The Crow Vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
Punisher gets his standard firearms.

Sado22
i've only seen the first Crow movie sad

~Sado
P.S. RIP Brandon Lee

Laminator_X
The Crow is unhindered by damage to its remains, and gets off on pain. Frank is in for a long night. If he's got an idea what he's up against, he might be able to imprison it for a while, maybe. Or the Crow might just vanish or something.

celestialdemon
The Crow can't really be killed since he's already dead. I would say he wins.

Galan007
Curious what Punisher would do to Crow? Shoot him? ermmnone

Barbarian Shams
LOL The Crow can't be killed mmmkay? Bullets have never stopped The Crow before and they won't stop him this time, even if its the freaking Punisher firing them. Crow wins 10/10.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Sado22
i've only seen the first Crow movie sad

~Sado
P.S. RIP Brandon Lee

The comics are also pretty damn good.

guy222
crow

jinzin
Originally posted by Rorschach
Punisher gets his standard firearms.

which will do about dick squat to Crow, Crow ftw

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Curious what Punisher would do to Crow? Shoot him? ermmnone

Crush him under his enormous willpower, John Stewart style.

jinzin
lol, the only thing more terrifying than that are those damned tougher than doomsday punisher bots!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
LOL The Crow can't be killed mmmkay? Bullets have never stopped The Crow before and they won't stop him this time, even if its the freaking Punisher firing them. Crow wins 10/10.

Sado22
sure but can't he.........blow him up?
like i said i don't remember it much but i do remember that he could heal. so i was wondering? can he come back together. also cant he be stripped of his power is the crow is killed.

Barbarian Shams
If something is immortal and The Crow is one such thing, he should be able to get back together easily enough.

Sado22
should, yes. but can he?
also the Crow can die if the crow with him is killed or wounded. if frank rounds up a C4 and uses it i'm pretty sure Crow'd be eating buffalo wings in hell.

i'm not taking sides by the wya, i just want to clarify the explosion bit before i decide. so far, i'm up for crow 10/10

Rorschach
also the Crow can die if the crow with him is killed or wounded.

Not in the comics, at least not in the ones that I read.

Sado22
really? so does he have any weakpoints or is he just alucard all over again?

Barbarian Shams
I've got the graphic novel for the very first Crow story that was written. In that, nothing could truly hurt him, except for wounds that were self-inflicted.

Sado22
RIP Frank Castle sad

Rorschach
really? so does he have any weakpoints or is he just alucard all over again?

I probably wouldn't put him on the same level as Alucard. But in the comics, he was taking bullets without showing any signs of pain.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/The_Crow_-_TPB_p028.png

Sado22
man the guy looks badass.
*paints his face white and black and plays guitar on moonlit nights*

~The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.