My foot is SO cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
I stubbed it horribly playing with my dog yesterday and the pinky toe is probably broke. And I can't flex it much because it's still sore, and it's always either clammy or cold.

Sucks.

Insert your own foot story here.

Barker
My feet are cold, but they aren't injured.

Just cold.

kodak
*pulls put gum*

Stick of Gum?

Piggle Humsy
my feet still hurt from dancing on saturday.

guy222
Get well Digi

chillmeistergen
Doesn't bode well for your boxing match.

Strangelove
I have cold toes, but not because of injury

Dgw2007

DigiMark007
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Doesn't bode well for your boxing match.

indeed. Still a ways off though, and I haven't been running much anyway with the weather. It's still mostly upper-body stuff.

And it doesn't really hurt, it's just annoying and uncomfortable.

=Tired Hiker=
One time I stubbed my toe and I yelled the f word really really really loud. In fact, I don't think I ever yelled the f word louder than that time I stubbed my toe.

dadudemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
One time I stubbed my toe and I yelled the f word really really really loud. In fact, I don't think I ever yelled the f word louder than that time I stubbed my toe.

Hmmm, that would been humorous to see....man I wish you would have youtubed that one..

Scythe
Cold feet?

Mywi
my feet are wet because there was water on the bathroom floor

DigiMark007
Confirmed that the toe is broken. I've been walking with a slight limp for a few days.

sad

The big EH
wear a sock

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I stubbed it horribly playing with my dog yesterday and the pinky toe is probably broke. And I can't flex it much because it's still sore, and it's always either clammy or cold.

Sucks.

Insert your own foot story here.

I pulled a Cro-cop with my ankle a couple months back, now jump rope is pretty hopeless for me. sad

Dorian Belmont
my ankles ,calfs back and shoulders hurt from helping my grandparents setup a jewlery booth at west fest yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.