Off Topic -- Return of Miz Pir8xRo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratexrory

savvysparrowluv
RORY!!! big grin big grin big grin

*tackles with huggles*

I missed you around the forums, hun! Great to see you back big grin big grin

Did you hear the news? The proactiv came thru for us!!! We're pimple, blemish and acne free for a WHOLE WEEK!!! big grin big grin big grin

zac_depp_is_luv
^^ yeah!!! woot!! that proactiv works amazing wonders!!! lol welcome back rory!!!!

texgodiva2s
Hey Sweetpea, Miz Pir8XRo, just cos you haven't yet posted pics, doesn't mean you're not welcome in Tx.

Come on now, who put your nose outta joint? I'll throw in witcha, load the cannons, why we'll give 'em a broadside mad the like of which they can't imagine!!

I'll let you look at the pics (from the alternate universe of my imagination) of my "wedding to Mr. Depp", eek! eek! the alternate universe future Mr. Texxy Godiva2s. (This is SO A JOKE! lmao even trying to imagine this one...oh my goddess!)

Oh, by the way, this isn't all about you is it? confused You did miss us all terribly didn't cha? You did long for the erudite social intercourse that this delightful and learned krewe does provide, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably off composing an epic poem in honor of, of, let's see....the absence of ....yucko banucko, right? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

PirateDiva
i was wondering where in the heck ye've been...lol!! Glad to have ye back lass! beer Cheers to yer return!! big grin

VioletEyesPop08
So, if I made this Thread, it would have been marked as Spam.. Welcome back, even though you are all mean to me.

texgodiva2s
Miz Pir8XRo--come back now y'all--life is partly this funny buncha stuff too. The good far outweighs the brohaha. And furthermore, let me tell you about how fine the beach is gonna be with 90 degree temps and a noticeable shortage of spring breakers.....yea gas prices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.