Captain Marvel-Orion-Wonder Woman vs Thor-WWH-Gladiator(Fully confident)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Current versions of all, who takes it?

Papa Smurph
Current Marvel beats everybody else at the same time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Current Marvel beats everybody else at the same time. Possible if he as strong as he should be but we really don't know current Marvel's strength so stalemate.

quanchi112
Team 2 takes it.

Soljer
Current Marvel beats everybody else at the same time.

Thor with the Odinpower?

Papa Smurph
Same Odin power that barely beat the Destroyer?

Bouboumaster
Same Odin power that barely beat the Destroyer?

The destroyer is made to fight the Celestials... It's not a simple toy...

Papa Smurph
Yeah and if Thor was still at the levels being implied by Soljer he'd have taken Destroyer just as easily as he did

when he was at the levels being implied by Soljer.

CaptainStoic
Yeah and if Thor was still at the levels being implied by Soljer he'd have taken Destroyer just as easily as he did

when he was at the levels being implied by Soljer.

That's not completely true. No one simply defeats The Destroyer construct. In its bio it has the power to cut through Uru, which implies that Thor body armor is insane these days.

Team Two.

ultimatethor
Team two

LORD B
durhuc solos

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The destroyer is made to fight the Celestials... It's not a simple toy...
just as Surfer is made to fight Galactus.
The Destroyer can't do anything to The Celestials. all the Skyfathers together can't do anything to a random Celestial.

if Destroyer = Celestial level, then so was Onslaught messed...

WrathfulDwarf
Team 1.

vlaaad12345
Current marvel has all of shazams power doesnt he....I dont see how hes losing.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor with the Odinpower? There are no implications that Thor has the Odin Power still.

In fact everything seems to point to the contrary. That this is basically Classic Thor without the PIS that had plagued him a lot.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Newjak
There are no implications that Thor has the Odin Power still.

In fact everything seems to point to the contrary. That this is basically Classic Thor without the PIS that had plagued him a lot.

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=080312202617

Newjak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=080312202617 We'll see once the entire comic is out. Two panels does not a rumor break or make. stick out tongue

As there are references before hand to Thor not having the Odinpower.

King_Mungi
We'll see once the entire comic is out. Two panels does not a rumor break or make. stick out tongue

As there are references before hand to Thor not having the Odinpower.

Still points strongly to the rumor he does have the Odin Power wink

meh! Doesn't matter to me either way if we wait

Newjak
Still points strongly to the rumor he does have the Odin Power wink

meh! Doesn't matter to me either way if we wait I'm not gonna lie it does seem to point strongly to it,

But that looks relatively early in the comic things can change. Especially with the look we got from Loki.

That and Thor can sometimes be wrong stick out tongue

Still should be interesting either way and I can not wait to see how this plays out.

King_Mungi
Already on damage control for an issue that's not even out yet? stick out tongue

Yeah should be interesting, I was one of the people who thought he didn't still have the Odin Power, but we shall see

Newjak
Already on damage control for an issue that's not even out yet? stick out tongue

Yeah should be interesting, I was one of the people who thought he didn't still have the Odin Power, but we shall see Always gotta be a step ahead of the comic book world man cool

Yeah I seriously thought that everything applied that Thor didn't have the Odinpower anymore.

Oh well if he does then Team 2 wins the match
shifty

CaptainStoic
Always gotta be a step ahead of the comic book world man cool

Yeah I seriously thought that everything applied that Thor didn't have the Odinpower anymore.

Oh well if he does then Team 2 wins the match
shifty

It kind of makes sense for him to still be in possesion of his fathers power, he did lift Asgard mystically, which is a feat that his classic personage never did.

With all of that said, Thor alone tips the balance of this fight in favor of Team 2, which is actually unfair, because a Sky Father of Odins power level would wipe out every fighter on the list.

LORD B
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
It kind of makes sense for him to still be in possesion of his fathers power, he did lift Asgard mystically, which is a feat that his classic personage never did.

With all of that said, Thor alone tips the balance of this fight in favor of Team 2, which is actually unfair, because a Sky Father of Odins power level would wipe out every fighter on the list.
i think current captain marvel is shazam who is also skyfather level!!

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by LORD B
i think current captain marvel is shazam who is also skyfather level!!

Ok so do you think that the Wizard Shazam could take Odin in a battle?

LORD B
maybe,its close.
shazam managed to hang with the spectre for a while.

vlaaad12345
Wizard shazam wouldnt take odin he would man handle him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wizard shazam wouldnt take odin he would man handle him. Odin would steamroll Shazam.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin would steamroll Shazam. no expression.The original Shazam is above current Thor but Billy I'm not so sure of. Odin is not steamrolling Shazam ever.

The Great Galen
Well the way I personally see the fight is like this:

1. WW takes out WWH

2. Glad takes out WW

3. Orion takes out Glad

4. Orion and Marvel vs Thor

5. Thor defeats Orion but is to exhausted to battle Marvel and is thus defeated.

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

CaptainStoic
The only thing WW is taking from WWH is his green n**z, on her chin.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wizard shazam wouldnt take odin he would man handle him.

You mean like when he couldn't stop Superman with his lighting blasts (albeit Superman was possessed by Eclipso). All the same Superman's body took many blasts from the Wizard and kept coming.

Odin would stop Superman in his tracks with one containment bubble, or just oneshot him.

Thor ends this farce alone.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman beats Hulk everyday of his non world breaking life and Thor can't beat team 1 alone.

Superman XX5
bump

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman beats Hulk everyday of his non world breaking life and Thor can't beat team 1 alone. thumb up

Spire
lol

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Stoic
The only thing WW is taking from WWH is his green n**z, on her chin.

hahahahahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing Oh man I cannot get the image out of my head!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.