The Gore report...There was life on mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Deano
There was life on Mars, that's what NASA is not being up front, there was life, everybody knows it. We can't be the only people occupying the universe. It's impossible. Who do we think we are? The only people God created - sorry, for those of you who don't believe in God - only people who evolved from apes? The real conspiracy?

There were apes on mars. And nobody told me.

Katsu
There are rocks on Mars.

Bicnarok
what does "DNA evidence up there that compares favorably to members of the Skull and Bones Society here on earth." actually mean?

that the DNA has links to these people?
I thought DNA was individual and unique.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
what does "DNA evidence up there that compares favorably to members of the Skull and Bones Society here on earth." actually mean?

that the DNA has links to these people?
I thought DNA was individual and unique.

DNA of everything living thing on the planet compares favourably to every other living thing on the planet

differences are measured at specific points known as short tandem repeats

in forensics they use repeats of 3 base units comprising 11 loci across various parts of the human chromosome...2 alleles of each loci are present in each human but there are several variations of each allele that are possible...i might be alleles 9 and 10 for a specific locus...you might be 7 and 8...

multiply up these differences across all 11 and apply size bias correlations and match probability equations and dependant on how rare the allele is...then you get a specific profile for each person that usually works out that a match from another person would be in the region of around 10 billion to 1

they use repeats of 3 units in areas of redundant DNA for forensic use because it has no ethical problems in that you couldn't find out whether someone was succeptible to a genetically inherited disease because no disease is passed through these areas of DNA or by repeats of 3 bases

they use research into things like huntingdons disease using short tandem repeats also but i beleive, off the top of my head, that it is inherited via a 4 base pair tandem repeat

but to address your point...somewhere around 50% of DNA is shared among all organisms on the planet...usually coding for very basic protiens that are common in every organism such as those for constructing ion transfer channels in cell membranes

so to say that one organism is favourable to another...regardless of origin...is a spurious point to make...of course it'll be favourable

and also it should be noted that its highly unlikely that there are going to be organisms that are made of entirely new elements unknown to mankind...especially so close to earth...so its almost certain that even if life was on mars at one point...it'll be carbon based and its evolutionary mechanisms will have been almost identical to that of earth based organisms

if you wish to theorise silicon based organisms in the lack of carbon...fair enough...i dont know enough about that to discuss it

the problem with the theory of complex life on mars is that mars lies outwith the region that scientists believe is sufficient to sustain a stable enviroment for long enough to allow complex life to evolve...it may be possible that very simple life could have evolved but beyond that it's pretty much considered impossible..

you only have to look at the mars surface and atmosphere to see why

0.13% oxygen

there have been trace amounts of methane found on mars which is very interesting because methane breaks down due to the action of sunlight in as little as a couple of hundred years....there are only really 2 sources of methane....volcanic activity and so called "methanogens" which are bacteria which produce methane....given that there is no presence of sulphur dioxide on mars and that sulphur dioxide is the most common gas given off by volcanic activity...then it looks highly likely that it could be the result of bacteria

as for complex intelligent life...there are absolutely no traces of vegetation or any form of civilisation seen anywhere on mars...

so...says it all really

Katsu
Ahhhh sweet DNA code = checkmate for Darwins evolution theory.

Ill definitely be posting a thread about one of the greatest conspiracies of all: Darwinism, its nothing more than Satanism in disguise!

jaden101
Originally posted by Katsu
Ahhhh sweet DNA code = checkmate for Darwins evolution theory.

Ill definitely be posting a thread about one of the greatest conspiracies of all: Darwinism, its nothing more than Satanism in disguise!

haha...are you a religious nut as well as a conspiracy nut

Katsu
Originally posted by jaden101
haha...are you a religious nut as well as a conspiracy nut

Sure my friend....lifeless matter spontaneously generated life....

You could be right, my couch ran away last month when i farted on him for the 345 in a row. I also lost my refrigerator to our next doors refrigerator, they fell in love. rolling on floor laughing

I will post a topic on the greatest lie off all times! Darwin! The evidence is OVERWHELMING!

PS Whats God?

Deano
god is everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2kP1Pe3hAG8

this is reality. greatly depicted in one simpsons into!

jaden101
Originally posted by Katsu
Sure my friend....lifeless matter spontaneously generated life....

You could be right, my couch ran away last month when i farted on him for the 345 in a row. I also lost my refrigerator to our next doors refrigerator, they fell in love. rolling on floor laughing

I will post a topic on the greatest lie off all times! Darwin! The evidence is OVERWHELMING!

PS Whats God?

1: Darwinism makes no effort to explain the initiation of life on the Planet...merely the evolution of that life...to which there actually is overwhelming evidence

2: i never mentioned anything about god...but you were the one who mentioned satan

NuclearWinter
Well I believe he is telling the truth at least in respect to the fact that there was at one time life on Mars.

I can't verify anything else he is saying just yet, but the life part I believe to be true.

A great book to read is Dark Mission, the secret history of NASA. I believe thats what it's called, and it is full of real pictures taken by NASA of ruins on mars, ect. Even something that looks just like the sphinx we have here on Earth.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Mission-Secret-History-NASA/dp/1932595260

I'm telling you guys. The book truly is amazing. And is very well layed out.

jaden101
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Well I believe he is telling the truth at least in respect to the fact that there was at one time life on Mars.

I can't verify anything else he is saying just yet, but the life part I believe to be true.

A great book to read is Dark Mission, the secret history of NASA. I believe thats what it's called, and it is full of real pictures taken by NASA of ruins on mars, ect. Even something that looks just like the sphinx we have here on Earth.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Mission-Secret-History-NASA/dp/1932595260

I'm telling you guys. The book truly is amazing. And is very well layed out.

i'll check the book out if its on the UK amazon

personally i dont think there has even been complex, never mind intelligent, life of mars

thanks for the link though...just so you know i think there is a related radio show on youtube about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.