Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
Star Wars Galaxy At War
unhosted star wars rpg.
the plot is that each person is the captain of a small fleet, whether it be a pirate, milatary, personnal army, smuggler, gang, whatever you want as a profession. the ships cant be in the super capital class, unless thats all you have. the fleet can contain at most 2 capital ships and 5 other large ships. you can be any species, and pretty much any lack of better word profession, which means you can be a smuggler to a jedi to a bounty hunter to an admiral.

the galaxy is at utter turmoil, every faction has split from each other, all the governments are at war. jedi and sith alike have to support what ever side they see right.
CHOOSE, your character, CHOOSE, your fleet, CHOOSE your side

darkxbox
the new executor fleet rumbled out of hyperspace. they pre pared to send a transmition to another fleet ((jedi reapers)). a service droid came up to general gren. "connection established sir. transmision prepared." gren turned to the droid "good. tell the engineers to prepare for jump back into hyperspace. he turned back to the screen and read the text transmission over once more. "attention imperial fleet. give identification and location. we require a target. comply?" he sighed at it and turned on the intercom. "captain Del Gona report to the generals quarters." gren sighed once more and sat down. he had been awake for the past 34 hours. they had spent a day jumping from one battle field to another. finnaly they were getting some down time.

((what is my fleet supposed to be doing anyway?))

Jedireaper
Five wedge shaped Star Destroyers hung in space above the white planet of Hoth. The ice fields glistened in the systems star light even at the great distance from the planet. Three of the five ISD's were heavily modified to combine features of both the ISD-I and II together. At exactly two kilometers long; the Imperial class-III Star Destroyers were an immensily proud site, to any Imperial commander, boasting no-more than eight dorsal guns, one hundred ad twenty heavy turbolaser and turbolaser cannons thirty light 'anti-fighter' laser batteries, and a higher than normal complement of ion cannos, the only rival they could be worried about would be a Super Star Destroyer. The smaller ships were two Interdicter class-II Star Destroyers in the range of more so cruiser class at one point three kilometers. The front ends had been sheered of and modified with powerful sensor packs to adhere against attacks. With four powerful gravity well projectors and fifty total heavy turbolaser and turbolaser batteries. Miniscule spacecraft darted about the bridges of each ship. Working to modify the shield domes to embed them within the armoured protection of the bridge tower. Engineers in space suits welded plates in place and moved vital hardware. All five Imperial ships endorsed, against regulations, to sport X, A and B-wing fighter, commonly associated with the Rebellion.

On the bridge of the lead Star Destroyer, Dark Blade, Grand Admiral Vassisk was busy taking in information from a tech on the modifiction progress while contemplatively staring out at the pristene planet ahead. He called his Capain over, causing the tech to pause.

"Is the garrison base firmy secured in the remains of the Rebellions old outpost: Echo Base?"

"Ready and waiting. We have salvaged some of the bases defences and are using mining equipment to dig deeper under the ice suface."

Vassisk nodded. "Begin setting up the ground based anti orbital cannon, and rectify the Rebels old ion cannon if possible."

"Yes, sir."

The technician continued. "We hope to finish modifications within the next five hours, until then all ships will be shieldless."

"Very good. Carry on." Vassisk watched the tech walk away.

The big EH
~it's an rp, just because it's built arround war doesnt mean it's all fighting~
The Reaver was patrolling Mandalore space while the rest of the fleet was scattered through the system. Jacen was on the bridge with his apprentice at his side when the captain came by for the report of current affairs "sir the Core Republic just surrendered to the Alliance" Captain Jium reported. jacen was unsure what to think of this news, one enemy destroyed but another strengthened "very well, contact the rest of the fleet we head for the Correlia system," jacen told the captain who did as he was commanded. ~remember this is kinda an alternate reality where the galaxy was split into atleast 10 different federal governments, so both of those were made up~

Jedireaper
"Incoming transmission, sir!"

Admiral Marcell aboard the ISD-III Detester looked up from his command chair. "This is the New Imperial Dominion. Please confirm your security codes and stand-by."

"Transmission confirmed, sir. Requesting orders."

"Send them our coordinates with four added to each digit, then inform them that we are running under security mode minus three and one." (Code. Figure it out.)

"Sir. Attention fleet. Sending coordinartes under regulations, minus three seurity code one. Please respond."

Lt. Valerian
The whole fleet Renegades of Justice were approaching Yavin IV. The Jedi established there were not taking any sides. They were approaching peacfeully, with hopes of diplomatic nogotiations with them, hopes of persuading them into joining us. "Sir, what about the Core Republic?" my second in command asked. "They have just fallen to the Alliance."
"And what if these Jedi refuse to join us?"
"I know what you mean, we need more allies. Send a transmission to The Reaver, requesting permission for entering their space. Tell them we want to make an arrangement with them, in the benefit of both fleets."
"Right away, sir."

The big EH
jacen watched as the stars turned to streaks and the ship entered hyperspace. he went to his quarters and meditated to kill time. hours passed and the ship left hyperspace just above Correlia. he waited for the rest of the fleet to show, this was not an invasion, but it was always safe to have protection

The big EH
edit: the comunications officer picked up a hailing from Renegades of Justice and transferred it to Jacen's room "Jacen Xuan of The Reaver, what is it?" jacen talked to the hologram

Lt. Valerian
Hours passed, and we had already stepped into Yavin IV. The diplomatico negotitations were useless. The Jedi refused to join us.
"Lord Valerian, our transmission has been sent succesfully."
"Good, good. Position our fleet, Commander. We're getting out of here."
"Yes, sir! Our destination, sir?"
"Dantooine, Commander. Dantooine."

edit:
"Sir, a response to our transmission! It's Jacen."

The hologram appeared near the navicomputer.
"Jacen Xuan of The Reaver, what is it?"
"I assume you have heard of what happened to the Republic Core, Xuan? What are your thoughts about this?" Lord Valerian asked.

Lt. Valerian
(I'll be back in 20 minutes.)

The big EH
"i think i now have bigger issues to deal with because of it" jacen replied watching the hologram closely

Lt. Valerian
Valerian walked closer to the hologram, thoughtfully.
"I also do. What are you planning to do about it? I sense our needs might be connected somehow..."

Jedireaper
Admiral Vassisk was quite pleased when the ships captain came up and informed him that the modifications were complete. "Leave a communications drone for the incoming fleet then set course for Corellia. We've been out of communications with the galaxy for to long and Corellia is the perfect place to start."

Fifteen minutes later the fleet was arrayed in jump formation and after launching the drone into orbit and informing the garrison ground commander. The fleet elongated and leaped into hyperspace through a precalculated jump passed the asteroids. After revision and jumping again enrout to Corellia a good ten hour trip, Grand Admiral Vassisk headed to his quarters.

The big EH
"are you propsing an alliance, Mandalorians are strong, but an alliance between us would be helpful, come to Correlia, my 2nd in command has some bussiness here" jacen responded considering the possiblility of an alliance, he noticed the rest of his fleet come out of hyperspace around correlia, and figured the Captain would begin transmitting that it is not an attack, just a minor side quest

Jedireaper
(My post happened around the same time as you were halfway to Corellia so my ships will be coming out of hyperspace right after the rest of your fleet)

The big EH
~well they didn't leave very long after my flag ship and mandalore is alot closer to correlia that hoth, so i'd say still another what 3 hours till you come~

Jedireaper
"Admiral." The com pinged.

"Go ahead."

"We are approaching the Corellian system, revision to sublight in fifteen minutes."

"Call battle stations. We must be prepared. Raise shields the moment we revise from lightspeed. I'm on my way to the bridge."

"Yes, Admiral."

Vassisk exited his room and headed for the turbolift.

Alarm klaxons sounded throught the ship. Crewmen began rushing to their posts and prepared for combat. Vassisk exited the turbolift moments later and was confronted with the purple swirl of hyperspace beyond the bridge windows.

"Report status!" He barked.

"All stations combat redied."

Vassisk strolled to his command chair. "Launch two squadrons of X-wings when we revert to sublight. Tell them to hold a defensive pattern."

"Yes, sir. Revision in five minutes."

"Communications! Once we exit hyper shadow blackout transmit those same orders to every ship and inform the Detester to be ready for battle. Tight beam transmissions only."

"Three minutes."

"Stand by."

"Fighters ready for deployment." An officer shouted from the right crew pit.

"Sixty seconds, Admiral."

The big EH
corran landed on correlia with 2 mandalorian warriors and 2 shadow troopers. corran walked around the city until he found what he came for. he came to correlia llooking for a promissing person, somebody who may be extremely talented in the force. she lived in an appartment that was halfway up a very large building, he took off his mask for the meeting as it tended to make people nervous. his face was scared many times the most noticeable ones were over his left eye, nose and left cheek. he finally found the appartment and pushed the door bell
~~~
"i'd come quickly Renegade, i sense something terrible about to happen, Xuan out" jacen said cutting the transmission and pushed a button for a direct feed to the bridge "captain inform the fleet to be fully ready for battle, launch a few squadrens of fighters and also inform the planet to get ready for battle, i sense a disturbence in the force" jacen told the captain and he cut the communications and left for the bridge

Jedireaper
"Ten seconds till revision."

The big EH
the girl's mother answered the door. "hello i am Jedi Kingth Corran Thorn, i have come in response to your daughter" Corran said introducing himself with a slight bow, the mandalorians stood gaurd outside the room, while the shadow troopers came in with him, they were instructed to remove their helmets, the mother gave everyone refreshments as they sat down the girl came in "hello i am Corran, you must be Juno" corran introduced himself to the girl who sat down across from them "yes, how does this work?" juno asked corran who pulled out a datapad "well first i take a simple and quick blood test, then if the results tell me you capable in the force i'll see if you actually are" corran said as he got up and took out a blood test kit, he took the test and noticed that the medocholrian count was actually higher than his "incredible, thats pretty incredible how old are you?" corran asked juno who was rubbing the spot where he drew the blood "14 sir" she responded with much respect "alright, now there will be objects randomly displayed on this datapad, you will tell me what you feel they are" corran instructed her as he turned on the datapad and accessed the program "what are my choices?" juno asked getting very nervous "anything and everything, although they are very general like speeder or bird, not real specific, begin" coran said looking at the datapad, it was a spaceship, she guessed right, a few minutes later and she got everyone correct

Jedireaper
Three Imperial Star Destroyers dropped out of hyperspace. Almost immediatly the flagship sent transmissions to its support and raised shields.

The two Interdicter Star Destroyers had hung back at the outer orbit of Corellia and began scanning the system. Its captain raised the interdiction field, positioning the ships

The three ISD-IIIs launched two squadrons of X-wings each and started scanning the system. "Grand Admiral, we are picking up a medium sized fleet in orbit around Corellia and various fighters in beween us and the capitol ships. Almost as if they knew we were coming..."

"Yes," Vassisk reconized the ships. "These mandalor ships are commanded by a Jedi." He approached the communications station. "Start making diplomatic overtures. Tell them we propose no hostility and our battle readiness was just a precausion. Tell them we are on a quest for information, galactic news."

The officer complied and responded...

The big EH
jacen was greeted by a nervous captain when he got to the bridge who started to tell him about the new fleet but was cut off "i know i felt it exit hyperspace, have they tried to comunicate with us?" jacen asked sitting in his throne "yes sir, should we respond?" the captain asked and got a nod, the holo display turned on "this is Jacen Xuan, Mandalore the Force, what is it that brings you here?" jacen asked the person on the other end
~~
one of the shadow troopers got a transmission from The Reaver and whispered something in Corran's ear "go to the milatary outpost closet to here, inform them if they dont already know, and help them establish communications with The Reaver, go now" corran told the shadow troopers who bowed and left juno got extremely nervous, this was sensed by corran "it's alright just some possible hostiles in orbit, you did extremely well your mother should be proud, but may i ask, where is your father?" corran asked juno who moved arround a bit in her seat "he died 4 years ago during a work accident" the mother replied and corran felt sorry for juno "well i would be extremely glad to train her to be a jedi," corran told the two, he noticed juno's eyes light up in joy.

Jedireaper
Vassisk positioned himself infront of the Holo Com. He looked the cloaked Jedi up and down. "Grand Admiral Fardin Denzral Vassisk of the New Imperial Dominion. Our intention are as follows: We require access to planetary HoloNet News, we have been in isolation for some time." Vassisk said informatively. "And need to catch up on Galactic events of the past few months." Vassisk had some small Force potential that had never been nurtured and so was very weak. His flare was strategy. "If we could be allowed access to either files or a news network we will be on our way." The 72 X-wings buzzed passed the Imperial ships in varying defensive patterns.

darkxbox
the malta exited hyperspace in the farthest orbit possible, with their stealth cloaks on, and their systems almost immediately turned off when they exited hyperspace. they were quite literrally in the dark. they scanned the planets surface then they scanned the areas around it. they found a comm drone in orbit. all of the ships systems came online. then, the rest of the fleet came out of hyperspace. they sent a signal to the comm drone to activate its message. an engineer on the bridge turned to the captain. "sir, no ships detected in the nearby space. multiple life signs on the planet sir. we're recieving a message from that drone. want me to play it?" the captain turned and nodded. the engineer turned back to his console and started to play the message.

The big EH
"sure why not, but if i sence aggression, i will fight on correlia's side" jacen said cutting the transmission as corran reported back planetside. jacen was happy with the success of his pupil. corran said he will just look arround the shops for a little bit and be back with juno.

The big EH
Originally posted by darkxbox
the malta exited hyperspace in the farthest orbit possible, with their stealth cloaks on, and their systems almost immediately turned off when they exited hyperspace. they were quite literrally in the dark. they scanned the planets surface then they scanned the areas around it. they found a comm drone in orbit. all of the ships systems came online. then, the rest of the fleet came out of hyperspace. they sent a signal to the comm drone to activate its message. an engineer on the bridge turned to the captain. "sir, no ships detected in the nearby space. multiple life signs on the planet sir. we're recieving a message from that drone. want me to play it?" the captain turned and nodded. the engineer turned back to his console and started to play the message. ~just a note, cloaked ships literally have no communications when cloaked, it's their biggest weakness~

darkxbox
((we turned the cloak off when our scanners detected the comm drone))

The big EH
~i'm not even sure if they can use scanners but i was just letting you know incase you didnt~

darkxbox
((kk, thx, i didn't.))

The big EH
~always glad to help~

Jedireaper
Drone message: "Welcome to Hoth and greetings from the New Imperial Dominion. Please avail of our planetary base in the remains of the old Rebel outpost. Our fleet has gone to Corellia for a special objective. We will return in: 12 hrs 35 mins (counting down)."

The garrison transmitted coordinates of the basevto the welcomed visiters. "Echo Base out."

The big EH
corran and juno walked arround town for a while after she said goodbye to her mother. they talked and got to know each other better, corran insured her she'd see her again. the two then met up with the other four and boarded the shuttle back to The Reaver

Jedireaper
Vassisk nodded and the tranmission cut out. "Start downloading news files from the planetary HoloNetwork." Vassiskreturned to his command chair. He spied one of the Mandalor fighters on the tactical holo. "Sensors; get me a scan of one of those fighters and a tactical assement. Communications; Inform Detester to scan those Mandalorian capitol ships, they have been heavily modified from the norm."

"Yes, sir." Came the joint response from the sensor, tactical and communication stations through-out the bridge.

The big EH
juno was amazed by the Reaver, she'd never seen anything like it before. she was greeted by jacen "i am Mandalore the Force, this is my personnal ship, i welcome you to my ranks" jacen bowed to her and juno blushed, she wasnt used to this kind of treatment

darkxbox
"roger that moving ships in on your cordinates. almost immediately the troops suited up and started entering their dropships. they were going to set up their own fallback point on the old rebellion planet, but with their superior technowledgy they would lose to no one. the sky of the planet began to become a shroud of dropships. they would land 1 klik ((mile)) from the old rebel base. then they would begin a base camp. they would set up temporary buildings with self heating units for the cold hoth nights. the first dropships to land would be full of scouts and engineers. the frigates would slowly descend to get more troops out faster. they would land their ships nearby. however the super star destroyer would have to stay in orbit. the captain sent a transmission to the other garrison. "attantion garrison. we are setting up camp 1 clik from your position. please restrict communication to transmission only. for the new empire. we are willing to assist you should you need assistance."

The big EH
jacen directed attention back to the other fleet "captain get a readout on it, i want to know what we are up against incase something happens" jacen ordered and was obeyed, his men scanned the ships. he was unaware of his enemy scanning his ships aswell

Jedireaper
"Sir. Some of those Manda' fighters have energy output far surpassing safe levels. Tactical assement is in pogress."

Vassisk nodded. "All pilots their fighters. I dont trust these Jedi scum. Don't launch just be ready."

"Communications from Detester. Admiral Marcell hasn't seen modifications like this since our own ships. Heavily armoured, armed to the teeth and with a propulsion system that has unknown capabilities."

"Scan their flag-ship with active and passive sensors, let them know we are... interested."

"Yes, sir. Scanners active. Detester doing the same."

The big EH
"inform correllia to be able to get everyone to shelter, our friends might start something here" jacen told the captain as he gave the tactical readout of the enemy ships

Jedireaper
The garrison commander frowned. His superiors would not be happy about this. "Echo Base comlying and restricting communications to a minimum." He threw off the headset and walked over to the PA system. "Attention. Base to alert level two, AT-ST crews to their stations. We are launching probe droids." The ten AT-ST crews ran to their twin legged chicken walkers.

The three probes became active and began heading to safe and hidden locations around the landing site and began recording data. In a time of galactic termoil we gotta be alert.

darkxbox
The general walked onto the bridge. he had had some wonderful rest and was ready for action again. he looked to his comm officer. " send a transmission to the fleet from before. notify them that we have set up camp here and request the latest update from holonet news." the comm officer turned to him. "right away sir." he sent the transmision.

The big EH
"send out more fighters, have the other pull closer to out fleet" jacen ordered, juno watched all the uniformed men work, she looked up at corran and noticed his lightsabers "when will i get one?" she asked softly corran looked at her "soon, i like your blaster, where'd you get it?" corran asked juno "i found it at a shop in town, the man said it belonged to a bounty hunter name Jango Hett or something like that" juno replied and watched corran's very surprised reaction "you mean Fett? he was a great Mandalorian, that was a lucky catch my padawan" corran said enjoying that word

Jedireaper
"Sir, we are getting a resonse from the lead cruiser. A beam transmission to the planet. Our scramblers are having trouble decoding it. We also read the launch of more fighters."

Vassisk leaned forward. "What? Put the Mandalorian fleet on the tactical display. Are our fighters ready?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

"Files downloaded to the computer. HoloNet shut off."

He smiled. "Shall we have some fun?... Launch two more squadrons of X-wings and trnsmit jump coordinates of the planet Zerniega to all squadrons. Tell them to buzz the Manda' ships not to egage and to jump on these coordinates. Open launch bay doors."

"Doors open."

"Move Dark Blade into covering position and order Detester to begin calculating a jump on our oringinal trajectary... Launch fighters."

"Fighters away."

"Execute."

The Star Destroyers began to criss cross each other as 8 squadrons of X-wings, 96 hyperspace capable fighters, sped away towards the Mandalorian ships with their S-foils closed. "Shields up!"

darkxbox
Originally posted by darkxbox
The general walked onto the bridge. he had had some wonderful rest and was ready for action again. he looked to his comm officer. " send a transmission to the fleet from before. notify them that we have set up camp here and request the latest update from holonet news." the comm officer turned to him. "right away sir." he sent the transmision.

Jedireaper
The interdicter Star Destroyers recieved the transmission and blocked all outside communications with the planet. Then they resonded. "This is Captain Juion, please stad-by."

The big EH
"they won't attack, they want us to attack first, so we'll be the aggressors, stand idle, but leave shields at full power and stand ready" jacen ordered as he watched the oncoming fighters

darkxbox
"roger that. standing by." gren walked to the holo projector. he waited for their response.

((gettin off now. peace.))

Jedireaper
"Tell the wing commander to target the lead capitol ship and place their S-foils in attack position."

The ninty six X-wings opened their Srike Foils and became the legendary X shaped fighters.

"Guns, target the capitol ship to the right of their formation and prepare to fire." Vassisk tried to block his thoughts to the Jedi. "Dorsal guns target the lead Manda' cruiser between the sensor and communication extrusions. Ion cannons target their smaller support ships." He sighed. "Fire on my command." Vassisk smiled. This could be good practice. Although he thoughts were somewhat different. 'Fire.'

The fighters continued forward, splittng into pairs and making holes in their formations as they prepared for the Barbette turbolaser dorsal cannons to fire.

The big EH
The fleet's own fighters shot arround from the other side ready for attack as the Keldabe class ship instantly leeched Vassisk's shields and the two Aggressors fired thier main weapons simultaniously (a huge charge ion blast, followed by huge charged plasma blast) and the vengence-class uncloaked and began firing it's mass drivers at the surrounding ISD aswell as the other frigate that were designed to specifically attack capital ships "the fun has begun, corran to your fighter" jacen said getting up and headed quickly to the hangar and to his Nexus starfighter

Jedireaper
Vassisk had barely thought the word 'Fire.' when the outside, the viewports lit up space between the opposing fleets from bein fired upon. The Imperial ships not evening firing a shot. Vassisk gripped the hand rails. "Hyper-jump into their formation. Begin jamming their communications. Covering fire. Inform Detester to fire in defence only. Get me a direct line to the fighter squadrons." The ship shook as a blast hit the draining shields.

"Our shields are being drained."

"Activate particle phase shielding to compensate."

"Fighters are piped in."

"Engage the fighters. Dorsal guns fire. Fire at will."

The ISD shook again, but in retalliation as seventy of the 120 turbolasers opened up along with the eight shot dorsal cannons. Hundreds of green, blue and red bolts filled space between the fleets. Detester and its sister ship also fired in a similaton till over 600 powerful bolts streaked between space. "Execute hyper-jump."

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by The big EH
corran landed on correlia with 2 mandalorian warriors and 2 shadow troopers. corran walked around the city until he found what he came for. he came to correlia llooking for a promissing person, somebody who may be extremely talented in the force. she lived in an appartment that was halfway up a very large building, he took off his mask for the meeting as it tended to make people nervous. his face was scared many times the most noticeable ones were over his left eye, nose and left cheek. he finally found the appartment and pushed the door bell
~~~
"i'd come quickly Renegade, i sense something terrible about to happen, Xuan out" jacen said cutting the transmission and pushed a button for a direct feed to the bridge "captain inform the fleet to be fully ready for battle, launch a few squadrens of fighters and also inform the planet to get ready for battle, i sense a disturbence in the force" jacen told the captain and he cut the communications and left for the bridge

Valerian got that last transmission before it was cut out.
"You heard, men! We've got ourselves an ally! Advise the commanders from the rest of my fleet, General. We're going to Correllia!"

The big EH
the Nexus and Dark Matter took off from the hangar and went full speed for the main ship and once they got within gunning range moved extremely close together, so close infact that they were mm's away from touching and the tragetting computer of any ship would only read them as one ship. "ready, now!" jacen told corran who strayed away and started firing everything at the enemy flagship for the five seconds that it took for the tergetting computer to readjust. the Wookie, Dilinger, Pilgrim, Yavin, Big Bird and Serenity (frieghters) were among the fighters dishing out some pretty bigt damage while the Godfather and Twilight attacked the Detester and it's sister ship along with the two MC30's (Calamari and Timesplitter) who alone had over 15 proton torpedos in each volley

Lt. Valerian
The Renegades of Justice approached Correllia.
"Sir, we're picking up something in the system. Some kind of battle."
"Prepare the ship! Start the turbo lasers, check the proton torpedoes! To your battle stations, men!"
"Yes, sir!"
"General, tell the others to set up battle positions! Now! And tell the pilots to ready their fighters!"
"Right away, sir!"
"I have a bad feeling about this..."

The big EH
jacen heard some chatter over his com and then the captain "sir we've picked up some new ships vectoring in over correlia, should we begin to retreat?" the captain informed jacen who avoided many turbo laser shots "no captain it's probally our new friends, if it's hostile we'll engage, but i doubt it is" jacen said narrowly avoiding a few shots as he flew past the command bridge

Lt. Valerian
The Renegades of Justice finally reached Correllia's space. A battle had erupted, just as Valerian had sensed.
"Set me up a transmission with the Reaver, NOW!"
"Done, sir, transmission sent in!"
"Damn it... General, prep my fighter, immediately. I'm going in. Commander, keep your distance from the battle... we don't know who's who just yet..."

The big EH
"renegade, this is Grand Admiral Xuan, i am sending you my fleet data, everything else is enemy, and do not attack correlia" jacen transmitted all the data to the renegade fleet, he didn't code it as the other fleet had all the information already it was something a who's who thing

Lt. Valerian
"renegade, this is Grand Admiral Xuan, i am sending you my fleet data, everything else is enemy, and do not attack correlia" jacen transmitted all the data to the renegade fleet, he didn't code it as the other fleet had all the information already it was something a who's who thing

"Roger that, Admiral Xuan. We're going in; I repeat We're Going In."

Admiral Valerian Force-ran to the hangars as fast as he could, before anyone left the flagship.
"Every pilot ready for launch!" He shouted esnthusiastically.
*This is gonna be fun.* He thought, getting comfortable in his modified Jedi Fighter (laser upgrades, more missiles, seeker torpedoes)

You could see lots of figthers coming out of their respective cruisers, all in-formation, attack positions engaged. Meanwhile, the cruisers slowly advanced behind the fighters, all their weaponry in position, all men on their battle stations.

The big EH
"your vasty out gunned and outnumberred, surender or be destroyed" jacen told vassisk ~you can escape or something~ as he pulled back to the renegade fleet with corran

Lt. Valerian
Lord Valerian was at the head of the fighter fleet... he felt the presence of a... Jedi Master! And the presence of Jacen approaching. He identified their ships easily through the Force.
"Admiral Xuan, it's nice to have you with us." He said, turning to look around. "Master Corran... long time no see..."

The big EH
jacen audible laughed over his com "wrong Corran, this ones barely a Knight, actually just got a padawan today" jacen laughed over his com and was just picturing Corran's face ~ya should have picked a better last name, one letter off does get confusing~

Lt. Valerian
Valerian laughed through the comm.
"I'm sorry, I'm just used to formalities... It'd help a bit if you gave me a status report, Admiral."

The big EH
"well this is what appears to be imperial remnant, although i think they are a different imperial remnant, i believe they have for some reason been cut off, well anyway they showed up downloaded the news and started an attack run on my fleet" jacen said adjust his shield recharge rate to full

Lt. Valerian
The fighters had already entered the battle, they were engaging the enemy at all positions.
"Hmm... strange... strange indeed," Valerian said, dodging a few laser shots. "But hey, what about Corran... allied with him since when? I thought he was still a pawn to the Council." He finished, firing seekers against two enemy fighters nearby.

Jedireaper
The X-wings engaged the enemy fighters in space combat.

"Launch all fighters. Call in Constrainer and Imperial Might. Send for reinforcements from the New Empire.

The transmission went out. "Help."

The Dark Blade suddenly disappeared. Jumping into hyperspace, suddenly reappearing in the midst of the Manda' fleet. The dorsal guns lit up and caught the tail end of an MC-180 cruiser, the ships shields overloaded and failed as suddenly B-wings emerged and began strafing the MC-180 with ion cannons and concussion missiles. The heavy turbolasers began striking out at the various capitol ships from behind and scored neumerour direct hits.

The Detester and the the Deaths Shadow (Name TBC) moved into flanking positions. The Detester transmitted the hyperspace coordinates for their escape as the twin Interdicter SDs dropped in, turbolasers blazing with pinpoint accuracy due to the vastly improved sensors. Tractor beams latched onto several Mando fighters and began drawing them in.

Vassisk's Star Destroyer rolled and brought its ventral cannons to bear on the hostiles the turbolasers destroying several flights of fighters.

The X-wings split into their respective squadrons and began to attack the shield draining ships with multiple salvos of Proton torpedos.

The Deaths Shadow took heavy damage from an ion blast and activated the secondary particle phase shielding. The dorsal guns hit the broadside of the attacking Godfather and the Imperial Might began using sensor flucations and started projecting gravitic anomilies to screw with the targeting sensors before firing its turbolaser cannons at the aft of the Reaper. Concussion missile salvos slammed home against the Reapers shielded hull closely followed by waves of turbolasers. Captain Juion smiled when the enemies ships shields failed and turbolasers bagan churning plates to a molten state. The Constrainer shook from hits as X-wings swarmed back in from there prolonged battle with the fighters. Only 24% of the fighters had been destroyed or damaged and the fighter crew were mostly ex-Rebellion as the Imperial pilots would soon be flying TIE Interceptors.

A flash of light filled the Dark Blades viewports as a calamari cruiser and several freighters exploded. The Deaths Shadow began to drift out away from the engagement, still fireing but not under power. Explosions played across the ships hull.

The Dark Blade settled out and fired salvo after salvo at the Mandalorian ships. The B-wings returned after rendering an MC-80 useless and tractor beams began to draw the Calamari cruiser towards the under side cargo doors.

"Damage report!"

"Shields at fourty percent, our fighter comlement has been reduced by nearly half..." Report after report came in.

"Signal the fleet to break off. Open a channel to the fighters that would have valiently attacked our bridge: Jedi I assume. You fired first but we will let that slide, I propose a stand down. We will not fire uless further provoked. Grand Admiral Vassisk out."

The big EH
"again wrong Corran i trained this one, he's only 17, literally never been part of the order" jacen said attacking some random fighters

Lt. Valerian
Lord Valerian was about to respond but...
"Yes, I--- hey, the enemy fighters have ceased fire! That right, Xuan? Ceased fire at your fleet as well, am I right?"

The big EH
the cought fighters reversed their propulsion and shot back and then reversed it again as they fired several torpedos and managed to get away before the tractor beam readjusted. the frigates destroyed the ISD and greatly damaged the detester as an aggressor switched it's fire to a new ship as well as the Keldabe (which always starts with a shield drain) and began striking it "it was a pre-emptive strike done after your fighters went into attack mode and targetted my ship, but i guess we could end this massacre before it starts" jacen transmitted to the admiral ~and a calamari cruiser is to big for tractor beams~

Jedireaper
All across space the X-wings broke off and regrouped. "Attention all ships. This was an unprovoked fight and proves you jedi cant read minds without getting it wrong." Vassisk chuckled even though he had already lost precious man-power.

The Deaths Shadow drifted towards the new battle group under no power. Fire and charred hull plates characterized the ISD.

Lt. Valerian
"Agreed. Let's see what happens..." Admiral Valerian answered, thoughtfully.

The big EH
jacen grunted and returned to the Reaver with corran

Lt. Valerian
(I'm off... see you guys tommorrow.)

The big EH
seeya

Jedireaper
The Dark Blade was alrady being repaired and Detester still had not used its secondary shielding. The battle could have went on. "Provoked attack!" Fardin spat. "You fired. I was just going to buzz past you. i you had taken the time to read my mind poperly then you would have known I had no hostile intentions, surely you already knew that before I decided to even target you with weapon sensors to see your reaction.

The big EH
"i do not read minds in battle, nore do i read them at all, i do however sense emotions, and you were going to fire" jacen calmly said, now on his bridge

Jedireaper
"The fact that you didt wait to see if I fired... its outrageous! You thought you heard the words 'Fire.' buy you knew."

Vassisk nodded to the nearby officer and all remaining weapons suddenly targeted everything ahead of them. Without proper sensor locks. No warning. The Detester recieved the tight beam transmission which began a slow turn and pointed back the way it arrived. Death Shadow continued to drift amoung the new battle group. Within; the crew picked themselves up.

Jedireaper
The MC-180 Calimari cruiser was released from the grip of ten tractor beam and began to drift again.

The big EH
"hmmm quite the predictament we have here, we do the same he proves a point, we dont we possibly get heavy fire, however if he fires he'll have to deal with the 100% fleet over there so it would be a stupid move, i believe he's just trying to prove a point or cover an escape, ignore them, prep a few shuttles captain, i wish to go planetside, perhaps i could work something out" jacen contemplated and the captain bowed and went off

Jedireaper
The Detester entered Hyperspace and left the playing field. Imprial Might and Contrainer both moved into flanking positions around Dark Blade. Death Shadow finally stopped drifting as latteral thrusters came online and the computer reebooted. Dead centre of the new fleet.

The big EH
~i'm going to bed, cya~

Jedireaper
The two interdicter Star Destroyers still had full shields.

Vassisk had indeed interded to head to Zarnigma (whatever it was) by heading passed the planet in high orbit and entering hyperspace on the other side. He recalled the remaining fighters and opened the bay doors. Leaving two mixed squadrons in sweeping pattern readied for the jump through the opposing fleet to hyperspace. "Do we have sensors?"

"Yes, sir!" Croaked an officer. Several moments later...Sesors from the three ships combined. "Death Shadow is coming back online barely, we read several shuttles powering up in the enemies flagship."

"Tactical.. Weapons."

"83% intact sir. Minor damage to several heavy turbolasers and one of our dorsal guns are offline."

"Good. Not bad for our first combat."

"Engineering reports 96% efficancy in ion engines."

Vassisk walked over to the holocom. "Sensors. Get me an avarage damage report of the flagship."

Vassisk was calm cool and collected.

Jedireaper
(You'd be suprised how powerful our shields are.)

Jedireaper
Bye! wink Good fight. Too bad my tactics were terrible. lol

Jedireaper
Back on Hoth Captain Geion Derbus walked backa fourth untill he recived the communications from Detester.

"Attac...madge...retur...t...oth...thirtee...ours."

"Can you clear up the static?"

"Negative sir. The problem is at their end not ours."

"Contact the fleet in orb...damn! Send the transmission to the New Empire base."

Detester limped through hyperspace until the backup hyperdrive cut out. The Imperial Star Destroyer hung in space like a wounded animal.

Admiral Frist Marcell was nursing a head wound and trying to organize the repair teams to fix the damadged Hyperdrive. He contended with the shattered glass screens and debris littering the bridge. "Report status. Engineering?"

"Power fluctuations on all vital systems, we have reacter leak."

"Can you repair it?"

"It will take time."

"Weapons?"

"Seventy nine percent intact."

"Shields?"

"Off line, phase particle shielding at full."

Marcell flopped back into his command chair. Exhausted. He tapped the intercom. "Send a transmission to Hoth. Tell them we need a tug home."

"Yes, sir. We can send but not recieve."

"Send our coordinates. Do not encode it." The Admiral said. He wiped blood from his brow. "Someone get a med team to the bridge."

"Yes, sir..."

"Recieving data transmission from Detester. Requires a tug home."

"We have TIEs, a few squadrons of X-wings and shuttles, nothing big enough. Send it to the Executor fleet gound base."

"Sir." The technician tapped the screen; "Sending now."

Geion shivered. "Dammit, why didn't we go to Gensiferry or even Detasgr, anywhere that had a tropical climate, no the commanders decided that Hoth was the bst choice. Why? He woundered.

"Recieving transmission from New Empire fleet."

The big EH
jacen wwatched the detester leave "let's say thanks to our friends and invite them home, we should get aquited with our new allies" jacen said reclining his thrown (it's one of those new high-tech reclinable ones stick out tongue) and rested.

Jedireaper
Dark Blade, Imperial Might, Constrainer, and the heavily damaged Deaths Shadow remained.

"Communications. Shall we try again. Contact the Reaver. I would like to speak on holo com." Fardin Denzral Vassisk stood before the holo-pod.

The big EH
jacen answered "what is it now?" jacen asked the admiral

Jedireaper
(Actually I think you destroyed Imperial Might)

The big EH
~ya i did~

Jedireaper
The Grand Admiral smiled. "Please. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I would like to apologze formally for the loss of one of your Calamiri cruisers and two frigates." The Admiral bowed. "It was not my intention to engage your fleet in combat. I was simply trying to intimidate you. I would like to discuss terms for a possble alliance. Hopefully we can come to some type of arrangement. I may..." Vassisk thought about the word Jedi. "...have suprise for you," The admiral smiled. "Jedi (i assume)."

Jedireaper
(okay... I was wondering how we get replacements or build new ships of buy them of Steal them?)

The big EH
"despite what you might think i just dont go arround making blind alliances, and by saying jedi it means i'm of the order, which i'm not, not officially anyway i'm a Potentium Jedi" jacen said boring even himself as he spoke

The big EH
Originally posted by Jedireaper
(okay... I was wondering how we get replacements or build new ships of buy them of Steal them?) ~steal, buy, built (takes a while), just be realistic and no stealing other player's ships~

darkxbox
The malta and the avenger , a star dreadnaught, exited out of hyperspace just a few kilometers from the reaver. general gren activated transmission. "this is general gren jalos responding to request for help sent by grand admiral vassisk. do you require assistance?" gren looked at the viewports and saw the debris field. he looked at the remains of an imperial vessel. he turned to an officer. "tell the avenger to prepare for battle. i have a bad fealing about this."

((bbl))

Jedireaper
"Unfortunately I havn't had the chance to brush up on recent galactic events." He smiled. "Not an alliance then," He cut the visual. "Get your ships out of my way!" Vassisk nodded to the weapons officer who began targeting each ship ahead of them visually without sensors. "Or they wont be there much longer." He spun to the helm officer. "Go!"

The two Imperial styled Star Destroyers accelerated towards the Mandalorian formation. Vassisk concentrated on what his oppisite would do. The Death Shadow started to turn slowly, tracking its breverin.

Captain Loran Reek on Shadow glanced at the accelerating Dark Blade and Contsrainer. "Do we have hyperdrive?"

"Thats all we have, sir."

"Lets go then."

Vassisk took the com. "We're mowing through their formation." He looked at the weapons officer. "We're sending you tactical data. Hit them hard. Weapons: Fire."

Lt. Valerian
jacen wwatched the detester leave "let's say thanks to our friends and invite them home, we should get aquited with our new allies" jacen said reclining his thrown (it's one of those new high-tech reclinable ones stick out tongue) and rested.

Admiral Valerian was staring into space aboard the Flying Fortress, in the bridge. He was watching his new allies from a short distance.
"Set up another transmission with the Reaver, Commander."
"Done."

"Admiral Xuan. I have the feeling this was a senseless battle against the Empire."

The big EH
"well that was useless, i never said i wouldn't ally with him" jacen shrugged letting the empire go, he looked over at corran and juno and looked back at the exiting fleet "tell them to stop another ally wouldn't hurt, until you have no enemy's that is, but i do not wish to form alliance with the empire, tell them i'll stay out of they're way if they stay out of mandalorian space" jacen told the captain whho transmitted that to the other grand admiral as jacen himself keyed up his new ally's
"thankyou for your help, you come just in time to stop a battle before it got out of hand, the way i see it we should get aquinted, my fleet is heading home, and i welcome you to join us i'll send you quordinates" jacen transmitted the message and co-ordinates of the jump

Lt. Valerian
"well that was useless, i never said i wouldn't ally with him" jacen shrugged letting the empire go, he looked over at corran and juno and looked back at the exiting fleet "tell them to stop another ally wouldn't hurt, until you have no enemy's that is, but i do not wish to form alliance with the empire, tell them i'll stay out of they're way if they stay out of mandalorian space" jacen told the captain whho transmitted that to the other grand admiral as jacen himself keyed up his new ally's
"thankyou for your help, you come just in time to stop a battle before it got out of hand, the way i see it we should get aquinted, my fleet is heading home, and i welcome you to join us i'll send you quordinates" jacen transmitted the message and co-ordinates of the jump

"Of course, Admiral. That's why we're here for." Valerian answered.
"Coordinates received, Admiral." said the Commander.

"Good. Move out. Set up communications with the rest of my fleet. Tell them we're greeting our new allies."

Jedireaper
The Star Destroyers slipped by unhindered. Then grouped together with the new arrivals. "You arrived too late but glad of your asistance."

Deaths Shadow jumped into hyperspace heading directly for Hoth.

"I am Grand Admiral Fardin Denzral Vassisk. You must be the fleet we were expecting."

The big EH
"alright moving out, see you when we land" jacen said before cutting communications and ordering his ships into hyperspace ~we can cut out the travel time~

Lt. Valerian
*good idea*

Jedireaper
(I'm assuming Darkxbox's is gonna go into hyperspace with my fleet.)

Lt. Valerian
"alright moving out, see you when we land" jacen said before cutting communications and ordering his ships into hyperspace ~we can cut out the travel time~

*so... where are we going?*

darkxbox
the avenger turned back towards hoth. the malta followed suit. "preparing for jump back to hoth. sorry we were late." gren turned to his engine office. "prepare the ship for hyperspace. we're returning to hoth." the malta entered hyperspace while the avenger waited for their allies to leave before it to entered hyperspace. the avenger launched its tugs to carry the dementor ((or whatever jedi reapers ship is called.)) the tugs pulled it over to the avenger. they pulled it into hyperspace and the avenger followed.

Jedireaper
Twelve hours later five ships flickered into existance above the Ice world of Hoth. The Dark Blade immediately contacted the garrison commander. "Are the repair facilities up and running yet?"

"Yes, Admiral."

The Deaths Shadow dropped out of hyperspace behind the other ships and began a slow tumble that was headed for the asteroid belt surrounding the system. "Tractor beams. Lock them all on the Deaths Shadow."

The Dark Blade shuddered as the grip on the Star Destroyer pulled them towards the asteroids. "Engines full reverse."

The Interdictor Star Destroyer Constrainer aided the stricken ISD by projecting a curve variance in a planetary gravity well.

The Shadow began to curve around but did not slow.

darkxbox
the avenger sent out all 6 of its tractor beams. followed by 4 tugs to pull the ship back. the isd slowed but did not stop. the tugs got close and activated their tractor beams. they began to pull the ship back to hoth.
" grand admiral vassisk. do you mind sending us a copy of the holonet news?"

The big EH

Jedireaper
"Vassisk here. We will organize that once we have the Deaths Shadow in the repair facility." The Dark Blade entered the atmosphere and led the ships to a staging area which at first appeared to be a masive pit large enough to hold six Destroyers in triangular formation. The Dark Blade decended into the pit followed by the Constrainer and the now underpower Detester. "Please land."

Jedireaper
(My char is out of synk a little.. ok a lot. Sorry about stupid moves and idiotic posts)

Lt. Valerian

darkxbox
the tugs slowly lowered the deaths shadow into landing position. they released it and flew back to the avenger. the malta landed in one of the spaces. the general and the ships captain, followed by ten of their elite stormtrooper body gaurds walked to the main building. they waited for the grand admiral to arrive.

Lt. Valerian
(I'm liking this big grin)

Jedireaper
Wearing the white uniform of a Grand Admiral. Vassisk, accompanied by Admiral Marcell, Captain Juion and ten elite Stormtroopers approached the entrance to the base where the 'allys' were waiting. "Greetings. I am sorry for the circumstaces of our meeting but things got a little out of hand around Corellia." He offered a salute. "I'm Denzral Vassisk. This is Admiral Marcell and Captain Juion."

Each saluted.

"Welcome to the once famous Echo-base." Above the large megnetic blast doors sheared shut and the cold air faded and lights came up. "Please forgive the climate but.."

Several groups of techs and carts wheeled by.

"Please follow me."

darkxbox
"i am general gren jalos and this is captain del gona. we are honored to be in your presence." they both bowed and followed the admiral in. "our ships have been in combat for the past day or so and we have been in need of news. we have been searching for our allies since 14 hours ago. our troops are weary. we simply needed a base to keep them in while we searched for the remnants of the new empire. has your fleet made any contact with other remnants?" gren hoped for the admiral to answer yes but he doubted it highly.

The big EH
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Valerian laughed at the joke.
"Of course we will. Never been to Mandalore before. A lot of history here, right?
Commander, tell the fleet to head down. Follow the lead of the Reaver.
"Admiral, let's talk about our next move once we're down." "yes indeed" jacen said holding on to his seat as the huge capital ship entered mandalore atmosphere and shoot a bit, but the moment passed and he saw the base and city not far from it. the fleet landed in the huge area that was selected for it's landing "a little unorthadox for a fleet i know, but this way my men can visit families more often, ofcourse i left my frigates and the keldabe up there though" jacen transmitted to Valerian as he walked to the ships landing ramp, which was going to be used for re-suppliying in a few minutes, with Corran and Juno, who was extremely kiddy, nervous and scared all at the same time.

Lt. Valerian
"yes indeed" jacen said holding on to his seat as the huge capital ship entered mandalore atmosphere and shoot a bit, but the moment passed and he saw the base and city not far from it. the fleet landed in the huge area that was selected for it's landing "a little unorthadox for a fleet i know, but this way my men can visit families more often, ofcourse i left my frigates and the keldabe up there though" jacen transmitted to Valerian as he walked to the ships landing ramp, which was going to be used for re-suppliying in a few minutes, with Corran and Juno, who was extremely kiddy, nervous and scared all at the same time.

Valerian glances at the city. It was indeed very beautiful.
"Yes, of course, I can understand that." He responded, as the Flying Fortress landed on one of the plataforms, nearby the Reaver's plataform.

Jedireaper
"I'm afraid not. Unfortunately we have been without any contact with the Imperial remnants for sometime." They all walked into the command center. "The HoloNet News had been forwarded to you ships. Now more pressing matters, what is the exact complement of ships in your fleet?"

The big EH
jacen, corran and juno took a speeder to meet valerian. once there he waited for the crew to exit

Lt. Valerian
Valerian used the speeder nearby, and told his second in command, Lasho Scott, to come with him. Finally, there he was, Admiral Jacen Xuan, accompanied by two others, awaiting for Valerian's arrival, standing in front a building.
"Greetings, Admiral. It's nice to meet you at last. This here is my second in command, Lasho Scott."

The big EH
"nice to meet you to Valerian, and you to Lasho" jacen bowed slightly as did corran and juno noticed she should bow and did a sloppy bow that made he feel even more nervous. corran placed a hand on juno's shoulder and used the force to calm her "i'm Corran Zarick, and my padawan Juno Zend" corran introduced himself as they moved back to the speeder

Lt. Valerian
Valerian sensed Juno's nervousness.
"Greetings, Corran. I've noticed your apprentice still needs to learn to control her emotions. Working on that, aren't you? Good."
"Hello, I'm Lasho. Good to see you two."
"Now, to more pressing matters," said Valerian, turning his head into Xuan's direction. "Anything I should know about, Admiral? Our next move might as well be a clever one."

Jedireaper
be back later I've been twenty nine hours without sleep.

darkxbox
the general grinned at the question. he began to read off of his datapad. " our complement of ships is made up of . the star dreadnaught you saw before. my cruiser. and the 4 frigates that carry some of our ground forces. we have 20 squadrons of starfighters. all of the twin ion engingine variety ((tie fighters.)) we also have 48 gunships and 100 dropships. 5 at-at transports and," he looked down at his datapad once more, "and thats all." he finished.

The big EH
"well i'm currently focused on getting the outer rim controlled i currently have from here to mon calamari in mandalorian control, i actually have some Calamari and Quarren in my fleet" jacen told Valerian as corran perked up "she hasn't officially started training yet," corran said removing his cloak, jacen wondered if it was because it was to hot for him, or if it was because of his two dual-bladed lightsabers "we should get going back to the base it will be a quick speeder ride from here, i will inform them to make room for your men in the base and surrounding hotels" jacen said as he got in the speeder and motioned for the others to follow, which they did

Jedireaper
(length of dreadnaught?)

darkxbox
((a star dreadnaught is a super star destroyer. super star destroyer is just another name for it.))

The big EH
"well i'm currently focused on getting the outer rim controlled i currently have from here to mon calamari in mandalorian control, i actually have some Calamari and Quarren in my fleet" jacen told Valerian as corran perked up "she hasn't officially started training yet," corran said removing his cloak, jacen wondered if it was because it was to hot for him, or if it was because of his two dual-bladed lightsabers "we should get going back to the base it will be a quick speeder ride from here, i will inform them to make room for your men in the base and surrounding hotels" jacen said as he got in the speeder and motioned for the others to follow, which they did
edit: above the planet 2 more agressors and anothe mon calamari cruiser came ot of hyperspace "this is the Outbound from Mon Calamari" the Mon Cal. cruiser reported "welcome to Mandalore, dock at docks 7 5 and 6" the space station above mandalore replied

Jedireaper
"Excellent. We currenty have two battle groups. Hoth and another at Wayland. Wayland is our main base but we cant risk it being discovered and so we decided on Hoth. Personally, I like it here, keeps the troops alert and active. We have one Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, and two Imperial class-II Star Destroyers at Wayland, and you've already seen most of what we have here. Two... sorry... one Interdictor Star Destroyer, Three Imperial class-III modified Star Destroyers and a large complement of salvaged and new X-wing fighters. Approx about 20 remaining squadrons of X-wings, 8 squadrons of A-wings, 4 squadrons of B-wings, 20 squadrons of TIE Interceptors, 48 Skipray Blastboats, 50 Lambda class shuttles, 80 Delta-class Stormtrooper transports," He looked at the datapad he removed from a pocket. "And 60 Gamma-class Assault Shuttles, 100 AT-ATs and 200 AT-STs." Thats everything we have here. Including 36,000 Infantry units. At Wayland we actually have less."

Lt. Valerian

"Fair enough, let's go. We'll talk more once inside." He said, hopping onto the speeder. Scott followed.

Lt. Valerian
(I'm going to have lunch... see ya.)

Jedireaper
(How many Planets do you own EH?)

darkxbox
"very good. our army is much smaller. we were gathering troops when our ship was orderd into combat, so we could not get all of ours. they are still at our home base on yaga minor. we currently have 5,700 troops, 50 at-at's, 100 at-st's, 150 speeder bikes, and 150 hover tanks." he looked back up at the grand admiral. "any plan that you are coming up with? because if so i would like to know about it."

The big EH
"yes, we shall" jacen said accerating the speeder

Jedireaper
"At the moment. We cant do anything but I have been planning on taking the Bilbringi drive yards. And further plans to reduce Yavin IV to the molten state warrented by multipe salvos of turbolasers, erase one major Jedi threat." Vassisk signalled a tech.

"Sir."

"Begin construction on a tunnel to the new outpost that our allies here have made. And start the extensive repair work required to repair, remodel, refit and improve the remains of the planetary shield generator."

"Sir."

Vassisk watchd the tech leave then turened back to his guests. "Admiral I plan on turning this planet and the surrounding asteroids into a fortress. We can mine resources from the asteroids and create more tunnel networks throughout the planet and we also hope to have many gound based anti-orbital cannons and sensor packets spread throughout the asteroid field." He smiled. "As you can see we have been constructing and reconstructing, repairing and revising this place for well over three months."

The big EH
here are my planets:
Mandalore
Ryloth
Hypori
Shola
Kamino
Mon Calamari
~i'm itching for a ground fight~

darkxbox
((hes a general, not an admiral.))
"At the moment. We cant do anything but I have been planning on taking the Bilbringi drive yards. And further plans to reduce Yavin IV to the molten state warrented by multipe salvos of turbolasers, erase one major Jedi threat." Vassisk signalled a tech.

"Sir."

"Begin construction on a tunnel to the new outpost that our allies here have made. And start the extensive repair work required to repair, remodel, refit and improve the remains of the planetary shield generator."

"Sir."

Vassisk watchd the tech leave then turened back to his guests. "Admiral I plan on turning this planet and the surrounding asteroids into a fortress. We can mine resources from the asteroids and create more tunnel networks throughout the planet and we also hope to have many gound based anti-orbital cannons and sensor packets spread throughout the asteroid field." He smiled. "As you can see we have been constructing and reconstructing, repairing and revising this place for well over three months."
just before the engineer was out of earshot, the general told him one thing. "make it wide enough for 2 ift-t's to be able to go through it at once." he turned back to the admiral. "and if all comes to worst we could have an emergency shelter far underneath the planets surface. yes your plan is technically sound, but first off. where do you plan on getting the resources for a mining operation. you would still need mining ships."

darkxbox
((this is an ift-t))

Jedireaper
"Well we're gonna sought that out soon enough. Fancy taking a two hour trip in hyperspace to Sluis Van? The drive yards there would suit our needs and I'm sure they have mining equipment. We will probably just need the twenty X-wing squadrons alone, since they are hyperspace capable we can probably field your SSD and I'll send Dark Blade and ten Skipray Blastboats." The Grand Admiral smiled. "That is probably overkill but, their defences may be no more than three capitol Imperial class Destroyer ships, two Golan II battle-stations and whatever fighters and uncompleted ships in the yards." He walked over to Captain Juion. "I'll send one of my best officers. Captain I'll leave the planning up to you. Now Gren? Leave one of your best men and then we shall talk about our Empires future and leave the planning up to them." Grand Admiral Denzral Vassisk walked around the tactical display and proceeded to the door followed by Admiral Marcell. "Please..."

(We'll attack Yavin IV soon. Must be one of Lt.Valerian's planets)

darkxbox
"very well," he turned to his captain." del, you have control of the malta while im here. make sure that we dont lose our star dreadnaught." he turned back to vrist. "excuse me for one moment." he turned and followed gona out into the corridor. he activated his com link. "come in fire sword. this is general gren. take the other frigates and gather our forces from yaga minor. make as many trips as needed. leave all of your starfighters at the base." he turned and walked back into the room. "so, where were we?"

Jedireaper
"About to leave." Vassisk headed for the private quarters. "We'll get you and your crew fresh supplies."

Captain Juion Harsom nodded to Del (whats his rank?). "Ok so you have any ideas? I'll support the Malta with the two hundred and forty X-wings and I'll use ion cannons only. Disable any ships and defences. We may like to capture the vessels in the yard."

darkxbox
((del is captain of the malta.))

"very well. while the super star destroyer defeats any enemy ships, the space troopers that our ship has in its cargo bay will take the most useful of the ships in the yard and our forces will invade the shipyard. we will take the rest of the ships from their. sound good to you?" del turned to juion.

gren followed vassisk. "very well. i have ordered my frigates to return to yaga minor to get the remainder of my army. do you have any suggestions for the location of my underground base here? or have you not scanned the planets underground for caves yet?"

Jedireaper
We are laser drilling tunnels to the underground cave systems as we speak. We have already scanned the planet core and should have the base running at twice the size i the next two weeks.

"I'll have Dark Blade jump in at the rear of the shipyards and deploy half the X-wings. The other half will escourt you in, we will also have ten Skiprays attack the Golon-II's with ion cannons. I say we use only ion cannons. Turbolasers if we have no choice." The captain waited to see if his ideas were accepted.

darkxbox
del thought for a moment. "very well." he smiled and moved toward the malta. 5 of the elite stormtroopers followed him while the other 5 stayed with gren.

"very good. i will tell my garrison commander immediately."
gren walked out to a transport that was waiting for him outside. it would take him to the prefabricated garrison that they had set up. once he arrived, he weant to his temporary quarters. he needed more rest.

((geting off now. bye.))

Jedireaper
(you be on later?)

darkxbox
((maybe))

Jedireaper
The ten elite Stormtroopers divided into 2 man squads two stayed with Juion. He took out his comlink. "Dark Hand! This is Captain Juion, begin preparing for departure. Recomplement our fighters with X and B-wings only. Deploy twenty squadrons of X-wings and prepare for my arrival."

"Sir."

Lt. Valerian
"Well we're gonna sought that out soon enough. Fancy taking a two hour trip in hyperspace to Sluis Van? The drive yards there would suit our needs and I'm sure they have mining equipment. We will probably just need the twenty X-wing squadrons alone, since they are hyperspace capable we can probably field your SSD and I'll send Dark Blade and ten Skipray Blastboats." The Grand Admiral smiled. "That is probably overkill but, their defences may be no more than three capitol Imperial class Destroyer ships, two Golan II battle-stations and whatever fighters and uncompleted ships in the yards." He walked over to Captain Juion. "I'll send one of my best officers. Captain I'll leave the planning up to you. Now Gren? Leave one of your best men and then we shall talk about our Empires future and leave the planning up to them." Grand Admiral Denzral Vassisk walked around the tactical display and proceeded to the door followed by Admiral Marcell. "Please..."

(We'll attack Yavin IV soon. Must be one of Lt.Valerian's planets)

*Okay. My planets are (how fortunate, I just bought the "Essential Guide to Planets and Moons"wink:

-Dantooine
-Endor
-Ossus
-Onderon
-Yavin IV
-Yavin VIII (yes, indeed)
-Bakura
-Kessel

Now you need to guess where my Command Center is stationed, heh.*

Lt. Valerian
~i'm itching for a ground fight~

*You heard JediReaper. He'll attack Yavin IV soon enough.*

The big EH
~i know sad~
"so, why did you decide to side with us?" jacen said as the speeder reached the base

Lt. Valerian
Valerian turned around.
"You're one of only few Admirals around the galaxy who truly understands the concept of freedom and justice... you're not one of those power-hungry idiots... They remind me of the Sith." He answered, speeding up a bit his vehicle.

The big EH
"cool" jacen said getting out and walking into the base through the hangar doors

Lt. Valerian
Valerian and Scott followed Jacen. The hangars were filled with repairers and starfighters.
"So, what are you taking me here for?" Valerian asked.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>