Happy Birthday Pickle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Rhamnousia/01-03-2008.jpg

You are my thoughts when I' m awake,
and my dreams when I' m asleep.
You are the reason for my smile,
you are the words I speak.

Happy Birthday My Love!

Bardock42
Jesus Christ, man. Try to be funnier, please.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Jesus Christ, man. Try to be funnier, please. With what I've got, I think I did fairly well.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
With what I've got, I think I did fairly well. You didn't.

chillmeistergen
With what I've got, I think I did fairly well.

As in with the brain you've got? If so, then yeah, you did well. But then again, you've done well to be able to turn a computer on.

JacopeX
At first I thought pickle was a real member, but then I remember hwo unoriginal the GDF and OTF is with threads by making unfunny parodies of them so I just give these forums and its members a facepalm. laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
At first I thought pickle was a real member, but then I remember hwo unoriginal the GDF and OTF is with threads by making unfunny parodies of them so I just give these forums and its members a facepalm. laughing

You are a moron laughing

Pickle is a real member. That has a birthday today. Not that smart, are we?

JacopeX
Damn, sometimes reiteration can just cause many to jump to conclusions, huh? laughing out loud

Plus, this thread was suppose to be joke, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
You didn't. Meh, you're a Nazi and we won the war.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
As in with the brain you've got? If so, then yeah, you did well. But then again, you've done well to be able to turn a computer on. Quite odd, seeing as I've been able to turn a computer on since I was 6, when I first tried. yeah, that just didn't work.

Wålshy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=31375

chillmeistergen

Robtard
Damn, sometimes reiteration can just cause many to jump to conclusions, huh? laughing out loud

Plus, this thread was suppose to be joke, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

For someone that things sarcasm on the internet is stupid, you sure do you that emote a lot.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
For someone that things sarcasm on the internet is stupid, you sure do you that emote a lot.

HAHAHA, you got a typo...bif deal. Hahaha

lord xyz
Cretin.

Cretin.

Cretin.

Cretin. It's a shame what you've said has been censored and regarded as cretin.

Bardock42
I like Gratins

Robtard
HAHAHA, you got a typo...bif deal. Hahaha

That "I made a typo, bif deal." was a JacopeX blunder, right?

Robtard
I like Gratins

It's brown and crusty, figures a German would like it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
That "I made a typo, bif deal." was a JacopeX blunder, right? Yeah. I thought it was an excellent reference.

Wålshy
what i meant to say was happy birfday

Robtard
Yeah. I thought it was an excellent reference.

It was an 11, dude.

chillmeistergen
It's a shame what you've said has been censored and regarded as cretin.

What?

lord xyz
Yeah. I thought it was an excellent reference. Very unfunny, however.

lord xyz
What? I implied that you typed something different, but was redubbed as "cretin" because anything you say is cretin. Do you understand?

Bardock42
I implied that you typed something different, but was redubbed as "cretin" because anything you say is cretin. Do you understand? YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.

Someone had to say it at some point. I am sorry it was me.

Quark_666
As in with the brain you've got? If so, then yeah, you did well. But then again, you've done well to be able to turn a computer on. Quite odd, seeing as I've been able to turn a computer on since I was 6, when I first tried.

You make me proud.

Quark_666

Your intellectual ability to participate in the "unhosted role plays" stuns mere mortals like myself...

dadudemon
I get it now...pickle is some random unknown poster that never posted.

I can just picture XYZ getting so excited looking at his computer screen. "Its pickle's birthday? ITS PICKLES BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PICKLE!!!! OMG, like, how old are you these dayz smile"

I apologize...but this thread is funny to me. Commence the insults pleez. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.