Are KMC forum-goers ready for another FotN thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
If, IF, FistoftheNorth makes another thread, will the majority of KMC forum-goers be ok with it?

I dunno. Alot, tons, of people i've met said no. I've seen all kinds of polls done at colleges, newspapers, the Internet, television the news, the radio, discussions saying that the majority of KMC forum-goers would not want thread by FistoftheNorth simply because he's an idiot. And that the people who do want him to make another thread want him to because he's a laughingstock. Or cause he's dumb.

Some people are saying that he might get banned if he makes another thread. He's already received complaints from other forum-goers already. I dunno. He was already compared to Czarina, or where they secretly alluding to his fate.

I know the forum-goers with brains and those who are sick of FistoftheNorth's crap are definitely fuming over the retarded shit that FistoftheNorth posts. Fact. And may be even planning to report his thread. Who knows.

I don't think he should make another thread. I mean, I wouldn't want him getting banned, for sure.

But it is a question to KMC forum-goers.. Would you accept another FistoftheNorth thread regardless of the level of dumb****ery contained within? Or not?

Bardock42
Would have been funny as first. Could have been funny as second. Just lost all appeal due to Urizen butt-****ing the satire out of the idea.

Shelbert Lemon
Now its just plain dumb.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Now its just plain dumb. You have to give credit. It's much smarter and better written and more relevant.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
You have to give credit. It's much smarter and better written and more relevant. Smarter is debatable but certainly written better.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
You have to give credit. It's much smarter and better written and more relevant. Smarter is debatable but certainly written better. Nah, not debatable. The part about Czarina is great. He actually put some thought in. Urizen just copied.

Robtard
Would have been funny as first. Could have been funny as second. Just lost all appeal due to Urizen butt-****ing the satire out of the idea.

Cosign that. ****ing Urizen, destroyer of satire. Dude is the anti-equation of humor.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
If, IF, FistoftheNorth makes another thread, will the majority of KMC forum-goers be ok with it?

But it is a question to KMC forum-goers.. Would you accept another FistoftheNorth thread regardless of the level of dumb****ery contained within? Or not?

*How clever, original, and funny of you, Zeal Ex Negro. You've set yet another new high.

*falsified statement with the opposite being true.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
*How clever, original, and funny of you, Zeal Ex Negro. You've set yet another new high.

*falsified statement with the opposite being true.

*Sarcasm

*Term you were looking for

FistOfThe North
*Sarcasm

*Term you were looking for

er, oh.

BackFire
I'm going to jack off if he makes another thread.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
A joke's never funny unless you beat it into the ground.

Bardock42
A joke's never funny unless you beat it into the ground.

Yeah, that was Michael Richards motto, wasn't it?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Yeah, that was Michael Richards motto, wasn't it?
If by "joke," you mean "black people," then yes.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Wait, SODomy made two retard threads? Wow, what a ****wit. Ruining the fun for everyone by being a dumb ****.

dadudemon
buuuuut, Robtard already did this joke....confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
buuuuut, Robtard already did this joke....confused

If you look at it objectively, excluding time, you will see value in Robtard's as well as Zeal's thread.

As for Urizen, on top of not being the first his idea was just idiotic. What makes it worse is that he realized it after he made the thread and made a second one just as uninspired and dull as the first.

JacopeX
I'm tired of these mother****in trolls, on these mother ****in forums!

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm tired of these mother****in trolls, on these mother ****in forums!

Snakes on a Plane reference?

Classy.

JacopeX
Yea. smile

But with all that out of the way, just leave Fotn alone and please quit making threads that are based on members and its only purpose is to try to redicule them. It's not only stupid and childish, but it's also against the rules. Otherwise, you are pretty much showing that those you try to redicule mean so much to you.

dadudemon
If you look at it objectively, excluding time, you will see value in Robtard's as well as Zeal's thread.

As for Urizen, on top of not being the first his idea was just idiotic. What makes it worse is that he realized it after he made the thread and made a second one just as uninspired and dull as the first.

Okay.

*goes back and actually reads his initial post*

LOL! He remembered my reference to him being like Czarina.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay.

*goes back and actually reads his initial post*

LOL! He remembered my reference to him being like Czarina.
Fool, Corrina was FotN's other personality.
Yea. smile

But with all that out of the way, just leave Fotn alone and please quit making threads that are based on members and its only purpose is to try to redicule them. It's not only stupid and childish, but it's also against the rules. Otherwise, you are pretty much showing that those you try to redicule mean so much to you.
Everything you write fails.

FistOfThe North

I dunno. Alot, tons, of people i've met said no. I've seen all kinds of polls done at colleges, newspapers, the Internet, television the news, the radio, discussions saying that the majority of KMC forum-goers would not want thread by FistoftheNorth simply because he's an idiot. And that the people who do want him to make another thread want him to because he's a laughingstock. Or cause he's dumb.

Some people are saying that he might get banned if he makes another thread. He's already received complaints from other forum-goers already. I dunno. He was already compared to Czarina, or where they secretly alluding to his fate.

I know the forum-goers with brains and those who are sick of FistoftheNorth's crap are definitely fuming over the retarded shit that FistoftheNorth posts. Fact. And may be even planning to report his thread. Who knows.

I don't think he should make another thread. I mean, I wouldn't want him getting banned, for sure.

lol

whoa. so this is what noteriety's like.

i wasn't looking for infamy but i guess it just happened. i kinda like the look; it stands out, hehe

think i'll double my thread creations..

JacopeX
lol

whoa. so this is what noteriety's like.

i wasn't looking for infamy but i guess it just happened. i kinda like the look; it stands out, hehe

think i'll double my thread creations.. They just can't seem to stop talking about you. You must be that important. Especially Zeal, which shows to be an akward way. laughing out loud

Fool, Corrina was FotN's other personality.

Everything you write fails. I read it about four times and I still can't seem to find the error....or typo.....anything wrong?

Or are you just too stupid to see your own flaws?

Now I shal sit back and watch as your next post will purposely skip what I posted and go on saying some thing like "Fail. lolz!11one1!" like a lethargic child, just like you always do. yes

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You're retarded if you think that I care about FotN. I merely find making fun of him to be a guilty pleasure, similar to mocking a retarded child trying to eat a melting ice cream cone.

FistOfThe North
You're retarded if you think that I care about FotN. I merely find making fun of him to be a guilty pleasure, similar to mocking a retarded child trying to eat a melting ice cream cone.

So your guilty pleasures are akin to mocking a mentally disabled child trying to eat melting ice cream from her cone....

hmm

You sound like your easy to make laugh. Like if someone were to play peek-a-boo with you, you'd laugh hysterically after getting startled at "boo!" everytime, while gleefully wanting to continue the game.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I see, the old "simple pleasures for simple minds" angle. Even though the two activities--playing peek-a-boo and mocking someone--are vastly different and require cognitive faculties at vastly different intervals of development (and thus you are proven an idiot for saying such a thing), I will pretend that your analogy works on some basic level. You're trying to insinuate that my mental capacities are akin to those of a child, yes?

FotN, did you know that your kind have a stronger resemblance to apes than Caucasians? Your puffy lips, your fat noses, you dark skin... Do you know why this is? It's because Caucasians have been out of the jungle for some time now. Your kind, on the other hand, are merely a few steps up from the simians upon which they feed. Unfortunately, the adult apes' mental faculties are rivaled by those of a child of only a few years. Thus, even if my mind is like that of a child's, it dwarfs your own capabilities because you, my dear Negro, haven't quite separated yourself from your ancestors.

Rogue Jedi
Would have been funny as first. Could have been funny as second. Just lost all appeal due to Urizen butt-****ing the satire out of the idea. crylaugh

FistOfThe North
I see, the old "simple pleasures for simple minds" angle. Even though the two activities--playing peek-a-boo and mocking someone--are vastly different and require cognitive faculties at vastly different intervals of development (and thus you are proven an idiot for saying such a thing), I will pretend that your analogy works on some basic level. You're trying to insinuate that my mental capacities are akin to those of a child, yes?

FotN, did you know that your kind have a stronger resemblance to apes than Caucasians? Your puffy lips, your fat noses, you dark skin... Do you know why this is? It's because Caucasians have been out of the jungle for some time now. Your kind, on the other hand, are merely a few steps up from the simians upon which they feed. Unfortunately, the adult apes' mental faculties are rivaled by those of a child of only a few years. Thus, even if my mind is like that of a child's, it dwarfs your own capabilities because you, my dear Negro, haven't quite separated yourself from your ancestors.

Yes, I am insinuating that your mind's capacity is akin to that of a child. Cause surely a real man certainly doesn't take (guilty) pleasure in making fun of something someone can't control especially if it's a small child..

And i'm a creationist. So that throws that post into the sh*tpile.

Adam_PoE
Yes, I am insinuating that your mind's capacity is akin to that of a child. Cause surely a real man certainly doesn't take (guilty) pleasure in making fun of something someone can't control especially if it's a small child..

And i'm a creationist. So that throws that post into the sh*tpile.

If you are a Creationist, then perhaps your mental capacity is that of a child.

Blax_Hydralisk
Or not.

Röland
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Creationism, WOOOOOOOOOO!

FistOfThe North

Perhaps.

Or perhaps in the same way that i might find your mind's capacity of low volume merely due to your belief in evolution. But i don't think that of you.

I don't look down on any persons' beliefs. For how childish would that be?

"To each his own"

- Anonymous

JacopeX
If you are a Creationist, then perhaps your mental capacity is that of a child. For having faith, I have the mental capacity of a child?

Bardock42
For having faith, I have the mental capacity of a child? Not for having faith, but yeah.

Adam_PoE
Perhaps.

Or perhaps in the same way that i might find your mind's capacity of low volume merely due to your belief in evolution. But i don't think that of you.

I don't look down on any persons' beliefs. For how childish would that be?

"To each his own"

- Anonymous

Childish is believing that donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a guy named Jesus lives up in the sky.

For having faith, I have the mental capacity of a child?

No, for believing in a fairytale, you have the mentality of a child.

Barker

FistOfThe North
Childish is believing that donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a guy named Jesus lives up in the sky.

Well, I do believe that animals can communicate or "talk" with each other. And people flying, well, ask American Airlines about that. And yes i do believe in God in heaven.

Childish? You're the one who thinks you came from fish.

Schecter

that totally rhymes.

Bardock42
Well, I do believe that animals can communicate or "talk" with each other. And people flying, well, ask American Airlines about that. And yes i do believe in God in heaven.

Childish? You're the one who thinks you came from fish. Seeing as that is scientifically proven.

Robtard

...and the other highly held believe is that God molded the first man from dirt (why did God need the dirt?) and we're all descendants of that one dirt-man by way of one other man who God spared after he wiped the Earth clean so he and his direct family could replenish the planet. Yeah, that's not childish.

Adam_PoE

According to Genesis: 1 and Numbers: 22, donkeys can speak to humans in the language of humans. Either you believe that fairytale or you do not.

BackFire
Seeing as that is scientifically proven.

More German lies!

Blax_Hydralisk
No, not at all actually.

Robtard
According to Genesis: 1 and Numbers: 22, donkeys can speak to humans in the language of humans. Either you believe that fairytale or you do not.

Numbers:
22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

22:29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

22:30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

See folks, it's not only in Shrek.

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
Numbers:
22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass

thats hot

lord xyz
*Sarcasm

*Term you were looking for Wow, it seems like he has absolutely no ability to make an intelligent post. I may be wrong though.

So your guilty pleasures are akin to mocking a mentally disabled child trying to eat melting ice cream from her cone....

hmm

You sound like your easy to make laugh. Like if someone were to play peek-a-boo with you, you'd laugh hysterically after getting startled at "boo!" everytime, while gleefully wanting to continue the game. Oh my god, you missed the fact that he compared you to a retarded kid trying to eat a melted ice-cream. How did you not get that?

...No, looks like I'm right.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by lord xyz
Wow, it seems like he has absolutely no ability to make an intelligent post. I may be wrong though.

Oh my god, you missed the fact that he compared you to a retarded kid trying to eat a melted ice-cream. How did you not get that?

Oh my God,....Oh, My, God!!

I must look so dumb to everyone..

Quick, What should I do!! What should I doo!!!

I must look like a "tool"(lol) to everyone. Now no one'll accept me on here!

laughing laughing

hilarious

Robtard
Correct, but it isn't anything new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.