Political Humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
This is one of the best political cartoons: laughing

http://www.cagle.com/

Bardock42
Actually pretty funny.

Schecter
not really

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
not really

No, see, I was judging it objectively. Shakya is still an idiot.

jaden101
best political humour ever...and i risk a jihad against me by posting this

http://www.smashtheman.com/smash/Uploads/MuslimCartoonAnger2.gif

Shakyamunison
not really

Then find a better one and post it.

Schecter
Originally posted by jaden101

http://www.smashtheman.com/smash/Uploads/MuslimCartoonAnger2.gif

now me as well confused

jaden101
we'll fight them on the beaches my friend

Schecter
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Then find a better one and post it.

'better' is subjective. i think political humor should be intelligent and thought provoking while funny, instead of simple sophomoric gags that even a halfwit like spearofdestiny could conceivably come up with.

Bardock42

http://www.smashtheman.com/smash/Uploads/MuslimCartoonAnger2.gif Originally posted by Schecter
now me as well confused

I believe it is going to go against all of KMC, so...thank you, assholes.

Shakyamunison
'better' is subjective. i think political humor should be intelligent and thought provoking while funny, instead of simple sophomoric gags that even a halfwit like spearofdestiny could conceivably come up with.

Then post one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
I believe it is going to go against all of KMC, so...thank you, assholes.

it's ok Bardock...if you dont want to fight then you can always clear the battlefield of the dead..and touch them in their private bits when noone's looking

Bardock42
it's ok Bardock...if you dont want to fight then you can always clear the battlefield of the tend...and touch them in their private bits when noone's looking I'min no expression

Schecter
Then post one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i havent had time to scour recently for decent stuff, and anything funny i have come across is well dated now. however, to appease your wishes in some way, i will give you what is imho the greatest internet debate humor ever posted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/wrong-on-the-internets.png

Shakyamunison
i havent had time to scour recently for decent stuff, and anything funny i have come across is well dated now. however, to appease your wishes in some way, i will give you what is imho the greatest internet debate humor ever posted:

That is a good one. laughing I don't think its the best.

Shakyamunison
http://www.cagle.com/working/080310/lester.jpg

SpearofDestiny

I didn't know KMC was your life erm

FistOfThe North

lol. white jokes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol. white jokes.

confused Please explain.

inimalist
lol. white jokes.

lol, actually, I'd be interested to see what kind of political you are into, you should put something up

BackFire

That was pretty good. Better than the one in the OP.

Schecter's was funny, too.

BigRed
The original post's political cartoon was funny, but sadly true. In the sense that, they all suck and I wish it was a joke.

FistOfThe North
confused Please explain.

?

Everyone knows that political satire in the U.S. is predominantly made by white people and it's predominantly for white people.

You asked.

Shakyamunison
?

Everyone knows that political satire in the U.S. is predominantly made by white people and it's predominantly for white people.

You asked.

No.

If Obama had a stick instead of a news paper and a water melon on the table then I would agree with you. But just because a person is white does not mean he is a bigot.

queeq

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Quiero Mota
?

You asked.

Editorial cartoons are for everyone.

FistOfThe North
No.

If Obama had a stick instead of a news paper and a water melon on the table then I would agree with you. But just because a person is white does not mean he is a bigot.

? ?

Where did this come from (the crevasses of your subconscious mind perhaps)..

But did i somehow allude to all that in my response to you? Cause your reply couldn't be further from an appropriate response.

But fret not. Freudian slips happens to us all.

Shakyamunison
? ?

Where did this come from (the crevasses of your subconscious mind perhaps)..

But did i somehow allude to all that in my response to you? Cause your reply couldn't be further from an appropriate response.

But fret not. Freudian slips happens to us all.

You said something that was bigoted. Let me help you. I will rewrite what you wrote, but I will change white to black.

Do you know see what I am talking about?

Schecter
?

You asked.

oh god here we go again...

http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/R/htmlR/roots/rootsIMAGE/roots.jpg

FistOfThe North
You said something that was bigoted. Let me help you. I will rewrite what you wrote, but I will change white to black.

Do you know see what I am talking about?

Bigoted? What i said was true. And your response was still unfitting. Okay here's my reply to your version of my statement.

"If McCain had a slave whip instead of a newspaper and a clansman hat on the table then I would agree with you. But just because a person's black does not mean he is a bigot."

see what I am talking about? It don't fit, as my boy Joesph "Stylin'", as i call him, would say.

It's like how you get from my just simply saying that political satire is written mostly by whites for whites, to that?

w/e. the thing was still (half) funny.

Deja~vu
Iraq in 5 years.

Shakyamunison
Bigoted? What i said was true. And your response was still unfitting. Okay here's my reply to your version of my statement.

"If McCain had a slave whip instead of a newspaper and a clansman hat on the table then I would agree with you. But just because a person's black does not mean he is a bigot."

see what I am talking about? It don't fit, as my boy Joesph "Stylin'", as i call him, would say.

It's like how you get from my just simply saying that political satire is written mostly by whites for whites, to that?

w/e. the thing was still (half) funny.

Saying that "Everyone knows that political satire in the U.S. is predominantly made by white people and it's predominantly for white people" is not simple. It is an over generalization that rings with racial over tones. I am sorry, if that was not your intent, but that is what I heard.

FistOfThe North
Saying that "Everyone knows that political satire in the U.S. is predominantly made by white people and it's predominantly for white people" is not simple. It is an over generalization that rings with racial over tones. I am sorry, if that was not your intent, but that is what I heard.

I don't know how what i said seemingly sounded racist when it's true but if i came across that way, as racist, it is I that should apologize.

jaden101
lol. white jokes.

lol @/with (delete as appropriate) black people

FistOfThe North
lol @/with (delete as appropriate) black people

yup.

Devil King
oh god here we go again...

http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/R/htmlR/roots/rootsIMAGE/roots.jpg

WHAT'S YOUR NAME NOW, BOY!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Devil King
WHAT'S YOUR NAME NOW, BOY!

haha.

you like that photo cause it's a pic of a half nude man in chains you dirty little masochist, you.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil King
haha.

you like that photo cause it's a pic of a half nude man in chains you dirty little masochist, you.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

no way! Black people have the same effect on me as reaizing I have somehting hanging out of my nose! They're a total turn off.

All joking asid, I have actually asked myself many times why I don't find coloured people attactive. It's like my dick is racist, but I'm not.

FistOfThe North
^

lol ok

Robtard

Why Did George W. Bush get nipple rings?

Because he wanted to connect them to his dick-chainy

I gave a street-bum $1.00 for that joke a few weeks ago in S.F. It's the best I could do on short notice, whore.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Devil King
It's like my dick is racist, but I'm not.

Isn't everyone the same color on the inside..

Wålshy
http://www.cagle.com/working/080310/lester.jpg i dont get this one embarrasment can someone explain?

FistOfThe North

queeq
Isn't explaining jokes terrible.

jaden101
Isn't everyone the same color on the inside..

not if you have cancer...no

queeq
Huh???

lord xyz
Barack Obama defeated Chuck Norris in a game of chess. In retaliation Chuck Norris invented Racism.

jaden101
i love chuck...actually love him

Robtard
i love chuck...actually love him

Enough to bottom for him?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by lord xyz
Barack Obama defeated Chuck Norris in a game of chess. In retaliation Chuck Norris invented Racism.

Good one. smile

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Good one. smile Originally it was Mr. T who beat him, but I changed it to Obama so it could go in here.

queeq
We buy it.

Bardock42
Originally it was Mr. T who beat him, but I changed it to Obama so it could go in here. You are so smart.

Quark_666
You are so smart. Don't tell him...it'll get to his head.

lord xyz
You are so smart. You are so thin.

Bardock42
You are so thin.

Ha, so you acknowledge that you are an idiot?

lord xyz
Ha, so you acknowledge that you are an idiot? No, I acknoledge that you think that of me. Just as I suspect that you acknoledge that I think you're overweight.

dadudemon
No, I acknoledge that you think that of me. Just as I suspect that you acknoledge that I think you're overweight.

Seriously....that much was obvious............................... sad

queeq
No, I acknoledge that you think that of me. Just as I suspect that you acknoledge that I think you're overweight.

You guys think too much.

Robtard

Bardock is overweight, from a health standpoint. So you pretty much called yourself an idiot.

Schecter
there's more of him to love

and poop on

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Bardock is overweight, from a health standpoint. So you pretty much called yourself an idiot.

STFU...he's fluffy.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
STFU...he's fluffy.

and you're a fluffer.

lord xyz
Bardock is overweight, from a health standpoint. So you pretty much called yourself an idiot. From one perspective, yes. Which is why I said I acknoledged that someone may think that.

Robtard
From one perspective, yes. Which is why I said I acknoledged that someone may think that.

Unless Bardock is entering a Samoan beauty pageant, he is factually an overweight guy, so let's face it, you did slip and call yourself an idiot.

dadudemon
and you're a fluffer.

eek!

OMG you know sooo much about me.....uncanny.

Robtard
Deductive reasoning.

dadudemon
Deductive reasoning.

nope. it is the buttsex.

Quark_666
Unless Bardock is entering a Samoan beauty pageant, he is factually an overweight guy, so let's face it, you did slip and call yourself an idiot. I'm glad he decided to save me the trouble for once.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by queeq
You guys think too much. Amen.

Bardock42
Bardock is overweight, from a health standpoint. So you pretty much called yourself an idiot. *high five*

Deja~vu
haha.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Mmmmmmmmm

Admiral Akbar
Why Did George W. Bush get nipple rings?

Because he wanted to connect them to his dick-chainy

I gave a street-bum $1.00 for that joke a few weeks ago in S.F. It's the best I could do on short notice, whore.

Wow..I heard the exact same joke a month ago. Unfortunately I didn't have any money to spare the street bum who said it.

Robtard
*high five*

*high fives you back*

*tickles your balls with the other hand*

Deja~vu
Time to go to church now........

Mindship
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/wrong-on-the-internets.png Priceless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.