The General vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
No BFR. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Decimus
The General

Priest
kurse

Gecko4lif
General has some weak showings currently

guy222
kurse

Horrificus
Shaggy Man would have defeated Kurse.
Original General could have tied Kurse.
Current General loses horribly. He got knocked out by a jeep!

Terrible writing.

CaptainStoic
Kurse

guy222
still kurse

The Illuminati
Kurse kills him.

kakuzu
Lets look at it. Kurse if I remember was about four times stronger then Thor. He was nearly impossible to beat and it took a godblast from bother Thor an BRB to just knock him out. Hes basically uber stronger an super durable although he died to Fenris wolf.

The general. He is a general mixed up with Shaggy man who was stated to be invincible, indestructible, and unbeatable I believe. He was so unbeatable in classics that they had to make a copy so that they could simply fight forever. He was believed to be even stronger then silver age superman. Plus he can heal from virtually anything that comes his way.

In a fight Kurse should have the upper hand in strength, however Shaggy man should have the upper hand in being able to heal from what ever hurts him although not growing and immunity I think. I think if general can just pick up some Iron he wins. If not this battle can go on till kurse gets tired then shaggy man just beats on his.

Knowsbleed33
General.

cloud102
The OG Shaggy Man would eventually defeat Kurse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.