Attn: Whirly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
sorry i couldnt get to you sooner whirly, but i had to get my shuteye.
anyway, i take it you're beaming with pride as you look at your 8 hours of hard work and dedication, and salivating at the idea of the entire moderation team dropping their jaws in disbelief at all the spam you created, and racking their brains out trying to delete them all. well, im sorry, but that wont really be the case.

look here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/modpanel.jpg

this is what a moderation panel looks like. see those little boxes on the right? those are check boxes. see that little delete button on the bottom? yup. deleting your spam is about as easy as cleaning your mailbox.

so i guess instead of robbing the mods of hours of precious time, you'll only manage to claim a few seconds...maybe a minute. sad

like i said, sorry i didnt get to you sooner so we could have avoided this epic fail.

k later

Onemoreaccount
Originally posted by Schecter
sorry i couldnt get to you sooner whirly, but i had to get my shuteye.
anyway, i take it you're beaming with pride as you look at your 8 hours of hard work and dedication, and salivating at the idea of the entire moderation team dropping their jaws in disbelief at all the spam you created, and racking their brains out trying to delete them all. well, im sorry, but that wont really be the case.

look here:

this is what a moderation panel looks like. see those little boxes on the right? those are check boxes. see that little delete button on the bottom? yup. deleting your spam is about as easy as cleaning your mailbox.

so i guess instead of robbing the mods of hours of precious time, you'll only manage to claim a few seconds...maybe a minute. sad

like i said, sorry i didnt get to you sooner so we could have avoided this epic fail.

k later

It took 2.5 hours smile Yes you went to sleep after me last night and were back at 7am to post. I guess I own you.

Schecter
if by 2.5 hours you mean 8 hours, then i stand corrected

and i love you too

Onemoreaccount
if by 2.5 hours you mean 8 hours, then i stand corrected

and i love you too

No I mean 2.5 hours. You need to justify yourself for getting up at 7am to post.

Schecter
ill reserve my justification for someone who's justified in asking. (that would not be you mr. 'i spent 8 hours winning the internet'

Onemoreaccount
ill reserve my justification for someone who's justified in asking. (that would not be you mr. 'i spent 8 hours winning the internet'

You need to justify yourself because you can't read a time stamp.

Schecter
9 hours

lol

Nomodstoday!
9 hours

lol

4 smile

Bardock42
Ha...that's funny.

Nomodstoday!
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ha...that's funny.

Indeed. smile

Schecter
10 hours and 45 accounts. lol

SpearofDestiny
woah...this forum has gone to total shit

Schecter
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
woah...this forum has gone to total shit

i guess if you have an i.q. of about 5 it would seem that way.

SpearofDestiny
What's that supposed to mean ? erm

A Sock/Troll
4hrs 30 odd smile

Ushgarak
Please do not make threads like this, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.