Ultimate Quicksilver vs. DC Speedsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

severance
Ultimate Quick silver seems terrifyingly fast mach 10 was a speed he approached as a kid, this was like a warm up for him now. When he accelarated a rival speedster to nearer his top speedster she disintergrated. I believe he is therefore pretty damn quick. Does he have any chance against any of DC speedsters?

King_Mungi
In short no, Ultimate Northstar speedblitzed Quicksilver and he can't hold a candle to the DC speedsters

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In short no, Ultimate Northstar speedblitzed Quicksilver and he can't hold a candle to the DC speedsters

What Mungi said.

guy222
agree w/mungi

llagrok
Quicksilver was pretty fast in Ultimates V2

CaptainStoic
Mach ten is pretty damn fast.

Bentley
Bah, unless we could compare acceleration instead of speed we will always be fixed in the Flashes being the fastest, and honestly I like it that way.

severance
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Mach ten is pretty damn fast.

Yep and mach10 was nothing to QS

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by severance
Ultimate Quick silver seems terrifyingly fast mach 10 was a speed he approached as a kid, this was like a warm up for him now. When he accelarated a rival speedster to nearer his top speedster she disintergrated. I believe he is therefore pretty damn quick. Does he have any chance against any of DC speedsters?

Like Flash? Are you nuts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.