MARC GUGGENHEIM!!! I'm callin you out!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
so this is a semi joke thread, and semi me being paranoid....

But.... I was just thinking the other day that when he did his first Wolverine run he had Wolverine blown to a skeleton... I remember all the comotion it caused, while me, capt, riceroost, and Srank all made arguments that basically equated to the fact that it wasn't outside of Wolverine's abilities given past feats....

Then in response to upset fans in Wolverine's newsletter Marc made an argument that was almost verbatum something roost wrote.

When he got back on board he decided to reduce Wolverine's HF, and here we've got him talking about several specific instances and discussing how his HF has gotten faster over the years... something that has also been argued on here multitudes of times...

Basically.. I'm convinced he reads through our little forum and I want to talk to the man.. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
I support this. If we have a Wolverine hack writer amongst us, I'd like to know.

smile

...if nothing happens in a while, I'll close this. But on the off chance that you're onto something...

jinzin
oh yeah digi insult him, that'll draw him out. lol. doh

DigiMark007
Heh. Never really read his stuff, so I can't honestly say. Wolverine-bashing is still in vogue, though (until Easter when we switch to lighter characters confused ) so it's always fun to playfully raise the ire of fans.

Seriously though, it would be fun if he were legitimately around.

Zeitgeist
Dude..

Not cool. erm

Sure, I've been browsing this forum for some time, but you didn't need to publicly call me out like this.

Ouch.

Now I'll have to head off to other forums. I hear Herochat is... nifty...

Soljer
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Dude..

Not cool. erm

Sure, I've been browsing this forum for some time, but you didn't need to publicly call me out like this.

Ouch.

Now I'll have to head off to other forums. I hear Herochat is... nifty...

Gail Simone posts at herochat....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
so this is a semi joke thread, and semi me being paranoid....

But.... I was just thinking the other day that when he did his first Wolverine run he had Wolverine blown to a skeleton... I remember all the comotion it caused, while me, capt, riceroost, and Srank all made arguments that basically equated to the fact that it wasn't outside of Wolverine's abilities given past feats....

Then in response to upset fans in Wolverine's newsletter Marc made an argument that was almost verbatum something roost wrote.

When he got back on board he decided to reduce Wolverine's HF, and here we've got him talking about several specific instances and discussing how his HF has gotten faster over the years... something that has also been argued on here multitudes of times...

Basically.. I'm convinced he reads through our little forum and I want to talk to the man.. stick out tongue
cosigned

Endrict Nuul
I vote Battlehammer for the writer since he knows everything about Logan.

Battlehammer
thanks lol

Galan007
Just so y'all know, I'm him.

DigiMark007
If he were really here, he'd realize that no admission, however sincere, could be believed. He'd probably contact jinzin via PM and share something with him that would confirm his identity. So the "I'm him" announcements, while predictable, won't really affect this thread one way or another.

As it is, this whole thing is a long shot, at best.

King_Mungi
Pichachu I choose you.....what?

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If he were really here, he'd realize that no admission, however sincere, could be believed. He'd probably contact jinzin via PM and share something with him that would confirm his identity. So the "I'm him" announcements, while predictable, won't really affect this thread one way or another.

As it is, this whole thing is a long shot, at best. Geesh...

Every party really does have one. sad

King_Mungi
Digi as a child, "TEACHER! TEACHER! you forgot to give us homework!"

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/glare.gif

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by DigiMark007

As it is, this whole thing is a long shot, at best.

no expression

I'm him.

Disappear
actually, digi's him.

anyway, i still don't understand how you can possibly believe healing from a skeleton makes sense. i stopped following wolverine a while back, but i'm glad to hear things are getting to be sensible again.

jinzin
Originally posted by Disappear
actually, digi's him.

anyway, i still don't understand how you can possibly believe healing from a skeleton makes sense. i stopped following wolverine a while back, but i'm glad to hear things are getting to be sensible again.

confused

I don't think anyone argued that it made sense.. just that it was within Logan's ability given past feats.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

I don't think anyone argued that it made sense.. just that it was within Logan's ability given past feats.

It didn't make sense.
It was consistent with Wolverine.

Ergo, Wolverine makes no sense.

jinzin
I can live with that. cool

Raoul
Originally posted by Soljer
Gail Simone posts at herochat....

would that explain the latest issue of wonder woman?

Mr. Slippyfist
What happened?

Raoul
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What happened?

she basically decided she wanted to see whatsisname (the blonde guy she works with as diana) romantically... not that i have a problem with that, it was the way it was done, it was so... ugh.

xmarksthespot
If he does read these forums he should probably realize his Young X-Men idea is going to be a hard sell....

I think Gail Simone also has a blog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.