Do you guys get nightmars ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Do you guys get nightmars after watching a horrrar movie ?? I do thats why i stopped watching them .

steverules
Mmmmmm a nightmars droolio

MildPossession
Nope, can't remember ever having a nightmare after watching a horror film.

BackFire
Same here.

I rarely remember my dreams, anyways. Shame, because I think they're usually sexual in nature.

I can't remember the last nightmare I had.

amlap
ive got one movie that i still to this day wont watch alone at night.... Childs play

its only because my uncle had a doll that looked like chucky and when i was sleeping he would take my teddy bear and hang it from somewhere or put a steak knife in it and put the chucky like doll next to it. dude and when your 5/6.... that shit just sucks. of course it also sucks when someone throws your taped up teddy bear on you when your sleeping and you look around and the only think you see is the chucky doll in the middle of the floor....looking at you!

p.s. i hate my uncle!

Wolfie
Never had a nightmare because of a movie. Don't remember dreams either.

steverules
I think I had a nightmare once that I was freddy Krueger. I think I had a nightmare about hellraiser as well once, but after watching hellraiser your bound to have nightmares.

vivando-loca
nope, never.

ragesRemorse
I have nightmares all the time. It is rare that i am effected by them. Although they're generally disturbing. I find enjoyment in the experience of a nightmare. It is interesting to analyze them through out the day. Many times they will lend idea's to my writings. There are occasions, however, that i have a nightmare that unnerves me. It isn't necessarily the content or situation of the nightmare, but the feeling i had during the nightmare. I will awake with the feeling lingering over me. Many times the feeling will last through out most of the day.
As for having a nightmare influenced by a horror movie. I'm not sure exactly. I know as a child, i've was leary to watch horror movies before going to bed, for fear of having nightmares. It never stopped m though lol.

Micheal_Myers
When I was younger, I would often have nightmares of Freddy Krueger. But I had never viewed the whole film. I used to be terrified of Freddy. Eventaully I outgrew monster Nightmares. It became easy for me to realize I was dreaming and well....I guess I have enough control over my mind to manipulate my dreams at that point. Its wierd...

Nowadays I have really strange, macab nighmares. Or realistic nightmares. I dont really hate them, just like Ragesremorse says, I enjoy pondering my dreams throughout the day.

Unfortunately, I rarely remember my dreams at my current age...lol

marto101
yer i do only at night but in the day i can watch them

=Tired Hiker=
I guess I've had bad dreams like my car got stolen or I had a bad day at work, but not really nightmares; except for one time where people were chasing me for some reason and I had a knife in my hand, and that's all I remember.

Evil Dead
I rarely remember my dreams. I don't have nightmares at all....

I did, however, experience sleep paralysis once.......that was the scariest thing in my life hands down.

Healing Artisan
i remember my dreams fairly well. i haven't had a nightmare since probably as a child. i can remember one of my nightmares clearly. After watching Leprechaun I, i had this nightmare where he was chasing me non stop from my house to my school to my relatives home etc...

i woke up scared as hell.

SpiderGauntlet
I had a disturbing nightmare when I was sick it involved many horror movie Icons. I wasn't really sleepy just sick so I kept waking up thinking it was actually happening.

steverules
I had a nightmare about 'I know what you did last summer' the fisherman had cut some of the plants outside my house in my back garden and he had broken into my house and so I ran out the front door but my brother was still in the house so I stuck on what to do, I could either go in the house and die or escape...then I woke up

BackFire
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I rarely remember my dreams. I don't have nightmares at all....

I did, however, experience sleep paralysis once.......that was the scariest thing in my life hands down.

Nah, it was me just holding you down and raping you.

Lamb Of God
I once had a nightmare that backfire was raping me, but then I got kind of aroused. But horror movies? Nah, I dont even remember my dreams.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by BackFire
Nah, it was me just holding you down and raping you.

I said it made me scared, not horny.

Selphie
I think I stopped having nightmares from scary movies once I got to middle school.

Movies don't scare me anymore enough to give me nightmares.

BackFire
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I said it made me scared, not horny.

Your reaction is none of my concern.

WrathfulDwarf
I once dream of Pinhead...but it wasn't a nightmare...

NormaBates
Not very often, the only nightmares i have are about my EX!

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by coolmovies
Do you guys get nightmars after watching a horrrar movie ?? I do thats why i stopped watching them .
No. Maybe it's because I've never seen an actual "scary" horror movie.

=Tired Hiker=
I only get nightmares after reading Kelly Bean's posts.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I only get nightmares after reading Kelly Bean's posts.
Do you want me to rape you?

BackFire
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Do you want to rape me?

Yes.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BackFire
Yes.
hanuts He's supposed to say "NO, NO WAIT!! I'M SORRY!"

=Tired Hiker=
Yes.

Raoul
Originally posted by coolmovies

if kmc counts as a horror movie, then i'm living my nightmare... ermm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yes.
Jerk. schmoll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.