New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer linked to prostitution ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Gov. Eliot Spitzer said he "acted in way that violates his obligation to his family," speaking hours after the New York Times reported he told senior administration officials he had been involved in a prostitution ring.

"I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, to whom I promised better," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/10/spitzer/index.html

whoa.... scandalous

i think he may resign. maybe.

FistOfThe North
"New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer allegedly linked to prostituion ring tie"

is what the thread title was supose to say.

my bad about that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
i think he may resign. maybe.
Only because he wants to avoid being brought into the public eye for his racist policies.

BruceSkywalker
Just another reason why I hardly listen to politicians. I wonder what other politico has secrets that will come out in the public.

BackFire
Sounds like my kind of guy.

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire

what, a stupid moronic putz is your kind of guy?
all that money he has and he cant find at least one hot mistress instead of some random crab infested hooker?

**** that. he's a dumbass clown.....but i'd totally hit his wife in the pooper.

BackFire
He could hook me up with a hooker.

So he's cool in my book.

Your just jealous of my dick.

FistOfThe North

I dunno. I definitely wouldn't wanna be him right now. He just committed political suicide over pricey snatch.

He exclaimed to be this crusader bent on ending corruption and this happens.

I bet every single U.S. politician is sprinting away from him. I read that him and Hilary are like crossed fingers, since she was a New York Senator and they're both dems.

Wonder what her reply/reaction is/will be. She better tread correctly. She's already walking on 2 thin lines. One held by love and hate; the other, by voters and delegates.

Robtard
How does his stance on "ending corruption" and him cheating on his wife with a whore contradict?

Robtard
Originally posted by Schecter

**** that. he's a dumbass clown.....but i'd totally hit his wife in the pooper.

Why stop there? He has three daughters and I'll bet my left nut they all have a pooper too.

http://nymag.com/news/features/spitzer070723_3_560.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Isn't EliotSpitzer a character from Law and Order?

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
Why stop there? He has three daughters and I'll bet my left nut they all have a pooper too.

http://nymag.com/news/features/spitzer070723_3_560.jpg

omfg i'd love to violate and totally wreck all their orifices.

Röland
omfg i'd love to violate and totally wreck all their orifices.
The three daughters and mom at the same time?

You sick ****.

I applaud you.

Schecter

Röland
you forgot eliot spitzer
You ARE a trooper.

Captain REX
A pooper trooper, to boot.

Well, that's exciting. Good to see that the corruption of politicians is alive and well.

BigRed
I have two gripes with this story:

1.) The publicity it has gotten. I realize it is a high profile news event. A governor of a prominent state in the United States is engulfed in scandal with prostitution ties and so forth. But the moment I got home from school at around two in the afternoon up until eleven tonight; I have switched peridocially to all the major news networks and not once did I hear them talk about anything, but this scandal. I just can't stand how they harp on it every second.

2.) The wife. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ****ing sick and tired of the women standing beside these dirty, disgusting and dispicable politicans every time one of them come out to the proverbial podium to give a "heart-felt" apology. Give me a ****ing break. I just hope behind the scenes it isn't like that and the podium and "standing by your man" is all PR nonsense. My mother would never stand for this kind of shit. I'd be glad to see her slap my dad and tell him to go Hell if my dad partook in any of this ridiculous garbage.

I was glad to see (switching over from wrestling on a commerical) Glenn Beck actually address number two there in his final moments on the air. It was refreshing. I might send him an e-mail thanking him.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by BigRed
I have two gripes with this story:

1.) The publicity it has gotten. I realize it is a high profile news event. A governor of a prominent state in the United States is engulfed in scandal with prostitution ties and so forth. But the moment I got home from school at around two in the afternoon up until eleven tonight; I have switched peridocially to all the major news networks and not once did I hear them talk about anything, but this scandal. I just can't stand how they harp on it every second.

2.) The wife. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ****ing sick and tired of the women standing beside these dirty, disgusting and dispicable politicans every time one of them come out to the proverbial podium to give a "heart-felt" apology. Give me a ****ing break. I just hope behind the scenes it isn't like that and the podium and "standing by your man" is all PR nonsense. My mother would never stand for this kind of shit. I'd be glad to see her slap my dad and tell him to go Hell if my dad partook in any of this ridiculous garbage.

I was glad to see (switching over from wrestling on a commerical) Glenn Beck actually address number two there in his final moments on the air. It was refreshing. I might send him an e-mail thanking him.
thumb up

McLovin
The guy got some ass .. paid for it.

Problem?

dadudemon
Originally posted by McLovin

Problem?

Yes. The problem is American morals do not tolerate this kind of behavior from their political leaders.

However, it probably cost him less for sex with that/those prostitute/s than it did to have sex with his own damned wife!

McLovin
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes. The problem is American morals do not tolerate this kind of behavior from their political leaders.

However, it probably cost him less for sex with that/those prostitute/s than it did to have sex with his own damned wife!

Well the good thing is a light skin nigga who is half blind will be takin over his spot.

Hope he came his brains out ..

dadudemon

Uhhh, wasn't it obvious? wink

McLovin
Originally posted by dadudemon
Uhhh, wasn't it obvious? wink

Ya, it was a black girl.

BTW ..

OEwYfOKx1go

Devil King

No no, you might be misunderstanding the coverage. The coverage implies he is linked to the prostitution ring, which also implies he was slapping the girls around himself. He was the john, not the pimp.

Devil King
Well the good thing is a light skin nigga who is half blind will be takin over his spot.

Is that a Ben's Brother avatar? They rock.

Quiero Mota

Maybe its strategic? If Hilary was a divorcee, it would hurt her presidential campaign and her odds probably wouldn't be good.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, that's exciting. Good to see that the corruption of politicians is alive and well.

Just another day in politics, i guess. It's just this guys curtains were left that all. Both literally and figuratively.

He'll most likely step down.

FistOfThe North
typo.

"his curtain were left open, that's all" meaning

BigRed

Problem?
I personally could care less. Prostitution should be legal.

That being said, cheating on your wife I find to be disgusting.

FistOfThe North
Prostitution should be legal.

That being said, cheating on your wife I find to be disgusting.

Isn't prostitution legal in some U.S. states?

But how's cheating on your wife disgusting. It may be socially unappealing to women but a man's instincts are apart of him naturally. Marriage is unnatural. There isn't even anything it in for a man to get married.

Kinda getting tired of men apologizing for being men and for men being looked down on for being men.

Mad sh*t to make women feel happy.

crosses.

i love my manhood, i love being a man and acting like one too. That goes to any woman. As insulted as they may be by that. Why is manhood looked down at in this country?

I'm not condoning what he did but don't apologize. he sounded like he was about to cry and apologize for being a man..

BigRed
Isn't prostitution legal in some U.S. states?

But how's cheating on your wife disgusting. It may be socially unappealing to women but a man's instincts are apart of him naturally. Marriage is unnatural. There isn't even anything it in for a man to get married.

Kinda getting tired of men apologizing for being men and for men being looked down on for being men.

Mad sh*t to make women feel happy.

crosses.

i love my manhood, i love being a man and acting like one too. That goes to any woman. As insulted as they may be by that. Why is manhood looked down at in this country?

I'm not condoning what he did but don't apologize. he sounded like he was about to cry and apologize for being a man..
To me, by whatever standards I go by, to be with somebody and then to cheat on that aforementioned somebody is disgusting and horrible. I could care less if you banged everyone in sight, but do it after you divorce or break-up with whomever you're with.

There is not a damn thing "manly" about disrespecting a woman's trust.

FistOfThe North
To me, by whatever standards I go by, to be with somebody and then to cheat on that aforementioned somebody is disgusting and horrible. I could care less if you banged everyone in sight, but do it after you divorce or break-up with whomever you're with.

There is not a damn thing "manly" about disrespecting a woman's trust.

It's not disgusting and horrible.

It's what men have been naturally programmed to do since the beginning. It's just manhood's unnaturally controlled by women now thanks in part top some pansy men with women calling sleeping with another woman disgusting cause it makes them feel bad cause it shows that they're not desirable enough when they think they should be automatically no matter what.

man,...three cheers for MANHOOD! *'Raises Fist towards the North Star on behalf of all men.

BigRed

It's what men have been naturally programmed to do since the beginning. It's just manhood's unnaturally controlled by women now thanks in part top some pansy men with women calling sleeping with another woman disgusting cause it makes them feel bad cause it shows that they're not desirable enough when they think they should be automatically no matter what.

man,...three cheers for MANHOOD! *'Raises Fist towards the North Star on behalf of all men.
What are you basing this claim on? That it is a natural impulse to cheat on somebody?

That's not not manly my friend. Anyone that thinks that is dillusional.

FistOfThe North
What are you basing this claim on? That it is a natural impulse to cheat on somebody?

That's not not manly my friend. Anyone that thinks that is delusional.

If you're talking about trust then yes. That should be intolerable. Again i don't condone what he did partly cause it was contradictory of him to do so after saying his goal as a head (no pun intended) public figure was to end corruption yet he's corrupt. And i hate hypocrisy. But it is a fact that wanting to having sex with (multiple) women, sometimes alot of the time, especially if she's hot, is a natural impulse of man. How is thinking so delusional.

You cannot cage a man's natural passion. At it's primal core, it's untameable. And it's the case even with alot married men.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

STFU, nigra.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
STFU, nigra.

sorry lady but that's just how i feel.

babe.

Robtard

You cannot cage a man's natural passion. At it's primal core, it's untameable. And it's the case even with alot married men.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

You're so epic.

I bet when you fianlly get some though, you become a pussy-wiped little pansy, the kind that holds his girlfriend's purse and stands ready at her every whim.

Blax_Hydralisk

I'll hold my girlfriends purse..

Robtard
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

That's because there's money in it, you thief; that's a whole different story than being PW'd.

Devil King

when you get home, back hand her across the face and tell her she coulda had a V8.

Blax_Hydralisk
If I'm pussy enough to carry her purse around, then what makes you think I'll slap her?

Besides my steriotypical black aggression, of course.

Devil King
If I'm pussy enough to carry her purse around, then what makes you think I'll slap her?

Don't really back hand her. That would make you more black than you already are.

Quiero Mota

Every guy in a relationship is forced to hold the purse from time to time. This past weekend at a mall, I had to hold my wife's purse when she went into the dressing rooms. So there I'm standing, looking like a queer in the women's section with 'my' green purse.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Every guy in a relationship is forced to hold the purse from time to time. This past weekend at a mall, I had to hold my wife's purse when she went into the dressing rooms. So there I'm standing, looking like a queer in the women's section with 'my' green purse.

you enjoyed it...and you know it. no expression

Seriously....I have to hold my wife's purse ALL the time....the only way I can get out of it is if I am holding the baby....or I act queer.

Devil King

Not every guy.

Maybe you just look like a queer because you have ear rings or aren't trying on a dress.

My point is that you can tell her to carry her shit because she brought it with her. As a man, do you have anything that can't fit in a wallet? No you don't. The nose wipes, lipstick and wet wash rag are her choices. Next time you feel like a ****** because you're standing there holding the purse, walk into the dressing rooms and hand it back to her. Better yet, tell her she can hold it while she's looking to spend the money you've earned.

In fact, AdamPoE had to point out to me that I had no respect for money, and he was the one that had to organize my money into a wallet he picked out; I didn't realize that I had no consideration for a commodotiy that I had always taken for granted. "Holding the purse" isn't the obligation of a man in a relationship that he bears, it's the obligation of anyone who finds himself in a relationship he wants. Consider yourself lucky, not burdened.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
Not every guy.

Maybe you just look like a queer because you have ear rings or aren't trying on a dress.

My point is that you can tell her to carry her shit because she brought it with her. As a man, do you have anything that can't fit in a wallet? No you don't. The nose wipes, lipstick and wet wash rag are her choices. Next time you feel like a ****** because you're standing there holding the purse, walk into the dressing rooms and hand it back to her. Better yet, tell her she can hold it while she's looking to spend the money you've earned.

In fact, AdamPoE had to point out to me that I had no respect for money, and he was the one that had to organize my money into a wallet he picked out; I didn't realize that I had no consideration for a commodotiy that I had always taken for granted. "Holding the purse" isn't the obligation of a man in a relationship that he bears, it's the obligation of anyone who finds himself in a relationship he wants. Consider yourself lucky, not burdened.

Did Captain just give me a pep-talk?

hmm....

Devil King
Did Captain just give me a pep-talk?

hmm....

not at all. Christ!

It's kind of hard to give one a pep talk if he's not about to rush the other team's defensive line.All you're doing is tip toeing into a ladies dressing room and asking your wife if she'll hold her own purse.

Seriously man, if you don't want to hold her purse, just tell her she can hold it herself. Spending your money can't be so thought-consuming that she forgets her wet-naps and lipstick. And if she does, how important was the make-up to begin with?

Devil King
Not asking, telling.

Doom and Gloom
Why is this even news? America is sooooooo fukked up. It's good to know that with all the real crime going on the FBI is out chasing hookers.

Robtard

http://www.islandersarmy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/57367-simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

bizEb
he's a jerk anyways. nobody should feel bad for him. spending our taxes on hookers.

Tempe Brennan
I think his wife is obviously stupid, standing by him even though he has happily stuck his dick in god knows how many whores over the past decade. This sleazebag is only apologising because he got caught, if he wasn't, I bet he'd have his cock up someone's **** as we speak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.