Luke, Gandalf, Harry potter, v Darth vader, Saruman, Voldermort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Good side

Luke
Gandalf
Harry potter

V

Bad side

Darth vader
Saruman
Voldermort

Who whold win ??

SnakeEyes
This'll probably get closed.

You can only do one on one matches I believe.

Blue_Hefner
1 vs 1 vs 1 matches will not be allowed, as it is just too confusing. Team matches are perfectly acceptable, but the maximum is 3 versus 3. Anything over 3 on 3 becomes too difficult and just ends up as a cluttered and/or dead thread.

=Tired Hiker=
Gandalf would destroy everyone. Even Luke.

Impediment
I'll allow it. However, be sure to read rule #7 next time.

McLovin
EU Luke would pwn all, imo.

Ivalice
Darth vader would OWN harry pothead and if this is NJO luke he easily kills the other team.

Rampant ox
Saruman = Christopher Lee > All

sithsaber408
The good side.

Saruman is nothing without the ring, the films established that.

Potter defeats Voldemort, so no contest there.

And we all know what the outcome of Luke v.s. Vader was. (unless we are going with ESB Luke and Vader)

This one was easy, next! smile

Strangelove
The good side, no question.

Blax_Hydralisk
If all of these good guys have beaten there bad guy counterparts before, whats the point of this thread? It'll just be a repeat.

Rogue Jedi
I hate these three on three battles. worst thread ever.

the ninjak
Gandalf gets one for each arm. shifty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
The good side, no question. Probably.

Kaibs
Yep. Gandalf would obliterate everyone.

Nephthys
Nah. Team 2 practically stomps this match. All team 1 has is Gandalf beating Saruman. Voldy and Vader pwn him after taking care of their respective opponents.

Kaibs
LOL um... What? Gandalf surpassed Saruman in The Two Towers. He's ****ed from the beginning. After which the other two will be after thoughts.

Nephthys
Yeah, Gandalf beats Saruman, thats what I said. But he then gets absolutely creamed because he's in no way able to fight on Vader or Voldemort's level. He gets completely raped by them.

Kaibs
^ You're joking? Gandalf could ****ing blink them out of existence almost. Harry Potter magic has nothing on Gandalf. Even RJ will admit that shit.

Nephthys
Oh, yeah, I forgot all of those l33t spells Gandalf used, like when he...... shone a flashlight on the Nazgul? Looked super-scary for a minute in Bilbo's house? Telekinetically slapped Saruman? Made Aragorn's sword, like, super hot?

OK, I'm sure there must be something else.

He..........blocked the Balrogs sword? I guess thats kind of impressive. I mean, I guess. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
^ You're joking? Gandalf could ****ing blink them out of existence almost. Harry Potter magic has nothing on Gandalf. Even RJ will admit that shit. I know nothing of LOTR, I'll go with whatever you guys says on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.