someone was just stabbed right in front of me....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
right at work, where i was working, they werent more than 2 meters away when suddenly shouting broke out, and there was blood everywhere, and a guy was waving a knife in the air and blood got spattered on me, but i wasnt allowed to leave work yet, we closed early though.... and i was questioned by the police for a statement.....

Rogue Jedi
was it the blood of the infected, like in 28 weeks later? better wash up.

~Forever*Alone~
i have scoured it away....

Rogue Jedi
did your eye change color and shit?

~Forever*Alone~
my eyes always change color.....

Rogue Jedi
I saw someone stabbed once. right in the ass.

Blax_Hydralisk
lol RJ all of your posts are like.. wtf haermm worthy.

Rogue Jedi
I am in a wtf mood.

The Mean Queen
i sat on a tac once my cussin was paying a trick on me it hurt

Wålshy
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
right at work, where i was working, they werent more than 2 meters away when suddenly shouting broke out, and there was blood everywhere, and a guy was waving a knife in the air and blood got spattered on me, but i wasnt allowed to leave work yet, we closed early though.... and i was questioned by the police for a statement..... shit! what happened to the guy who got stabbed? he alright?

~Forever*Alone~

Kelly_Bean
i dont know, after he was taken out in a streacher i havent heard about him, i dont think it was extremely serious, even though there was a lot of blood.....
Are you sure you're even OLD enough to work?

chillmeistergen
right at work, where i was working, they werent more than 2 meters away when suddenly shouting broke out, and there was blood everywhere, and a guy was waving a knife in the air and blood got spattered on me, but i wasnt allowed to leave work yet, we closed early though.... and i was questioned by the police for a statement.....

Isn't it you whose brother's friend as murdered? Where the **** do you live, the Gaza strip?

Ax3l
28 Days Later is better.

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
28 Days Later is better.
Yeah but 28 Weeks Later isn't a horrible sequel either.

Sanctuary
Wow @ teh replies to this. no expression

Leo.M

You better hope that guy wasn't sick with anything deadly. laughcry

Ax3l

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I saw someone stabbed once. right in the ass.

If by "someone" you mean "you (RJ)" and by "stabbed" you me "****ed", then and only then do I believe you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.