Ice age 3 (2009)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I was happy with two now they are gonna make three

http://www.empireonline.com/futurefilms/film.asp?id=135378

regina414
That's a good news!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by coolmovies
I was happy with two now they are gonna make three

http://www.empireonline.com/futurefilms/film.asp?id=135378
fear

Oh . . . . . Ice Age, The Movie. rolleyes1

BruceSkywalker
My nephew will be very happy

MildPossession
My mum adores the movies, so will probably get it for her as a present like the last two, and then be forced to sit through it. I do enjoy them though smile

arkenemis1114
i love the other movies of ice age and i can tell this one is gonna be a blast.hey any of u people saw horton hears a who??!!MOVIE ROX!!My favorite character in the movie is jojo...HEZ HAAAAAAAWT!!!!!GOD im crushing on a cartoon.....

Prince Nauj
I love dinasours so Im in smile

Electrocat
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I love dinasours so Im in smile

Dino's rule.

Can't wait!

aaronspirit
I am excited!!! jump
Only one thing stoping me to go see it.
dohI have not seen the trailer!

Impediment
I loved the first one.

The second was stupid.

I imagine that the third will be even lamer.

liebe911
Its just a great movie , I loved both parts of the movie 1 and 2 now waiting for the 3rd part. I just love SID.

Toku King
"Ice Age" was amazing. "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" was garbage. This third one will most likely be very bad.

DarthLazious
As a matter of fact it was bad.

maguiretom5
I loved Ice age 1 ..... and very excited and waiting for the 3rd part...

occultdestroyer
Storyline was lame..

It was better than Ice Age 2 though

marryroy
ce Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, also known as Ice Age 3, is a 2009 3-D computer animated film. It is the third installment of the Ice Age series, produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox. A sneak preview was shown in selected theaters on Father's Day in the United States. The film features the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Simon Pegg, and Chris Wedge. The story has Sid being taken by a female Tyrannosaurus rex after stealing her eggs, leading the rest of the protagonists to rescue him in a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice.

The film was released in RealD where available. The release sparked some controversy when Fox announced that it would no longer pay to supply 3D glasses to theaters, which led to a number of exhibitors threatening to only show the film in standard 2D projection. Despite mixed reviews by critics, Dawn of the Dinosaurs became the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $869.1 million worldwide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.