Greetings I'm Thadarknite84

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Greeting everyone I'm Thadarknite84 and I'm a big DC and Marvel comic book fan. My favorite superhero of all time is Superman and I also have a lot of respect for Batman, the inspiration behind my user name. I also enjoy playing video games

guy222
Welcome

BruceSkywalker
Enjoy. Look forward to talking to you about Batman.

thadarknite84
Any time BruceSkywalker, is Batman one of your favorite characters?

BruceSkywalker
Yes he is..

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Greeting everyone I'm Thadarknite84 and I'm a big DC and Marvel comic book fan. My favorite superhero of all time is Superman and I also have a lot of respect for Batman, the inspiration behind my user name. I also enjoy playing video games

Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

amlap
kudos to batman love. superman.... not so much.

COD4 for lyfe rock

p.s. welcome

Wonder Man
Grew up on sesame street with spidy clips on after it and batman and robin on weekdays after school. Also Superfriends on sat. mornings.
I started on D.C. with Justice Society and J.L. among others. Superboy and the legion. Stopped following D.C. at about 6 in comics. so i really only read them for a year. To a 5 yr. old a year is long though.
Anyhow been in to marvel ever since.
see ya in vs. forum

thadarknite84
My favorite characters from Marvel are Wolverine, Sabretooth, Iceman, Spider-Man, and Hulk. Captain America is not one of my favorites but I have a lot of respect for him and what he stands for since I am myself a black American.

Eon Blue
Welcome to the forums.

Batman rocks.

Neo Darkhalen
welcome

ScarletSpeed
Welcome to Arkham Asylum.

I loves Supes and Bats...you should fit in well.

big grin

Yoshi Mitsukai
Welcome to the forum.
And greetings to you.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Welcome to Arkham Asylum.

I loves Supes and Bats...you should fit in well.

big grin

Superman, I see.

gefallen_engel
welcome5

welcome to the insanity

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Superman, I see.

indeedydoodasmile

BetrayedUnicorn
greetings...you are well met comrade.

Marvelknight
Though I've been a member for a little while now I thank all of you for welcoming me. This is one hell of a site! I've never had so much fun talking to people around the world about these comic books characters I have grown to love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.