which would be more scarry ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which would be more risk taking for you ?

riding in a plane and have a robot as the pilot

or

riding in a plane and have an arab as the pilot ?

dadudemon
Originally posted by spidey-dude

or

Why for you not put in OTF?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by dadudemon
I voted before reading your post.

This is probably for the OTF.

Also,

You are a racist piece of shit. f**k you. OTF ?

dadudemon
OTF ?

STOP QUOTING ME!!!!

Quiero Mota
Is this a real queston?

spidey-dude
STOP QUOTING ME!!!! ive herd of douche bag yah but didnt know OTF stands for it

dadudemon
ive herd of douche bag yah but didnt know OTF stands for it

AAAAHHHHHHH HAAAAA!!!!

So you admit to being a douche!!!!

spidey-dude
AAAAHHHHHHH HAAAAA!!!!

So you admit to being a douche!!!! naw just herd others call it before. looks like you love the word and hear it every day at your middle school

Naz
I would trust an actual person over a robot to fly my plane. Being Arab of course had no indication on their ability to land me safely on the ground. no expression Flipping war mongerers.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
I would trust an actual person over a robot to fly my plane. Being Arab of course had no indication on their ability to land me safely on the ground. no expression Flipping war mongerers. your sure about that safely part ?

Naz
your sure about that safely part ?

Yeah, yeah I am.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, yeah I am. i wouldnt be sure about that

dadudemon
i wouldnt be sure about that

of course....KKK IS TEH BEST!!!

spidey-dude
of course....KKK IS TEH BEST!!! kkk ?

Devil King

or

i don't know, what's the arabs religious perspective? Is he on his way somewhere, or is he just looking to make a statement?

Although, I've been in an airport lobby waiting to board a plane and seen an old woman confuse a mexican for an arab. They're honestly al the same for most Americans. Of course after she found out he was going to see his mexican daughter, the old woman walked away, unintersted in the specifics. Was she interested in his daughter, or was she interested in finding out if he was going to blow up the plane?

One of the things w, as westerners, who have been raised with a dismissive reigious perspective, don't consider is that religion in the middle east has a strong focus on the afterlife, which dismisses christianity as the basis for that construct. The Muslim religion realizes this. Even as far back as the middle-eastern religion of the ancient Egyptians considered the afterlife more important and relevant than this one. That actions in this life effect the other, or next, isn't new. The idea that this life is a preperation for the next is far older than christianity. In fact, that is the basis for every religion, which so many people refuse to realize. The next life is either cakes and roses, or it's dog shit and fertilizer. The problem is that they're too stupid to realize that those assertions are based entirely on this life, not the next. If one exists after this one, at all. In fact, the entire creationsim v. evolution debate hinges on the notion that this life is only a test, and the idea that our existence is a test hinges on the idea that what we do in this life alters the next. And the idea that our life is a test discounts the notion that god is beneficient and all-knowing. Especially when he's described by humans as a petty and vindictive shit who just needs our attention to get by.

dadudemon
kkk ?

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about as you sew your outfit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=
I'd trust neither since both usually don't land the planes.

Quark_666
ive herd of douche bag yah but didnt know OTF stands for it
naw just herd others call it before. looks like you love the word and hear it every day at your middle school
your sure about that safely part ?
i wouldnt be sure about that

I can't make head or tail of your posts. They could be lame attempts at humor, but they are not funny in the least. They could be an attempt to pick a fight, but they don't make any arguments in the least. Maybe I should consider responding to your stupid ungrounded attack on Arabs, but the attack is too ungrounded to respond to.

I suppose I'll just have to be content dismissing it as "just another masterpiece of spidey-dude's".

botankus
Was the robot manufactured in China?

chithappens

or

I'm going to guess you know about the auto pilot function on current planes.

Bicnarok
As long as the Robots R2D2 quality, then a Robot.

Otherwise I have nothing against Arab pilots.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by botankus
Was the robot manufactured in China? japan

spidey-dude
Originally posted by chithappens
I'm going to guess you know about the auto pilot function on current planes. correct and i dont like what there doing. airlines soon gonna start losing alot of money cause people arent gonna trust a machine flying them to safety

chithappens
... Right. Do you know the process of how a pilot does his job?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
i don't know, what's the arabs religious perspective? Is he on his way somewhere, or is he just looking to make a statement?

Although, I've been in an airport lobby waiting to board a plane and seen an old woman confuse a mexican for an arab. They're honestly al the same for most Americans. Of course after she found out he was going to see his mexican daughter, the old woman walked away, unintersted in the specifics. Was she interested in his daughter, or was she interested in finding out if he was going to blow up the plane?

One of the things w, as westerners, who have been raised with a dismissive reigious perspective, don't consider is that religion in the middle east has a strong focus on the afterlife, which dismisses christianity as the basis for that construct. The Muslim religion realizes this. Even as far back as the middle-eastern religion of the ancient Egyptians considered the afterlife more important and relevant than this one. That actions in this life effect the other, or next, isn't new. The idea that this life is a preperation for the next is far older than christianity. In fact, that is the basis for every religion, which so many people refuse to realize. The next life is either cakes and roses, or it's dog shit and fertilizer. The problem is that they're too stupid to realize that those assertions are based entirely on this life, not the next. If one exists after this one, at all. In fact, the entire creationsim v. evolution debate hinges on the notion that this life is only a test, and the idea that our existence is a test hinges on the idea that what we do in this life alters the next. And the idea that our life is a test discounts the notion that god is beneficient and all-knowing. Especially when he's described by humans as a petty and vindictive shit who just needs our attention to get by.

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus Decimus Meridius

Robtard
Originally posted by chithappens
... Right. Do you know the process of how a pilot does his job?

He's probably unaware that the newest and most tech-savvy planes already can fly themselves if need be.

Honestly though, he doing the "look, I'm a racist; I'm making you so angry, everyone hate me" thing for attention.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Robtard
He's probably unaware that the newest and most tech-savvy planes already can fly themselves if need be.

Honestly though, he doing the "look, I'm a racist; I'm making you so angry, everyone hate me" thing for attention. laughing

Bardock42
Depends on the programming of the Robot I guess.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'd trust neither since both usually don't land the planes.

Robtard

Arab Air Carriers Organization

There's probably quite a few Arabs who are pilots and do in fact land planes on a regualr basis, in lieu of flying them into buildings.

=Tired Hiker=
N'rly? turtle

Robtard
Yes, really.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6397/127017sybwwim6.jpg

=Tired Hiker=
It could just be asleep.

Bardock42
It could just be asleep. While wearing soup where its organs should be.

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
While wearing soup where its organs should be.

That was sort of the joke.

Bardock42
That was sort of the joke. Earth to Tired Hiker: Uh, Earth to Tired Hiker, duh, okay I knew it was a joke!

Please, please, please for the love of whoever you ****ing love, play this Zoolander quote out with me, PLEASE!!

=Tired Hiker=
Zoolander sucked.

Impediment

or

Who

Gives

a

****?!?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bicnarok
As long as the Robots R2D2 quality, then a Robot.

Otherwise I have nothing against Arab pilots.

I'd definitely trust Artoo.

Bardock42
Zoolander sucked.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That explains why you aren't funny...always wondered that.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That explains why you aren't funny...always wondered that.

And that explains why you work at Burger King.

Quiero Mota
Well you could take it a step further and say that Ben Stiller sucks and isn't funny.

He can two roles: the protagonist loser in a comedy, or the antagonist dick in a comedy.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Well you could take it a step further and say that Ben Stiller sucks and isn't funny.

He can two roles: the protagonist loser in a comedy, or the antagonist dick in a comedy.

This is very true. Just like Bardock on KMC Forums.

DigiMark007
Arab would be scarier. If it were just a random Arab, the chances of them having a pilot's license would be negligibly small.

Also, nothing against them personally, but technological > techno-organic > organic. Transhumanism ftw!

Quiero Mota
Tbis is very true. Just like Bardock on KMC Forums.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Zoolander sucked.

"Blue Steel" would cut through you quicker than a Jewish mother cuts through self esteem, punk.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

He can two roles: the protagonist loser in a comedy, or the antagonist dick in a comedy. True. But he does them well.

This is very true. Just like Bardock on KMC Forums.

I am an individual sad

=Tired Hiker=
"Blue Steel" would cut through you quicker than a Jewish mother cuts through self esteem, punk. Okay. big grin

spidey-dude
if terminator was the pilot yah id rather go with him cause if he can drive a car or bike than maybe they can program him right to fly a plane. but if it was some dum robot like ED-209 or something yah cant decide between arab or robot there

Robtard
if terminator was the pilot yah id rather go with him cause if he can drive a car or bike than maybe they can program him right to fly a plane. but if it was some dum robot like ED-209 or something yah cant decide between arab or robot there

If the robot was gay, would that affect your choice?

dadudemon
If the robot was gay, would that affect your choice?

LOL!

The robot would be a boy robot because it has nuts.big grin big grin big grin big grin

YEAH!!! for little kid jokes. big grin

Robtard
Always making things gayer than they have to be, homo.

dadudemon
Always making things gayer than they have to be, homo.

o rly?

Do the two masturbation threads ring a bell? hmmmmm?

Robtard
I don't ring bells; bells are for homos, twinkle-toes.

dadudemon
I don't ring bells; bells are for homos, twinkle-toes.

that wasn't one of you better come backs......but I guess its hard to come back from me countering by bringing your horrendous amounts of homo eroticism in the OTF.

spidey-dude
If the robot was gay, would that affect your choice? yah and id make sure hed put you 1st class so your closer to him. big grin

ragesRemorse
well, Planes can land themselves...,so, id rather go with the Robot. But, im just spit balling here...,how about an Arab robot pilot? That sounds like risky bidness to me

spidey-dude
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, Planes can land themselves...,so, id rather go with the Robot. But, im just spit balling here...,how about an Arab robot pilot? That sounds like risky bidness to me arab robot no id rather walk

=Tired Hiker=
arab robot no id rather walk

What about a gay Arab robot pilot with extendable vibrating glass dildo extension that squirts warm murky blood? hmm

dadudemon
What about a gay Arab robot pilot with extendable vibrating glass dildo extension that squirts warm murky blood? hmm

Murky blood? hmm, I have never seen that kind before....

Why can't it bee warm chunky spooge?

spidey-dude
What about a gay Arab robot pilot with extendable vibrating glass dildo extension that squirts warm murky blood? hmm as long as my seat is far away and he can land the thing right no problemo.

Shakyamunison

or

Both. There are pilots who are Arabs, and autopilot is kind of like a robot.

What is the point of this stupid question?

Deja~vu
There are spouses that are robots too....They take out the garbage.

Devil King
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Both. There are pilots who are Arabs, and autopilot is kind of like a robot.

What is the point of this stupid question?

"Both" isn't his point. Human knee-jerk reaction is his point, while assuming himself that one is worse than the other.

Tempe Brennan
I'd go the robot anyday. You can not be afraid of an Arab, if you are it's like judging all of them for something a few took part in.

grey fox
Originally posted by botankus
Was the robot manufactured in China?

Not enough lead paint.

Quark_666
I wouldn't mind a robot manufactured in arabia.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Quark_666
I wouldn't mind a robot manufactured in arabia. if it was made in arabia they would program the thing to crash the plane somwhere in the states probably

Wålshy
if it was made in arabia they would program the thing to crash the plane somwhere in the states probably ye because all arabs want americans to die amirite?

spidey-dude

Pezmerga
I'd want Bruce Dickinson flying my plane!
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2007/09/1310.cfm

0°Mandalore°0
Isn't this thread, like, COMPLETELY racist..? confused

grey fox

=Tired Hiker=
Arabs are gay.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Devil King
"Both" isn't his point. Human knee-jerk reaction is his point, while assuming himself that one is worse than the other.

What does he have against robots? confused

Shakyamunison
Arabs are gay.

Not for long. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Because . . . . confused

Shakyamunison
Because . . . . confused

death wink

=Tired Hiker=
I figured that, but in the back of my mind I thought maybe he meant they were watching those un-gaying videos.

ragesRemorse
Arabs are gay.

HEY!! thats not cool..,my pet Arab is Arab

Quark_666
if it was made in arabia they would program the thing to crash the plane somwhere in the states probably I smell a junior high know-it-all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.