8 Man Showdown!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
ok so how would this match go??:

MARVEL team:
Wolverine
Deadpool
Captain America
Elektra

VS.

DC team:
Batman
Slade
Nightwing
Shiva

fight takes place in Downtown Manhattan and every one gets all their powers and abilities.
Also, for all you "BATMAN FANBOYS", each team gets 5 minutes of prep.

TheGame17
do i need to throw in Godzilla for it to be interesting??...

endrict
Originally posted by TheGame17
do i need to throw in Godzilla for it to be interesting??...

nope.....you could add Mufassa and then it's a fight.

Bouboumaster
Marvel in a stomp.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel in a stomp. 5 minutes of prep for Deathstroke and Batman. I don't think so. no

Thorion
With even 5 minutes prep, Slade and Bats turn this into a total stomping.

If it was no-prep, I'd give it to team Marvel 8/10. Deathstroke could beat anyone there, but Shiva, Nightwing and Bats lose to whoever they go up against.

Bouboumaster
What the hell Batman and Deathstrock would do!?

In Marvel's side, they'res two immortal, one meta and one excellent fighter with tp!
With 5 minutes, they have the time to prey, that's it!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What the hell Batman and Deathstrock would do!?

In Marvel's side, they'res two immortal, one meta and one excellent fighter with tp!
With 5 minutes, they have the time to prey, that's it! Wrong. With five minutes Batman teleports himself and Deathstroke to the Batcave or the Watchtower and they pick up some goodies. cool

TheGame17
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wrong. With five minutes Batman teleports himself and Deathstroke to the Batcave or the Watchtower and they pick up some goodies. cool

i doubt they can bring a weapon that could knock down wolvie and deadpool

spetznaz
i doubt they can bring a weapon that could knock down wolvie and deadpool

I am not going to comment on the thread, but just on your statement.

Let's put it this way, Batman can find a weapon that can take down city-levellers like Superman (and I do not mean Kryptonite rings) or White Martians.

If I was Logan or Deadpool, I would NOT want to take a bet on whether Bruce can find a weapon that can knock me out, because good money would state that Bruce could find a way to KILL both of them. It would not be a good bet at all.

Darth Martin
i doubt they can bring a weapon that could knock down wolvie and deadpool Man, between state of the art Human stuff, Sornaii, Martian, Thanagarian, Kryptonian, Atlantean, New God and Green Lantern tech I'm sure both of them could find something. cool

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Man, between state of the art Human stuff, Sornaii, Martian, Thanagarian, Kryptonian, Atlantean, New God and Green Lantern tech I'm sure both of them could find something. cool

In 5 minutes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.