Superman,Thor vs Black Adam,Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Soljer
Superman > Black Adam
Hal Jordan > Thor

Hal Jordan > Superman

Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman > Black Adam
Hal Jordan > Thor

Hal Jordan > Superman

Team 2 wins. What makes you think Hal Jordan is greater than Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think Hal Jordan is greater than Superman.

Opinion?

iceman24567
Hal > Superman would be correct. Hal is the most powerful person in the thread but Black Adam would fall to Thor or Superman team two may get a slight majority.

horrorwolf
Team1 takes this for the majority.

I say Superman>>>Hal and Thor and BA are toss ups...depending on Thor version.

Priest
Thor>Hal
Superman>BA
Team 1

Darth Martin
Team 2

Papa Smurph
Black Adam > Superman
Thor > Hal
Black Adam > Thor

Team 2

Priest
BA is certainly not greater than Thor or Hal Jordan.

Papa Smurph
Why?

Priest
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Why?
Thor and Hal have better feats... maybe?
Also BA greater speed is not gonna give him a majority over these two because of there versitility.

Papa Smurph
Not really.

Hal's versatility won't really mean much in this match, neither will Thor's.

Priest
OK.

guy222
Team One

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Opinion? Of course its an opinion but Id like to know the reasoning behind the opinion.

LORD B
team 1 6/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
BA is certainly not greater than Thor or Hal Jordan. You really underestimate Black Adam dont cha?

Soljer
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Black Adam > Superman
Thor > Hal
Black Adam > Thor

Team 2

laughing

Glad to see Papa Smurph doesn't disappoint. Just as wrong as ever.

iceman24567
Eh? Hal > anybody in this thread. Black Adam isn't beating Thor or Superman. Team 2 wins via Hal.

Mindset
laughing

lol

Rorschach
Current Thor has the Odin Power.

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=080312202617

batdude123
Originally posted by Rorschach

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=080312202617

Oh, in that case...

Black Adam solos.

Rorschach
Oh, in that case...

Black Adam solos.

thumb up

iceman24567
Am i gay for saying Loki is hawt?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rorschach

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=080312202617 I made the thread and only read Thor issues 1-4. The odinpower isnt in play for Thor. Its just regular Thor as that would be spite.

batdude123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Am i gay for saying Loki is hawt?

Yes.

iceman24567
Yes. crybaby

batdude123
Ya big gay...

iceman24567
Ya big gay... I guess i will be hitting up the gay bars in a few months confused

batdude123
Few months? What's stopping you right now?

Papa Smurph
laughing

Sure, care to prove it?

Mindset
Oh, in that case...

Black Adam solos.

lmao laughing

iceman24567
Few months? What's stopping you right now? I'm not legal yet sad

Bouboumaster
Team 1 win via Hammer Time!

zeel
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hal > Superman would be correct. Hal is the most powerful person in the thread but Black Adam would fall to Thor or Superman team two may get a slight majority.

Only way black adam will fall to supes and thor is if they go ape crap and are willing to kill him.

Black adam is tougher then captian marvel and supes is a slight bit tougher then both of them.

but black adam is just plain mean. and is more then capeable of owning supes under the right circumstances.

Grinning Goku
Team one.

Raoul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who wins?

team 2, imo...

though for the record i see supes/hal as an even split...

jrodslam
Team 2.

Bouboumaster
Team 1, via Thor

zeel
these match ups tickle me =)

I have said it before and ill say it again.

superman, captian marvel thor and black adam are all capable of defeating each other at any given time.

saying thor>BA or supes >BA is RETARDED.

of the 4 I mentioned BA and thor are the best match ups case they are both more agressive fighters then supes and captian marvel.

i dont think hal is going to touch thor let alone black adam. Superman is WAY to one dimensional, every time BA and supes fight its a draw and BA has the upper hand and gets under supes skin everytime.

I think a thor match up agains ba would favor thor myself.

BA is one of the most underated toons in dc comics and can take anything from any mortal in D.C that superman can and thats the way it be.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel

superman, captian marvel thor and black adam are all capable of defeating each other at any given time.

of the 4 I mentioned BA and thor are the best match ups case they are both more agressive fighters then supes and captian marvel.

i dont think hal is going to touch thor let alone black adam. Superman is WAY to one dimensional, every time BA and supes fight its a draw and BA has the upper hand and gets under supes skin everytime.

I think a thor match up agains ba would favor thor myself.

BA is one of the most underated toons in dc comics and can take anything from any mortal in D.C that superman can and thats the way it be.

Good post. Out of all of them thor is the most versatile and next falls hal but honestly hal can give anyone in this battle a fight.

zeel
Originally posted by carver9
Good post. Out of all of them thor is the most versatile and next falls hal but honestly hal can give anyone in this battle a fight.

yep thor of all the lesser gods is the only one that has actually fought shyfather level toons and shown some duribility.

thor has the best chance against any of the 4 mentioned. next black adam then captian marvel and yes sorry supes bringing up the rear.

And the only real reason supes brings up the rear is casue hes not very versital and depends on brute force to much.

x-ray vision heat vision cold breath, this crap will do nothing to the above combatants.

If your talking bout a slug fest and a slug fest only.

1 superman

2 black adam

3 captian marvel

4 thor

there is no such thing as this guy is the toughest this can can consistently beat this guy. Hell hal is a mere man with a ring and can beat them all minus mabey thor under the right conditions.

h1a8
This is the most versatile opinionated thread I've ever seen.
Each person has there own vote and unique reason for it.

All I can say is that Hal is a beast when he's at his best. That's not to say his team will win though. I have to think about it more though.

guy222
supes/thor

jrodslam
Adam and Hal.

Harbinger
Supes and Thor 7/10.

ultimatethor
Supes and thor 6/10

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by zeel

i tend to agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.