Is it evil to laugh at a troll's misery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
i often pause and ponder this when witnessing the floodgates of fail and tears burst open, but what do you all think? these are obviously miserable antisocial people with very little reason to roll out of bed in the morning. is it wrong to laugh?

Kelly_Bean
No.
Is it wrong to want to snipe them?

Schecter
its a poll. vote

and...depends on whether or not they have a legitimate mental handicap imho

Lamb Of God
No we should rape them and nut all over their face...

JacopeX
Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

GCG
Originally posted by Schecter
i often pause and ponder this when witnessing the floodgates of fail and tears burst open, but what do you all think? these are obviously miserable antisocial people with very little reason to roll out of bed in the morning. is it wrong to laugh?

Its wrong to just supply a picure without an address. How are you expecting an 'accidental death' ??

Deja~vu
yeah, when I know it's a troll..........but usually I am too trusting and compassionate..................Pray for me........LOL

jaden101
wow...i'm actually kind of impressed...i went to watch a dvd...came back and hour and a half later and almost the entire front page of the GDF is troll/sock gibberish

if he's white...i hope his babies are black...if he's black...i hope his babies are white

and either way...i hope his babies get raped...to death...by his secret boy lover

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by jaden101
wow...i'm actually kind of impressed...i went to watch a dvd...came back and hour and a half later and almost the entire front page of the GDF is troll/sock gibberish

if he's white...i hope his babies are black...if he's black...i hope his babies are white

and either way...i hope his babies get raped...to death...by his secret boy lover
Okay the first part was pretty funny but why did ya have to bring innocent children into the picture? Why couldn't he be the one getting raped by babies?

Schecter
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
raped by babies?

thats hot

McLovin
lol whirlysplat

Kelly_Bean
thats hot
hanuts

Deja~vu
Originally posted by jaden101
wow...i'm actually kind of impressed...i went to watch a dvd...came back and hour and a half later and almosY Yeah...your mom...........LOL

FistOfThe North
GDF = OTF

GCG
Amen

jaden101
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Yeah...your mom...........LOL

the old ones are the best eh?

apparently not

Quark_666
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud How dare you attempt to steal my position as the only person so far who voted in favor of that position!!!

SpearofDestiny
Misery loves company, so no there's nothing wrong. Laugh away laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Misery loves company, so no there's nothing wrong. Laugh away laughing
Don't be too quick to vote, considering you could almost be the one getting mocked.

Schecter
bump for obvious reasons

What next?
bump for obvious reasons

No more evil than laughing at your forum defence.

Schecter
yeah, people are so pathetic when they want to have conversations without a 48 year old antisocial clown interupting them like an adhd child. you really have this win thing down to a science, huh?

On everyday?
yeah, people are so pathetic when they want to have conversations without a 48 year old antisocial clown interupting them like an adhd child. you really have this win thing down to a science, huh?

Yet you always react. This "win" thing is internet speak? I bet you use it to your friends?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Least he has some that aren't porking his wife.

Ushgarak
Closing threads like this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.