Super Skrull vs. Invasion Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Discuss.

Soljer
What?

Do you mean Black Skrullt?

id369
The Skrull that was passing of as Black Bolt.
Telepathy
stretching
Super Strength
BB Voice

severance
Originally posted by id369
The Skrull that was passing of as Black Bolt.
Telepathy
stretching
Super Strength
BB Voice

Black bolt skrull ftw depending on how close his voice powers mimick the real BB

id369
Fairly impressive, since he can control BB power and speak if he wishes to. I want to see what kind of results they got from Dr. Strange.

severance
Originally posted by id369
Fairly impressive, since he can control BB power and speak if he wishes to. I want to see what kind of results they got from Dr. Strange.

But do you think he exhibits that power at the same level as the real blackbolt?

Horrificus
The Skrulls have proven that when they have an operative that is receiving power from an outside Skrull source, Titannus, the Silver Surfer skrull from waaay back, and the Black Bolt Skrull, the operatives are seriously powerful.

The Silver Surfer skrull beat the crap out of Surfer. And, we all know how powerful Titannus was.

Super Skrull is his own power source. I would imagine the BB Skrull would take him, due to his access to more power than Super Skrull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.