Disturbing Interview with Ex MI6 Agent James Casbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Here is a radio interview with james casbolt, an ex mi6 agent who has many contacts also in this area. He wants to come clean and risk his life talking about the hugg underground bases that are built and being built around the world and that some are as deep as 4 miles down.

- He talks about the grey aliens and also reptilian type aliens who have been seen in these bases.

- he talks about children who have been abducted and taken to these bases and how they are being mutilated.

- also mentions the phil schneider story. phil was also apart of some government agency and decided to come clean, he gave lectures on the alien agenda and talked about how he got shot by one of these aliens that used high tech alien weapons. he used to show people the scar on his chest during lectures. He was in hospital for a long time due to the radioactive poisoning he got from the weapon. He was found dead in his apartment in 1996. they said it was suicide but we know that to be bullshit as he said he would never take his own life. I believe he was one of the genuine guys who did have hold of the truth, and was killed for it.

- james casbolt has had similar threats and his phone is being tapped.

This interview is quite disturbing and even if you dont believe it, it will surely bring a tingle to your skin all the same

When he talks about the aliens harvesting the childrens organs and consuming them, it reminds me of the cassiopaen transcript, and i quote

) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to
humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be
finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and
especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are
taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide
awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table;
tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart
muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly
to Indian children.

you can read the transcripts here btw
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8835929& amp;highlight=consumption+forumid%3A70+userid%3A29
081#post8835929

also please have a listen to the james casbolt interview.
http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews/James_Casbolt_08.05.06_1st.mp3
http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews/James_Casbolt_08.05.06_2nd.mp3

Katsu
Deano is a shapeshifting Grey Lizard from Mars visiting Earth to spread Woo Woo Conspiracy Theories.

Sounds like a man with a mission. Oww alien with a mission!

Go Go Go! Scare the People!

Deano
i think u are scared that there may be more to the alien conspiracy then meets the eye

Katsu
Deano: Hey dude

Guy who does not know yet: Oi my friend

Deano: There is a conspiracy out there

Guy who does not know yet: Yeah right

Deano: Did you know the FED is privately owned

Guy who does not know yet: Wow didnt know about that

Deano: All the laws of physics were violated on 9-11

Guy who does not know yet: Wow, you could be on to something

Deano: Wallstreet financed Hitler to power

Guy who does not know yet: WOW, this is evil, you could be right

Deano: The ones behind it are reptilian shapeshifting green lizards who hyperspaced from homeplanet Tiamat in their UFO's, they created mankind by having intergalactic sex with homo erectus and thats how we, homo sapiens, came into being. They control us to this day. Huge conspiracy mate!

Guy who does not know yet: WACKO, you almost had me there, you should check your head, are you sure your not on crack and what not?

Guy who does not know yet: Bye mate, see ya in an asylum

Katsu
Deano, what i am trying to say is this.

I want to awaken as many people as i can. I have found out that THE WAY to do that is showing them the proof which cannot be denied, not the theories that may or may not be true.

Convincing anyone there is a conspiracy out there is hard enough as it is, why should we make it even harder on ourselves?

Your an ok guy, but please think about this too! big grin

Evil Dead
jesus christ. I mentioned conspiracy nuts stealing plots to x files episodes and presenting them as conspiracies in another thread.......but wow, this is just a blatant rip off.

in the x files story, aliens intend to harvest all humans to be given a virus. This virus develops into an alien, using the human host to gestate resulting in a new race of aliens to overtake the earth. The people helping the aliens are even referred to as "the consortium" on the show. Somebody needs to pull away from the t.v. and discern reality from fictional television before Chris Carter and Fox sues them.

Katsu
Originally posted by Evil Dead
jesus christ. I mentioned conspiracy nuts stealing plots to x files episodes and presenting them as conspiracies in another thread.......but wow, this is just a blatant rip off.

Nut Hey?

Please explain why the FED is privately owned...nuts?
Please explain why the laws of physics were violated on 9-11...nuts?
Please explain why Hitler was financed into power by Wallstreet..nuts?
Please explain why the CIA wanted to stage fake terrorists in Cuba...nuts??

Maybe your the nut here for believing everything MTV and CNN tell you!

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Katsu
Nut Hey?

Please explain why the FED is privately owned...nuts?
Please explain why the laws of physics were violated on 9-11...nuts?
Please explain why Hitler was financed into power by Wallstreet..nuts?
Please explain why the CIA wanted to stage fake terrorists in Cuba...nuts??

Maybe your the nut here for believing everything MTV and CNN tell you!

1. all are irrelevant to the topic at hand, the X Files rip off Deano posted........

2. I'm not the one making idiotic assertions.........you make these claims, you provide the proof. Incredible claims require incredible proof. Surely with all the thousands of people working on Wall Street you have attained atleast a copy of a reciept of transaction from these men to Adolf Hitler.

Katsu
all are irrelevant to the topic at hand, the X Files rip off Deano posted........

Agreed, but everything i have posted is DOCUMENTED and can be found anywhere, in books or online, even declassified CIA documentation.

I dont believe in aliens and what not, the important thing is YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!

Evil Dead
Agreed, but everything i have posted is DOCUMENTED and can be found anywhere, in books or online, even declassified CIA documentation.

I dont believe in aliens and what not, the important thing is YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!

can be found anywhere?....please link me to a reputable news agency reporting such things with facts to back them up. I say link because I know if I ask for a physical reference material it's not going to be Encyclopedia Brittanica.....probably some Above Top Secret type conspiracy rag.

you don't believe in Aliens? you should.

to believe that in the fathomless expanses of space that this is the only planet where fundamental elements through infinite opportunities came together in one single combination capable of self replication is just unbelievable.

yes..I know that planets all form the same way. yes...I know the fundamental elements here on earth are everywhere in the universe. Yes I know that these elements came together in billions of combinations an unimaginable number of times and out of which one combination could self replicate........but somehow it happened here and only here. When that combination occurred on every other planet during it's fiery beginning and cooling off for some unexplained reason it couldn't self replicate. The only thing more egotistical than that I can think of would be to think that carbon based combination here would be the first to take hold on other planets.

Katsu
Research yourself!

You will not find any of this in "official" (read elite controlled) media.....then again Tesla is considered a WACKO in the west........so how reliable are these "official sources" one must ask.

Evil Dead
in other words you are saying, "I have no credible reference material....I read this in a sci-fi mag"?

Tesla a wacko? Where the f-ck did you go to college? In America Tesla is presented right below Einstein. I'm seriously wondering, what University did you attend? Tesla a wacko?

Katsu
Read the topics which i have posted, its all in there.

Tesla being taught in USA? Wheres our free energy then?

Deano

in the x files story, aliens intend to harvest all humans to be given a virus. This virus develops into an alien, using the human host to gestate resulting in a new race of aliens to overtake the earth. The people helping the aliens are even referred to as "the consortium" on the show. Somebody needs to pull away from the t.v. and discern reality from fictional television before Chris Carter and Fox sues them.

why do u assume its james who has stolen ideas from tv shows? it is the other way around mate. phil shnieder was around before the x files.

you believe in aliens but refuse to believe that they could already be here. look at the phil shneider story

Deano

Deano: The ones behind it are reptilian shapeshifting green lizards who hyperspaced from homeplanet Tiamat in their UFO's, they created mankind by having intergalactic sex with homo erectus and thats how we, homo sapiens, came into being. They control us to this day. Huge conspiracy mate!

Guy who does not know yet: WACKO, you almost had me there, you should check your head, are you sure your not on crack and what not?

Guy who does not know yet: Bye mate, see ya in an asylum

i know what you are saying. im not going around saying the world is run by aliens. when talking about the nwo i keep the alien agenda out of the subject.

these threads are standalones and just there for entertainment purposes

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano
why do u assume its james who has stolen ideas from tv shows? it is the other way around mate. phil shnieder was around before the x files.

you believe in aliens but refuse to believe that they could already be here. look at the phil shneider story

irrelevant as what I was referring to was that transcript thing you posted. I did a little reading about this Schneider fellow and he did not claim what is claimed in the transcript........never mentioning the "consortium" and whatnot....never mentioned harvesting humans to propogate aliens.

that said, you are also wrong. Phil Schneider did not start giving lectures until after he stopped working for the government in early-mid '94......at which time the X files was on it's hiatus between seasons 1 and 2.

Bicnarok
I wonder how many poster have actually listened to the interview, before jumping on the ridicule bandwagon.

Its actually very interesting, of course every individual can decide for themselves whether to believe it or not.

maybe there is some behind the scenes secret stuff going on, I think so.

jaden101
the important thing is YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!

yes...by you

Katsu
Originally posted by jaden101
yes...by you

Please try to "debunk" the CIA documents i have posted in the Staged Terrorist Attacks Topic, which has been ignored by every single one of the notorious liars on this board..........why owwww why?

Deano
irrelevant as what I was referring to was that transcript thing you posted. I did a little reading about this Schneider fellow and he did not claim what is claimed in the transcript........never mentioning the "consortium" and whatnot....never mentioned harvesting humans to propogate aliens.

that said, you are also wrong. Phil Schneider did not start giving lectures until after he stopped working for the government in early-mid '94......at which time the X files was on it's hiatus between seasons 1 and 2.

the transcripts say pretty much the same as what james casbolt is talking about. he talks about the underground bases and the aliens who reside there, and also the children who are being kept there.

this is the alien agenda from phils book and it does mention the food harvesting of children.
http://www.ufodigest.com/schneider5.html

it echoes what is said in the transcripts. and it also echoes what james casbolt is saying now.

also the consortium is the name given to the nwo elite, and schneider does talk about the nwo.

and i find it ridiculous that you say the x files is the reason people talk about the alien agenda. that is entirely ludicrous. dont forget william cooper was before the x files and he was murdered the same as phill shneider. he had 13 attempts on his life and there is no doubt that they succeeded the 14th time.

we have to be wary of dis-info yes. but also we have to accept that maybe there are some people out there who do have access to certain truths and all they want to do is bring that truth out.

Bicnarok

jaden101
Please try to "debunk" the CIA documents i have posted in the Staged Terrorist Attacks Topic, which has been ignored by every single one of the notorious liars on this board..........why owwww why?

i haven't even been in that thread...i read what interest me and your pathetic baiting wont change that

besides..the precendent has been set in your continual stupidity in the other threads anyway...and the fact that i, among others, have proved you to be wrong either by mistake or deliberately in everything you've posted

Bicnarok

jaden101

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jaden101
did you actually read what i was responding to or are you just being a dick?

Your language and generalization points to you being a rather thick dick actually. Happy Dance

Thats_My_Monkey

Guy who does not know yet: Bye mate, see ya in an asylum laughing out loud

lord xyz

in the x files story, aliens intend to harvest all humans to be given a virus. This virus develops into an alien, using the human host to gestate resulting in a new race of aliens to overtake the earth. The people helping the aliens are even referred to as "the consortium" on the show. Somebody needs to pull away from the t.v. and discern reality from fictional television before Chris Carter and Fox sues them. I think the X Files are based off of conspiracy theories that are true or not.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think the X Files are based off of conspiracy theories that are true or not.

sometimes it is........sometimes nuts base theories off it. Remember, the X files came on in 1993, there has been a whole lot of quackery made up and discussed on the internet since then.

cujo131
There's a great website called theinfovault.net

A lot of movies, government documents, and a vast array of resources to explore.

Enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.