Respect: cloak and dagger !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
Hello i am wanting to start a cloak and dagger respect thread.

Firstly this is the first time i have done this so i have only a basic idea of what i want to do with it

thus i am considering this a work in progress

i have a few idea what i want to show..... i think cloak defeating doctor doom would be a good point to begin with. As would be him almost containing the supreme being.. thanos during the infinity war.... also like to show how they are invulnerable to harm... thus i have a lot to think about and welcome any help you can give me

rougeredmage
This shows how dagger has trained from a young age to become such a distinguished athlete

young age

Demonstration of daggers power
This shows how daggers power can illuminate an entire room, the next image shows the effects of daggers light knives.. notice how fast she moves.

illumination

Daggers of Light

Demonstration of Cloaks power
the next group of pages demonstrates cloaks ability to wrap evil doers into the dark force dimension that he is a portal to. During this process Cloak is able to feed on his targets darkness. Draining them of light.
ensnare
consume
drained
This next image in sequence shows Dagger's power cure a women of her drug addiction.. how many superheroes can do that? < cough cough> captain America i am thinking about you here !
healing light ?

rougeredmage
it is about time i posted cloak and daggers victory over doctor doom. Doctor doom in this story arc plans to neutrelize the entire worlds ( aprt from his) nucular weapons and power plans. C+D win a convincing victory over doom and gets him to destroy his own technology.

doom 1
doom 2

doom 3

doom 4

next image is a few pannels latter showing cloak adapting his strategy to get doom to destroy his own technology
doom final
a battle against hydroman showing just how much Cloak can engulf... notices also that ironman is swept into the darkforce dimention also
hydroman

a nice image i found that shows just how little bullets effect cloak
Cloak bullet proof

robredstar
this is pretty good....i like them and hope you but more up. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.