Batman Vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep
All weapons and equipment

Fight in the jungle

Who win?

Master-Borg
tough fight...batman wins majority, but snake can take a couple

Decimus
Snake beats him. When has batman jumped off a missile.

Sado22
snake wins............but only cuz i think he's cooler sad

psycho gundam
snake, 10/10

when I'm controlling him....*rim shot*

BruceSkywalker
Tough fight...Batman takes majority..I'd say 9/10

Mr Marvel
DAMMN!!! Good as battle.

I think that Batman would take this b/c among other reasons he's Snake's physical superior in every way. He's More unorthodox=unpredictable, and he has better training IMO.

carnage52
im not saying snake is dumb but its most likely that batman would win as his amazing intillect would figure out snakes weakness within the first couple of repetive punch punch kick combos then static-x come and celebrate batmans victory!band

Superherovandal
you do know Snake has an IQ of 180 so...technically he a genius. This is a very tough battle. Both have face incredible opponents. and I doubt that Batman is Snake's physical superior in every way. But maybe I give Batman 6-7/10

Lord Feron
could have sworn this was done already... anyway Bats is not snakes superior.. Do you not know how Snake was made (i.e.genetic manipulation/gene therapy prior to his conception) Snake was born to be the best soldier, born and bred by combat and training of the best of the best.

Talk about smart and genius crap all day Snake has a higher IQ (snake IQ 180 and Bruce is 130) could be wrong. He has greater or equal to Bat's application of his intelligence.

Experience, I would say vastly different type, bats goes around the world training. Snake has been trained by the best to be able to fight anything he can possible come across that is purpose, to be able to handle anything no matter what you situation. He has also learned through many many years of missions he has been on and his ability to adapt and his amazing intuition allows for him take on any task/mission that is why he is known to be the perfect soldier.

He has nano machines coursing through his body amping him above and beyond anything any natural born human can be. Sorry he is beyond peak human even if he had no nanos.

The jungle should benefit Snake. you are not going to out stealth Snake even if you are the god damn batman.

Got a feeling im gonna get alot of heat from the DC boys and girls. C'mon pile it on lol 7/10 BAtman is still a very amazing opponent just think Snake is better in this scenario. Remember that I said that.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know Snake has an IQ of 180 so...technically he a genius. This is a very tough battle. Both have face incredible opponents. and I doubt that Batman is Snake's physical superior in every way. But maybe I give Batman 6-7/10

awww beat me with the IQ stat sad

Avlon
Two humans at the peak of what the human body is capable of.
Both well trained, both great at stealth, and the use of their environment.
Both used to fighting and winning against things that should be FAR out of range for them.
It's a tough choice. Personally I side with Snake (since he kills when he has to, unlike Bats) but really, it could go either way.

grey fox
Originally posted by Avlon
Two humans at the peak of what the human body is capable of.
Both well trained, both great at stealth, and the use of their environment.
Both used to fighting and winning against things that should be FAR out of range for them.
It's a tough choice. Personally I side with Snake (since he kills when he has to, unlike Bats) but really, it could go either way.

I agree, save for one thing.

Snake has better tech.

All Dave has to do is spam Nikitas while using his headband.

Superherovandal
I am however sure that Batman is smarter than Snake by a considerable amount. I'm sure he could detonate a nikita with an exploding batarang. and i'm pretty sure that the infinite headband isn't allowed as it has no part of the MGS story. cause if you bring that out then Batman could bring sorts of the alien tech that he has stashed in his cave like thanagarian tech and that doohicky that Kara sold to him that manipulated quantum strings.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Lord Feron
could have sworn this was done already... anyway Bats is not snakes superior.. Do you not know how Snake was made (i.e.genetic manipulation/gene therapy prior to his conception) Snake was born to be the best soldier, born and bred by combat and training of the best of the best.

Talk about smart and genius crap all day Snake has a higher IQ (snake IQ 180 and Bruce is 130) could be wrong. He has greater or equal to Bat's application of his intelligence.

Experience, I would say vastly different type, bats goes around the world training. Snake has been trained by the best to be able to fight anything he can possible come across that is purpose, to be able to handle anything no matter what you situation. He has also learned through many many years of missions he has been on and his ability to adapt and his amazing intuition allows for him take on any task/mission that is why he is known to be the perfect soldier.

He has nano machines coursing through his body amping him above and beyond anything any natural born human can be. Sorry he is beyond peak human even if he had no nanos.

The jungle should benefit Snake. you are not going to out stealth Snake even if you are the god damn batman.

Got a feeling im gonna get alot of heat from the DC boys and girls. C'mon pile it on lol 7/10 BAtman is still a very amazing opponent just think Snake is better in this scenario. Remember that I said that. Bruce does not have a 130 iq. Probably around 200 if not more.

grey fox
I am however sure that Batman is smarter than Snake by a considerable amount. I'm sure he could detonate a nikita with an exploding batarang. and i'm pretty sure that the infinite headband isn't allowed as it has no part of the MGS story. cause if you bring that out then Batman could bring sorts of the alien tech that he has stashed in his cave like thanagarian tech and that doohicky that Kara sold to him that manipulated quantum strings.

Nope. The headband is canon.

Eon Blue
Now I wish that all you little ingrates would stop believing the fantasies that you have on your mind. We all know that Batman would beat the shit out of Solid Snake. Don't believe me? Just look at the statistics! Batman has all of solid snakes skills and more some! Batman even whoops The Punisher with ease. If you want a fight pit Frank Castle and Solid Snake together.

Apolloknight
Bruce does not have a 130 iq. Probably around 200 if not more.

Soooooo, you just guessing?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Now I wish that all you little ingrates would stop believing the fantasies that you have on your mind. We all know that Batman would beat the shit out of Solid Snake. Don't believe me? Just look at the statistics! Batman has all of solid snakes skills and more some! Batman even whoops The Punisher with ease. If you want a fight pit Frank Castle and Solid Snake together.

That was my friend using my account to post that. Not me.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Soooooo, you just guessing? No i know that he has a much higher iq than 130. No person with 130 iq could do half the things he does. and he's been said by some people to be smarter than Ted Kord who has an IQ of about 192.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope. The headband is canon. sure it is but the fact that it gives him unlimited ammo is not. so that shouldn't be used as part of his equipment.

grey fox
sure it is but the fact that it gives him unlimited ammo is not. so that shouldn't be used as part of his equipment.

He actually states 'Infinite Ammo' after Raiden asks him how he can give away precious ammunition so casually.

smashyou
Originally posted by grey fox
He actually states 'Infinite Ammo' after Raiden asks him how he can give away precious ammunition so casually.

Some things shouldn't be used like that seeing as its an in game joke sort of.

Alto technically wouldn't Snake be Raidens uncle?

Lord Feron
Bruce does not have a 130 iq. Probably around 200 if not more.

Idk i read it somewhere could be wrong but I don't think so. Anyway I take your word for it out of good faith =p but idk the difference is that great in reality os 20 err points? Anyway i think the application is what counts and Bats and Snake are in the same league but Snake is a touch better.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Eon Blue

wow you just opened my eyes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
No I see Batman as better. they're probably about equal skill wise and strengthwise but Batman smarter imo. he'd win.

carnage52
i love both but batman should win maybe a raiden vs nightwing poll?

Marvelknight
I love MGS and Batman. I started this thread because I see Batman and Snake as the two of the most highly skilled people on the planet. I can go on and on about Batman. But this time I really think that Snake has his number. H2h fighting gos to Batman slightly, Snake defeated Gray Fox who is by far a much better fighter than Bats because of his speed and reaction time. When he became Cyborg Ninja, he was on another level all together. And Snake still held his own against him. Snake has shown that he has an ability similar to Batman's, when engaged in battle. Snake can pinpoint his enemies weakness, and use it against them. Fox HOUND is world's best black ops team and Snake defeated them each in the area that they specialize in. I say Snake take it after a very long fight 6/10.

batdude123

Are you kidding me with this shit?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Arcarsenal
Snake = awesome
Batman = lulz

Snake wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Arcarsenal
Snake = awesome
Batman = lulz

Snake wins.

Also, apparently Snake has an IQ 50 points higher than Batman.

This is a complete stomp in Snake's favor!

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by batdude123

Are you kidding me with this shit?

Snake has an I.Q. of 160, not 180. Liquid Snake has one of 180.
I don't know if Bruce's IQ is comparable with people like Luthor or Mr. Terrific.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
I don't know if Bruce's IQ is comparable with people like Luthor or Mr. Terrific.

Arcarsenal
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
http://i8.tinypic.com/81gfwr9.gif

Superherovandal
Idk i read it somewhere could be wrong but I don't think so. Anyway I take your word for it out of good faith =p but idk the difference is that great in reality os 20 err points? Anyway i think the application is what counts and Bats and Snake are in the same league but Snake is a touch better. What has Snake ever done with his 180 IQ that puts him even near Batman. Batman has certainly done alot. Like invent teleporters, create successful plans to defeat the JLA, etc. usually Snake has help from guys like Otacon.

Marvelknight
What has Snake ever done with his 180 IQ that puts him even near Batman. Batman has certainly done alot. Like invent teleporters, create successful plans to defeat the JLA, etc. usually Snake has help from guys like Otacon.

Snake's IQ is more shown in military situations. In terms of military warfare, Snake is smarter.

Superherovandal
Not really either. Batman is a beast when it comes to fighting tactics and what not. He's done plenty of things in his day. faced multitudes of guys. Sneaked around millitary bunkers. Taken out highly skilled warriors. Snake hasn't done ANYTHING Batman hasn't done before. Telepath and telekinetic...Psshh. HE's dealt with that. and he's dealt with tk's who can stop actual nukes. Wayyy beyond Psycho Mantis.

Marvelknight
Not really either. Batman is a beast when it comes to fighting tactics and what not. He's done plenty of things in his day. faced multitudes of guys. Sneaked around millitary bunkers. Taken out highly skilled warriors. Snake hasn't done ANYTHING Batman hasn't done before. Telepath and telekinetic...Psshh. HE's dealt with that. and he's dealt with tk's who can stop actual nukes. Wayyy beyond Psycho Mantis.

Batman never fought in the middle of a minefield against someone who who can move like Gray Fox.

Lord Feron
Btw Iwhen i saw Tom cruise in that scientology recruitment video it brought scary to a whole new level messed

Luckystriker
No prep? Jungle warfare? are you batboys spending too much time in the cave? **snipe** **lights cigarette**

Prep and stupid villain mistakes are batman's holy grail. Snake is a superhuman improvisationalist that has tackled any freak of nature to come his way, only being briefed about it after he beats them. that and a batsuit won't hide you at all, especially vs octacamo+ mask. Snake wouldn't risk giving his position off to batman, nor would he even think of taking him on with cqc if he has to. Remember he beat dozens of metal gear projects with his iq and a stinger, not some up the sleeve ace he developed after researching for days.

that being said researching the perfect weapon in mere days against anything that has come his way is extremely resourceful and intelligent of Mr. Wayne, but you can't beat someone who is genetically engineered, just as resourceful on his feet, and has only been outsmarted briefly by the most elaborated of plans. snake would be waiting at the right distance with a sniper rifle and heavy camo after tracking batman's foot prints with a god damn survival knife ._. the only thing he knows are combat and survival

bottom line this would be a match of pure wit and experience, and at the same time not a fair situation due to the circumstances being heavily in snake's favour

whacknasty
I thnk the fight being in the jungle is a very key element to the battle. I know how well Snake operates in that setting. Can anyone help me out with some of Bruce's jungel feats/exp?

At the moment I'm leaning towards Snake slightly 5.5/10...

juggerman
i can. in the movie "Predator" it was really Batman that was hunting and picking off Arnold's team. When the Predator got wind of Batman's vastly superior ability he went in serch of him only to find Arnold covered in mud ready for a fight.

Batman was so stealthy Pred never even saw him...

whacknasty
Originally posted by juggerman
i can. in the movie "Predator" it was really Batman that was hunting and picking off Arnold's team. When the Predator got wind of Batman's vastly superior ability he went in serch of him only to find Arnold covered in mud ready for a fight.

Batman was so stealthy Pred never even saw him...

Lol! I could actually see that as a canon back story big grin

juggerman
im pretty sure thats how this new Dark Knight movie opens smile

Zack Fair
Snake.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Snake.

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

Kepulo
If they both have their equipment and weapons and they are both in the jungle it would be a very close fight, it wouldn't be a all out gun blaze and whoever is standing wins, both Batman and Solid Snake have unbelievably high I.Q. Batman posses a I.Q. of 192, as Solid Snake has a 180 so while there is a difference it does not make the winning difference. Now even Batman's greatest achievements have required weeks and or even months of planning, we are going in the scenario that Batman and Solid Snake were just taking a stroll in the jungle and bumped into each other, with no time to prepare (keep that in mind please!) Physically Batman is at the top if not the top of every physical peek possibly reachable by a human being without genetic enhancements he has supported a 1000 pound ceiling structure above his head, and on occasions seen benching 600 pounds and last, but not least he 'has' mastered a minimum of 127 martial arts, now he doesn't not practice each one every day and definitely does not use each one every day so at one point he has mastered each, but it is more than likely that he is no longer a master in each one (****ing ridiculous if he his) but high ranking. Now Solid Snake received training from FOXHOUND's drill sergeant, Master Miller, in regards to undertaking sneaking missions, deciphering codes, using common appliances as an aid in a sneaking mission, withstanding torture without breaking from it, using CQB and utilizing all of one's senses to detect an enemy's presence. Additionally, Big Boss personally trained him in the use of CQC, it is unknown on how much Solid Snake can lift, but with the nano machines surging through his bodies, he could have matrix like abilities. The battle would be in the jungle, I am assuming based off of a similar environment as MGS3 so the trees would not be that dense, but would still form a ceiling of leaves. Batman has a vast arsenal of gadgets, and so does Snake, now before the battle there is one thing that we all know and do not want to take into affect, if one had to kill the other Batman would not make that choice, Snake however would not hesitate.
Batman would most likely use his most notable skill of hiding and using surprise, but Snake would be doing the same except crawling on the ground hoping not to see a exclamation point pop up outta no where, and this would go on for a long time. A fight between Batman and Solid Snake is impossible to decide, they are both evenly matched, and even though Snake doesn't show it off that much, he does have a arsenal of weaponry and equipment that could stand toe to toe with Batman's. We all could go on and on about who would win, but when it comes down to it, with no gadgets or guns, with the final showdown of Bruce Wayne and David, you have a man with his limits literally raising the limit and a clone of the greatest war hero who ever lived not to mention nano machines flowing through his veins and a form of martial arts that Bruce has never seen in his life only known as CQC.
This battle would not be a war, but a marathon of a constant struggle full of blood and pain. In the end you will not have Batman or Solid Snake but Bruce and David, two men that will fight till one hits their limit and as much as Bruce trains and uses his will to overcome any and every obstacle, David's nanomachines would give him the kick he would need to win.
Batman versus Solid Snake is a unorthodox, violently, unpredictable battle that could go both ways, there are countless variables that could tip the fight in each others favor, if batman had time to prepare then it would be a different ball game, but in the end Batman Solid Snake, Bruce and David are two of the greatest hero's I have ever known and they are both a force to be reckoned with. With this particular situation David would win and that is the truth, but I do not expect him to win the votes since Batman is everybody's favorite and it seems that only a few gamers know the man Solid Snake and his story. It's strange how much Bruce and David are alike...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.