Captain America(s) vs Ultimate Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superchron
Ok, Steve Rogers in his prime is teamed with current Cap(Bucky)

Can they take down Ult. Cap w/ his standard + military Equip

Note, both Steve and Bucky get their shields

Fight takes place in a Deserted NYC

Darth Martin
This has been done many times and most of us on this site agree that 616 Captain America>Ult. Captain America because of skill and speed advantages.

Endrict Nuul
Wait, this is Steve and Bucky vs Ult Cap?

Ult Cap gets stomped

Darth Martin
Is it Bucky or Winter Soldier? Bucky dies if it's the kid.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is it Bucky or Winter Soldier? Bucky dies if it's the kid.

It doesn't matter.

As you yourself mentioned, 616 Cap is enough alone.

OneDumbG0
Personally, I believe Ult. Cap is too strong, durable and just about skilled enough for the both of them. But they do make a good team. And current Cap's cybernetic arm + the special qualities of the 616 shield might even the odds.

Split 5/10 either way.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Personally, I believe Ult. Cap is too strong, durable and just about skilled enough for the both of them. But they do make a good team. And current Cap's cybernetic arm + the special qualities of the 616 shield might even the odds.

Split 5/10 either way. Not sure about Winter Soldier but 616 Cap could take Ult. Cap. Proof? He's taken on U.S. Agent who's basically a Cap remake with 10 ton strength instead of peak human. Cap did it with skill. He'll do the same here.

guy222
616 Cap

superchron
Ult Cap did take out Giant Man, anyway, I think this would be a good fight

manx422
cap 616 and bucky

Darth Martin
Originally posted by superchron
Ult Cap did take out Giant Man PIS/CIS smile

complexbrother
I think ultimate cap would beat the wholly hell out of 616 cap. too much skill, strength, speed, durability, and fighting spirit to fall .

then he would invite 616 cap out for a soda and ice cream.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by complexbrother
I think ultimate cap would beat the wholly hell out of 616 cap. too much skill, strength, speed, durability, and fighting spirit to fall .

then he would invite 616 cap out for a soda and ice cream. Cap has tons more skill and arguably faster. Strength is not an issue, Cap has faced U.S. Agent(10 Tonner) numerous times and won.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap has tons more skill and arguably faster. Strength is not an issue, Cap has faced U.S. Agent(10 Tonner) numerous times and won. I believe Cap is more than a 10 tonner. He's probably closer to 15-20 ton range. He's held up full size trees from falling over. And his durability is through the roof. Guy took an unmitigated double fist piledriver from Ult. Abomination and got up to take on the Liberators' leader. I also don't believe he is severely outclassed in skill. At least I don't think its not so much so that Ult. Cap couldn't narrow the gap with his overwhelming physical superiority.

Main flaw with Ult. Cap is his overconfidence and temper. I think the tag team could take advantage of that. I believe Ult. Cap is one of the top five most unilaterally underrated comic characters around here on KMC.

Split 5/10.

Battlehammer
did you just try and say that capt is a 15 tonner to 20 toner lol.

superchron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
did you just try and say that capt is a 15 tonner to 20 toner lol.

i think he's talkin about ultimate cap

Battlehammer
oh thats better, but even still that seems rather rediculous

Daredevil1
Originally posted by superchron
Ult Cap did take out Giant Man, anyway, I think this would be a good fight

Indeed but don't act like it was through sheer strength. Tactics setting him off balance to the use of girders.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
did you just try and say that capt is a 15 tonner to 20 toner lol. That's pretty underrating... I mean, we all know Cap hits like a 100 tonner...

*Giggles*

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That's pretty underrating... I mean, we all know Cap hits like a 100 tonner...

*Giggles*

yea what was this lame-o thinking

sheesh laughing

Daredevil1
As for the fight itself Cap wins IMO. He has the way better speed feats and plus a enhanced mind.

U Cap seems to be stronger but nothing new for Cap. USAgent, Protocide, GI Max etc etc.

Plus I'd wager through sheer will Cap has some of U Cap strength feats matched to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.