Old Republic Legends vs Geonosian excecution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
I place these jedi and these jedi ONLY. IN the geonision excecution arena to face just as many droids as were in AOTC.

Nomi sunrider
Ulic qel droma (light side)
Revan (Lightside after beating malak)
Bastilla (lightside after revan kills malak)
Exile (Lightside after killing malak)
Kay qul droma
Njo Luke
Light side exar kun
rots Obi wan
Rots mace
Rots anakin

all 11 of these jedi by themselves versus the few thousand battle droids.
everything is allowed

Go!!!

Darth Exodus
They would all team up and simply pull the arena down killing all the droids. They all use Luke as a shield though so he dies.
And there would be much rejoicing.

Lt. Valerian
Probably a few die, but they make it.

Light_Sith
Well, Padme made it so I am sure that most of these guys could.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
They would all team up and simply pull the arena down killing all the droids. They all use Luke as a shield though so he dies.
And there would be much rejoicing. Praise Fonzy.

Captain REX
'Eeeeeey...

I'm tempted to say that they could win, but you never know.

Man of Christ
I realize that most of the jedi's that died werent that great but still, that was a pretty huge body count

Quark_666
Does the geonosian execution include Jango Fett?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Quark_666
Does the geonosian execution include Jango Fett?

no, just the jedi and the droids

xxxpoppunker182
i don't see any of the jedi dieing here... well maybe kay and kun

in DE luke could wave his hand and destroy groups of droids his njo counterpart could use this power at a greater level if he wanted to

everyone else that you put in there is very good as well, i say the jedi pull this off.

Lt. Valerian
I'd like to know what makes you pick Kun over Bastila and Sunrider, becuase it doesn't make much sense....

xxxpoppunker182
well this is ls kun and he din't become amazingly good until his reign as the Dark lord of the sith and i assumed that bastilla wouldn't be fighting and that she would be using her battle meditation

as far as Nomi goes i could see her goin down too i didn't really think about her

0°Mandalore°0
He was still a very promising student. Probably equal to AOTC Anakin, or very close, I'd say.

xxxpoppunker182
true but i see kun as being even more reckless and arrogant than AOTC Anakin.

Spartan 063
here's my question, if revan who could destroy a large force of star forge droids, which Malak expectede to kill all of the jedi, how could the CIS droids possibly hope to do to him, the CIS droids were built for quantity > quality.

just throwing in the likes of NJO LUke who is very powerfull at this time makes it seem a little unfair,

is this NJO Luke after stopping the vuuzan vong or before?

Gideon
You're confusing the regular TradeFed battle droid with the rest of the Confederacy's forces. First, please understand that the same qualities you attribute to the CIS can be argued for the Star Forge itself, as it was essentially a gigantic factory for the sole purpose of overwhelming the enemy with unlimited numbers. Second, understand that there is four thousand years between the time of the droids that Darth Revan faced and the ones faced by the prequel Jedi Order. Technology has made vast improvements, so it is common sense that CIS technology > KotOR technology (by far).

And especially when you take into account super battle droids and droidekas? There will be no ownage here.

Lt. Valerian
From which side?

caedusrulesall
Hoo boy, I think I can see maybe Cay Qel-Droma and Nomi Sunrider going down (if anyone) but these Jedi can destroy the droids. NJO Luke, Revan and the Exile will really be the biggest assets. Especially NJO Luke. Huge amounts of saberplay, plus Force powers like Force Lightning, electrical Force Storm (Revan and Exile would use this to a big advantage) and of course Destroy Droid would really give the Jedi an advantage.

Lord Knightfa11
is this even a contest? oh yea and this is more then 3 per side. but why? we all know what happens, njo luke shoots fireballs out of his butt and blows up the whole arena and everybody bows and grovels at his feet because he is so awesome and has so much potential, and then KMC drops goldleaf confetti over luke and then....

the luke worshiping goes on for forever.... STOP IT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.