summers family tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
it did not work i could post link
http://members.core.com/~mindset/tree.txt

DigiMark007
Eh. I'm dumping this into teh X-Men forum. Interesting stuff, but we have a forum dedicated to the X-filth.

Dgw2007
well fine then

hugekent
Very detailed, good stuff.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Eh. I'm dumping this into teh X-Men forum. Interesting stuff, but we have a forum dedicated to the X-filth. mutant hater. 131

The Mean Queen
that is cool

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Eh. I'm dumping this into teh X-Men forum. Interesting stuff, but we have a forum dedicated to the X-filth.
X-filth? mad

The Mean Queen
He is a Mutan HATER

Ridley_Prime
I could tell. sick

The Mean Queen
lol

Raoul
digi likes spidey, so he can't exactly talk...

The Mean Queen
kill the Mutant HATER

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Raoul
digi likes spidey, so he can't exactly talk...
Heh. Good point. Spidey's from Marvel too after all.

Paola
I'll ban him soon.. don't worry devil

I have a pic of that family tree somewhere....

yay! found it! It isn't that detailed but still erm

Genosha
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
X-filth? mad

Um... no offence, but this stuff IS strait-up garbage. I've always said comics were soap operas for 14 year old boys.

I mean consider what percentage of the current threads have something to do with who's shacking up with who.

Paola
^ soap operas don't have weather controlling ppl clouding the sky and making it thunder just because they got a bad day

ooooh I'm gonna kill Digi roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raoul
Originally posted by Paola
^ soap operas don't have weather controlling ppl clouding the sky and making it thunder just because they got a bad day

get in line... stick out tongue

Ordained
i hear that Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey) and Bishop are genetically half-siblings. is this true?

Genosha
Originally posted by Paola

Dark Shadows: Vampires, Werewolves, and Ghosts, Oh my!

Passions: A modern day, slightly trashier version of Dark Shadows.

And Days of Our Lives is probably the longest running mainstream soap that regularly runs paranormal storylines including memory wipes, cloning, demonic possesion, mind control...and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Look, I'm an addict like the rest of you, I'm just not afraid to call it what it is. Rubbish, trash, smut, eyecandy. Whatever. I'm still the sucker who's still paying for the privlage of having my brain used as a dumping ground for it.

Raoul
Originally posted by Genosha
Dark Shadows: Vampires, Werewolves, and Ghosts, Oh my!

Passions: A modern day, slightly trashier version of Dark Shadows.

And Days of Our Lives is probably the longest running mainstream soap that regularly runs paranormal storylines including memory wipes, cloning, demonic possesion, mind control...and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Look, I'm an addict like the rest of you, I'm just not afraid to call it what it is. Rubbish, trash, smut, eyecandy. Whatever. I'm still the sucker who's still paying for the privlage of having my brain used as a dumping ground for it.

cynical, much? stick out tongue

Genosha
Originally posted by Raoul
cynical, much? stick out tongue

I prefer to think of myself as a realist.

Originally posted by Ordained
i hear that Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey) and Bishop are genetically half-siblings. is this true?

You mean Rachel Summers right? I really hope not. There're enough Greyspawn out there. It would totally drain Bishop of all his cool.

Ordained
yeah. i read it in the End of Grey's comic book. MG said right after her family was destroyed.

Genosha
I give up.

Now And Forever
It's very interesting yet...confusing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.