Apocalypse vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
who wins?

llagrok
Unless Apocalypse gets somehow starts using his teleportation really skillfully, he could take some wins.

If not, Black Bolt 10/10

quanchi112
Blackbolt all day .

Rhinoceros
Apoc has taken BB's attack before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Apoc has taken BB's attack before. And he was oneshotted.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by quanchi112
And he was oneshotted.

In House of M, an alternate reality.

llagrok
Nope, retard. Apocalypse was unaffected.

HoM Apocalypse ONLY had molecular manipulation according to the HoM files.

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Apoc has taken BB's attack before.

He was amplified.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In House of M, an alternate reality. Have the met and has Apoc taken his whisper at any other point in time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Nope, retard. Apocalypse was unaffected.

HoM Apocalypse ONLY had molecular manipulation according to the HoM files.

He was amplified. This really was unwarranted. What instance are you referring to? And I think we agreed that BB wins all day.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by quanchi112
What instance are you referring to?

Probably this...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

Before this, the Inhumans stated that Apocalypse had conquered their home, the city of Attilan, and enslaved part of its population. Black Bolt and Inhuman Royal Family later joined forces with X-Factor and attacked Apocalypse at the moon. So, that would mean Apocalypse had defeated BB and kicked him off the moon... biscuits

Raoul
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Probably this...

Before this, the Inhumans stated that Apocalypse had conquered their home, the city of Attilan, and enslaved part of its population. Black Bolt and Inhuman Royal Family later joined forces with X-Factor and attacked Apocalypse at the moon. So, that would mean Apocalypse had defeated BB and kicked him off the moon... biscuits

still the apoc fans dig up that one old scan... stick out tongue

also, illagrok, there's no need for name calling...

Xplosive
Apocalypse

quanchi112
Probably this...

Before this, the Inhumans stated that Apocalypse had conquered their home, the city of Attilan, and enslaved part of its population. Black Bolt and Inhuman Royal Family later joined forces with X-Factor and attacked Apocalypse at the moon. So, that would mean Apocalypse had defeated BB and kicked him off the moon... biscuits Damn these old scans. laughing out loud Didnt know about this instance.

Zeitgeist
Which was clearly an EXTREMELY low showing for Blackagar.

The man has destroyed the fugging Negative Barrier with his voice.

Apocalypse isn't going to laugh off that so easily.

guy222
BB

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
BB

guy222
cheers

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
cheers

thumb up

guy222
wavey

Black Bolt

Aster Phoenix
Probably this...

2nd best sig I have seen all day. And Apoc FTW if it's that version we are going with.

Current one? BB.

shiv
Nur is lookin strong in that scan.

WhiteWitchKing
Probably this...

Ah, I recall Apocalypse was being amped by a baby Cable during this stroy, so Black Bolt wins 8/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ah, I recall Apocalypse was being amped by a baby Cable during this stroy, so Black Bolt wins 8/10.

I think he was amplified by some other inhumans.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by llagrok
I think he was amplified by some other inhumans.

From what I recalled, he appeared in a humongous form attached to a some kind of machine when they attacked him. The fight was Apocalypse with prep against X-Factor and the Inhuman. This hardly would mean he'd took Black Bolt's attack the same way in a one on one meeting.

llagrok
From what I recalled, he appeared in a humongous form attached to a some kind of machine when they attacked him. The fight was Apocalypse with prep against X-Factor and the Inhuman. This hardly would mean he'd took Black Bolt's attack the same way in a one on one meeting.

Of course.

Those showings wouldn't apply to Apocalypse in a straight up fight.

Bad Ash231

No, Apoc talked about usurping Cable's life force into his own... which means Cable would have been dead already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.