Road trip!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
a buddy of mine here in Houston (rich bastard) just bought a brand new tahoe and some quads, and wants me to take a road trip with him soon. never been on a road trip. I've been on a "trip" trip, but never a "road" trip. we will be driving up through north texas, through oklahoma, then up to kansas to see his folks.

kodak
police

Edit: ... i couldnt think of anything to add to this post.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, this thread sux ass, doesnt it? haermm

kodak
I think Ax3l is hot haermm

Mywi
wtf is dis

McLovin
It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.

For argument's sake, let's say that you were sleeping with two girls at the same time, it- it wouldn't be cheating because they would cancel each other out.

Or if, uh, you're too wasted to remember- it is not cheating. Because if you can't really remember it, it never really took place.

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.

Wålshy
Originally posted by McLovin
It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.

For argument's sake, let's say that you were sleeping with two girls at the same time, it- it wouldn't be cheating because they would cancel each other out.

Or if, uh, you're too wasted to remember- it is not cheating. Because if you can't really remember it, it never really took place.

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off. haermm i love that movie

RJ, if you dont shag your mates mother then its not a road trip crackers

=Tired Hiker=
RJ, you should at one point tell your buddy that you are a serial killer!

McLovin
Then tell him you're gonna make a video called 9 minute abs.

=Tired Hiker=
Then you should grab the steering wheel and yank it into oncoming traffic!

McLovin
Then you should get a CB radio and pretend to be a woman and talk to truckers. awesome

=Tired Hiker=
Then, when you are driving through a small town . . . . Chinese Fire Drill!!! eek!

McLovin
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Then, when you are driving through a small town . . . . Chinese Fire Drill!!! eek!

POsodMBuwJg

awesome

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, just like that!

McLovin
They should get super soakers and squirt random people.

I always wanted to do that. awesome

=Tired Hiker=
And they should fill the super soaker up with Jack Daniels! cool

T.M
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
And they should fill the super soaker up with Jack Daniels! cool

That would be so cool big grin

Ax3l
Originally posted by kodak
I think Ax3l is hot haermm I second that motion. awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.