New York Yankee's, ringer...,Billy Crystal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Not sure if this has been covered, but Billy Crystal has signed a one day contract to play an exhibition game for the new york Yankee's. If you could fulfill a childhood dream and buy your way into something for a day, what would it be?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=06dec721-5e1b-4ad3-b1b8-3cb65c5873b3

Schecter
i'd **** jenna haze

botankus
I'd browse KMC for a full day without encountering a single sock.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't know who to the hate the most....The Yankees or the Red Sox. East coast teams make me wanna puke.

DigiMark007
Actually, as a sports-related wish, I'd probably play for the Pirates for a day or two. I would look silly at the plate, but can track down fly balls fairly well, so I don't think I'd embarrass myself in the outfield.

And yeah, the Pirates suck. Can't do much about that....but they're still my favorite sports team by far.

Wish 2, play a round of golf with my favorite athletes ever: Cal Ripken, Brett Favre, Phil Mickelson, Mario Lemieux, etc. Only included live athletes, but I'd add some others in if we could include dead ones.

forumcrew
Crystal worked a full count and went down swinging in his first AB.

Smasandian
Hmmm, something sports related......

It's either going on PTI and whacking Wilbon and Kornholer with my balls.

Or, have a workout session with Maria Sharapova and then hit the showers.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Smasandian

I believe I have given your answer....and that is ONLY if you shower together....

Smasandian
Well, there is only one shower.

McLovin
Hmmm, something sports related......

It's either going on PTI and whacking Wilbon and Kornholer with my balls.

Winner.

zjtrivium
Or, hit Maria Sharapova in the showers with my balls.....

Fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.