EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1-6; Digimark007 vs Creshosk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
All tournament participants must vote. Do not abstain. Non-participants/regular viewers must have 1000 posts on KMC forums to vote. Voting is not allowed until the first 12 hours of the match has elapsed.

Digimark007

vs

Creshosk

Originally posted by Creshosk
Bethany Cabe x], Betty Banner x], Catwoman x], Black Widow x], Elektra x], Gwen Stacy x], Gwenny Lou Sabuki x], Harley Quinn x], Jubilee x], Lady Shiva x], Lana Lang x], Lois Lane x], Mary Jane Watson x], Talia al Ghul x], Tana Moon x], Sara Grey x], Valerie Cooper x] -17

Empath x] -2
Mind Control -5
Prep- 1

Each is a link to a biography for the character that precedes it.

Total: 25 points

Area

Evangel94
Creshosk is penalized with a -1 vote on the start of this match for non-voting.

DigiMark007

DigiMark007
crap, one of the links is incorrect. I'll fix it.

{edit} fixed.

DigiMark007
It has come to my attention that power transference might not be allowed, even though mine is only temporary. I was unaware of this.

If that's the case, The Doctor will simply establish a telepathic link with Reed and do the same thing, since all he needs is an image of the machine, and what it does...Reed/Lex can transmit as many details about their machines as needed for it to be viable.

I did purchase Power Boost, so if the transference is considered a power boost, again even though it is temporary, I'm covered and within the rules.

My apologies, but this was never brought to my attention. It should be noted that I am changing the plan subtly if the rules dictate that I need to, but it has the same results.

Charlotte DeBel
BTW, Empath (if we are talking about Manuel, one of classic Hellions and not some codenamesake I've never heard about) is a Spanish guy, not a woman. Just FYI.

Evangel94
Whoa, slow down there fellas.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
BTW, Empath (if we are talking about Manuel, one of classic Hellions and not some codenamesake I've never heard about) is a Spanish guy, not a woman. Just FYI.

Thanks for the clarification. Somehow I thought it was a woman, but I guess I was more concerned with his powers rather than the gender.

Anyway, according to the bio, he can influence others but can't grant them their own powers, so The Doctor cutting him off from all the females would work nicely. See my writeup for the scan.

Originally posted by Evangel94
Whoa, slow down there fellas.

Lulz. For a second I was worried and thinking "what is she talking about?!?!" then I realized it was because nothing has happened.

Creshosk
Well I'm more than happy to let Digi's team spy on my prep. it is for his team that I make my prep to be seen. Now, unfortunately for Digi I doubt any of his characters would recognize Empath. I could be wrong but the only character that has a chance is Thor, and as far as I recall Thor has never seen him he probably won't recognize the glowing eyes as being the Emotion control... of course if he's spying he might become a little distracted by the show I'm going to put on.

I don't have a grand master plan to win. but my plan will still execute all the same. in the 15 minutes Empath will excite the women in certain ways... Empath doesn't feed off of their emotions either, it doesn't enhance him... well maybe a little.

Simply put he will make the ladies a bit more amorous towards each other. Hell, I'll be nice I'll even offer to Digi's team to join in the fun.

There you have it, the grandmaster plan is to have a party, literally, a lesbian orgy. Now Digi's team can join in if they so choose. But I will remind you that aside from Lex Luthor it might be a bit out of character to really be hostile with these obvious powerless women.

and who wouldn't be interested in playing?

batdude123
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
naughty laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
hysterical

Symmetric Chaos
hmm

Soljer
Can I vote for Cresh yet?

Symmetric Chaos
Change your pants first.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Jesus, where do I sign up to forfeit...

But seriously.

The Doctor is an enlightened being. He is beyond the need for physical love.

Lex has a pimp cane. He'll probably talk with his team to make sure they don't kill them, then be running a harem after this fight ends.

Reed...I dunno. Reed knows Sue will kick his ass once his guilty conscience makes him tell her about it.

And beyond that, Cresh never actually outlined a plan for killing my team. Even if I take part in the orgy (I'm considering it at this point) none of them are physically capable of taking out Thor. He could willingly sacrifice himself to them and they probably still couldn't pull it off.

Same with Reed, for that matter.

So Thor has a marathon session with about 15 of the 18 females. Then he knocks them unconscious to win the fight.

Not only did my team just win, but they got laid as well.

smokin'

batdude123
Super cumshot ftw.

DigiMark007
Hell, all I need for this fight is Thor:

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsthor31kl.jpg

cool

Creshosk
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Jesus, where do I sign up to forfeit...

But seriously.

The Doctor is an enlightened being. He is beyond the need for physical love.

Lex has a pimp cane. He'll probably talk with his team to make sure they don't kill them, then be running a harem after this fight ends.

Reed...I dunno. Reed knows Sue will kick his ass once his guilty conscience makes him tell her about it.

And beyond that, Cresh never actually outlined a plan for killing my team. Even if I take part in the orgy (I'm considering it at this point) none of them are physically capable of taking out Thor. He could willingly sacrifice himself to them and they probably still couldn't pull it off.

Same with Reed, for that matter.

So Thor has a marathon session with about 15 of the 18 females. Then he knocks them unconscious to win the fight.

Not only did my team just win, but they got laid as well.

smokin' um... 17 females... Empath is still male.

Now now, there's no need for violence. and I doubt that Thor would in character attack the non-hostiles like that.

Now concievably he could take their breath away I'll give you that. but would he feel the need to if they weren't going to attack anyway?

If you permit Empath might be able to use his power on Reed to simulate the same sensation without him needing to participate in the orgy itself. Then he wouldn't need to be unfaithful but could relax as well.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Well, in that scenario Thor would still have better stamina than anyone else, so he'd win by default once everyone else had passed out in a mound of satisfied flesh.

Creshosk
laughing out loud

Well, in that scenario Thor would still have better stamina than anyone else, so he'd win by default once everyone else had passed out in a mound of satisfied flesh. Since there's so many they can rotate. Gotta make sure that your team is "taken care of". Since it is for the other teams I fought to get this strat to work.

You don't need to worry about winning. My matches are simply the fan service section of the comic. Like resting between your actual matches.

DigiMark007
Ah. Gracias.

In that case, Habib can bring some hallucinagenic drugs from Jeroen's old stash and we'll really kick the party up a notch.

Oh, and I still win. My guys can't be hurt by this nonsense. I realize this isn't for real anymore, but I have to get that in there.

batdude123
Shoot away then.

Voting for Creshosk...

teehee

TricksterPriest
hysterical2 durpot Cresh for the mother****ing win.

King Kandy
Digi since he'll actually get all the benefit out of this exchange.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Kandy
Digi since he'll actually get all the benefit out of this exchange. Oh?

a mound of satisfied flesh.

King Kandy
Well yeah, technically it's good for all but really there's no attempt here to actually defeat the opponent.

Master-Borg
laughing out loud

Thor would still have better stamina than anyone else

but Reed would have him beat in another department embarrasment

Evangel94
I thought maybe, just maybe, creshosk had some hidden strategy. I am disappointed.

jinzin
see here's the thing.. I REALLY think that you guys are underestimating the horriblly crippling power of LE BLUE BALLZ.....

Cresh for the win.

Evangel94
This is ridiculous. I am going to remind everyone of the rules.

Rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t477386.html

Follow them.

Blair Wind
You really think he cares? laughing out loud

Is it immobilizing if they fall alseep afterwards? shifty

DigiMark007
Kinda what I was thinking, even though I can appreciate the humor of Cresh's plan. Because right now Cresh is up 3-1, and I'm staring down the prospect of having to beat goober and somebody else in order to move on at all in this tourney, and also at the prospect of losing to someone who literally can't harm my team.

All because people are too immature to vote objectively, or at least for the only person to have posited an actual way to wins the fight (multiple ways, actually), and instead feel the need to vote for Cresh because he said the word lesbians.

Nice job guys. I suppose I'll be justified in voting for anyone who's obviously losing though from this point on in the tourney, since apparently as long as we include an lol smilie or snappy one-liner in our reasoning, we can vote for whoever we want.

...not mad at Cresh, btw. He's aware of what he's doing and just having a good time. No participant is obligated to take this seriously....so I can respect that (and it is amusing, in and of itself). But the judges should, and that's the problem.

xmarksthespot
Lesbians. Hehe.

Damn B-Dub stole my train of thought. I think some of your characters would fall asleep afterwards... maybe not Thor, although he's succumbed to a tranq before so the hormones released after sex could get him...

I'll abstain on voting... for now... when does it close?

Evangel94
Originally posted by batdude123
Shoot away then.

Voting for Creshosk...

teehee

Vote is invalid due to voting before first 12 hours of match.

Evangel94
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hysterical2 durpot Cresh for the mother****ing win.

Vote is also invalid for voting in first 12 hours of match.

Evangel94
Originally posted by jinzin
see here's the thing.. I REALLY think that you guys are underestimating the horriblly crippling power of LE BLUE BALLZ.....

Cresh for the win.

I am assuming this is a joke vote?

DigiMark007
...feels kinda cheap to be invalidating things on technicalities. At least keep the last one, since the other two are at least invalidated by a previously-established rule. If Cresh legitimately found what KMC judges are looking for, as sad a statement as that is about our collective objectivity, I'd rather lose to that than get handouts from a tourney host who is sympathetic and sees the light, but has to bend her own rules in order to get me the win. It just wouldn't be right.

Evangel94
...feels kinda cheap to be invalidating things on technicalities. At least keep the last one, since the other two are at least invalidated by a previously-established rule. If Cresh legitimately found what KMC judges are looking for, as sad a statement as that is about our collective objectivity, I'd rather lose to that than get handouts from a tourney host who is sympathetic and sees the light, but has to bend her own rules in order to get me the win. It just wouldn't be right.

So noble....or is it?

I explicitly stated over and over again that you cannot vote within the first 12 hours of the match. I didn't invalidate anything because they voted too early in the debate. This rule is there not only to let participants to debate freely, but to allow the voters to get over the initial shock of any plan and vote objectively later on. I also want a confirmation on the last vote because joke votes are not uncommon. Also, the rules regarding combat must be followed. They are not "suggestions", they are hard rules.

leonidas
umm, i'm pretty sure even cresh didn't really plan on winning this thing . . .

much as i enjoyed perusing this match (and kudos to cresh for coming up with the most fan-friendly tourney plan in kmc history laughing out loud even in losing cresh's team wins! ) i gotta go with team digi on this one. smile

leonidas
hopefully i'm voting outside the timelimit. not really sure of all the rules and timing and such. sad

Evangel94
Originally posted by leonidas
hopefully i'm voting outside the timelimit. not really sure of all the rules and timing and such. sad

Nope. The rule for all matches, is any who qualifies can vote 12 hours after the start time of the match. Matches are generally 24 hours in length. In short now you are fine.

Soljer
Digi, I would hope it's clear to everyone that any votes in favor of Cresh have been joke votes.

Evangel has reserved the right to invalidate any vote from any poster for any reason.

If there were a time when such a power was useful, it'd be now. I really think you have nothing to worry about, here. Cresh himself said that this was for your team's benefit, this was a 'break' round, et cetera.

I really don't think Evangel would let you lose this one...because..

Come on.

no expression.

However, just to make you feel a little more secure;

Voting for Digimark.

darthgoober
Voting for Digi. Lesbian orgy's can be a powerful force, but I'm betting Thor and Lex have both been there and done that enough to retain their self control.

Newjak
Thor was custom made for a match like this.

Vote for Digi.

Papa Smurph
Voting Digi

jinzin
lol, yeah it was a joke vote.. I haven't following this tourney I figured it was a consolation round the way things were going.

Symmetric Chaos
I think "Man of Steel, Woman of Tissue Paper" would apply to Thor as well as Superman.

Voting for Digi

Devil Lance
Voting for Digi

Zeitgeist
Voting for Smurph.

And, if Evangel vetoes that, then voting for Digi... obviously.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Digi, I would hope it's clear to everyone that any votes in favor of Cresh have been joke votes.

Evangel has reserved the right to invalidate any vote from any poster for any reason.

If there were a time when such a power was useful, it'd be now. I really think you have nothing to worry about, here. Cresh himself said that this was for your team's benefit, this was a 'break' round, et cetera.

I really don't think Evangel would let you lose this one...because.

I realize that, but I'm not sure the early voters did. That's all. And I didn't want to have to win on a technicality from the host. I mean, organized and aware as most of us are, we can probably think of a few people who probably would be swayed simply by lesbians, and not see the need for objectivity...which actually made me kinda sad to have to go super-serial on everyone, because lesbians are all kinds of awesome.

psycho gundam
............digi wins......... no expression

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Evangel94
I explicitly stated over and over again that you cannot vote within the first 12 hours of the match. I didn't invalidate anything because they voted too early in the debate. This rule is there not only to let participants to debate freely, but to allow the voters to get over the initial shock of any plan and vote objectively later on. I also want a confirmation on the last vote because joke votes are not uncommon. Also, the rules regarding combat must be followed. They are not "suggestions", they are hard rules.

I was referring to the most recent one at the time, which was after the 12 hour limit. I'm aware that the others were before the 12-hour limit, and thus invalidated, and didn't object to invalidating those ones.

Soljer
I realize that, but I'm not sure the early voters did. That's all. And I didn't want to have to win on a technicality from the host. I mean, organized and aware as most of us are, we can probably think of a few people who probably would be swayed simply by lesbians, and not see the need for objectivity...which actually made me kinda sad to have to go super-serial on everyone, because lesbians are all kinds of awesome.

Damn, not even a "thanks" for all my support!

durhuc you, Digi. I wanna vote for the lesbians!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Damn, not even a "thanks" for all my support!

durhuc you, Digi. I wanna vote for the lesbians!

Ah, that too.

"Thanks for all the support Soljer!"

durfist

Blair Wind
Vote goes to Digi

Soljer
Ah, that too.

durfist

No prob. big grin.

Zeitgeist
If I see Digi use another dur smilie in this thread, then I'll change my vote to Cresh.

Soljer
Ah, that too.

durfist

Does quoting it count?

Zeitgeist
No, but you get points for creativity, and lose points for quoting Dur.

DigiMark007
durshifty

Soljer
Looks like Digi's trying to lose in the last minutes of the match...

DigiMark007
What can I say....it's my gift to Cresh for sucking me off.

confused

Soljer
Okay, with that last comment, I don't see how anyone could not change their vote.

C'mon.

psycho gundam
no offense to either side but this match was a bigger let down than mine was. after the post by cresh, digi could have just posted "thor" and he would have won.

Symmetric Chaos
You felt let down by a lesbian orgy? Some people will just never be happy.

psycho gundam
not let down at all, it's just that the assumed "adventures" of thor would
make him less susceptible to such situations. besides, thor most likely would object to what empath is making the women do to each other against their will. he would just ko empath, thus dispelling his power of them, game over.

DigiMark007
What gundam said. Though I prefer my "kiss them into unconsciousness" technique that I posted on page 1.

I just found it hilarious/ridiculous that people assumed that any amount of sex forces a person to pass out. I mean, if I were fighting for my fondest wish and had to go through 17 females, it might be painful by the end and take a while, but I'd stay awake with ease. And we're not talking about me, but about superhumans with the power to destroy planets.

Still, it was like the myth became a reality.

psycho gundam
^that would only lower thor. do you believe a NORSE god would get down in front of other men? c'mon.

thor is somewhat arrogant and self-righteous, he even believes he is far too overpowered to be a member of the avengers(he is right though).

TricksterPriest
Once again, hysterical2 durpot. Creshok for the mother****ing win. stick out tongue

darthgoober
What gundam said. Though I prefer my "kiss them into unconsciousness" technique that I posted on page 1.

I just found it hilarious/ridiculous that people assumed that any amount of sex forces a person to pass out. I mean, if I were fighting for my fondest wish and had to go through 17 females, it might be painful by the end and take a while, but I'd stay awake with ease. And we're not talking about me, but about superhumans with the power to destroy planets.

Still, it was like the myth became a reality.
I don't know Digi...
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2691/u4yp5.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know Digi...
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2691/u4yp5.th.jpg

I loved that Defenders run.

King Kandy
Who is that?

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
umm, i'm pretty sure even cresh didn't really plan on winning this thing . . .

much as i enjoyed perusing this match (and kudos to cresh for coming up with the most fan-friendly tourney plan in kmc history laughing out loud even in losing cresh's team wins! ) i gotta go with team digi on this one. smile

Yeah if I had actually wanted to win I'd probably have gone with something like:

1 - Batman
5 - Knowledge level 3
5 - Prep Level 3 (36 hours in a lab)
6 - Stonecutter
6 - Instant Tech
2 - Jubilee

or

1 - Batman
20 - Darkseid
4 - Amalgam level 1

You know something like that... what's funny though is that I do have a number of love interests for the other contestants characters on my team... I lose... They're destroyed?

If they lose... ah well I've got 17 females... I could afford to lose a few.

smile

batdude123
Kinda what I was thinking, even though I can appreciate the humor of Cresh's plan. Because right now Cresh is up 3-1, and I'm staring down the prospect of having to beat goober and somebody else in order to move on at all in this tourney, and also at the prospect of losing to someone who literally can't harm my team.

All because people are too immature to vote objectively, or at least for the only person to have posited an actual way to wins the fight (multiple ways, actually), and instead feel the need to vote for Cresh because he said the word lesbians.

Nice job guys. I suppose I'll be justified in voting for anyone who's obviously losing though from this point on in the tourney, since apparently as long as we include an lol smilie or snappy one-liner in our reasoning, we can vote for whoever we want.

...not mad at Cresh, btw. He's aware of what he's doing and just having a good time. No participant is obligated to take this seriously....so I can respect that (and it is amusing, in and of itself). But the judges should, and that's the problem.

My vote was a joke. Honestly, did no one see the "teehee" smilie I posted with my "vote?"

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who is that? Umar , and Hulk.

Evangel94
As of right now

Votes for Digimark007: 10
King Kandy
leonidas
Soljer
Newjak
Papa Smurph
Symmetric Chaos
Devil Lance
Zeitgeist
psycho gundam
Blair Wind

Votes for Creshosk: 1?
TricksterPriest - Joke Vote?

Evangel94
I am declaring this match over. Digimark wins with 10 solid votes.

DigiMark007
But no shutout.

sad

durfist at Trick.

TricksterPriest
Yes, that was a real vote. I don't know about you, but I'd be crazy.....ok, craziER than I already am, to vote against 17 girls having a lesbian orgy. naughty crazy

DigiMark007
...and thus does Trick confirm that his juvenile humor and libido trump his ability to remain rational in a setting where objectivity is required.

I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt, bud. But you keep denying that trust. I'm going to suggest to every subsequent tourney director that they not include you as a judge. Not as a personal vendetta, nothing that petty, but just because I feel it wouldn't be fair to the participants involved, especially where sometimes 2-3 judges decide matches, not 10-15. I know how much work people put into tourneys, and care about their committment, and I won't have that risked in cases where your vote carries a lot mroe weight.

TricksterPriest
...and thus does Trick confirm that his juvenile humor and libido trump his ability to remain rational in a setting where objectivity is required.

I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt, bud. But you keep denying that trust. I'm going to suggest to every subsequent tourney director that they not include you as a judge. Not as a personal vendetta, nothing that petty, but just because I feel it wouldn't be fair to the participants involved, especially where sometimes 2-3 judges decide matches, not 10-15.

..............That was uncalled for. no expression As I'm sure everyone on MSN has figured out, I'm almost certainly not taking this tournament seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And frankly, I prefer Cresh's strat to yours. stick out tongue He's got the same idea about this tourney that I do.

you have no right and alot of gall to say that I be tossed out as a judge. miffed

DigiMark007
..............That was uncalled for. no expression As I'm sure everyone on MSN has figured out, I'm almost certainly not taking this tournament seriously.

I have no problem with you not taking your participation seriously. But you should take judging seriously. Always. Cresh only did the former, so the comparison is false.

So my comments were COMPLETELY called for, because I'm taking the step that many others should as well.

TricksterPriest
Hold up. I've taken every judging position I've had seriously. Just because I didn't vote for you and I didn't vote in a few matches, does not give you the right to badger me.

And I don't consider the voting in this to be 'judging'.

DigiMark007
Hold up. I've taken every judging position I've had seriously. Just because I didn't vote for you and I didn't vote in a few matches, does not give you the right to badger me.

You voted for lesbians over an actual plan, at a time when no votes had been cast and you had no way of knowing how it would turn out.

And pretending that I'm upset because of who you vote for, not how and why you vote, is defamation and also completely false. I could go into individual flaws with some of your past matches, how you even once reversed our words in your explanation of why you voted against us, but it's a moot point because I'm not concerned with who you vote for so much as the objectivity you put into it, which you haven't displayed at all.

And if you don't consider this judging, then don't vote. Many of us are putting time, money, and effort into something we enjoy. Just because you're enjoying yourself doesn't mean you can do it at the expense of the integrity of the tourney and your fellow participants.

Zeitgeist
Many of us are putting time, money, and effort into something we enjoy. Actually, Digi, you buying off the judges is supposed to be kept secret....

DigiMark007
Heh. Right, sorry about that.

Anyway, yeah, unfortunately a decent amount of money is involved for these things, not just for me but others as well. I don't DL comics, so anything not in respect threads, I have to buy (though my library's collection contributed a few Luthor feats, for which I was grateful).

Creshosk
But no shutout.

sad

durfist at Trick. The hell it wasn't man. remember. I have a penelty vote. wink

Battlehammer
wtf happen lol did cres simply not even try lol.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wtf happen lol did cres simply not even try lol. It was never my intention to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.