everyone lived in peace? Might have been when he went to 2099.

Original Smurph
Well, apparently Ultron's low herald...

The Nuul
Magneto.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doctor Doom
Yeah, a no-brainer, really. Considering he's done so on panel before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.