People Who Ship Jack and Will?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelinaAndBruce
I was wondering if that was common in the pirateverse? I know that here is like Sparrabeth *gags* central, lol. But today my little sister came down for Spring Break and I don't know how we got on the subject but she happened to mention that she ships Willow now. And I was like who?

She said Willow! I was like the tree? She said no Jack and Will. WILL+ Sparrow! And I was like huh? Like romantic. She said no not really she just likes them together I guess sort of like I ship Sparrbosa. But I know that in the Harry Potter verse there are a lot of very strange ships. Anyone heard of people shipping Jack and Will and are they called Willow or is my sister just the founder of that club, lol big grin laughing

tee_pirategirl
I I've heard of that!!!! People even ship them in a romantic way.....SO WEIRD!!

miss_swann
some a little too serious... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SdB_YUCTg

oh dear!

savvysparrowluv
I've always heard it as "Turrow" or something like that. But yeah, there are tons of Jack/Will slash fics out there. There are actually lots of potc slash fics, i've just never read any of them - not my thing *shudder*. Turrow creeps me out, but Beckett/Jack even more so.*feels ill*

texgodiva2s
Tell her for me Miz Sel&Bru, that there's an author on live journal--name's Penknife to Paper and this person writes some lovely and unusual stories along those lines--me, I've believed from the very first that it would be a group of three in that marriage, Penknife explains how. No, not Morman, nor particularly tribal--just makes the most sense to me. Not one worth more than a little alone, either pairing with Elisabeth suffers if the other one isn't included. She's got strong Yen her yang is in balance, oh well, old hippie's ain't they sumpin'?

SelinaAndBruce
Wow Turrow. Ok I will tell her about this. It's just so funny. I didn't even take her as much of a Pirates fan. I love Jack and Will together I actually wished they could have ended up partners in piracy instead of the way the movie ended but I don't want them romantic, lol

willofthewisp
Lol to slash. I can't get into it, sorry. I've never heard it called willow, though. I think the most popular slash pairing is "sparrington," meaning Jack and Norrington. Weird.

Nanami_XIV
Jack/Norrington was the first slash I ever read (loved it!)..now it's expanded thanks to my friends. XD
I have a list...
Potc:
Jack/Will
Jack/Norrington

Kingdom Hearts:
Sora/Riku
Axel/roxas
Riku/Roxas
Zexion/Demyx
etc

Harry potter
Snape/Harry
Albus/Snape

The list goes on..

potcfan2003
Originally posted by miss_swann
some a little too serious... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SdB_YUCTg

oh dear! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

VioletEyesPop08
It sounds almost too into it. I mean, if I wanted to say just something normal and not gay no one would even listen.

texgodiva2s
Some people never catch on--insulting fellow members is beyond the scope of shipping Will and Jack. Has anyone checked out Penknife? Please indulge me and say yes!!

VioletEyesPop08
Gaity is offensive to the general population, and this insults most people. How do you just chose to let discussion by the wayside? Best not to be too sensitive just because of friendly impersonal of interest question on punts intended around.

willofthewisp
I think the word you're searching for is homosexuality. Gaiety refers to song and dance and all things merry.

I myself just can't get into it. It doesn't appeal to me. I've come across a lot of Jack/Beckett ones but I guess that doesn't have a name yet. Speckett? I much prefer to think that Beckett has an unrequited love for Jack.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Miss swann! you're back!

It's called slash, darling(well, the romantic ones anyway). It's actually quite common.(unfortunately.. *sigh* the smut and fluff ones are the most... horrifying.)
I hate slash. Or, dislike them intensely.

plenty of those in fanfiction.net... so, guys, be careful of the fics you click.. i've been vicimized far too many times with.. *shivers* slash.. fics.. and.. IT'S HORRIBLE! *traumatized* (It's Ben Gates/Riley Poole(the ones that I accidentally read) gah. it was.. *shivers, tries not to puke and falls down unconcious*

savvysparrowluv
*frantically fans jaeh*

Poor thing sad You've been victimized sad And yes *shudder* its horrible to think about...

*thinks*

NO!! GET IT OUT OF MY BRAIN! NOOOOOO!!!!

J.P Jaeh_Poole
*wakes up*

I don't ever want to think about that again.

*gives brit a spike and jack hot off the racks of hjfsh to calm her down*

katelovespirate
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.

savvysparrowluv
*pulls Jack and Spike close to protect self*

Thanks Jaeh wink I'm feeling oh so much better now *giggle* big grin big grin big grin

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by katelovespirate
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that. I think this happens in remote areas.

Crazytears
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.

Exactly how I feel!

I like the friendship between 'em but that's it! Friendship.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
*salutes*

true.

SelinaAndBruce
Sparrabeth will never be believable to me since IMO Jack made it clear he has no real interest in a relationship with Elizabeth either but hey I live with it's dominance here, lol

To me it's all in good fun and I'm really not pressed even though I find some of it strange. I am no fan of Turrow or whatever but hey I'll take them over Sparrabeth, lol

VioletEyesPop08
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that. Again, yes...Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I think this happens in remote areas. What I say might still be true.Originally posted by Crazytears
Exactly how I feel!

I like the friendship between 'em but that's it! Friendship. I do not even like that, not one little bit.Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Sparrabeth will never be believable to me since IMO Jack made it clear he has no real interest in a relationship with Elizabeth either but hey I live with it's dominance here, lol

To me it's all in good fun and I'm really not pressed even though I find some of it strange. I am no fan of Turrow or whatever but hey I'll take them over Sparrabeth, lol Might as well start Jonabeth. You might really have something. haermm I already know no one would join me, but I'll be considering, personally.

Haha, I just smart, but not gay/lesbi. fist

texgodiva2s
I'm agreeing--friendship, yes--the hot and heavy particulars of anybody's business are not really what I'm thinking I need to spend time with. Love comes in all forms--I know it's a big old world, innuit?
Still, sway tho he may--just doesn't seem like there's any swish. ....Pirate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.