Earth X Absorbing Man vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Bump

llagrok
Doomsday would be capable of turning into some kind of energy form or something that would instantly kill him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Doomsday would be capable of turning into some kind of energy form or something that would instantly kill him.
There is no such energy. AM can take on the properties of pretty much any kind of energy there is, and EX AM could turn into pretty much ANYTHING.

Anyway EX AM probably takes this due to his superior intelligence and his capacity to absorb the properties of DD himself...

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
There is no such energy. AM can take on the properties of pretty much any kind of energy there is, and EX AM could turn into pretty much ANYTHING.

Anyway EX AM probably takes this due to his superior intelligence and his capacity to absorb the properties of DD himself...

Oh right, the intellect.

Sin I AM
he only receivedthe intellect boost after absorbing Ultron I think, or some super computer,,,he didnt start off that smart

darthgoober
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he only receivedthe intellect boost after absorbing Ultron I think, or some super computer,,,he didnt start off that smart
But the intellect boost is defined EX AM(he was never even shown on panel without it) so I'm assuming he's got it for this fight...

Sin I AM
I dunno then, I think DD would dtill be just too much for him to overcome....its a toss up really

guy222
Earth X AM

darthgoober
I dunno then, I think DD would dtill be just too much for him to overcome....its a toss up really
I don't really see DD as having much of a chance. With a single touch(even if it was DD hitting him) EX AM would gain DD's ability to evolve on the fly and then...

Soljer
I don't really see DD as having much of a chance. With a single touch(even if it was DD hitting him) EX AM would gain DD's ability to evolve on the fly and then...

Yes?

And then?

Go ahead and finish the thought. I'd really like to hear what Absorbing Man could do to put Doomsday down, even after taking on the properties of Doomsday.

I mean, sure, Absorbing Man may win on points, but as far as the fight goes, even if he absorbs Doomsday's abilities, it'll stay stalemated.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes?

And then?

Go ahead and finish the thought. I'd really like to hear what Absorbing Man could do to put Doomsday down, even after taking on the properties of Doomsday.

I mean, sure, Absorbing Man may win on points, but as far as the fight goes, even if he absorbs Doomsday's abilities, it'll stay stalemated.
DD's ability to evolve enhances AM's powers even further, then AM wins after taking on the properties of Entropy... stick out tongue

Soljer
DD's ability to evolve enhances AM's powers even further, then AM wins after taking on the properties of Entropy... stick out tongue

And where'd he find those in a neutral arena settng?

Sin I AM
At best its a stalemate, unless AM tranforms into the arena itself and bfr DD

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
And where'd he find those in a neutral arena settng?
EX AM wouldn't have to find them...

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=universexx30up0.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
EX AM wouldn't have to find them...

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=universexx30up0.jpg

He still can't become something he's never become or contacted before. I think you're misreading what Loki means.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He still can't become something he's never become or contacted before. I think you're misreading what Loki means.
He took on the properties of a math equation before. How could he have touched that?

Symmetric Chaos
He took on the properties of a math equation before. How could he have touched that?

To counter the chaos magic right? Wasn't it used on him first?

darthgoober
To counter the chaos magic right? Wasn't it used on him first?
I don't think so but there's no real way of knowing because it was never actually shown, but I guess you could be right. But even if you are, it means that AM already has control over Chaos Magic to a significant degree(since he countered Wanda), so there's a decent chance that a space/time rip would "just happen" to appear in the midst of battle and transport DD to the end of time wink .

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think so but there's no real way of knowing because it was never actually shown, but I guess you could be right. But even if you are, it means that AM already has control over Chaos Magic to a significant degree(since he countered Wanda), so there's a decent chance that a space/time rip would "just happen" to appear in the midst of battle and transport DD to the end of time wink .

laughing out loud

I haven't read EarthX in a while. Which issues were Creel's changes covered in?

darthgoober
laughing out loud

I haven't read EarthX in a while. Which issues were Creel's changes covered in?

Ain't plot device powers a b*tch laughing out loud .

It's been a while for me too so I'm not really sure. But I THINK most pf it was covered in issues 9 through 11.

Sin I AM
Still it was credible of hat AM is capable of doing, don't knock it becuz u dont like it.

darthgoober
Still it was credible of hat AM is capable of doing, don't knock it becuz u dont like it.
Oh I wasn't knocking it, quite the contrary in fact. You seem to be forgetting that I'm the one rooting for EX AM in this fight wink

Sin I AM
wink right back at ya sugah

Galan007
The only possible advantage I see for AM here, is the potential to BFR DD.

Barring that, it's a stalemate, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.