Iron Man VS Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
who takes it

Lord Feron
I believe Iron Man

python99
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe Iron Man

would be a war though

nimbus006
This is a fight I've always wanted to see.

Iron Man probably takes cuz he has everything Captain Britain has (super strength, speed, durability, reflexes etc...) plus more diverse and powerful attacks such as Repulsor Rays, Uni Beam, EM Blasts, Force Field Projection, and his newly acquired "spider sense", all of which should give him the edge against Captain B.

IM 7/10

python99
Originally posted by nimbus006

Iron Man probably takes cuz he has everything Captain Britain has (super strength, speed, durability, reflexes etc...) plus more diverse and powerful attacks such as Repulsor Rays, Uni Beam, EM Blasts, Force Field Projection, and his newly acquired "spider sense", all of which should give him the edge against Captain B.

IM 7/10

I dont dissagree with you , the only thing is I think that Captain America would give Iron Man a serious run for his money, a battle like that IMO would come down to a tie breaker, just like i think if Captain america and Captain Britain fought it would come down to a tie breaker.
I also think this battle would come down to a tie breaker
very very close

Galan007
Originally posted by nimbus006

IM 7/10 Would those attacks make it through CB's personal force-field?

Classic Juggernaut's punches didn't.

severance
magic vs technology is IM equipped to deal with CB power?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Galan007
Would those attacks make it through CB's personal force-field?

What can this forcefield do? How powerful are they?

Can he still hear? Then sonics would work.

Could he survive in the sun? Because Iron mans uni beam can reach temps. hotter than the sun (or at least parts of it).

guy222
Tony

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
Would those attacks make it through CB's personal force-field?

I'm almost positive the Uni-beam can.

python99
bump

Endrict Nuul
IM I think..... confused

python99
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
IM I think..... confused

not easy huh???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.