Who fights the most scum/worst human criminals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Daredevil
Punisher
Batman

Darth Martin
Punisher fights normal criminals.. Batman and Daredevil fight super villains. But Batman has the worst rogue's gallery in comics(Spider-Man and Flash come in close).

TricksterPriest
Batman. Hands down. Nobody tops Joker.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Batman. Hands down. Nobody tops Joker. Or Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, Riddler, Two-Face, Penquin, Black Mask Freeze, Bane, Hush, or any other super criminal Batman normally faces.

psycho gundam
the x-men, friends of humanity comes to mind.

but on this list, probably batman because his opponents are all certifiable.

a archetypal spider-man villain is a guy doused with chemicals/rays then given an animal suit. batman on the other hand fights guy that usually fit a certain type of psychosis or other numerous mental problems and gets their kicks by preying on the public.

punisher fights mercs and crime lords, money is their usual modus operandi.

so yeah, bats imo has the worst opponents, gotham is such a filthy crime ridden city that if and when batman is not there, crime levels go through the roof.

Erik-Lensherr

Terryc250
What about Captian America? He had to fight Hitler.. whos killed more innocents, Hitler or Joker?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Terryc250
What about Captian America? He had to fight Hitler.. whos killed more innocents, Hitler or Joker? Joker has killed more. Hitler probably ordered someone to kill his prey. Joker has gassed an entire Kindergarden class just to prove a point.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Joker has killed more. Hitler probably ordered someone to kill his prey. Joker has gassed an entire Kindergarden class just to prove a point.

lmfao

Darth Martin
Originally posted by llagrok
lmfao What's that stand for? confused

King_Mungi
What's that stand for? confused

"laughing my f'ing ass off"

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Terryc250
What about Captian America? He had to fight Hitler.. whos killed more innocents, Hitler or Joker?

Cap isn't a choice here.

Let's not bring Hitler into his anyway erm

redhotrash
Batman by far. I think most people would get depressed and quit the buisness if they had to see the kind of stuff he has. Child killers and such. DD and Punisher more or less fight the same type of criminals, generally organized crime or people with a actual goal in mind.
Maybe a better match up for worst scum villains would be Spawn, who has had to deal with folks just as f'ed up as Batman.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by llagrok
lmfao I'm talking about the "comic" Hitler, not the real person. smile

bobbi
besides killing all the jews hitler wasn't that much worse than any other dictator. And he at least had some reason to kill the jews. they were messed up reasons but its something. Joker kills ppl just for fun. If he was running a country he'd kill everyone who wore orange on tuesdays just because he could.

Most of the other criminals commit crimes for greed usually which is pretty basic evilness.

Darth Martin
My point is not to make Hitler l;ook like some nobody. He killed thousands of people as results of the Holocaust and World War II but most of the times he did it it was probably indirectly. Joker does it himself. And this is comic Hitler that was written in Cap's comics in the 40's.

Kid Kurdy
Except Carnage. He's just as crazy as Joker, maybe even more, who knows ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bobbi
besides killing all the jews hitler wasn't that much worse than any other dictator.

Well there's also the gypsys and the communists that he killed. Oh and he took over all of Europe. Then there's the slaughtering the Russians.

guy222
bruce

123KID
Cap fought Red Skull
Red Skull is way worse than Joker

Darth Martin
Originally posted by 123KID
Red Skull is way worse than Joker laughing

123KID
indeed
the mere notion the Joker is even close to as evil as Red Skull is hilarious

Symmetric Chaos
Cap fought Red Skull

Not even close.

batdude123
Cap fought Red Skull

Pure ignorance.

Tron
My point is not to make Hitler l;ook like some nobody. He killed thousands of people as results of the Holocaust and World War II but most of the times he did it it was probably indirectly. Joker does it himself. And this is comic Hitler that was written in Cap's comics in the 40's.

Captain America is not a part of this thread.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Except Carnage. He's just as crazy as Joker, maybe even more, who knows ?

Nope. Kassidy isn't insane enough to drive gods mad. He's not crazy enough to infect the damn spectre with his madness. Joker has done that twice. Spectre went into his head, Joker managed to take over the damn spectre force. fear

Skull may be more concsiously evil, but Joker is crazier. If we consider Joker's insanity to be a form of evil, he tops the Red Skull by sheer magnitude.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tron
Captain America is not a part of this thread. I know that but someone else brought him up.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Pure ignorance.

It's Nikkolas. What do you expect?

batdude123
A pedophile?

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
A pedophile?

Which goes hand in hand with ignorance.

batdude123
But at least then they know a little something about manipulation. ermmnone

123KID
retarded and delusional
you guys need help

lol @ Spectre being turned insane by The Joker
and people think he's on par with the LT

Soljer
retarded and delusional
you guys need help

lol @ Spectre being turned insane by The Joker
and people think he's on par with the LT

The pedo telling others they need help.

Hilarious.

123KID
yawn
sorry but you don't know who i am or what i do so take your delusions elsewhere

King Kandy
Nope. Kassidy isn't insane enough to drive gods mad. He's not crazy enough to infect the damn spectre with his madness. Joker has done that twice. Spectre went into his head, Joker managed to take over the damn spectre force. fear
Wow I love how you forgot to mention that Joker had reality warping powers at the time.

bobbi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well there's also the gypsys and the communists that he killed. Oh and he took over all of Europe. Then there's the slaughtering the Russians.

If you want to talk about killing communists u'll have a looong list. Same with taking over all of europe actually. Caesar did it, alexander the great did it and he has great added to his name :P (albeit they did it less bloodily but considering they didn't have machine guns and tanks they did fairly well). It's called a war. If we start saying every country leader that wants more power and is willing to start a war to get it is automatically the scum of the world then we should start loading up every country capital with explosives...

Not saying Hitler isn't evil but there are much more evil men out there. He just had more power than most.

Oh and since Russia was mentioned I'm pretty sure you all know the war crimes they had around this time. Killed more civilians than hitler did by a good amount.

Soljer
yawn
sorry but you don't know who i am or what i do so take your delusions elsewhere

You made it quite clear to everyone what you 'do'.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wow I love how you forgot to mention that Joker had reality warping powers at the time. He didn't, when Spectre entered his head and went a little crazy.

123KID
don't know what you're talking about
but since you constantly accuse me of being a pedophile you realize it's nothing more than a psychological disorder like Dissociative Idenity Disorder or Schizophrenia ?
i mean jeez this is the age of Wikipedia an dpeople don't know the simplest things

Soljer
but since you constantly accuse me of being a pedophile you realize it's nothing more than a psychological disorder like Dissociative Idenity Disorder or Schizophrenia ?
i mean jeez this is the age of Wikipedia an dpeople don't know the simplest things

My friend, pedophilia is most certainly more than a psychological disorder along the lines of Schizophrenia.

It's also a felony. smile.

123KID
um no
that would be child molestation
it falls under the same label as rape
people who rape are usually suffering from some type of antisocial disorder

the argument all pedophiles molest children is right up there with all Schizos are lunatic murderers in its factual inaccuracy

nimbus006

Is this for real? erm

123KID
http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/pedophile.html

seriously people Psychological 100 in its simplicity
Google for the win

nimbus006
http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/pedophile.html

seriously people Psychological 100 in its simplicity
Google for the win

Soooo, you are a pedophile?

Better yet, is your primary sexual orientation for children?

123KID
no
i was correcting Soljer's improper impression of the term

Soljer
um no
that would be child molestation
it falls under the same label as rape
people who rape are usually suffering from some type of antisocial disorder

the argument all pedophiles molest children is right up there with all Schizos are lunatic murderers in its factual inaccuracy

Damn. You got me good on that one, Nik.

I'd be real embarrassed if you hadn't already publicly admitted to being a pedophile.

Because, really...you don't have a god damned thing to top that.

nimbus006
no
i was correcting Soljer's improper impression of the term

Oh, ok...

Just wanted some clarification. smile

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
Damn. You got me good on that one, Nik.

I'd be real embarrassed if you hadn't already publicly admitted to being a pedophile.

Because, really...you don't have a god damned thing to top that.

Wow, when was that?

123KID
i dunno what you're talking about but i looked up this Nikkolas and why he was banned

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9808088#post9808088

appears to me he said he was a pedphile on another forum
same way i could admit to you all I'm bipolar (i'm not but an example)
should i be banned ?

Soljer
i dunno what you're talking about but i looked up this Nikkolas and why he was banned

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9808088#post9808088

appears to me he said he was a pedphile on another forum
same way i could admit to you all I'm bipolar (i'm not but an example)
should i be banned ?

Looks like he got banned for being a fanboy that liked to pick fights, link to other forums, and argue with moderators.

The pedophilia was just...'icing' as you might say.

As badabing mentioned; you deserve a lot worse than a ban.

123KID
good for him

Symmetric Chaos

The classification of any paraphila simply as a "mental disorder" is actually a hotly debated issue. In the current edition of the DSM a pedophile cannot be clinically diagnosed unless he/she either acts upon the urges or feels stress due to them. It is in fact totally different from dissociative disorders.

What I'm trying to say is: You're all idiots and should bow down before me.

Soljer
Funny that we're discussing Nikkolas' pedophilia in a thread about the most scum/worst human criminals.

Symmetric Chaos
Funny that we're discussing Nikkolas' pedophilia in a thread about the most scum/worst human criminals.

shocklaugh

The Mean Queen
bats o the win

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The classification of any paraphila simply as a "mental disorder" is actually a hotly debated issue. In the current edition of the DSM a pedophile cannot be clinically diagnosed unless he/she either acts upon the urges or feels stress due to them. It is in fact totally different from dissociative disorders.

What I'm trying to say is: You're all idiots and should bow down before me.

How is there a difference? Isn't pedophilia defined as an irresistable compulsion and thus a dissociative disorder?

Or am I way off? confused

King Kandy
Yeah, maybe Raz fights the worst criminals!

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, maybe Raz fights the worst criminals!

yes

I nominate Raz.

Erik-Lensherr
hysterical

Symmetric Chaos
How is there a difference? Isn't pedophilia defined as an irresistable compulsion and thus a dissociative disorder?

Or am I way off? confused

1) irresitable compulsion has nothing at all to do with dissociation
2) pedophiles do not have an irresitable compulsion simply a difference in what causes sexual arousal

Tron
Can we get off of pedophiles and back to the topic?

Master-Borg
Can we get off of pedophiles and back to the topic? you want us to 'get off' of pedos...you're sick

Erik-Lensherr

Yeah, let's just ignore the sock. erm

Soljer

It'd be a lot easier to stick to the topic if there weren't a child molesting sock in the thread. erm.

Symmetric Chaos
It'd be a lot easier to stick to the topic if there weren't a child molesting sock in the thread. erm.

Heh . . .

Anyway Batman almost certainly has the worst, largely by virtue of fighting Joker.

Barbarian Shams
I would agree on Batman having the most mentally messed up badguys. Joker takes the cake singlehandedly in this category.

complexbrother
Batman. his list of rogues are nothing less than a bunch of totally insane people.

Screcrow ... an insane man who loves to scare people ... to death

Ra's Al Ghul ... a man who is willing to kill 90% of all humans on earth.

Me Zsasz ...He usually preys on young women, but has no qualms over whom he murders. He slits his victims' throats and leaves them in lifelike poses, adding a tally mark to his body each time.

and there's many more

Bouboumaster
We can't really answer that. 'Cause maybe someone that fought Punisher in the past was deadlier, but Castle have the good (or bad) habit to kill them.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Who fights the most scum/worst human criminals?

The mods of KMC biscuits

Tron

You do realize that I wasn't making a request, right?

Drop it, like now, everyone.

shiv
Black Mask > Punisher Max Scum

Sado22
Batman. am i the only one who thinks that there is absolutely NOONE in batman comics who does NOT have issues? confused

~Sado
P.S. alfred aside mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.