Soul Calibur Character and Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumori Okami

Furion
laughing I might join this.

Kumori Okami
yeah, i know, ironic getting it approved after finding the one on HoH.

lol

Kumori Okami
(double post, i know. so sue me.)

c'mon, people. i had plenty of you give it support, don't tell me interest has died out already? come on... SOUL CALIBUR!!!

Darth Extecute
Name: Nightmare
Alignment: Evil
Fighting Style: Style memorized by the armor
Weapon: Soul Edge Phantom
Appearance:
http://ada69.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1124838577.jpg
Bio: To the Light a season was set; but everlasting and boundless is the dominion of the Night.
-"Hymnen an die Nacht," Novalis

In the instant that the evil sword was pierced by the holy sword, no one noticed the evil flame dwelling within Soul Edge flowing out. Throughout its long history of slaughter, the sword had obtained its own immortal soul. This invisible entity--the will of the cursed sword--chose to cling onto the remains of some armor strewn on the ground. That armor belonged to the azure knight, Nightmare, who had unleashed his reign of terror across Europe.

The evil soul flowed into the fragmented armor, but trying to manipulate a bodiless host was no easy task. It could not even move, much less hunt souls. With the loss of its own physical body, it lacked the strength to accomplish anything--all it could do was resign itself to its current fate. Calming the burning flame of its will, the will of the evil sword waited for an opportunity.

Some time later, a man bearing a large scythe visited the location in which Nightmare's strewn armor remained. The man could read what had happened by studying the armor and the evil energy hanging in the air.

A thick, unbroken fog blanketed the sky, blocking off the sun's blessing light. In this heavy, humid air portending rain, the spirit of the evil sword and the man with the scythe carried on an unspoken conversation. Perhaps each sought to outwit the other, or perhaps they shared a strange connection that could only be understood by those with an ancient bond...After a few moments, the man agreed to aid the sword.

The man with the scythe performed an ancient ritual, using words of power to distort the laws of nature. The unsteady energy of the cursed sword and the spirits that circled this land were woven together and bound into the remains of the terrible armor. The resentful howling of ghosts roared out over the sound of thunder. An unsteadily wavering silhouette took shape, and the soul of the evil weapon had regained the shell of its former host. This revived being was clad in blue armor that shone with an evil light. Not a trace of damage remained. Out of its hand oozed a tremendous, unusually-shaped sword that resembled the cursed sword. From the memories etched into the armor, an entity that was supposedly gone from this world had found a new incarnation.

Sometime during this event, the tears of heaven had begun to fall. They struck his body futilely, as if trying to wash away the evil karma with which he was stained.

"Go and wreak havoc until you drive all life into the abyss of despair..." Murmuring these words, the man with the scythe left, his face expressionless.

Soul Edge had started a new existence as an individual being. This may have been the first opportunity the cursed sword had had to interact with the world as its own self. The azure knight soon made its presence known as a disciple of fear, death, and devastation as he devoured countless souls.

Starved for souls, he attacked and consumed all whom he encountered. Motivated by a pure impulse to destroy, and an unending hunger, Nightmare went on a mad rampage. The hearts of those he assailed were clutched by inescapable terror until the very last moment of their lives. Not even death would bring peace to their souls, for they were trapped in a fiery hell, their pain and anguish offered as sacrifice.

"More...more!!" In order to preserve his body and increase his evil energy, the azure knight sought stronger souls.

Kumori Okami
very well done, DE. i love how you seemingly embraced Nightmare's essence with the Bio. as soon as we get a few more people (if ever) we'll open a thread to RP in.

IvyTetskomi
Name: Setsuka
Alignment: none, she's after Mitsurugi
Fighting Stylemessedhinden Tsushima-ryu Battoujyutsu
Weapon:Iaito hidden in an oilpaper parasol
Bio:The girl's appearance revealed she was not a native of Japan, as she had pale, milky-white skin, glossy black hair, a chiseled face and deep blue eyes. Due to this, she was often shunned and viewed with disdain by others. So, without a family to turn to and exposed to such hate and violence, she finally ran away from her home. Young and alone, she wandered to a city where a man took her in, and named her Setsuka (Snow Flower). Time passed, and Setsuka grew into a beautiful woman.

Her caretaker worked as a bodyguard in the region, and taught Setsuka her fighting technique while she was in his care, which grew more intense after he was defeated in a duel, though at the same time, he showered her with an overwhelming amount love, even buying her an elegant long-sleeved kimono. As she blushed under the man's smile, Setsuka's feelings for him grew stronger than ever. It was not fondness as a father nor reverence as her master. It would not be until after his death that she would come to recognize those feelings as love.

Setsuka recalled the words he had spoken on his deathbed. .."I did not teach you this art for the purpose of revenge. ..One who lives by the sword harbors no regret." Before dying, he told her his enemy's name: Heishiro Mitsurugi. Despite her master's words, with undying love in her heart, Setsuka went on a lone journey with a target in mind: a wandering swordsman who challenged swordsmen throughout the land, who had crossed the seas search of a swordsman named Nightmare. With few clues, she decided to track down Nightmare, believing it would lead her to Mitsurugi.

Kumori Okami
approved. nice to see someone taking on Setsuka, i was afraid she'd get abandoned after her poor reception with 3's release in my hometown.

if we get a few more, i'm ready to open this, but with only 3 of the Warriors of Soul (as I've heard them called) I can't guarantee the success of an RP. hopefully, more people will sign up soon, or else I give.

IvyTetskomi
(I meant to psot her pic as well...)

Thunder Fox
hmmm for cameo characters i was talking about think i could pull one from Fire Emblem

Kumori Okami
Fire Emblem would produce an acceptable cameo. smile

Thunder Fox
sweet um could i be Ike then

MadMel
the only character i really know about is nightmare, because norzdormu(why did you change the name?? its much harer to spell than "DE" stick out tongue) uses him so much..
ill join once i think of a character that isnt an all powerfull necromancer (i gotta have some variety erm)

Kumori Okami
kk, MadMel. i just hope we can get the support up soon, or else people may lose interest...

and yes, TF, Ike is a noteworthy choice. smile

Thunder Fox
woot

A Dose Of Vraya
I'm so happy someone came up with this RP.
Name: Raphael Sorel
Alignment: Evil, infected by soul edge
Fighting Style: english style fencing
Weapon: a rapier named flambert
Appearance: http://home.hvc.rr.com/pictures4me/Raphael_Sorel.jpg
Bio: Raphael was born into a noble french family and grew up with many enemies due to his cool unemotional personality. As a grown man he heard of the sword soul edge, and decided that it was too dangerous in the hands of nobles so he ventured out to destroy it. On the way, he adopted a poor orphan named Amy. After a long journey he found nightmare but lost in a battle to him. In his last ounce of strength, he lashed out and pierced soul edge, but he had been infected by its evil. When Amy was treating his wounds, she became infected too. He decided that the only way to continue living was to infect everyone in the world with his plague of evil, but kilik was using a holy stone to cure the infected so raphael set out again this time planning to use soul edge to destroy the holy stone.

IvyTetskomi
hey have you heard about soulcalibur IV? they're gonna have Yoda and Darth Vader in the game xD

Diamond Kisses
Old news stick out tongue

6Cud2qKz3FA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.