Star Wars Galaxy At War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
unhosted star wars rpg.
the plot is that each person is the captain of a small fleet, whether it be a pirate, milatary, personnal army, smuggler, gang, whatever you want as a profession. the ships cant be in the super capital class, unless thats all you have. the fleet can contain at most 2 capital ships and 5 other large ships. you can be any species, and pretty much any lack of better word profession, which means you can be a smuggler to a jedi to a bounty hunter to an admiral.

the galaxy is at utter turmoil, every faction has split from each other, all the governments are at war. jedi and sith alike have to support what ever side they see right.
CHOOSE, your character, CHOOSE, your fleet, CHOOSE your side
i'll post my stuff in a little bit

Jedireaper
Name: Frist Marcell
Faction: New Empire
Class: Imperial
Style: Imperial
Capitol Ships: 3 Imperial class Star Destroyers (no support ships)
Fighters: 18 squadrons; 216 Fighter craft in total.
Fighter Type: X-wings
(I'll wait for a char sheet lol)

The big EH
Nexus and Dark Matter, both of the same module and differ only in colour and weapons, made from scratch by my character, samll two man fighters (i'll post pics), two cockpits one in front one in back
Nexus
mainly just basic cannons mainly but theres alot of them, about 25 i think mainly on the bottom, there is two ion cannons
Dark Mattern weapons
2 turbo lasers on the bottom four (i came up with these) Scorpian legs which send energy through them and join together and just realease a powerful blast (kinda like miniature, very miniature wersion of the death star main weapons), two bombs , 4 missles,
Nexus & Dark Matter propultion
TIE Propulsion (looks nothing like Tie-fighter)
Hyperspace propultion system
captain of Nexus: Jacen Xuan
captain of Nucleus: Corran Thorn
both of these ships are the same length of an x-wing and as wide as half of an x-wings wing span
those are just two starfighter on my flagship

my flag ship is a

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Class

Star Destroyer
Technical specifications
Length

1,040 meters
Engine unit(s)

LF9 ion engines (6)
Hyperdrive rating

* Class 1
* Backup Class 8

Armament

* Heavy turbolasers (50)
* Turbolasers (40)
* Ion cannons (20)
* Concussion missile tubes (10)
* Tractor beam projectors (8)

Complement: starfighters/shuttles (70)
Crew:7,039
Passengers:2,000 troops
Cargo capacity:15,000 metric tons
Consumables:6 months
and the fighter compliments are: 4 TIE-Defenders squads, 2 TIE-phantom squad, 2 chiss clawcrafts squads, 3 TIE oppressor squads, 2 TIE-Interdicter squad, 5 TIE- Boarding crafts, 5 TIE-interceptor squads, and varius shuttles and landers
i'll post my characters and the rest of my fleet soon

Jedireaper
Can you have a Super Star Destroyer instead? Is there a size limit? If so then I'll take the Galactic class Super Star Destroyer. For its specifications look in the 'jedi academy sign-up' area.

The big EH
Characters
Name: Jacen Xuan
Species: human
Affiliation: Grey Jedi, Xuan Faction
Job: commander and leader of Xuan Faction
Weapons: dual lightsaber, one orange, one red
Apperence: picture later
-Milatary: Grand Admiral
-Other rank: Jedi Master
Bio: took control of the Xuan Faction after his parents died, he was later permoted to a jedi master. He has one apprentice.

The big EH
if you have a super class you can only have one other capital,
otherwise you may have
4 capital ships max
the rest whatever you seem fair

Jedireaper
Check the jedi academy thread for the Galatic class Super Star Destroyer its huge lol. I won't need any support ships. Just tell me if I'm allowed.. otherwise I'll take four Imperial class Destroyers.... Just check it.

The big EH
yes it's allowed

Jedireaper
A normal Super Star Destroyer is twelve kilometers in length, this ship is one thousand five hundred kiometers long. Bristles with weapon emplacements and houses around max of a billion personall. C'mon you sure... right.

The big EH
well that, hell no, i assumed you meant a regular one

Jedireaper
Ion Disruptor beam is the alternative to the original design for the Death Star laser, basically it is a masive Ion beam that can obliterate any computerized objet and render it useless. There is one of these weapons on the comleted GD. On the plus side for attaking fleets the GD is not very maneouverable or doest have a very high acceleration at sublight but has almost light speed on its sublight drive alone. At hyperspace it can cover a far distance trip in seconds what would take a lesser vessel two minutes. The GD uses seven individual power cores as such any one or three failures would show little change in performance. The loss of four would lessen the automated weapon systems by half. Heavily armoured and shielded, the GDs hull is between ten meters to a kilometer in thickness where required and has both particle and energy shields and a shipwide cloaking device. There are many weakenesses which I dont feel obliged to release. Guess. Clue: Size.

Jedireaper
Weakness 1: You can fly a whol Star Destroyer into a hanger and blast away from inside. 2. An SSD can fly through the exaust vent attack one of the cores. You can buzz the GD with fighters and due to size, regardless of newer improvement eg. anti-fighter lasers, could never get hit. Even get the ship to shoot itself, while it is attaked from within.

Four ISDs it is then. lol

The big EH
yeah you cant have that, you could have a regular ssd but not that

Lt. Valerian
Ok, mine's here:

Capital Ships: 4 Star Destroyers (Imperial Class)
Starfighters (Jedi): 150
Shuttles: 80
Crew: 2,500
Military Status: Grand Admiral
Name: Rod Valerian
Affiliation: Grey Jedi
Job: Commander of the fleet called "Renegades of Justice"
Appearance (no pic): Dark hair, brown eyes, light skin, 6'2
Weapons: Saber staff, cyan
Bio: abandoned the Jedi Order, his fate on the Jedi teachings lost. Eventually, thousands Jedi abandoned the Order, but before they decided to follow the Sith teachings instead, Rod persuaded them to join him and succeeded. How he aquired such a fleet in such short time is unknown to everyone.

The big EH
accepted, although i need to know more about the flagship, in your case just the name and anything thats special about it

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by The big EH
accepted, although i need to know more about the flagship, in your case just the name and anything thats special about it

Sorry, forgot about that. The flagship of the four is a Pallaeon-class Star Destroyer, named the "Flying Fortress", which is equipped with mostly standard weaponry, only the Proton Torpedoes this ship carries cause remarkably more damage than common torpedoes.

The big EH
The Fleet
Capital ships
2 Aggressor-class capital ship (The Mandalore, Death's Hand)
1 Keldabe-class capital ship (The Affinity)
1 Imperial-class capital ship (The Godfather)
1 MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser (The Twilight)
other
4 Crusader-class corvettes ( Hannibal, Diemos, Dynamo, The Killquick)
1 Vengeance-class frigate (The Canderous)
2 MC30-class frigate (Calamari, Timesplitter)
6 YV-929 armed freighter (Wookie, Dilinger, Pilgrim, Yavin, Big Bird, Serenity)

Lt. Valerian
Great! So, when do we get started?

The big EH
name: Corran Thorn
Characters
Affiliation: Grey Jedi, Xuan Faction
Job: Admiral, 2nd in command next to Jacen
Weapons: two dual-bladed lightasabers
Apperence: picture later
-Milatary: Admiral
-Other rank: Jedi Knight
Bio: Jacen's apprentice who is the only known jedi or sith that is able to wield two dual bladed lightsabers at once, he is extremely skilled with lightsaber combat and force awareness which allows him to use his lightsabers. he is both brilliant and strong and is about to take on an apprentice of his own

The big EH
Nexus and Dark Matter, both of the same module and differ only in colour and weapons, made from scratch by my character, samll two man fighters (i'll post pics), two cockpits one in front one in back
Nexus
mainly just basic cannons mainly but theres alot of them, about 25 i think mainly on the bottom, there is two ion cannons
Dark Mattern weapons
2 turbo lasers on the bottom four (i came up with these) Scorpian legs which send energy through them and join together and just realease a powerful blast (kinda like miniature, very miniature wersion of the death star main weapons), two bombs , 4 missles,
Nexus & Dark Matter propultion
TIE Propulsion (looks nothing like Tie-fighter)
Hyperspace propultion system
captain of Nexus: Jacen Xuan
captain of Nucleus: Corran Thorn
both of these ships are the same length of an x-wing and as wide as half of an x-wings wing span
those are just two starfighter on my flagship

my flag ship is a

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Class

Star Destroyer
Technical specifications
Length

1,040 meters
Engine unit(s)

LF9 ion engines (6)
Hyperdrive rating

* Class 1
* Backup Class 8

Armament

* Heavy turbolasers (50)
* Turbolasers (40)
* Ion cannons (20)
* Concussion missile tubes (10)
* Tractor beam projectors (8)

Complement: starfighters/shuttles (70)
Crew:7,039
Passengers:2,000 troops
Cargo capacity:15,000 metric tons
Consumables:6 months
and the fighter compliments are: 4 TIE-Defenders squads, 2 TIE-phantom squad, 2 chiss clawcrafts squads, 3 TIE oppressor squads, 2 TIE-Interdicter squad, 5 TIE- Boarding crafts, 5 TIE-interceptor squads, and varius shuttles and landers
i'll post my characters and the rest of my fleet soon forgot to name it, it's called The Reaver

Jedireaper
The New Imperial Dominion (Fleet)

Commander: Grand Admiral Fardin Vassisk

2nd in command: Admiral Frist Marcell

Supports: Any takers.

Call-sign: Dark Blade

Model: Imperial class-III Star Destroyer (modified from Imperial class-II)

Designation: Capitol Ship

Length: 2,000 meters

Maximum acceleration: >2,300g
MGLT: 60 MGLT

Engine units:
*KDY Destroyer-I ion engine (3)
*Cygnus Spaceworks Gemon-4 ion engine (4 arrayed around the center KDY ion engine)

Hyperdrive rating:
*Class 1.0
*Backup Class 8.0

Power plant: SFS I-a2b Solar Ionization Reactor

Shielding:
KDY ISD-80x Shield Generator domes (2)

Hull: Reinforced Durasteel armour

Targeting System:
LeGrange targeting computers

Armament:
*Octuple barbette turbolaser cannons (8) (Dorsal Heavy Guns)
*Heavy turbolaser cannons (60)
*Turbolaser cannons (60)
*Ion cannons (30)
*Phylon Q7 tractor beam projectors (10)

Complement:
*X-wing squadrons (4)
*TIE Interceptor squadrons (2) (Modified with a fusion generator, shields and twin concussion missile launchers)
*A-wing Squadrons (1)
*B-wing squadrons(1)
Total fighters: 96
*Lambda-class shuttles (8)
*Delta-class Stormtrooper transports (15)
*Assault Gunboats (5)
*Skipray Blastboats (12)
*Gamma-class assault shuttle (+1)
*Repair and rerieval ships and drones
*AT-AT Barges (1)
*AT-AT walkers (20)
*AT-ST walkers (40)
Various ground vehicles
*Prefabricaed Garrison Base (1)

Crew: 37,085
Minimum crew: 5,000
Infantry: 9,700
Passengers: 1,800
Cargo capasity: 36,000 metric tonnes
Consumables (supplies): 6 years
Communications: HoloNet, Holo com.

Call-sign: Detester
(Same as II-ISD Dark Blade)

Call-sign: Constrainer

Model: Interdictor II-class Star Destroyer (modified Imperial II-class Star Destroyer)

Length: 1,300

Maximum acceleration: >2,300g
MGLT: 60 MGLT

Engine units:
(Same as ISD-II Dark Blade)

Hyperdrive rating: 1.0

Power plant:
SFS I-a9j Solar Ionization Reactor

Armament:
*Heavy turbolaser cannons (20)
*Turbolaser cannons (40)
*Gravity well projectors (4)
*Tractor beam projectors (5)

Complement:
*X-wing squadrons (4)
*A-wing squadrons (2)
*Lambda-class shuttles (4)
*Delta-class Stormtrooper transports (4)
Repair and recover vehicles
*Prefabricated Garrison Base (1)

Crew: 22,012
Minimum crew: 5,000
Infantry: 3,500

Cargo capasity: 10,000 metric tonnes

Consumables: 6 years

Communications: HoloNet, Holocom

Call-sign: Black Vengance
(Same as Dark Blade.)

Complement:
*X-wing squadrons (6)
*B-wing squadrons (2)

Call-sign: Imperial Might
(Same as Constrainer)

Jedireaper
Can you form two fleets (from different RPers) together to form allainces or have an ally.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Appearance: Dark hair, brown eyes, light skin, 6'2

The big EH
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Can you form two fleets (from different RPers) together to form allainces or have an ally. sure

Lt. Valerian
Duuude, let's get this started with...

darkxbox
fleet name: new vengence
Name: gren jalos
capital ship: the malta (imperial cruiser)
allegience: invasion support fleet for the new empire
other ships: 4 frigates, 1 star destroyer
fighters: 120 fighters total, 10 squadrons, 20 tie bombers, 20 gunships, 20 tie interceptors, 20 tie defenders, 40 tie fighters.
Dropships: 20 dropships, 4 at-at transports
vehicles: 20 at-at's, 20 at-st's
troops: 1 battalion shock troopers, 1 battalion dark troopers, 2 battalion stormtroopers, 1,200 troops in all.
history: fleet has been in service for 2 years. just got some new troops. the general is also new. usually works in contingency with one or two other fleets. capital ship stays at a distance and uses ion cannons to attack enemy ships.

capital ship
armaments: 8 turbolasers. 2ion cannons. custom bomb bay (used for carpet bombing tactics.)
crew: 20 engineers, 4 officers, 40 stormtroopers.
defense: 2 anti fighter cannons. energy shield.
Engine: standard imperial engines and hyperdrive.

(is that okay)

The big EH
Duuude, let's get this started with... i'll start it tommorrow

The big EH
or later tonight

Lt. Valerian
Okay, if we're not gonna start it now, can we start it tommorrow? It's just that tonight I won't be home.

Jedireaper
Make the intro for each fleet tonight and you can intro yourself tomorrow.

Lt. Valerian
That works for me.

darkxbox
so are we doin our intros now or later?im confused.

Lt. Valerian
We're doing them later. If you're here toninght, you'll do them tonight. If you're not, then you'll do it tommorrow morning, like me.

Jedireaper
Yo! EH- we need the RP thead.

Lt. Valerian
Btw, JediReaper, you joining my game if approved?

Jedireaper
Your on Lieutenant.

Jedireaper
Someone tell EH to open the RP forum

Lt. Valerian
Your on Lieutenant.

Cool, man. smile

darkxbox
((i edited my fleet a little.))
fleet name: new executor
Name: gren jalos
capital ship: the malta (imperial cruiser)
allegience: invasion fleet for the new empire
other ships: 4 frigates, 1 star dreadnaught ((super star destroyer))
fighters: 288 fighters total, 24 squadrons, 60 tie bombers, 48 gunships, 60 tie interceptors, 60 tie defenders, 60 tie fighters.
Dropships: 100 dropships, 5 at-at transports
vehicles: 50 at-at's, 100 at-st's, 100 speeder bikes, 100 hover tanks.
troops: 4 battalions shock troopers, 4 battalions dark troopers, 10 battalions stormtroopers, 1 battalion scout troopers, 5,700 troops in all.
history: fleet has been in service for 2 years. just got new troops. the general is also new. usually works in contingency with one or two other fleets. capital ship stays at a distance and uses ion cannons to attack enemy ships. enemies always attack the big ones first so the cruiser always gets away if the rest of the fleet is destroyed which seldom happens.

capital ship
armaments: 8 turbolasers. 2 ion cannons. custom bomb bay (used for carpet bombing tactics.)
crew: 20 engineers, 4 officers, 40 stormtroopers.
defense: 2 anti fighter cannons. energy shield.
Engine: standard imperial engines and hyperdrive.
special: cloak generator.

sorry if thats a bit extreme. if you have any suggestions for changes, please tell me. but it is an invasion fleet after all. is it approved?

Lt. Valerian
Edited:

Ok, mine's here:

Capital Ships: 4 Star Destroyers (Imperial-II Class)
Starfighters (Jedi): 260
Shuttles: 50
Crew: 3,000
Military Status: Grand Admiral
Name: Rod Valerian
Job: Commander of the fleet called "Renegades of Justice"
Appearance (no pic): Dark hair, brown eyes, light skin, 6'2
Weapons: Saber staff, cyan
Bio: abandoned the Jedi Order, his fate on the Jedi teachings lost. Eventually, thousands Jedi abandoned the Order, but before they decided to follow the Sith teachings instead, Rod persuaded them to join him and succeeded. How he aquired such a fleet in such short time is unknown to everyone.

darkxbox
rp post is up. post intros now. yaaay! smile big grin eek! happy

darkxbox
rock santa thumb up smart zorro yes oh yeh!

The big EH

0°Mandalore°0
May I join?

The big EH
sure

DangerousBeauty
ok enough people have told me to check this place out so here i am and how do i join?

Jedireaper
Name: Fardin Denzral Vassisk

Race: Human

Weapons: Standard fleet issue blaster pistol, lightsaber (later on)

Bio: Is the succesor to the Legenadary Grand Admiral Thrawn, has very high force potential and often aquires insight trough the Force. Untrained in the Jedi-Arts, Vassisk was trained to control his thoughts and was also given a lightsaber, said to be Vaders first lightsaber, it is kept in a display case in the Admirals quarters. Thrawn discovered Vassisks Force talent and trained him personally, even giving instrctions on Lightsaber combat to the young officer. Once reaching the rank of captain he was set to replace Palleon but both Thrawn and Palleon were killed supposidly and Vassisk was promoted to Admiral. After declaring independance he self promoted himself to Grand Admiral, none of his subordinates or equals argued against the promotion. Now heads the New Imperial Dominion and soon to be renamed to The New Imperial Alliance.

Jedireaper
Make a character and a fleet to command.. or join an alreay existing fleet like the Xaun Faction or the New Imperial Alliance (mine)

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
ok enough people have told me to check this place out so here i am and how do i join? since you've stated you dont think you know enough about star wars i'd say join a already existing fleet, but you can still have some ships of your own

Lt. Valerian
You're welcome to join me, if you wish.

0°Mandalore°0
I have a question: can I have more than 4 cruisers? It's just that since I'm going to be the Sith Empire, the cruisers I will use are only 600 meters of length.

Lt. Valerian
Hmm... I guess you can. Unless you plan on using upgrades or anything on them. Ask The Big Eh, anyways.

The big EH

Jedireaper
(Jaw hits the floor. WHAAT!!!!!?)

0°Mandalore°0
Ok cool, here it is-

Cruisers: 9 Interdictor-class Cruisers (don't be scared, they're more than 1,000 meters smaller than yours')
Crew: 2,100
Military: Commander of the Sith Armada, Dark Lord of the Sith
Fighters: 200
Suttles: 45
Gunships & Droppers: 60
Original Name: Soran Bult
Sith Name: Darth Voltar
Species: human-sith hybrid
Appearance: dark hair, red-yellow eyes, red armour, covered in a dark, long cape, face scarred and body corrupted by the dark side (post pics later)
Weapon: Dual sabers, red & red
Bio: After being hidden in the Unknown Regions for a long time, he believes the time has come to advance into known space, and once in there, do as seen fit for him and his Armada.

The big EH
interdictors are always good to have, fast, good at taking out corvettes and fighters, can even take on a capital ship with the aid of a space base (i have a good story for that)

Jedireaper
New Imperial Alliance battle group 'Wayland'

Executor-class Super Star Destroyer (1)
length: 19km

Imperial class-II Star Destroyers (2)
length: 1.6km

(I wont bring this in till Hoth falls.)

The big EH
here are my planets:
Mandalore
Ryloth
Hypori
Shola
Kamino
Mon Calamari

Jedireaper
What sectors are those planet in on a 'proper' galaxy map?

The big EH
that a canon map it's just mandalore is a veru unknown and unfeatured planet, couldn't find it anwhere else but it's right of hoth on the bottom of the map left of tatoine. the galaxy map varys to much

Jedireaper
Kathol sector?

darkxbox
does anyone have any suggestions for the type of ship my frigates and my capital ship should be?

darkxbox

0°Mandalore°0
Right, here's my character (edited: weapon- dual blades, purple & purple):

Forgive me if the quality is kinda shitty, but that's all I got, and that's the only program for creating characters that I know of.

DARTH VOLTAR

Lt. Valerian
Wow, that's nice... Yeah, it's the only program I know about, as well. It's okay, though.

0°Mandalore°0
Thanks.

Now, at last, I'll get my intro ready!

The big EH
wat program?

Lt. Valerian
This one: http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp

The big EH
interesting

DangerousBeauty

darkxbox
just so you know. for more infoo on ships and stuff, go to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
lots of good info on ships and stuff.

Lt. Valerian
Good to see you finally chose to join! smile

The big EH
ya i helped her out alot, though alot was her thoughts

Jedireaper
Cool. Greaat another Manda' for me to run from. *Jumps in shuttle and escapes into hyperspace* Byyyyeeee!!!!!

Seriously though, great work.

Name: Fhar Hok
Alliance: New Empire (or 'New Imperial Alliance')
Bio: Clone
Race: Human
Weapons: Blaster pistol
Ship(s): Rebel Vengance (Executor class SSD), Dementer (ISD-II), Red Dagger (ISD-II)
Force talent: 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10
Lowest...........................Highest
Experiance: Simulated battle

darkxbox
((3 new imperial fleets. 2 isd 2's. 4 isd 3's. 2 executor class ssd's. we are unstoppable!))

DangerousBeauty
Thanks guys ^^ And most of all thank you EH. Really I would have been lost without your help. My dad knows startwars like that back of his hand but even he wouldn't have been much help. lol I'll work on ships and such tonight and i might get my first post in. It's a good place for me to jump in.

The big EH
no prob, glad i make your dad useless big grin

Jedireaper
Originally posted by darkxbox
does anyone have any suggestions for the type of ship my frigates and my capital ship should be?

Interdicter cruisers or if you want Victory class-II Star Destroyers... I mean you can even design your own ships and build tem once we get a shipyard.

And DB welcome to the world of Star Wars.

The big EH
i would only recommend interdictor cruisers if you want to eliminate the enemy completely, not much in the way of weapons, victory mk 2 is a better choice

darkxbox
victory 2's cant enter atmosphere. they dont have the right kind of engine. i have made my decision.

darkxbox
my revised fleet:

The New Executor: Invasion Fleet

1 executor class star dreadnaught: the avenger
1 dreadnaught class heavy cruiser: the malta
2 escort carriers: the haven and the proctor
1 interdictor II class star destroyer: the water shield
1 imperial II class star destroyer: the fire sword

492 starfighters, 41 squadrons, 7 wings

65,600 soldiers

70 at-at's
120 at-st's
4 prefabricated garrison bases

((what do you think? okay?))

The big EH
yeah sure

Jedireaper
Great.

The big EH
my frigates will only be of Vengence-class frigates
5 of them for now anyway
Vengeance-class frigate

Technical specifications
Armament Mass-driver cannons (4)
Turbolaser batteries (2)
Other systems Cloaking device

Usage
Role(s) Frigate

The big EH
New fleet

Flag ship
Same one just with different armments, theres no turbolasers, there are all replaced with mass drivers, much smaller than vengeance-class drivers though

Other
1 Lucrehulk-class Battleship (more known as the droid control ship)
4 Aggressor-class
2 Keldabe
5 Vengeance
5 Crusader-class corvettes

The big EH

The big EH
another full body shot, except no blindfold (always has it on)

Jedireaper
Myrkr battle group.

6 Ex-rebellion Calamari Cruisers.
2 ISD-III's
10 X-wing squadrons
10 TIE Defender squadrons
4 A-wing squadrons
1 Medical Frigate

Jedireaper
Myrkr battle group is spread between Myrkr and Obroa Skai. Eg half the fleet

Fleet at 'Obora Skai' Part of Myrkr battle group.

3 Mon Cal cruisers
1 ISD-III
5 X-wings squads
5 TIE Defender squads
2 A-wing squads

Jedireaper
*Edit*

Jedireaper
Complement at Myrkr Garrison.

(Set in the buildings once used by the smuggler: Tallon Karrade.)
100 AT-AT's
200 AT-ST's
2,000 troops
200 TX-13OS Tanks (Imperial version of the Jedi hover tank)
300 speeder bikes
5 transport barges

Obora Skai garrison.

50 AT-AT's
100 AT-ST's
500 speeder bikes
2 transort barges
1,500 troops
2 TIE Interceptor-II Squadrons (modified with shields, internal compensator and cabin pressure, fusion generator, concussion missile tubes, stronger armour plating, sensors, a class 4.0 hyperdrive and a nav. The fightrs have a larger pilon size and sleeker cockpit and side windows.)

Wayland Garrison.

200,000 troops
1,000 AT-STs
200 AT-ATs
10 transport barges
10,000 speeder bikes
1,000 TX tanks

Jedireaper
Name: Ona Vossk
Faction: (Galactic Imperial Alliance) New Imperial Alliance.
Bio: Stormtrooper Commander. Originally a Rebel ground forces captain at the loss of Mon Calamari.
Force: (W) <1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10> (S)
Weapons: Blaster rifle, thermal detonators
Force Skills: unknown at this time

Lt. Valerian
Here are my ground forces stationed in Yavin IV and the Commander:

-1,000 TX Saber-class fighter tanks
-250 T3-B Heavy attack tanks
-400 T4-B Heavy tanks
-300 2-M Saber-class repulsor tanks
-70 AAC-1 hover tanks
-2,000 105-K lancer bikes

Yes, indeed, it's heavily guarded... A sanctuary for my fleet.

Commander Tron Valdinger

Faction: The Renegades of Justice (Ground Troops Commander)
Species: Zabrak
Bio: Formerly a Jedi Knight, he was one of the first to join Rod Valerian to the Renegades of Justice.
Appearance: being worked on

Jedireaper
(Some of my chars have force but aren't trained to use it. I actually have six individual characters in this thread lol a new record and I still have to post bios of the Myrkr and Obroa Skai commanders.)

(Hmm. I guess a scout should be in order. Besides I plan on reducing Yavin IV to rubble. Give me a reason to attack the planet with ground forces?)

Lt. Valerian
(You're gonna have to face my whole fleet and EH's whole fleet combined. I don't think you wanna lose half of your ships in one battle..? Oh and EH is itching for a ground fight :P)

The big EH
~let him come, i can him in one attack~

Lt. Valerian
~let him come, i can him in one attack~

Yeah, I agree. Whatever he chooses, we're gonna be there waiting for him.

The big EH
well i hope it's yavin 4, or mandalore either would be good

Jedireaper
(Guess I need Kuat drive yards instead. Then I could build Death Star's lol or Sevreign class-I Star Dreadnauts (SSD's).)

The big EH
ya no death stars

Jedireaper
What about Galactic Disruptors (of course my fleet will be destroyed before I comission that. I could have been building it on Wayland in secret and I don't expect to use it. I wont attack with it just use is as the boss character/fight after my fleet is fully gone and detroyed. It is actually quite simple to destroy. I won't tell you of course and it will take years to build. (Twenty years in my SW: The Jedi Nexus story.)

The big EH
i'm asuming it's a super weapon, so no

Jedireaper
It is not a super weapon, no Death Star lasers. Of course I'll make it a tenth its current size. I mean (2,500km) 2,500,000-meters long is too much. So (250km) 250,000-meters? It will have an Ionic Disrupter beam weapon. possibly.

darkxbox
plus, he'll have my fleet backing him.

Jedireaper
We both own it.

Lt. Valerian
Alright, since everyone has created a new fleet, here's mine:

4 Imperial Venator-class Star Destroyers --- modified point-defense laser cannons
1 Executor-class Star Dreadnought --- modified Turbo lasers & Concussion missiles
300 Jedi Starfighters
50 more shuttles
65 Gunships

0°Mandalore°0

The big EH
cool, now invade hoth, mwahaahahahahahaha

The big EH

The big EH

darkxbox
im alone in having only one fleet. its time to update.

yaga minor reinforcement. ((yaga minor is an imperial planet too. i guess it will be mine.))

imperial II class star destroyers: 4
Carrack class light cruisers: 15
imperial I class star destroyer: 1

troops: 59,630
at-at's: 100
at-st's: 190
starfighters: 435

bring this in as reinforcement if hoth battle goes yucky sick

darkxbox
troop commander herth

daren herth
field commander
picture a guy in a dark gray version of scout trooper armor with a dark trooper jump pack
command troops during an invasion. likes to go into the battlefield
carries a blaster sniper rifle
has a modified thermal detonater that stuns you instead of exploding

0°Mandalore°0
Up-date of fleet (I realized 25 cruiser were kinda a lot for only a small amount of troops, in comparrison):

Sith Fighters: 40,000
Gunships: 25,000
Crew: 860,000

(I know it's still small in comparrison, but... more would be too much, I guess.)

darkxbox
how many cruisers do you have?

Jedireaper
How many do we have? At Hoth?

I think its:

1 SSD
1 Heavy Cruiser
3 ISD-IIIs
1 ISD-II
8 Calamari cruisers
15 Carrack class cruisers
10 Frigates
3 Golon-IIs
1000+ Fighters. TIEs, X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, others.
30 Skipray Blastboats
80 Gamma-class Assualt shuttles
4 Planetary Ion cannons
1 Planetary shield generator

0°Mandalore°0
You got ALL of that ONLY in Hoth? Oh shoot, then I made my fleet petite sized... here it goes again, now my FULL, COMPLETE Fleet:

CIKS: Currently In Known Space!

Cruisers: 20 Interdictor-class cruisers (turbolasers and quad laser cannons mods), 15 Venator-class cruisers (dual turbolaser turrets and proton torpedo mods), 20 Majestic-class heavy cruisers (Ion cannon and concussion missiles mods), 25 Strike-class medium cruisers (shield mods), and 3 Sovereign-class destroyers (axial superlaser, heavy turbolaser and ion cannon mods). CIKS: 10 Interdictors, 5 Venators, 5 Majestics, and 10 Strikers.
Crew: 20'000,000 (CIKS: 5'000,000)
Military: Commander of the Sith Armada, Dark Lord of the Sith
Fighters: 10'000,000 (CIKS: 1'000,000)
Suttles: 5'000,000 (CIKS: 150,000)
Gunships & Droppers: 7'000,000 (300,000)

The big EH
How many do we have? At Hoth?

I think its:

1 SSD
1 Heavy Cruiser
3 ISD-IIIs
1 ISD-II
8 Calamari cruisers
15 Carrack class cruisers
10 Frigates
3 Golon-IIs
1000+ Fighters. TIEs, X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, others.
30 Skipray Blastboats
80 Gamma-class Assualt shuttles
4 Planetary Ion cannons
1 Planetary shield generator k thats to much for hoth, take out 3 mon calamaris

Jedireaper
I ment what we have in orbit. The 8 Calamari's, 2 ISD-IIIs, 1 ISD-II, 30 Skiprays, 56 fighter squadrons (30 (360 fighters) X-wing, 4 (48 fighters) B-wing, 2 (24 fighters) A-wing and 20 (240 fighters) TIE Interceptor class-II squadrons (Total: 672 fighters)), 3 Golon-IIs and fifteen tugs. Will be returning to 'Sluis Van' momentarily.

The big EH
good no expression

darkxbox

darkxbox
this was our fleet at hoth

1: executor class star dreadnaught
1: dreadnaught class hevy cruiser
2: escort carriers
2: Interdicter II class star destroyers
5: imperial II class star destroyers
15: carrack class light cruisers
2: imperial I class star destroyers
4: mon calamari battle cruisers
3: golon II's

1,215 star fighters

those are all of the ships we have at hoth.

The big EH
theres no sch things as interdictor II star destroyers
theres Interdictor-class Cruiser (old sith wars)
Immobilizer 418 cruiser (first one made for imperials)
Interdictor Star Destroyer

darkxbox
interdicter II's are our modified interdicter star destroyers.

The big EH
i was just looking over it, you have 11 capital ships including a SSD, i stated earlier that if you have a SSD you can only have one other cap ship, and currently the max ammount of cap ships allowed per person is 8, so either remove the SSD or take out 2 cap ships

darkxbox
1 of the 3 fleets up there is jedireapers
my fleets

fleet 1
1 dreadnaught class heavy cruiser ((capital ship))
1 executor class star dreadnaught
2 escort carriers
1 imperial II class star destroyer
1 interdicter II class star destroyer
1 mon calamari battle cruiser ((stolen))

fleet 2
1 imperial I class star destroyer ((capital ship))
4 imperial II class star destroyers
15 carrack class light cruisers

jedi reapers fleet
3 imperial III class star destroyers ((capital ship))
1 interdicter II class star destroyer
3 mon calamari battle cruisers ((stolen))
1 imperial I class star destroyer ((stolen))
3 golon II's ((stolen))

stolen ships dont count as part of the fleets. these are three seperate (four counting the stolen fleet.) fleets. and just because a ship can be a capital ship there is only one capital ship per fleet. almost every imperial ship could be a capital ship. but not all of the star destroyers were.

The big EH
stolen still count to me, and all of the star destroyers you have are capital, as they are all variations of imperial star destroyers, which happens to be a capital

Jedireaper
Actually our fleet is pretty small in size. My Fleet only:

1 SSD
6 ISD-IIIs
5 ISD-IIs
1 ISD-I
5 Interdictor-II SDs
24 Calamari Cuisers
3 Golon-IIs
202 squadrons (2,424 total fighters, possible capasity 4,344)
75 Skipray Blastboats
various frigates and assualt ships inculding:
800+ AT-ATs
1,600+ AT-STs
10,000+ ordinace such as tanks and speeder bikes
17 prefabricated garrison bases

These are spread across various planets:

Wayland:

1 SSD
2 ISD-IIIs
2 ISD-IIs
2 Interdictors-II SDs
6 Calamari cruisers
Fighters: 72 squadrons (864 fighters in total)

Sluis Van:
1 ISD-III
1 ISD-II
8 Calamari cruisers (+ 4 in construction)
3 Golon-IIs
Fighters: 56 squadrons (672 total fighters with 720 possible capacity)

Myrkr-Obroa Skai:

2 ISD-IIs
8 Calamari cruisers
1 ISD-III
1 Interdictor-II SD
Fighters: 42 squadrons (504 total fighters with 696 possible capasity)
Hoth:

2 ISD-IIIs
2 Interdictor-II SDs
2 Calamari cruisers
Fighters: 32 squadrons (384 total fighters)

The big EH
okay for now every 6 planets equals 10 capital ships, now matter what. you'll get more as the rp goes on

Jedireaper
(Imperial capitol class no-longer includes ISD-I and II's only III as it is 400 meters longer)

Ok. That had better be average capacities.

The big EH
yes they still are as ISD-III is your creation, and for every planet you control your aloud to have 2 capital ships, you can move your fleet arround between planets and SSD count as four cap ships. if you have aproblem with this i'll make a population limit (like in all RTS games) and work out a chart

Jedireaper
Lets not have complete ship limits. Besides I wouldnt field all of my fleet. Only two fleets at maximum at any one engagement from 1 RPer and if in Alliance four fleets max. Depending on the ship classes eg if an SSD then only 1 other fleet.

The big EH
wat?

Jedireaper
Ok I don't know. C'mon remember that if you used your fleet to attack then two capitol ships would get slaughtered. So we should be able to field no more than 6 at each planet depending on planet size and location. C'mon I don't plan on building any more ships. And if I do they they would'nt be fielded or even fully staffed unless I loose ships. Also your ships are extremely strong.

The big EH
i never said you can only have 2 cap ships only, 2 per planet at the current 6 is 12, although you have 7 so it's 14 for you, and currently you have over 30 and a SSD, and it's also per rper, you have two allies, 14 times 2 (because, as of now Mandalore doesn't have any planets, but he has a pretty big fleet anyway) if anything this helps you

Jedireaper
Planets in the unknown regions.

Yea Darkxbox has his own planets.

The big EH
never said he didn't

darkxbox
what if you dont have any more planets but you still have your fleet or something. i mean. its just a hypothetical. anyway id like to once again say that when i was looking at wookiepedia, most of the ships were capitals. and stolen ones dont really count. also, if its that important ill have my own planets. one moment. and if you only have one planet. why do you have four caps. and if you do capture planets, but not shipyards, it would be impossible to get more ships.

The big EH
k core planets are temprarily offf limits, some with some other planets like Kuat, and where does it say i only have one planet? and stolen ships do count

darkxbox
roche
rhen var
gala
quermia
bastion
muunilinst
yaga minor
sluis van ((shared))
hoth ((shared))
ison
anoth
andat
varonat
sump

thats how many planets i need for my whole fleet. i figured planets shared between 2 players only give them 1 ship each. but whatever. got the planets from this website http://www.starwarss.com/ . hope it helps you guys figure out time differences between planets and stuff.

The big EH
only 6 individually

darkxbox
? dont understand your last post

The big EH
your only aloud to have 6 planets, not including your allies

darkxbox
bastion
munnilist
yaga minor
rhen var
ison
andat

(we are sharing 2 planets that we captured.)
if we can only have six planets does that mean we cant capture planets?

The big EH
oh you can capture planets but not this early on, and they cant be like "the fleet existed hyperspace above fellucia and attacked the fleet, we got a planet" they have to be like what you guys did earlier, however i dont think i'll have a problem with that, you guys will know when we can capture planets. not long from now

darkxbox
name: don hasd
race: trandoshan
affiliation: pirate
fleet: 2 miniature modified vindicator II's
fighters: 10 x-wings, 1 modified a-wing (hyperspace capable)
gunships: 10 skipray blastboats
transport: 2 modified delta class stormtrooper transports
base: space station orbitting tund
pirate soldiers: 40

only using him temporarily, but he may become permanent. tund is close to mon calamari, so it could become the dark force not sith things next target. his ships are very small but fast and have strong shields.

ship details.
turbolasers: 4 batteries each
ion cannons: 1 each
anti fighter turrets: 8 each
max speed: 80 megalight (as fast as an x-wing)
acceleration: 20 seconds to max speed
crew: 142 each (includes infantry and pilots)
infantry: 20 each

The big EH
sure but the rule with secondary empires/factios whatver is that they cat teamup with your other ones, if they do you dont gain more capital ships

darkxbox
thats okay. i was actually planning on them getting beat up by the evil guys and escaping to tell the jedi about it.

The big EH
i figured that but just leting everybody know, oh and due to many people no liking the true sith idea, i'm not doing it any more

darkxbox
but i just posted about it. sad face ):

The big EH
thats at i thought about mine was it not a kickass post?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>