What constitutes a pointless person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Is it that he's up at 4:00 AM, spamming threads on a forum that laughs at him? Or is it that he's a fat, balding loser who is banned from a multitude of forums but wishes to exact his nerdrage revenge on one about comics and movies?

EDIT: Whirly, the reason I'm up this early is because I took a nap and am writing a paper for a college class.

-Bored now
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Is it that he's up at 4:00 AM, spamming threads on a forum that laughs at him? Or is it that he's a fat, balding loser who is banned from a multitude of forums but wishes to exact his nerdrage revenge on one about comics and movies?

EDIT: Whirly, the reason I'm up this early is because I took a nap and am writing a paper for a college class.

It's 9:24 in the U.K. you are so dim. You are not at college. What do you study retardese?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by -Bored now
It's 9:24 in the U.K. you are so dim. You are not at college. What do you study retardese?
Aw, that's so cute. You're spending your evening harassing a forum about movies and comics. Hard day at Kinko's?

-Bored now
Aw, that's so cute. You're spending your evening harassing a forum about movies and comics. Hard day at Kinko's?

9:24 in the morning dimbo.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by -Bored now
9:24 in the morning dimbo.
That's even worse--slow morning making copies?

Devil King

Spending his morning, dear. His morning. As in he gets up waiting for it, not ending his day with it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Yeah, I should go to bed.

EDIT: Ooh, stealth edit zinger by the Cap'n.

'Course, I'm not much better 'cause I'm making fun of a failed troll, but this is a rare activity for me. It's almost like treating oneself to an exotic fruit, like the kiwi or watermelon.

You are so dim
That's even worse--slow morning making copies?

Don't cry little one. What's your paper on remedial timezone understanding and internet cliches? "I am Zeal, I am from the internet and always on when Whirly trolls it".

Devil King
Replies:

You are so dim
Originally posted by Devil King
Spending his morning, dear. His morning. As in he gets up waiting for it, not ending his day with it.

Forum defenders ho! At 4 in the morning?

You are so dim
Replies:

This thread is the reply.....

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by You are so dim
Forum defenders ho! At 4 in the morning?
Cap lives in San Francisco.
Don't cry little one. What's your paper on remedial timezone understanding and internet cliches? "I am Zeal, I am from the internet and always on when Whirly trolls it".
You're right, I'm always on, as I leave my laptop on and have a tab open for KMC. The electricity is free at college, though I wouldn't expect that you'd know anything about that.

Devil King
internet cliches?

Likely a hard sell if one fulfills them all.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Likely a hard sell if one fulfills them all.
Oooh, snap.

Anyway, bedtime. I've wasted more than enough energy on this failed troll. I like how he is compelled to respond to my thread...and he uses double-posts. Think this will have reached 3+ pages when I get up?

You are so dim

You're right, I'm always on, as I leave my laptop on and have a tab open for KMC. The electricity is free at college, though I wouldn't expect that you'd know anything about that.

Justify yourself. Lol, you're not at college.

You are so dim
Oooh, snap.

Anyway, bedtime. I've wasted more than enough energy on this failed troll. I like how he is compelled to respond to my thread...and he uses double-posts. Think this will have reached 3+ pages when I get up?

Lol, justify yourself. Yes you will have given me a reaction certainly with this thread. I can count on you........

You are so dim
Of course your off to bed now, you have been "owned" again.

Devil King
Oooh, snap.

It might be bedtime, but you you don't have to give up dreaming about me.

Goodnight.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
One final reply:

LOL@tripleposts. Someone's desperate for the love he's not getting as a 40-year-old virgin.

So, Whirly, are you eating Reese's for breakfast? Or is it just that slow at Kinko's?

You are so dim
One final reply:

LOL@doubleposts. Someone's desperate for the love he's not getting as a 40-year-old virgin.

So, Whirly, are you eating Reese's for breakfast? Or is it just that slow at Kinko's?

You had to reply little one. I thought you were off to bed.

You are so dim
You're still up watching.

You are so dim
You sad loser.

You are so dim
Quad post!

Devil King
You had to reply little one. I thought you were off to bed.

I just can't quit you ennis.

You are so dim
I just can't quit you ennis.

Ennis is obviously some americanism.

Of course you can't quit me.

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/faily_yahhg2.jpg

On everyday?
Originally posted by Schecter
He's still better looking than me

Lol..... Is that your boyfriend? Forum defender, ho!

Schecter
naaaa, thats my dad.

On everyday?
naaaa, thats my dad.

He has big arms.. I bet he beats you.

Schecter
he's (obviously) a fat bald loser. thankfully i take after my mom and im just a pretty whore

Another I.D.
he's (obviously) a fat bald loser. thankfully i take after my mom and im just a pretty whore

But you look so puny and fat.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Loldongs. Would one of the mods please annihilate all these stupid threads? It makes the GDF look trashier than when Corrina and FotN were spamming "OMG race" threads.

More fair game
hahahahahaha 3 hours sleep?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I have an e-stalker it seems.

Yes, three hours of sleep. Like I said, I took a nap and then got up to work on a paper. Now I'm back up to go to class.

Ushgarak
Please do not create threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.