Luke Skywalker vs........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
Jesus
who....would win?

The big EH
i'd say luke

Janus Marius
I'll take "KMC Star Wars Versus Forum Rules" for the win...

About the matches...

Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed. Both characters must be from Star Wars.

IdiotGod
vTBZceWqPSU

Luke would so own that bus.

Luke 10/10.

The big EH
lol

fascistcrusader
I don't know, which Jesus are we talking about, my gardener or the cook at the McDonald's down the street?

IdiotGod
That's some racist shit right there.

Rampant ox
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2599/sarumanwtf9cbao2.jpg

Janus Marius
That pic is old school.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by The big EH
Jesus
who....would win?

Matthew 10:33

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

and
John 10:10

am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

and of course, KMC rules.

Light_Sith
If you refer to the Jesus character of the Bible, then Luke wins easily.

The Jesus character does not come close to any Jedi or Sith.

Sesse
Orly?

According to the Bible, he was killed and resurrected.

Obi-Wan just went limp when things with Vader became interesting.
Sidious was killed
Mace was killed.
Vader died from his injuries.
Yoda died.

So Jesus would lock Luke up in a small room and wait till he would drown in his own urine... End of story.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Sesse
Orly?

According to the Bible, he was killed and resurrected.

Obi-Wan just went limp when things with Vader became interesting.
Sidious was killed
Mace was killed.
Vader died from his injuries.
Yoda died.

So Jesus would lock Luke up in a small room and wait till he would drown in his own urine... End of story.

I have never read the Bible but unless he is in the form of the original God character, he has little to no offensive capabilities.

Sesse
Originally posted by Light_Sith
I have never read the Bible...

Thanks for reavealing that =D

Matt 15:4

"And forth his hands struck a lightning bolt. So bright, that all who seest it blindfolded. But he said: Alas, my might is not in destruction"...

Luke 13:24

"Before he had time to regred, had he choked him with a wave of his hand. And all who witnessed said "Who can kill without touch is surely mighty!"

Council#13
Originally posted by Rampant ox
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2599/sarumanwtf9cbao2.jpg

laughing out loud That picture never gets old.

Man of Christ

Matt 15:4

"And forth his hands struck a lightning bolt. So bright, that all who seest it blindfolded. But he said: Alas, my might is not in destruction"...

"Before he had time to regred, had he choked him with a wave of his hand. And all who witnessed said "Who can kill without touch is surely mighty!"

I hope you didnt intend to misquote the bible. those verses are

24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matthew 15:4

4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

This board is both blasphemous, and against KMC rules but just to show you something.

Jesus said in John 10: 17-18

4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

which means, Jesus didnt die untill He said so

hence luke 23:46 'father into thy hands i commit my Spirit."

so Jesus in his omnipotence is matched by no one. just for the record.

fascistcrusader
Let's make this thread more interesting: What if Luke teamed up with Joseph Smith? The force and the Book of Mormon would create a terrifying power.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by The big EH
i'd say luke

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bear.jpg

read the rules

Sesse
No pedobear?

Impressed I am.

Light_Sith

I have read the comic book version (type thing) and it highlighted Jesus' abilities.

There are some things that I do not know of him, but even his best feats seem to pale in comparison to those of the Jedi and Sith.

OT God - he is a different story.

He would smite people right left and centre if they looked at him the wrong way.

It would be better to compare him to the Jedi and Sith.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Let's make this thread more interesting: What if Luke teamed up with Joseph Smith? The force and the Book of Mormon would create a terrifying power.

Nah.

If you want a real God character that would total Luke, look no further than the FSM.

Captain REX
*sigh*

No. Just... no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.