What was the strangest thing you've done for money?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained
i honestly just want to know.

i normally don't wouldn't tell people this but who gives a shyit. i doubt that any of you will tell my mom.

when i was in high school, i used to have sex for money first to help my mom with the bills and then to support my son. because of my religious background, which some of you know has been an issue with some of the things that are going on in my life right now, i had to stop for the exact reasons why i started to do it in the first place. and i should also say that it was heterosexual sex. i never did the gay thing. i don't recommend anyone doing it but times were hard. and to this day my mom still thinks that i was working as a door to door salesman laughing out loud

Mairuzu
what the fvck

i ran out of eggos no expression

FoxMeister
I once jumped out of a tree. I caught my jeans on a branch and my trousers were ripped from my body no expression

Lamb Of God
Had sex with a head of lettuce... no expression

Ax3l
Said "Jacope, he's a pretty cool guy"

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ax3l
Said "Jacope, he's a pretty cool guy" I am a pretty cool guy, if you get to know me better. smile

jaden101
i once was an enforcer at a drug deal...had to stand around with a gun looking menacing...got 2g for it though

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
I am a pretty cool guy, if you get to know me better. smile Also delusional.

Kelly_Bean
I've never done anything strange for money. If I ever needed money that bad, I'd just ask for it..sheesh.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
Also delusional. Do you always want to create hostility? Because you are beginning to sound like my 7 years old nephew and it's pure entertainment.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Ordained
i honestly just want to know.

i normally don't wouldn't tell people this but who gives a shyit. i doubt that any of you will tell my mom.

when i was in high school, i used to have sex for money first to help my mom with the bills and then to support my son. because of my religious background, which some of you know has been an issue with some of the things that are going on in my life right now, i had to stop for the exact reasons why i started to do it in the first place. and i should also say that it was heterosexual sex. i never did the gay thing. i don't recommend anyone doing it but times were hard. and to this day my mom still thinks that i was working as a door to door salesman laughing out loud

Sounds like utter bollocks.

Röland
This is strange and stupid. I was playing poker and a guy said I wouldn't drink a bit of his spit bottle for $20. I ended up doing it.

Spit bottle is a bottle that people use to spit into when they are using chewing tobacco.

Ax3l
Yum.

Kelly_Bean

AbnormalButSane

Röland
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
KMC is full of idiots but we're not THAT idiotic. We all know what spit bottles are...or at least, should...
I just didn't know if only Ohioans called them spit bottles. shrug
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yum.
Nah, I was puking for like 10 minutes. haermm
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
gasp
shock

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Honey I'm right below you in Kentucky..lol.
My bad. haermm

Kelly_Bean

Röland
You've always liked me on bottom....
Actually, I always like it when you're on top...

Kelly_Bean

Röland
cry You never told me that, I just assumed from your facial expression that everything was fine for you top. *Stomp*
I didn't want to hurt your feelings. cry

Ahhhh, you stomped me!

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Sex is sex, take it or leave it, buster!
I will gladly take it. 131

Kelly_Bean

Captain In$ano
i got naked and chased ducks for half an hour, i caught one to. big grin

Leo.M

Naz
hmm No, can't say I've been paid to do anything weird. Normall I volunteer to do something weird before anyone has to offer money.

Robtard
Originally posted by Naz
hmm No, can't say I've been paid to do anything weird. Normall I volunteer to do something weird before anyone has to offer money.

PM me on 10/11/08 then... cuz I have a ton of "weird" things in mind.

Naz
Originally posted by Robtard
PM me on 10/11/08 then... cuz I have a ton of "weird" things in mind.

You dirty, dirty boy. 13

Strangelove
I worked. no expression

Wålshy
Originally posted by Strangelove
I worked. no expression petpet

Kumori Okami
i once was paid $75 to eat a habanero pepper and follow it up with a bottle of hot sauce.

Thoren
I kicked someones ass.

Best $10 ever.

Barker

Shelbert Lemon
I was paid $100 to let a friend motorboat my boobs.

Wålshy
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I was paid $100 to let a friend motorboat my boobs. haermm prossie

Blue_Hefner
I invaded a military base to investigate some missing fish.

=Tired Hiker=
Some friends and I wanted to go to a Phish concert, and my buddy didn't have enough money for a ticket, so we bought some beer at Costco and sold them in the parking lot at the concert to make enough money for him to buy a ticket off a scalper. The best part was, we were selling the beer; One for two dollars or two for five dollars. We totally ripped people off and all but maybe one person figured out that you weren't actually saving money by purchasing two for five. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.