The Walking Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
just wondering how such an amazing piece of work has been neglected by this forum for so long... im a huge fan of the series and is curious if anyone else is to a fan?

Galan007
It's good, that's for sure -- but 'amazing' is pushing it, imo.

Deathstroke
I'm definitely a fan.

Black Adam
Originally posted by amlap
just wondering how such an amazing piece of work has been neglected by this forum for so long...

not enough spandex

Juntai
I tried to read it, and just couldn't get into it. And I read a lot of non-super-hero titles, so it's not that. It just didn't interest me, really.

Deathstroke
IMO it's slowed down a lot recently. I mean big things are still happening, but it seems like they've been in that prison forever now.

amlap
Originally posted by Galan007
It's good, that's for sure -- but 'amazing' is pushing it, imo.
just curious as to what you dont enjoy about the book, and how much of the series you read?

Originally posted by Deathstroke
IMO it's slowed down a lot recently. I mean big things are still happening, but it seems like they've been in that prison forever now.

yeah i agree with you there but with the last issues that came out #46 where tyreese gets the ole beheading i feel that the series is coming back strong... and yes there was that long prison slow period, but i blame that on marvel zombies.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by amlap
yeah i agree with you there but with the last issues that came out #46 where tyreese gets the ole beheading
That was definitely an "Oh snap!" moment.

It seems like they'll be on the move again shortly because of the things that happened #47.

amlap
Originally posted by Deathstroke
That was definitely an "Oh snap!" moment.

It seems like they'll be on the move again shortly because of the things that happened #47.

i havent picked up the latest issue but waht your saying is definitely bringing a smile to my face. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.