Demitri Maximoff vs. Morrigan Aensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IdiotGod
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/namcoxcapcom/art-009.jpg

The exiled vampire returns to Makai and does battle with its new ruler.

Fight I:
Demitri w/Pyron vs. Morrigan pre-merge with Lilith. (2/3 power)
Battlefield: Earth

Fight II:
Demitri w/Pyron vs. Morrigan merged with Lilith (full power)
Battlefield: Makai

Burning thought
wasnt a completed Morrigan supposed to be equel to Belial?

Dark-Jaxx
Demitri was more than a match for Morrigan before she merged with Lilith(which was 1/3 power Morrigan), with Pyron, he effortlessly subdues her, then turns her into his sex slave.

Burning thought
but i doubt he would do it to a merged Morrigan, she is apprently far more powerful

IdiotGod
I thought it was 2/3 power? She got the other 1/3 after her pops died and the final 1/3 when she merged with Lilith.

Burning thought
i dont rly know i was just wondering, but shes definatley powerful in that form so i wouldnt count her out

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by IdiotGod
I thought it was 2/3 power? She got the other 1/3 after her pops died and the final 1/3 when she merged with Lilith. Nope, she didn;t get it after Belial died, I think it is sealed in her ring or something.

IdiotGod
Hm. Fair enough then.
So, didn't Jedah fight Demitri Pyron in canon? Or was it Morrigan who fought Jedah?

Dark-Jaxx
Morrigan fought Lilith and achieved some more of her power, then Pyro Demitri fought and lost to Jedah.

SHM
From what I heard, Morrigan merged with Lilith is second only to Belial. She wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
From what I heard, Morrigan merged with Lilith is second only to Belial. She wins. No, a full power Morrigan is equal to Belial, merged with Lilith, she has about 2/3 of her full power.

Project Jedah
Morrigan lacks feats but it's already stated that basically at full power she's the strongest DS. At full power she curbs'im...sorta. She kinda did in the beginnin of the DS comic.

1/2 Morrigan might draw wit regular Demitri but i think she gets her sexy ass smoked if her power drops any lower or Demitri gains Pyron's power.

Peeps sleep Demitri , yo. Er body thinks he got his ass beat royally by Jedah, but it was a decent battle, before he went down.

Then again...

Dark-Jaxx
1/3 Morrigan was slightly weaker than pre-Pyro Demitri, Pyron Demitri was roughly equal to Lilith Morrigan, probably stronger actually.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1/3 Morrigan was slightly weaker than pre-Pyro Demitri, Pyron Demitri was roughly equal to Lilith Morrigan, probably stronger actually. I think Pyron Demetri would beat Lilith Morrigan, for the simple fact Morrigan has no feats in that form.

Now Morrigan at full power would crush'im. Belial does call'er "near omnipotent".

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Project Jedah
I think Pyron Demetri would beat Lilith Morrigan, for the simple fact Morrigan has no feats in that form.

Now Morrigan at full power would crush'im. Belial does call'er "near omnipotent". Hyperbole, Belial himself was nowhere close to omnipotence.

Project Jedah
Hyperbole, Belial himself was nowhere close to omnipotence. I think belials' follies were due to bad writin. If he considered Morrigan near Omnipotent, he must've thought HE was Omnipotent unless she was stronger,. not sayin they are actually Omnipotent I'm just sayin that they THINK they are.

if you ask me, nothing can be omnipotent.

Dark-Jaxx
I think belials' follies were due to bad writin. If he considered Morrigan near Omnipotent, he must've thought HE was Omnipotent unless she was stronger,. not sayin they are actually Omnipotent I'm just sayin that they THINK they are.

if you ask me, nothing can be omnipotent. 1. They clearly are not though.

2. Your opinion.

Project Jedah
1. They clearly are not though.

2. Your opinion. ???

Dark-Jaxx
Morrigan and Belial can never near omnipotence, the only DS character who could is Pyron, as if he wasn't stopped, he would have become the universe.

Project Jedah
Morrigan and Belial can never near omnipotence, the only DS character who could is Pyron, as if he wasn't stopped, he would have become the universe. I know, dude.

I'm like dude your right, and you keep postin they aint Omniptent, and I'm like ...DUDE YOUR RIGHT.

My point is that Belial was the strongest in Makai and he believed that Morrigan can some day take'is place.

That's what I'm sayin.

Dark-Jaxx
Well...you said he was near omnipotent.

On your opinion, who is stronger, Pyron at full power, or Belial(kinda stupid to ask, both are fairly unknown lol).

Project Jedah
Well...you said he was near omnipotent. TO HIM, she was...is my point, not that she IS. He thinks she is very powerful.

On your opinion, who is stronger, Pyron at full power, or Belial(kinda stupid to ask, both are fairly unknown lol). Belial, he beat Demitri. and He wasn't at full power.

Dark-Jaxx
Belial, he beat Demitri. and He wasn't at full power. Pyron was only beaten by Demitri in a form that was so weak there is no comparison, FP Pyron can kill Demitri with one attack.

Project Jedah
Pyron was only beaten by Demitri in a form that was so weak there is no comparison, FP Pyron can kill Demitri with one attack. Demetri wasn't at full power either, yo. And when Demetri fought Belial, Demitri WAS at full power and Belial was not.

Also, Jedah killed Pyron Empowered Demetri, that's Pyron and Demetri combined. It is already stated that Belial can kill Jedah in one move.

Dark-Jaxx
Demetri wasn't at full power either, yo. And when Demetri fought Belial, Demitri WAS at full power and Belial was not.

Also, Jedah killed Pyron Empowered Demetri, that's Pyron and Demetri combined. It is already stated that Belial can kill Jedah in one move. 1. There is no real proof Demitri wasn't at full power. All that was said was that Demitri became able to leave his castle when he reached 80%. Pyron's mortal form is FAR weaker in comparison to his FP when compared to Demitri's 80%. And where are you getting Belial was not at full power when he fought Demitri?

2. Demitri absorbed Pyron's mortal form, for all we know he only got his mortal power.

Oh, and that's A>B>C logic.

Project Jedah
1. There is no real proof Demitri wasn't at full power. All that was said was that Demitri became able to leave his castle when he reached 80%. When Demetri got enough power to leave the castle (80%) He left his castle and killed Pyron

Pyron's mortal form is FAR weaker in comparison to his FP when compared to Demitri's 80%. How can you prove that?

And where are you getting Belial was not at full power when he fought Demitri? Well...he damn near killed'im wit a warning shot.

2. Demitri absorbed Pyron's mortal form, for all we know he only got his mortal power. No, he absorbed Pyron and his entirety.

Oh, and that's A>B>C logic. When the characters are this powerful and none of the victories involve plot devices, I think it's okay.

Dark-Jaxx
When Demetri got enough power to leave the castle (80%) He left his castle and killed Pyron

How can you prove that?

Well...he damn near killed'im wit a warning shot.

No, he absorbed Pyron and his entirety.

When the characters are this powerful and none of the victories involve plot devices, I think it's okay. 1. Can you prove that?

2. Because FP Pyron eats planets, has galactic cosmic awareness, flys many times FTL, and mortal Pyron...doesn't.

3. Yeah, half power right?

4. Prove it.

Project Jedah
1. Can you prove that? It's in'is profile which has prolly already been posted in'is respect thread.

2. Because FP Pyron eats planets, has galactic cosmic awareness, flys many times FTL, and mortal Pyron...doesn't. Who says he doesn't? Actually, er thing you said was done by Mortal Pyron. Pyron went mortal when he 1st seen earth and left it to rippen. We have no idea what Pyron can do when he takes his true form, which is mostlikely a giant mass of energy wit no defanate shape.

3. Yeah, half power right? And just half the power can rip holes into dimensions...Pyron has no feats that can even come close.

4. Prove it. He absorbed Pyron...

It aint like the guy seperates the power form himself. He just powers down, the power is still inside him.

Dark-Jaxx
It's in'is profile which has prolly already been posted in'is respect thread.

Who says he doesn't? Actually, er thing you said was done by Mortal Pyron. Pyron went mortal when he 1st seen earth and left it to rippen. We have no idea what Pyron can do when he takes his true form, which is mostlikely a giant mass of energy wit no defanate shape.

And just half the power can rip holes into dimensions...Pyron has no feats that can even come close.

He absorbed Pyron...

It aint like the guy seperates the power form himself. He just powers down, the power is still inside him. 1. Link?

2. Really? Can you prove that as well? And if that is the case, Demitri beating Pyron should be considered PIS of great degrees and should be disregarded.

3. A tiny ass hole that was only big enough to send a castle through, wow. Pyron just eats planets bigger than the entire landmass of Makai.

4. We don't know how Pyron made himself mortal, Demitri only absorbed mortal Pyron, you only assume it was Pyron's full power.

Project Jedah
1. Link? You gonna have to find the respect thread yourself or PM Who else? or NES OR Lazy MF...cuz I don't have the time too look for it (or really feel like it). If I was at different computer I'd do it for you, but if you seek the truth...you will find it.

2. Really? Can you prove that as well?Pyron went mortal when he took human shape, when he appeared over earth the 1st time, did he not look like a human?

And if that is the case, Demitri beating Pyron should be considered PIS of great degrees and should be disregarded. Yeah, but Pyron powered down on purpose.

3. A tiny ass hole that was only big enough to send a castle through, wow. Pyron just eats planets bigger than the entire landmass of Makai. Tiny???

He sent the entire Maximov castle into another dimension and while not usin full power.

Not only would Pyron at his greatest not survive, IF he did, he would be in an entirely new dimension wit no way out. Pyron eatin planets wont save him from that.

4. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
We don't know how Pyron made himself mortal, Demitri only absorbed mortal Pyron, you only assume it was Pyron's full power. I aint see nothin shoot outta'im. I seen dude shrink. All the power was there, he just wasn't usin it. Erthing states he powered down, nothin says he separated his own power from him self, all sources clearly state he simply lowered his power.

Darkstorm Zero
It's pretty much the same reason Pyron would lose to Jedah in direct combat, dimension smashing >>>>>>>>>> to the 9th degree munching planets.

Ohh, and Makai is a seperate DIMENSION, not a separate planet... it's an entirely different plane of existance.... People who say "But Makai is only the size of (insert some ting landmass or country here) can never prove that one universe is smaller or larger than another, not by a long shot.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's pretty much the same reason Pyron would lose to Jedah in direct combat, dimension smashing >>>>>>>>>> to the 9th degree munching planets.

Ohh, and Makai is a seperate DIMENSION , not a separate planet... it's an entirely different plane of existance.... People who say "But Makai is only the size of (insert some ting landmass or country here) can never prove that one universe is smaller or larger than another, not by a long shot.

Kinda what I been sayin, Makai IS call the Devil "DIMENSION".

Frisky Dingo

Project Jedah

Dark-Jaxx

Ohh, and Makai is a seperate DIMENSION, not a separate planet... it's an entirely different plane of existance.... People who say "But Makai is only the size of (insert some ting landmass or country here) can never prove that one universe is smaller or larger than another, not by a long shot. 1. Smashing a dimension that only consisted of a landmass and ocean. Wow.

2. A really small dimension.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Smashing a dimension that only consisted of a landmass and ocean. Wow.

2. A really small dimension.

And space...

Can you actually quantify Makai's size relative to that of any other dimension?

Even the brightest scientific minds can't do that, because each universe is infinite in size.

Burning thought
can someone show me where it says he destroyed Makais space?

all ive seen is the Makai itself, the land

Project Jedah
No body has ever been beyond the miasma surroundin Makai, so to say it has only one single landmass in it would be wrong or consider what is beyond the Makai world not part of Makai would be wrong as well.

And we all know that Jedah is capable of absorbin/destroyin a universe/dimension, not only does it say this in his own endin but it even states it in DS2/Night Warriors, a game Jedah isn't even in.

So I know that is Jedah can do it Belail can.

Burning thought
where does it say he can absorb universes? the main important aspect is you dont confuse people, if all Jedah absorbs Makai which is the landmass,then hell.....its not exactley worth the term of "universe" or "dimension"

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Burning thought
where does it say he can absorb universes? the main important aspect is you dont confuse people, if all Jedah absorbs Makai which is the landmass,then hell.....its not exactley worth the term of "universe" or "dimension" The baby in Jedah's endin says "now that this world is destroyed, we must destroy the human world..." And it's already been shown that by world they just don't mean one planet, because for those of us who pay attention we know that there are other planets wit aliens on'em in the human world and Jedah wants ALL souls, not just human ones. Seeing as how DS2 says that even if Pyron was to become the universe he was doomed because Jedah would eventually come and eat'im

You know Jedah is capable right from the start of DS3. the guys goals tell you that...

He wants one dimension, wit one planet, wit ruling one being, wit one society...nothing else will exist if he gets his way...

Burning thought
what someone or something wants, claims or otherwise does not mean they are true, many beings through ficiton claim themselves invincible...they get destroyed, many call themselves all powerful or omnipotent, they get defeated etc etc

In the human world we know that yes, but what makes you think he will take the whole human universe? we know theres more in the human universe so for all we know it would have taken him far longer, all we know of Makai is that its one landmass, thats also called makai so once again for all we know when he says makai, it doesnt mean dimension, its far beyond Jedahs potentials to suddenly eat a dimension, all we see is him taking all the souls and giving them to the Shintai, ive seen Jedahs ending where he first awakens the baby and ive seen many things he says and he is no way an obvious universe (in the words of human sized universe) buster/eater

Darkstorm Zero
what someone or something wants, claims or otherwise does not mean they are true, many beings through ficiton claim themselves invincible...they get destroyed, many call themselves all powerful or omnipotent, they get defeated etc etc

In the human world we know that yes, but what makes you think he will take the whole human universe? we know theres more in the human universe so for all we know it would have taken him far longer, all we know of Makai is that its one landmass, thats also called makai so once again for all we know when he says makai, it doesnt mean dimension, its far beyond Jedahs potentials to suddenly eat a dimension, all we see is him taking all the souls and giving them to the Shintai, ive seen Jedahs ending where he first awakens the baby and ive seen many things he says and he is no way an obvious universe (in the words of human sized universe) buster/eater

And yet, we've seen him create an entire dimension from nothing.

Saying that "Because we havn't seen it means it cannot be" is ludicrous to the extreme. it's like saying there is nothing beyond our own solar system besides stars because we havn't seen it. it gets debunked so fast even the Flash would get a headspin.

We KNOW there are planets beyond our system, we know there are far away galaxies in our universe, we know these things exist in Makai's universe otherwise they wouldn't have moons and stars in their sky.

Simplicity itself explains away your logic dude.

Dark-Jaxx
And space...

Can you actually quantify Makai's size relative to that of any other dimension?

Even the brightest scientific minds can't do that, because each universe is infinite in size. 1. Nope, no space, all of Makai is surrounded by a dimensional wall, what is out there is unknown, if anything is at all.

2. Smaller than a solar system. Bigger than Earth.

3. Prove it.

Burning thought
And yet, we've seen him create an entire dimension from nothing.

Saying that "Because we havn't seen it means it cannot be" is ludicrous to the extreme. it's like saying there is nothing beyond our own solar system besides stars because we havn't seen it. it gets debunked so fast even the Flash would get a headspin.

We KNOW there are planets beyond our system, we know there are far away galaxies in our universe, we know these things exist in Makai's universe otherwise they wouldn't have moons and stars in their sky.

Simplicity itself explains away your logic dude.

when? ive only heard him creating it from Ozmodu (spelling) soul

Exactley, Makais universe, and all Jedah takes is Makai, also we dont know that because as Dark Jaxx said below, our universe does not seem to have a dimensional wall, its likely this is all Makai consists of in the dimension, otherwise it would not likely be a wall there would there....when Belial sends Demitri and his castle through the dimensional wall, doesnt Demitri end up in the human world? Earth?

Darkstorm Zero
1. Nope, no space, all of Makai is surrounded by a dimensional wall, what is out there is unknown, if anything is at all.

What dimensional wall?

Are you reffering to the boundries that exist bitween dimensions?

If so, then it doesn't matter because all dimensions are separate. each dimension is it's own existance, but each existance is infinite in it's mass and volume, where it not so, then there would have to be an edge of the universe, and as far as any modern science dictates, there is no boundry of tangibility.

The only boundry that exists is different planes of existance (IE: different dimensions of reality)

2. Smaller than a solar system. Bigger than Earth.

Proof of your estimation of Makai's true size please, your basing your entire argument on a few snapshots of ending we see in Darkstalkers games, yet we see no tangioble barrier besides interdimensional boundries, which can hold unlimited phiscal mass and volume.

3. Prove it.

I just did wink

when? ive only heard him creating it from Ozmodu (spelling) soul

Majigen... he created a separate, yet linked dimension to Makai in order to create an arena to harvest Makai's souls, not a bad plan considering the power levels he has to deal with (Pyron et all).

Exactley, Makais universe, and all Jedah takes is Makai, also we dont know that because as Dark Jaxx said below, our universe does not seem to have a dimensional wall, its likely this is all Makai consists of in the dimension, otherwise it would not likely be a wall there would there....when Belial sends Demitri and his castle through the dimensional wall, doesnt Demitri end up in the human world? Earth?

Read above... neither f you know the physics behind what a Universe actually is...

I can't beleive I have to explain what this actually is... sad

Burning thought
Majigen... he created a separate, yet linked dimension to Makai in order to create an arena to harvest Makai's souls, not a bad plan considering the power levels he has to deal with (Pyron et all).

Read above... neither f you know the physics behind what a Universe actually is...

I can't beleive I have to explain what this actually is... sad

Thats what he used Ozmodu soul for....so not without resources, i.E, its not much of a feat in a way, also the dimension consists of

also rules in real life do not have to effect rules in a ficion, since Makai consists of one landmass, also called Makai, theres no way of knowing if it goes beyond, especially if its dimensional barrier is at the edges of this plane of land in which case, theres nothing beyond a dimensional barrier except more dimensions which are not Makai.

either way this is irrelevent, Jedah has only taken the souls of the landmass of Makai

now you have to explain what you meant by bringing him up eating a few billion souls and giving them to the Shintai because its irrelevent, Jedah is not a dimension destroyer and but a creator he is, of tiny little dimnesions consisting of what is it? just his castle..lmao....hes pathetic.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats what he used Ozmodu soul for....so not without resources, i.E, its not much of a feat in a way, also the dimension consists of

It's still his feat.

also rules in real life do not have to effect rules in a ficion, since Makai consists of one landmass, also called Makai, theres no way of knowing if it goes beyond, especially if its dimensional barrier is at the edges of this plane of land in which case, theres nothing beyond a dimensional barrier except more dimensions which are not Makai.

Nice strawman, and a copout, you cannot fight physics so you resort to using "Oh but videogame logic dictates this and this..." without any evidence at all...

either way this is irrelevent, Jedah has only taken the souls of the landmass of Makai

Thats not what the endings and stories say at all, thank you very much.

now you have to explain what you meant by bringing him up eating a few billion souls and giving them to the Shintai because its irrelevent, Jedah is not a dimension destroyer and but a creator he is, of tiny little dimnesions consisting of what is it? just his castle..lmao....hes pathetic.

When Jedah was done, win or lose, he destroys majigen, I'm sorry, but a dimension is a dimension plain and simple since NOBODY can prove otherwise.

Burning thought
It's still his feat.

Nice strawman, and a copout, you cannot fight physics so you resort to using "Oh but videogame logic dictates this and this..." without any evidence at all...

Thats not what the endings and stories say at all, thank you very much.

When Jedah was done, win or lose, he destroys majigen, I'm sorry, but a dimension is a dimension plain and simple since NOBODY can prove otherwise.

You want evidence that videogame fictions can be diffrent to the real world?

Show me then, it says he takes the souls of Makai....

I thot you said he destroys Makai? not his Majigen and yes a dimnesion is a dimension, you just have to point out what it consists of thats all, Majigen Jedahs little castle, Makai is one plane etc etc

Darkstorm Zero
You want evidence that videogame fictions can be diffrent to the real world?

No... I want evidence that this insance is case in point of what you claim, since nowhere does it state that a dimension is smaller or larger than that of any other. This is indeed true for ANY fiction, nobody can quantify the size of a dimension, it IS impossible.

Show me then, it says he takes the souls of Makai....

Where did I dispute this? I said can you quantify Makai's size we have no way of knowing how many souls Makai holds,

I thot you said he destroys Makai? not his Majigen and yes a dimnesion is a dimension, you just have to point out what it consists of thats all, Majigen Jedahs little castle, Makai is one plane etc etc

If he succeeds, then the destruction of Majigen draws in all the souls of Makai at once. That was his plan.

Heh... You obviously have never played DS3 by any stretch of the imagination...

Burning thought
No... I want evidence that this insance is case in point of what you claim, since nowhere does it state that a dimension is smaller or larger than that of any other. This is indeed true for ANY fiction, nobody can quantify the size of a dimension, it IS impossible.

Where did I dispute this? I said can you quantify Makai's size we have no way of knowing how many souls Makai holds,

If he succeeds, then the destruction of Majigen draws in all the souls of Makai at once. That was his plan.

Heh... You obviously have never played DS3 by any stretch of the imagination...

Well because they say the dimensional barrier is around the world of Makai, which is several times the size of Earth

yes we can, its 14 billion or something if Jedah takes the animals souls as well

ive never played Darkstalkers no, that doesnt mean anyone loses teh debate, i dont think half the people in this forum have played LOK, DMC GOW yet they debate it, and their welcome to because in the end its you who has to provide the proof from DS to make your claim.

everything ive said is correct so far, Majigen holds only Jedahs caslte and maybe the Shintai?

I seem to know more on it than you do, since you dont know the size of Makai

Darkstorm Zero
Well because they say the dimensional barrier is around the world of Makai, which is several times the size of Earth

Who stated it? Where was it stated?

yes we can, its 14 billion or something if Jedah takes the animals souls as well

What? Where was THIS stated?

ive never played Darkstalkers no, that doesnt mean anyone loses teh debate, i dont think half the people in this forum have played LOK, DMC GOW yet they debate it, and their welcome to because in the end its you who has to provide the proof from DS to make your claim.

What do you mean byt that? I never made such a ridiculous claim as "Makai dimension is the size of a planet" or Majigen is just a castle". The one who must prove such claims are yourselves, your challenging a universal law my friend, I'm merely reinforcing it, not making a wild claim and using it to lower a feats impressiveness like you are.

everything ive said is correct so far, Majigen holds only Jedahs caslte and maybe the Shintai?

Lol, not to mention every fighting arena in DC3... Nice try though, where is your evidence?

I seem to know more on it than you do, since you dont know the size of Makai

It's never been confirmed or proven by anyone, you know more than me without having to play the games? thats arrogance at it's absolute finest BT. Don't insult me...

Frisky Dingo
Dimensional Wall surrounding Makai? Last I checked, it was a Miasma, that's not a dimensional wall...

And another thing, were are people getting these size comparisons form? I haven't read anything saying that Makai was the size of a continent or the Majigen is just a castle.

For all we know Makai could be the size of Chicago or the universes, we just don't know.

Burning thought
maybe it is Miasma then, hmmm....well ime sure Makai has a dimensional wall as well somewhere.......otherwise it would be linked to other dimensions completly

Frisky Dingo
I could've sworn they said he was destroyed and his dimension disappeared.And who says that Jedah losing is canon, Capcom didn't.

Why is that?Jedah intentionally pulled HER castle into the Majigen.

Also, Donovan, Anita, Huitzil and Pyron are not canonly in DS3. So none of those people could have killed him. It's Vampire SAVIOR not Hunter.

Plus she's the main character.

So that's what those endings mean. I'm gonna go play the game again and check'em out. Something else you've been getting wrong is, Jedah has NO SOUL.

And to be honest, I've gotten all this info, just by playing the games and reading the intros and intermissions, not just looking at the endings.

Burning thought
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

I dont know where you get your info from but this says Makai is the land mass, nothing about dimensions or universes.

Frisky Dingo
Dude...that's the MAIN LAND which is Matairiku, not Makai as a whole.

My faqs come from the game its self, where it is called a DIMENSION, the Devil DIMENSION to be exact.

The endless sea and the darkness the land is in is Makai as well.

Burning thought
The main land within makai, yes, thats all the proof required to know thats the whole landmass, its not a dimension afterall, if it is, then a landmass is all that the dimesion is, so i was correct

Frisky Dingo
The main land within makai, yes, thats all the proof required to know thats the whole landmass, its not a dimension afterall, if it is, then a landmass is all that the dimesion is, so i was correct No you are not.

The endless sea and all things that lay behind the Miasma is Makai as well.

The space the land is floating in is The Devil Dimension. Not just the land its self.

That's like saying America is a Dimension because it has a Miasma around it that no one can penetrate. Making the rest of the universe unexplorable.

Your logic is flawed.

Burning thought
No, it says the Mainland of Makai, you dont say the Mainland of the unvierse is America do you? you dont say the mainland of the unvierse is the British isles, we dont say the mainland of the unvierse is Earth even......

Mainland:

n. The principal landmass of a continent

therefore Makai is a world or technically just a very large continenet, I.E this place its talking about is the continent of Makais mainland......ime 100% correct

Darkstorm Zero
No, it says the Mainland of Makai, you dont say the Mainland of the unvierse is America do you? you dont say the mainland of the unvierse is the British isles, we dont say the mainland of the unvierse is Earth even......

Mainland:

n. The principal landmass of a continent

therefore Makai is a world or technically just a very large continenet, I.E this place its talking about is the continent of Makais mainland......ime 100% correct

#1: How does that translate to "it's the mainland, therefore it's the only thing to exist in it's universe" Quite a remarkable leap of logic there Burning...

#2: %100 correct in assumption maybe, just because the Miasma prevents travel, does that man that it's a DIMENSIONAL boundry? of course it doesn't, the only barrioer that exists in that sense is the fact that it's a different plane of existance. just because the Miasma is there, does not mean that nothing exists within or beyond it, thats a wild and totally unfounded claim.

Burning thought

#1: How does that translate to "it's the mainland, therefore it's the only thing to exist in it's universe" Quite a remarkable leap of logic there Burning...

#2: %100 correct in assumption maybe, just because the Miasma prevents travel, does that man that it's a DIMENSIONAL boundry? of course it doesn't, the only barrioer that exists in that sense is the fact that it's a different plane of existance. just because the Miasma is there, does not mean that nothing exists within or beyond it, thats a wild and totally unfounded claim.

Because doesnt he say he is destroying Makai, he only knows of Makai, thats where he comes from in that dimension, the dimension does not say anything about further areas of excistence, ive not seen evidence of Jedah swallowing the whole universe, let alone any evidence that there is much of a unvierse in the dimension where Makai is.

Please show me where Jedah says he is destroying something so i can see exactley what he says.

Ive been under the impression it says he takes the souls of Makai? so therefore if its the souls of Makai, he is attacking the landmass that ime talking about.

If i am wrong and it says he destroys the entire dimension then assuming there is more than Makai is just as wild and unfounded, Makai was as the history states created by the body of a dead God, it doesnt mention anything about other realms, worlds or etc and Jedah only knows of Makai, ive not seen anywehre where it says he destroys more than just Makai and that would make more sense since Makai is one landmass, if it says Makai it doesnt mean the whole universe/dimension IF there is anything else out there.

Dark-Jaxx
The main land within Makai is called "Matairiku/The demon land". The earth
is the color of blood, a never ending pitch black deep fault, forests move
with eerie movements, cave's that are filled with poisonous miasma, poisonous
marshes that would melt even the bones, and residents of darkness.
The area is several hundred times the area of all the continents of Earth.
Including the sea which surrounds the land, it is impossible to determine the
exact size of Makai. Not even the Emperor of Makai cannot know every corner of
Makai.
And beyond the oceans that surround the land is a highly compressed
atmospheric wall making it impossible to set foot beyond the limits. According
to ancient writings, a crack in a dimension exists there which leads to
another world. But no one has been able to prove this. In the center of
Matairiku lies the Devil Mountains, which are 8,000km above the sea level. And
within these mountains lies a waterfall called "Heaven to Hell" which reaches
the depths of 3,000km. It would drag anyone who approaches it into it's depth
of darkness.
The sea which lies to the east of Matairiku is called, "Daimakai/Great Sea
of Evil". And the sea which lies to the west of Matairiku is called,
"Daimasou/Great Ocean of Evil". The Daimakai is filled with flames at a
temperature of 10,000 degrees Celsius. The Daimasou is filled with ice at
absolute zero. At the point where these sea meet lies a crack that is 200km
wide. It is filled with constant storms and lightning.
Several hundred trillion Makai creatures live in this world and each of
them build up their own society and territories. A human would not even last
a day in the harsh world of Makai.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

Proof of what Makai is.

A landmass and a sea, a huge landmass and a sea, surrounded by a wall.

That is it.

Burning thought
exactley

Frisky Dingo
You are aware that both the landmass and the dimension are both called Makai?

And that there are worlds beyond that of Makai(the land) and the Miasma, many actually...

Rikuo's world, and the world of his wife, and another world with a similar species that were split apart and sent beyond the Miasma just by Jedah's presence. Heck, Jedah's Majigen nearly tore apart Makai(the dimension) and pulled things in. Prof that jedah can destroy universes. And the thing is it took no power for him to do it. He used someone else's soul, that make things worst.

Jedah just coming into existence put up dimensional barriers and increased the intensity of the Miasma around Makai(the land).

Game faqs only covers what the game doesn't. You cant just read the faqs and not play the game and think you can debate adequately about something you only know half of. That's ridiculous.Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero #1: How does that translate to "it's the mainland, therefore it's the only thing to exist in it's universe" Quite a remarkable leap of logic there Burning...

#2: %100 correct in assumption maybe, just because the Miasma prevents travel, does that man that it's a DIMENSIONAL boundry? of course it doesn't, the only barrioer that exists in that sense is the fact that it's a different plane of existance. just because the Miasma is there, does not mean that nothing exists within or beyond it, thats a wild and totally unfounded claim. LOL, exactly my friend.

That's like people way back in the day saying that the world only consisted of western countries becuase they didn't know that places like America existed beyond the ocean.

And it's obvious Jedah knows that there is life beyond the Miasma, he sent entire worlds there.

If people just don't enough about the DS they should just stay out of the threads. That's like me debating against FF7 and I never played it, but I read about it on wiki and think that I know more than the guys who have been playing for years...kind of stupid, ya know?

Burning thought
Well until further evidence can be shown those who dont know will have to debate this way until you show us the proof because the burdon of proof is on you.

So heres some questions for DSZ and you Frisky Dingo.

1. If Makai is both the land and the dimnesion its in, can you prove that this is the case and that its not always talking about the land?

2. Can you prove that Jedah was using Majigen to tear apart the dimension and NOT just the land also called Makai?

Until you provide proof it is not us who is in fault, if the rule was that you have to have played a game to debate it then half the people on here would never debate because you cannot expect every person to have played the games.

Frisky Dingo
1. If Makai is both the land and the dimnesion its in, can you prove that this is the case and that its not always talking about the land? This is true because as the faqs state it's a land but Makai is also stated as being the Devil Dimension in both the game and UDON comic. It's retarded to say that makai is only a land with Miasma around it when Rikuo's land exists beyond it.

2. Can you prove that Jedah was using Majigen to tear apart the dimension and NOT just the land also called Makai? Now this question only proves that you really don't know what you talking about.

The Majigin put tore holes through out the dimension that sucked everything into the Majigen, including Rikuo, a playable character that lives beyond the Miasma, do you know who Rikuo is?

Until you provide proof it is not us who is in fault, if the rule was that you have to have played a game to debate it then half the people on here would never debate because you cannot expect every person to have played the games. But you should at least play the game so that you can know what your talking about so you don't seem like a stubborn idiot to the guys who actually know about the game series.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
This is true because as the faqs state it's a land but Makai is also stated as being the Devil Dimension in both the game and UDON comic. It's retarded to say that makai is only a land with Miasma around it when Rikuo's land exists beyond it.

Now this question only proves that you really don't know what you talking about.

The Majigin put tore holes through out the dimension that sucked everything into the Majigen, including Rikuo, a playable character that lives beyond the Miasma, do you know who Rikuo is?

But you should at least play the game so that you can know what your talking about so you don't seem like a stubborn idiot to the guys who actually know about the game series.

Nobody is saying its only a land if its stated officially somewhere but this has yet to be proven, nobody has shown proof of it being both, and if it is both, this does not answer my point, you have not proven if when it talks of Makai, it is simply not talking about the land all the time, also I would like to see the sources of information that say Makai IS the devil dimension, if it IS the devil dimension...then Makai IS the dimension, nothing outside the Miasma counts as the devil demension if by your words alone Makai is the devil dimension, perhaps your misreading things or misunderstanding your own information (perhaps even on purpous to hype up DS feats)

NO, and i should not have to know, if that FAQ is my proof, and by the understanding of that proof Makai is simply said to be a land, then its a land until someone can cough up evidence, regardless whether they have played the games or not to show that its a dimension also AND that Jedah is taking the dimnesion every time it says Makai. Either way this guy who is beyond the miasma, it does not neccerily mean Jedahs dimension has swallowed that guys world and more, where was this guy when he was taken? There is a lot of proof that needs to be shown.

As i said before, this is no rule and is wrong, you cant expect someone to just pick up the game just so they can debate in this forum, otherwise as i said before, hardly anyone would be debating in the forum at all, Ive lost count on the number of people who have debated agaist me in series like GOW, LOK and DMC who have not played any of the games or perhaps only one or two, but as long as i can provide my proof and they cannot refute it, then i can lead the debate and win it, you have to provide proof even to "stubborn idiots" unfortatley.

Dark-Jaxx
That Rikuo part is bullcrap, Rikuo lived in an undersea city on EARTH, that was destroyed when Pyron landed in the ocean.

Burning thought
oh Rikuo is the fish guy? ....

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. The one Pyron nuked in the OVA.

Burning thought
so why can these guys be saying how hes some sort of other dimensional being whos not from Makai? sounds weird to me, and if Jedah sucked him up, its likely no matter where this guy is from, he was prob on Earth by this time since Jedah is apprently after Pyron?

Project Jedah
That Rikuo part is bullcrap, Rikuo lived in an undersea city on EARTH, that was destroyed when Pyron landed in the ocean. The sister race of Rikuo's peeps was sent to another dimension by Jedah tho, no joke.

And the fact that Jedah tore holes in both Makai and Earth at the same time does mean that the guy can wreck dimensions at an alarmin rate, yo.

Dudes a total beast, the guy was in a weakened state and made a dimension so powerful that it was in the process of endin God's Creation just by bein present.

But aint it kinda dumb to be talkin bout Jedah feats in the Morrigan VS Demetri thread.

Project Jedah

Dark-Jaxx
The sister race of Rikuo's peeps was sent to another dimension by Jedah tho, no joke.

And the fact that Jedah tore holes in both Makai and Earth at the same time does mean that the guy can wreck dimensions at an alarmin rate, yo.

Dudes a total beast, the guy was in a weakened state and made a dimension so powerful that it was in the process of endin God's Creation just by bein present.

But aint it kinda dumb to be talkin bout Jedah feats in the Morrigan VS Demetri thread. 1. ...Well...We all know he was capable of that.

2. Makai is alarmingly small for a dimension, and Earth is one planet in a universe, doesn't prove he can bust one.

3. Where does it say he was weakened?

Frisky Dingo
That Rikuo part is bullcrap, Rikuo lived in an undersea city on EARTH, that was destroyed when Pyron landed in the ocean. FYI, his people lived in Makai long before Pyron destroyed their home. They lived as one but due to Jedah's presence they were split apart and sent to other dimensions.

THEN they settled to earth and reformed their Kingdom. NO DS originates from Earth, it only says Brazil because that is where they appeared when they entered through the the hole. It states Morrigan's place of origin is Scotland but we all know she's not Scottish.Originally posted by Burning thought
so why can these guys be saying how hes some sort of other dimensional being whos not from Makai? sounds weird to me, and if Jedah sucked him up, its likely no matter where this guy is from, he was prob on Earth by this time since Jedah is apprently after Pyron? I find it funny that you believe what ever Jaxx says but when some one says something you don't agree with you want to fight about it. This only shows that you don't know what your talking about and you only believe what you want hear.

FYI Jedah has been alive nearly 6000 years, Rikuo is no where near that age and Rikou's people have existed in Makai long before Rikuo even came into existence.

Frisky Dingo

Dark-Jaxx
True ruler of Makai? Wouldn't that be God? Afterall, not only did God make it, but Makai itself is his body.

So Pyron is destined to do battle with the Baby at full power?

Huh?

Project Jedah
That baby can be all of these things or some...

1.He is either for sure the ruler of Makai before Belail or the TRUE ruler of Makai that legend speaks of. This is evident because the narrator calls him the former ruler of Makai ( they can not be talking about Belail because at that time Belial would have still been alive or JUST died). They also call him the master of "dark intent". And it says that when he and Pyron do battle that the TRUE ruler will be decided. Jedah also calls him self the REAL ruler of the world which leads to my next tid bit... Well, I did just play the PSP version and I saw what you were talkin bout, I don't think he's the "true ruler" (could be wrong) but I do believe he was a ruler seein as how the game calls'im just that. It could be very possible, when you look at the comic it does say that Belial came to power and cannot always in power...

This does leave the question, at full power (not held back by usin the rules of terrestrial combat), can Pyron rival the baby? If so then this means he actually could kill the Jedah, seein as how Jedah seems to be just a pawn in all this. They really need to make DS4 or at least continue the comic.

2.The Baby is a Dohma, which could lead to him being the REAL Jedah or at the least, some one related to him. Evidence of this could be found in the comics, when Belail refers to Maximov he all always speaks of Demetri or mentions his name but when he speaks of Dohma he simply says Dohma, as if he does not recognize Jedah as leader of the House. As if everyone in Dohma is dead.Or the baby could just be manipulatin the Dohma familly and not be a Dohma at all. But I see where you would get this from, the game speaks of Jedah and the baby at once, not leavin a any real distinction between the two (you really can't tell which one they are talkin bout). Which would leave one to believe that Jedah and the baby are the same person or Jedah looks how the baby would in his true form

Jedah having no soul is true. In his ending he fights himself and calls it a mistake made by the demon (in th intermission before the Final battle). It is also stated that he is nothing more than a soul container made to carry the souls of powerful foes to recreate life. Also all characters are mentioned to have souls except Jedah. I see...so then Jedah really doesn't liquefy...he solidifies. He's just a mass of ???.

Wow, lookin at it now, Jedah is just a subordinate, lol, it even says he is. All this hype over Jedah, and he's like some minion made from demon puddy. I'm disappointed, I thought he was the mastermind. Still there is room for error and plenty retcon. We will just have to wait and see is all this true or just in game mumbo jumbo.

Jedah's still my Ace tho.

There is a lot more to all this but you would have to come see me at C's sit because I'm pretty much done wit this place, its still pretty much the same around here. Noooo...WAIT!!!

Damn, I need my own PC.

bloodlust247
i know this is old but reading through here i found a bunch of errors and decided to point them out..

1)Demitri and Morrigan are the 2 strongest Darkstalkers.. Demitri is the main protagonist

2)The is no official canon from Capcom for the end of Darkstalkers 3 meaning that Demitri was never defeated by Jedah in canon

3) Demitri is far more powerful than you guys are acting like.. it is stated that out of the 3 nobles Belial was far more powerful than either.. including Jedah.. yet Demitri after being defeated and resting 100 years considered himself strong enough to defeat Belial when he was only at 80% power and it is stated that he had grown stronger and gained new powers.. additionally he then went on to absorb Pyron and became even stronger on top of that

4)It is also stated that the blow Belial used to defeat Demitri and knock him out of Makai eventually left him weak and he never recovered while on the other hand Demitri recovered and grew even stronger then before

.. just some things i'd figure i'd point out.. alot of people think that Jedah beat Demitri because of an audio track but the audio had nothing to do with the actually canon of the Darkstalker's story.. so if you look at the power level it's easy to see that Demitri or Morrigan with Lilith could have easily defeated Jedah.. not to mention they are they main characters and that's usually how it goes.. sorry to hurt all you Jedah fan's feelings

Man of Violence
Originally posted by bloodlust247
1)Demitri and Morrigan are the 2 strongest Darkstalkers.. Demitri is the main protagonist Don't forget about Jedah.

2)The is no official canon from Capcom for the end of Darkstalkers 3 meaning that Demitri was never defeated by Jedah in canon We kinda figured that out already in another thread.

3) Demitri is far more powerful than you guys are acting like.. it is stated that out of the 3 nobles Belial was far more powerful than either.. including Jedah.. yet Demitri after being defeated and resting 100 years considered himself strong enough to defeat Belial when he was only at 80% power and it is stated that he had grown stronger and gained new powers.. additionally he then went on to absorb Pyron and became even stronger on top of that O'course Demitri is powerful but there is no proof that he's stronger than Jedah.

4)It is also stated that the blow Belial used to defeat Demitri and knock him out of Makai eventually left him weak and he never recovered while on the other hand Demitri recovered and grew even stronger then before Belial was weak cuz he tore a hole in'im self. He never meant to kill Demetri, he hit'im wit a "warnin shot".

.. just some things i'd figure i'd point out.. alot of people think that Jedah beat Demitri because of an audio track but the audio had nothing to do with the actually canon of the Darkstalker's story.. so if you look at the power level it's easy to see that Demitri or Morrigan with Lilith could have easily defeated Jedah.. not to mention they are they main characters and that's usually how it goes.. sorry to hurt all you Jedah fan's feelings We discovered it was the audio track long ago, if you wanna see I can show you. The prollem is Demetri lacks the showins to put'im on Jedah's lvl but I do think Morrigan and Demetri have the potential to be the strongest (mainly Morrigan) for the main reason that they are the main characters but that holds no weight 'round these parts. Here, you need proof.

Dark-Jaxx
i know this is old but reading through here i found a bunch of errors and decided to point them out..

1)Demitri and Morrigan are the 2 strongest Darkstalkers.. Demitri is the main protagonist

2)The is no official canon from Capcom for the end of Darkstalkers 3 meaning that Demitri was never defeated by Jedah in canon

3) Demitri is far more powerful than you guys are acting like.. it is stated that out of the 3 nobles Belial was far more powerful than either.. including Jedah.. yet Demitri after being defeated and resting 100 years considered himself strong enough to defeat Belial when he was only at 80% power and it is stated that he had grown stronger and gained new powers.. additionally he then went on to absorb Pyron and became even stronger on top of that

4)It is also stated that the blow Belial used to defeat Demitri and knock him out of Makai eventually left him weak and he never recovered while on the other hand Demitri recovered and grew even stronger then before

.. just some things i'd figure i'd point out.. alot of people think that Jedah beat Demitri because of an audio track but the audio had nothing to do with the actually canon of the Darkstalker's story.. so if you look at the power level it's easy to see that Demitri or Morrigan with Lilith could have easily defeated Jedah.. not to mention they are they main characters and that's usually how it goes.. sorry to hurt all you Jedah fan's feelings 1. Jedah is the strongest living Darkstalker.

2. Dur.

3. Demitri can consider himself to be able to do whatever he wants. Last time Demitri considered himself to be able to do something, what happened? Oh yeah. He got one shot and sent crashing into the human world. He absorbed a self-weakened mortal Pyron. I.e. not the full power one. He is clearly much stronger. In fact, it is speculated by some dickweed that Morrigan if her power was not split, would become a being equal to Pyron in purpose and power, a being to destroy and devour worlds.

4. Was not meant to kill Demitri, it was a warning shot, but it had the effect of literally warping a piece of himself out of existence, the wound could not heal.

5. Demitri and Morrigan's feats are so far below Jedah's I highly doubt that.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Don't forget about Jedah.

We kinda figured that out already in another thread.

O'course Demitri is powerful but there is no proof that he's stronger than Jedah.

Belial was weak cuz he tore a hole in'im self. He never meant to kill Demetri, he hit'im wit a "warnin shot".

We discovered it was the audio track long ago, if you wanna see I can show you. The prollem is Demetri lacks the showins to put'im on Jedah's lvl but I do think Morrigan and Demetri have the potential to be the strongest (mainly Morrigan) for the main reason that they are the main characters but that holds no weight 'round these parts. Here, you need proof.
1 - ok
2 - there is no proof on Jedah's strength either.. but what has been told is that Belial was far stronger than Jedah.. Jedah had to use the powers from Ozomu to even create the Majiden and the god-fetus is actually the true power.. Jedah is just a puppet who was never strong enough to take over but is now playing the role.. hence why he is called the messiah.. meaning the harbinger.. not the actual power.. it's his trickery.. not his actual strength that he relies on.. he's trying to create something stronger.. that doesn't mean that he himself is stronger.. the rest is left to assumptions
3 - None of the comic books are official canon.. only the games and it isn't stated anywhere official that Belial hit him with a warning shot.. rather only that Demitri lost to Belial but it took it's toll on Belial-- here's an official quote.. "Even though no one doubted Belial's rule, the struggle for power within Makai had never ended.
When Belial had won victory over Demitri by ripping Demitri's castle and the gate into human world. But damaging space itself had also damaged Belial's body. His powers had slowly started to diminish."--taken from game canon
nowhere is anything about a 'warning shot' stated.. it's also stated that Demitri was still young and ambitious and was still learning more powers
4 - nothing holds weight.. that's exactly why i'm stated that you guys are overrating Jedah's power

bloodlust247
1. Jedah is the strongest living Darkstalker.

2. Dur.

3. Demitri can consider himself to be able to do whatever he wants. Last time Demitri considered himself to be able to do something, what happened? Oh yeah. He got one shot and sent crashing into the human world. He absorbed a self-weakened mortal Pyron. I.e. not the full power one. He is clearly much stronger. In fact, it is speculated by some dickweed that Morrigan if her power was not split, would become a being equal to Pyron in purpose and power, a being to destroy and devour worlds.

4. Was not meant to kill Demitri, it was a warning shot, but it had the effect of literally warping a piece of himself out of existence, the wound could not heal.

5. Demitri and Morrigan's feats are so far below Jedah's I highly doubt that.

1 - your talking nonsense because it is never stated anywhere in canon that Jedah is the strongest.. as a matter of fact it is stated that Galnan was second to Belial and he never died.. so he's still living
2 - ok
3 - it isn't stated anywhere in canon that Belial defeated Demitri with one shot.. nor is it stated anywhere in canon that Pyron weakened himself.. just that he landed in the Atlantic ocean and waited to consume Earth until defeated by and consumed by Demitri.. and yes Morrigan may be stronger.. prolly the strongest when fully completed
4 - no canon states it was a warning shot
5 - Jedah was scared to face Belial because he wasn't strong enough.. but Demitri wasn't and it's stated that Morrigan was born with a higher level than Jedah ever had

Man of Violence
1 - ok
2 - there is no proof on Jedah's strength either.. but what has been told is that Belial was far stronger than Jedah.. Jedah had to use the powers from Ozomu to even create the Majiden and the god-fetus is actually the true power.. Jedah is just a puppet who was never strong enough to take over but is now playing the role.. hence why he is called the messiah.. meaning the harbinger.. not the actual power.. it's his trickery.. not his actual strength that he relies on.. he's trying to create something stronger.. that doesn't mean that he himself is stronger.. the rest is left to assumptions
3 - None of the comic books are official canon.. only the games and it isn't stated anywhere official that Belial hit him with a warning shot.. rather only that Demitri lost to Belial but it took it's toll on Belial-- here's an official quote.. "Even though no one doubted Belial's rule, the struggle for power within Makai had never ended.
When Belial had won victory over Demitri by ripping Demitri's castle and the gate into human world. But damaging space itself had also damaged Belial's body. His powers had slowly started to diminish."--taken from game canon
nowhere is anything about a 'warning shot' stated.. it's also stated that Demitri was still young and ambitious and was still learning more powers
4 - nothing holds weight.. that's exactly why i'm stated that you guys are overrating Jedah's power

2. Jedah had to use Ozomu cuz he was still weak from bein' vaped and the fact that he still EASILY defeated Ozomu while weak is a show of power. We know Jedah is a puppet, The Fetus of God is the real Jedah which is why when the baby talks they have it quoted as Jedah speakin'. Jedah can steal souls, BFR people, has absolute regeneration and is eternal. Demitri has none of this, thus he is weaker. Jedah is an S Class, Demetri is not.

3. Actually the abiliteis in the comics are canon, proven long ago. The faq guide says that it was a warnin' shot. Want me to show you? Your quote doesn't tell the whole story and it proves that Belail basically killed him self.

4. What I mean is that just cuz Morrigan is the main character and Demetri the rival doesn't mean that they are strongest. They prolly are cuz of this reason but there is no way to prove it.

Dark-Jaxx
1 - your talking nonsense because it is never stated anywhere in canon that Jedah is the strongest.. as a matter of fact it is stated that Galnan was second to Belial and he never died.. so he's still living
2 - ok
3 - it isn't stated anywhere in canon that Belial defeated Demitri with one shot.. nor is it stated anywhere in canon that Pyron weakened himself.. just that he landed in the Atlantic ocean and waited to consume Earth until defeated by and consumed by Demitri.. and yes Morrigan may be stronger.. prolly the strongest when fully completed
4 - no canon states it was a warning shot
5 - Jedah was scared to face Belial because he wasn't strong enough.. but Demitri wasn't and it's stated that Morrigan was born with a higher level than Jedah ever had 1. That's bullshit. Galnan was stated to have power similar to Belial's in his PRIME, but in his current age was weaker than both Belial AND Jedah. As stated on canon guide.

3. Yes it is, and it was a warning shot. Once again canon guide. And from what I hear...Demitri was amped. no expression Whoa. It was stated that Pyron took on a human form to "fight under Earth's rules". Morrigan is only stronger when complete. She is the strongest, an equal to Belial most likely, or, if that quote is of any value, a rival to Pyron.

4. Canon guide again.

5. Demitri wasn't scared and was then beaten in one shot. no expression So because he is stupid, he is more powerful? erm And it was stated that Morrigan was born an S class, not neccessarily stronger than Jedah, and then her power was split in three, so what exactly were you trying to prove?

And it goes like this, of all the Makai-related beings, Demitri was strongest, then Morrigan second, and then Donavan, all are A class(Donavan prolly is anyway). But then Jedah was reborn, bumping everyone else down the list. Also, Donavan may have given into his full vampire self, and become more powerful than all of them, some believe it is him who killed Jedah.

I mean dude. Jedah was able to manipulate Demitri and the rest of the cast's souls like toys for God's sake. no expression

Man of Violence
lol, there is no real point in us both of us doin' this, we're pretty much sayin' the same things

bloodlust247
i know what guide Dark-Jaxx is using.. and it does state that it was a warning shot that Belial used.. but that same exact canon guide states alot more.. it seems that people like to pick and choose.. because while it says that it was a warning shot it also says that it was a low level version of his most powerful attack.. and it also states that Demitri became able to create his aura at 80% but it never states that he fought Pyron at 80% or that after consuming Pyron he only got back to 100%.. that guide in fact states that Demitri grew stronger than he had previously been and gained new abilities before facing Pyron and that after consuming Pyron he was confident that he grew strong enough to defeat Belial.. whether he was or not isn't the point.. my point is that there is no way to gauge exactly who is stronger than who because the powers are changing.. Morrigan can grow a lot stronger.. Demitri can grow stronger and so on.. but seeing as they are the two main characters and that Demitri is the one who defeated Pyron it would seem that Demitri plays a much larger and more powerful role than you guys are leading on.. saying Demitri would get destroyed by Jedah is like saying that Goku would get destroyed by Frieza because when he fought Vegeta he barely won.. the main character always finds a way to grow stronger and the fact alone that Demitri absorbed a dude who eats galaxies kinda shows that he has grown a lot stronger before facing Jedah and the previous S class and A class stuff shouldn't mean a damn thing.. that's like saying that since Goku's power level was less than Frieza at the time he fought Vegeta that he could never ever win against him.. i mean the canon is open right now because Capcom hasn't released anything official.. i just found it funny that everybody was down playing the main guy so much when he is the most likely to win based on his character status

Dark-Jaxx
...What the hell are you talking about?

Everything you stated I ALREADY KNOW.

And that in no way refuted or even really addressed what I said.

I never said Demitri was weaker when he fought Pyron...I already know he gained new powerful abilities and what-not by the time he fought Pyron.

And Demitri never fought Pyron at his strongest(who to my knowledge has never eaten a galaxy, where did you get this?), he fought a Pyron who changed his form to that of a lesser, mortal being to fight by Earth's rules. I can get the actual quote if you like.

And Demitri's soul was factually toyed with by Jedah, just like the rest of the cast.

Now, Demitri MIGHT HAVE killed Jedah, but I personally find it unlikely, because based on evidence he was stronger than Demitri.

I personally think that Donavan as Dee killed Jedah, who was then killed by Anita.

Although this is all speculation of course, until we get something official.

bloodlust247
i got the info from the official canon guide.. same one that says Belial hit Demitri with a warning shot.. it's states that Pyron traveled solar systems consuming planets.. and nowhere at all does it state that Pyron lessened his powers to fight.. that's not in the official canon.. plus nowhere does it says that Jedah toyed with anyone's soul.. all it says is that Demitri and his castle were sucked into the Majigen and that he went off to fight Jedah.. and like i said.. nobody really knows what happened at the end of Vampire Savior.. but i doubt Donovan is the one who defeated Jedah since he was not even included in the original version of the game.. not to mention the game is called Vampire and Demitri is the only character who's race is officially slated as vampire

anyway i tried posting the link to the fact guide but it won't give me permission to post links yet.. so just google Darkstalkers official canon guide and it'll be right there

bloodlust247
and also i wasn't just referring to you as far as the some of the information.. there where also a few other dudes who posted and someone said that Demitri only got back to 100% after defeating Pyron.. someone also said that Demitri only won because he could absorb energy.. but that's not true either because there are actually two canons for the Demitri/Pyron fight.. one overwrites the other i believe.. in the first one for the first game Demitri defeated Pyron but Pyron escaped before Demitri could finish him off.. then in the next version for the second game it's stated that Demitri defeated Pyron and consumed him

Pyron_Knight
Can I get the quote saying Pyron waeakened himself?

ThunderGodEneru
...Why would you bump this thread for something you could have PMed me about?

But yeah, I'll get it in like a day.

Pyron_Knight
Thanks.

And I don't kno wwhy I bumped this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.