Girl Killed For Dressing "Goth."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7291985.stm

=Tired Hiker=
. . . . and her boyfriend, Preston Crown . . . . w00t

anaconda
I would understand if she dressed disco, but.....

Robtard
Too bad the U.K. doesn't have the death sentence. Goths are almost as annoying as Emos, but a death by stomping for dressing poorly is just uncalled for.

Devil King
The British name their towns with silly words.

anaconda
how so

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Robtard
Too bad the U.K. doesn't have the death sentence. Goths are almost as annoying as Emos, but a death by stomping for dressing poorly is just uncalled for.
hanuts What a meanie.

Robtard
Originally posted by anaconda
how so

Cornwall.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
hanuts What a meanie.

Huh? I'm sympathizing with the deceased.

Devil King
how so

Because I'm in America and the words they chose sound silly to me.

Things like Dibblybottomshire.

anaconda
thats a county not a city

Wålshy
Originally posted by Devil King
The British name their towns with silly words. theres a street somewhere in england called 'Bell End'

anaconda
yeah cause names like Looneyville, Bald Knob and Spread Eagle dont

Robtard
thats a county not a city

It's still silly.

Robtard

=Tired Hiker=

anaconda
maybe, name is of Celtic origin though

Robtard
maybe, name is of Celtic origin though

The Celts were a silly people, they're the only culture on the planet to not have come up with the concept of a comb.

Deja~vu
thats a county not a city Is that not an American General name

anaconda
and Rednecks have?

Robtard
and Rednecks have?

They're a culture?

Blax_Hydralisk
haermm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
haermm
Shaddup freak.

chillmeistergen
It's Preston, things like that happen all the time. Though you're more likely to get killed for not giving some scrotum a quid, so he can 'get the bus'.

=Tired Hiker=
So basically I was named after a bad part of town in Europe?

chillmeistergen
Could've been worse. You could've been called Glasgow, or Liverpool.

Blax_Hydralisk
Shaddup freak.

Racist uhuh

dadudemon
This is just sad.

Those young men need to be beaten severely, nursed back to health, beaten severely, nursed back to health, and beaten again.

*buys a plane ticket to England*

BRB. I have some asses to rape.

Blax_Hydralisk
o0o0o0o0o... Can I come?

Quiero Mota
yeah cause names like Looneyville, Bald Knob and Spread Eagle dont

Where's Spread Eagle?

Some other dumb ones I can think of: Why, Arizona and Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. (I've been to both)

jaden101
there's also an "Eden" and "Hell" just a few miles of each other in michigan

Quiero Mota
And a Heaven, Texas.

Kelly_Bean
Racist uhuh
Whore.
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is just sad.

Those young men need to be beaten severely, nursed back to health, beaten severely, nursed back to health, and beaten again.

I'll go to ensure that you do it correctly. :}

dadudemon
I'll go to ensure that you do it correctly. :}

You are probably right....ass raping is part of your plethora of sexual expertises?

Blax_Hydralisk
Whore.

You offerin'?

Robtard
You are probably right....ass raping is part of your plethora of sexual expertises?

No, but Kelly takes it in the butt every single day; twice on Sundays.

lil bitchiness
Sorry to break this gay orgy fantasy, but this sort of behaviour (the killings, not the ass orgy creepy thing you're all on about) is becoming increasingly common in this country. Its disgusting.

England has become the land of Yobs and Asbos and role models are chavs.

Robtard
For the record, I wasn't part of the "gay orgy fantasy", it was all Dadudemon.

What's are Yobs and an Asbos'?

lil bitchiness
Yeah yeah yeah, I know a orgy-curious Jew when I see one.

Asbos - Anti Social Behaviour Orders.

Yobs is a slang for a blue collar thug or a hooligan. I have no idea why its Yob. It spells boy backwards. Maybe that has some relevance.

This country is full of them. They're in the age range of 12-16 (sometimes up to 18) and they don't care who they kill/stab/rape.

Victims range from ages 11 to ages 45+. Some man was stomped to death, and had his head kicked like a football by Yobs after he walked out of his house to ask them to stop vandalizing his car. His family watched him being kicked to death and couldn't do anything.

Schecter
why does this need to be a topic?

do we need as seperate thread for every front page piece of human garbage?

lil bitchiness
Other examples of murders by kids age range 11-15 -

Man was killed at a party because he didn't have a cigarette to a 14 year old boy when he asked.
A bunch of yobs, killed a man on bonfire night by setting him on fire and pissing on him.
REently they killed some 23 year old guy after they threw half eaten chocolate bar in his car when he waited at the traffic light. He walked outside of car, and he got beaten to death.
Another 16 year old girl stabbed a 18 year old in face, hands and heart because she was drunk and doens't remember why.

etc etc etc...

Tomorrow I'll read Metro on the Tube and there will be someone else dead, so I'll come back and tell you more.

dadudemon

Really? Sounds like your wife has been talking to Kelly.

tis a real shame, though. I would appreciate it if you wife wouldn't talk about hers and my sex life like that. sad

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sorry to break this gay orgy fantasy, but this sort of behaviour (the killings, not the ass orgy creepy thing you're all on about) is becoming increasingly common in this country. Its disgusting.

I only introduced the "ass orgy" stuff because it seems that is the only way to get your point across. I was trying to say that I want to fly out there and kick those young punks asses...these types of blokes piss me off.

Man was killed at a party because he didn't have a cigarette to a 14 year old boy when he asked.
A bunch of yobs, killed a man on bonfire night by setting him on fire and pissing on him.
REently they killed some 23 year old guy after they threw half eaten chocolate bar in his car when he waited at the traffic light. He walked outside of car, and he got beaten to death.
Another 16 year old girl stabbed a 18 year old in face, hands and heart because she was drunk and doens't remember why.

etc etc etc...

Tomorrow I'll read Metro on the Tube and there will be someone else dead, so I'll come back and tell you more.

Sounds like you guys could use some guns. big grin

Schecter

I only introduced the "ass orgy" stuff because it seems that is the only way to get your point across. I was trying to say that I want to fly out there and kick those young punks asses...these types of blokes piss me off.

zomg me too i'd be like JAB!! JAB!!! UPPERCUT!!! HAYMAKER!!!! and then PILEDRIVER!!!!! then i'd pick them up and throw them!!!!

i so love these threads

Kelly_Bean
Hell yes it is! Let me get my strap on and let's go.
You offerin'?
No. stick out tongue
Suuuuure.
Originally posted by Schecter

Why did http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=479271&pagenumber=1 need to be a topic? shrug

etc etc etc...

Speaking of stupid things to get killed for, someone was killed over $5.00. Don't know if you've heard about that one.

tis a real shame, though. I would appreciate it if you wife wouldn't talk about hers and my sex life like that. sad

Sounds like you guys could use some guns. big grin
Thank you my love. love

dadudemon
zomg me too i'd be like JAB!! JAB!!! UPPERCUT!!! HAYMAKER!!!! and then PILEDRIVER!!!!! then i'd pick them up and throw them!!!!

i so love these threads

Remember what happened last time we went down this path? You put me on ignore because the "butthurt" was too painful? 313

dadudemon
Hell yes it is! Let me get my strap on and let's go.

ZOMG!!! eek!

Thank you my love. love

You're welcome. Not sure what for, but I'm glad I could make ya happy. big grin

Kelly_Bean
ZOMG!!! eek!

You're welcome. Not sure what for, but I'm glad I could make ya happy. big grin
You always make me happy.

dadudemon
You always make me happy.

embarrasment ......

Schecter
Remember what happened last time we went down this path? You put me on ignore because the "butthurt" was too painful? 313

adults were having an interesting debate and you had to interupt with your childish trolling and internet badassery. so i put you on ignore. that was not butthurt. that was me ignoring an idiot. there's a difference, trust me.

WrathfulDwarf
Ouch...that's sick...

Schecter

Why did http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=479271&pagenumber=1 need to be a topic? shrug

because there was a stated topic for discussion/debate perhaps?

dadudemon
adults were having an interesting debate and you had to interupt with your childish trolling and internet badassery.

*claps*

Vigilante justice, no doubt.

Wow, you do such a service to internet kind, what would we do without you awesome "ignore" skillz?

Schecter
*claps*

Vigilante justice, no doubt.

Wow, you do such a service to internet kind, what would we do without you awesome "ignore" skillz?

oh quit your crying.

dadudemon
oh quit your crying.

LOL, dude, you are right. Internet badassery is mucho lamo...

But every now and then, don't you get the urge to beating the shit out of someone someone similar to these guys? Beating tp death a 15 year old girl crying over her unconscious boyfriend definitely incites some strong feelings for me and probably most people....that shit is just wrong.

Robtard

Didn't you make a thread called "Scum", or similar for this purpose?

Phat_Crabs
Yeah yeah yeah, I know a orgy-curious Jew when I see one.

Asbos - Anti Social Behaviour Orders.

Yobs is a slang for a blue collar thug or a hooligan. I have no idea why its Yob. It spells boy backwards. Maybe that has some relevance.

This country is full of them. They're in the age range of 12-16 (sometimes up to 18) and they don't care who they kill/stab/rape.

Victims range from ages 11 to ages 45+. Some man was stomped to death, and had his head kicked like a football by Yobs after he walked out of his house to ask them to stop vandalizing his car. His family watched him being kicked to death and couldn't do anything.

Are day muslims?

Schecter
LOL, dude, you are right. Internet badassery is mucho lamo...

But every now and then, don't you get the urge to beating the shit out of someone someone similar to these guys? Beating tp death a 15 year old girl crying over her unconscious boyfriend definitely incites some strong feelings for me and probably most people....that shit is just wrong.

yeah, huh?

Didn't you make a thread called "Scum", or similar for this purpose?

yeah, tried it...gave up *shrug*

Roulette

Really not surprised by this. If someone's 'different', they get shit for it. My friend admitted to me that when he was 16, he & his friends had bashed Goths a few times. He said he went too far when, after bashing one, he spat on him.

=Tired Hiker=
What ever happened to just shooting someone in the head?

Kelly_Bean
Shecter and Dadudemon please do not cause this thread to get closed because of your personal issues. Thank you.
Originally posted by Roulette
Really not surprised by this. If someone's 'different', they get shit for it. My friend admitted to me that when he was 16, he & his friends had bashed Goths a few times. He said he went too far when, after bashing one, he spat on him.
I agree. I never got kicked or beaten by people who thought I was different but I did get a lot of people making fun of me but..I mean good Gosh EVERYONE is different so why, just because someone dresses differently than you, do you have to go and KILL someone because of it? That's a psychological issue. And yes, I agree with your friend, he did go too far. He went to far when he didn't get to know them first instead of making fun of the way they dressed.

=Tired Hiker=
Shecter and Dadudemon please do not cause this thread to get closed because of your personal issues. Thank you.

I agree. I never got kicked or beaten by people who thought I was different but I did get a lot of people making fun of me but..I mean good Gosh EVERYONE is different so why, just because someone dresses differently than you, do you have to go and KILL someone because of it? That's a psychological issue. And yes, I agree with your friend, he did go too far. He went to far when he didn't get to know them first instead of making fun of the way they dressed.

We've been covering a story about a recent incident here in Vegas where a sixteen year old drove a car while his fifteen year old cohort shot and killed some random kid walking home from high school for a gang initiation. It's happening everywhere.

Roulette

sad People are dickheads. You know what it's like these days....if you're not part of the pack, you're a weirdo. But yeah, those people have some serious problamos!
Yeah, he did. I was so annoyed at him when he told me about it. He regrets it, though...and I know he'd never do anything like that now.

chillmeistergen

What a load of knee jerk, Daily Mail-esque rubbish.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
We've been covering a story about a recent incident here in Vegas where a sixteen year old drove a car while his fifteen year old cohort shot and killed some random kid walking home from high school for a gang initiation. It's happening everywhere.
Oh you didn't hear? That's a new game teenagers all over the world are trying. People like that all need to be locked in a cell together.
sad People are dickheads. You know what it's like these days....if you're not part of the pack, you're a weirdo. But yeah, those people have some serious problamos!
Yeah, he did. I was so annoyed at him when he told me about it. He regrets it, though...and I know he'd never do anything like that now.
Well that's good. We have enough people in this world getting picked on because of the way they dress. hanuts

Röland
Sad to read this, really shows where the world is going.

I don't know how it is in the UK, but over here in the US, once you graduate high school no one gives a shit about what group you're in or how you dress. Of course there are exceptions, but really it's only big in high school.

Do the people who commit these crimes in the UK act this way there whole life?

Schecter

Well that's good. We have enough people in this world getting picked on because of the way they dress. hanuts

wait...wait...wait....weren't you the one who posted a long time ago about how funny it was to see a fat kid assaulted?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well.. it's true.

I giggle like a mofo when I get jumped, imagining my fatass getting pounded (In both senses of the word) is just too awesome.

dadudemon
wait...wait...wait....weren't you the one who posted a long time ago about how funny it was to see a fat kid assaulted?

People change? confused confused confused

Alpha Centauri
Why are people giving it the credit of "YOU NEED TO GET TO KNOW THESE PEOPLE!"?

You don't need to get to know someone to say "You dress like a f*cking idiot.", or "You're an idiot for dressing like that.", it's opinion. Disagreeable? Maybe, but opinion.

Killing someone because they dress a certain way is ridiculous, why go further?

Also, it's hilarious how many people claim they've been picked on for being "different".

-AC

Schecter
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why are people giving it the credit of "YOU NEED TO GET TO KNOW THESE PEOPLE!"?

You don't need to get to know someone to say "You dress like a f*cking idiot.", or "You're an idiot for dressing like that.", it's opinion. Disagreeable? Maybe, but opinion.

Killing someone because they dress a certain way is ridiculous, why go further?

Also, it's hilarious how many people claim they've been picked on for being "different".

-AC

the voice of reason

this is why i love fisting your tight little ass

Devil King
....if you're not part of the pack, you're a weirdo.

It's even more fun when all the non-pack weirdos form a pack to agree on who none of them like.

Weirdo 1: Weirdo 2, you're so full of shit...your weirdness is much less weird than ours!

Weirdo 2: Weirdo 1, you fail at life! Your weirdness is much less weird than mine, duh! AND, my weirdness is much more awesome than yours weirdo 3.

Weirdo 3: Man, **** you guys! Our weirdness is the most awesome! But at least we're not weirdo 4, that guy sucks. His weirdness is way less weird than any of ours.

Weirdo 1: Yeah, we all hate weirdo 4. I mean, I still hate you two, but at least you're not weirdo 4.

Weirdo 2: Yeah, that guy sucks. ...Wanna go stomp his head in?

Weirdos 1&2: Hells yeah!

dadudemon

-AC

This one time, I got punched several times by three young men in 9th grade. I was in the 6th grade so I didn't bother fighting back. They did it because I dressed nicely and I because I was a nerd. The ordeal happened pretty quick...and I didn't bruise...I didn't tell my parents because I was embarrassed to be a nerd. laughing

However, my situation pales in comparison to the one Kelly posted about.

Devil King
. I was in the 6th grade so I didn't bother fighting back.

That's absurd! Why would you not fight back?

dadudemon
That's absurd! Why would you not fight back?

Because they were f***ing huge compared to me. I was just over five feet and maybe 100 pounds...I also heard from the other nerds that fighting back made it worse...

hey....wait a minute....are you making fun of me? sad

Devil King

Yeah, but she wasn't dating him at the time.

Roulette
It's even more fun when all the non-pack weirdos form a pack to agree on who none of them like.

Weirdo 1: Weirdo 2, you're so full of shit...your weirdness is much less weird than ours!

Weirdo 2: Weirdo 1, you fail at life! Your weirdness is much less weird than mine, duh! AND, my weirdness is much more awesome than yours weirdo 3.

Weirdo 3: Man, **** you guys! Our weirdness is the most awesome! But at least we're not weirdo 4, that guy sucks. His weirdness is way less weird than any of ours.

Weirdo 1: Yeah, we all hate weirdo 4. I mean, I still hate you two, but at least you're not weirdo 4.

Weirdo 2: Yeah, that guy sucks. ...Wanna go stomp his head in?

Weirdos 1&2: Hells yeah!

laughing out loud Yeah, it's funny how each group operates differently.

BackFire
the voice of reason

****ing liar.

It's not tight, I've made sure of that.

Robtard

You couldn't handle my wife's sphinctor, it'd turn your "average" needle-like penis into a pretzel.
the voice of reason

I said it was wrong on the very first page for the same reason; in fact, I was one of the first to respond in this shit thread, yet you give that chisel-chest the credit, F-YOU IN YOUR A-HOLE! I'm butt-hurt.

Devil King
Because they were f***ing huge compared to me. I was just over five feet and maybe 100 pounds...I also heard from the other nerds that fighting back made it worse...

hey....wait a minute....are you making fun of me? sad

No. I was asking why you wouldn't fight back.

Perhaps the descision to listen to people who told you not to stand up for yourself or fightback would have been called into question if you had done the opposite of what they told you. Or, you might have gotten your ass kicked. But, now you'll never know. As it is, there are 3 ninth graders who never saw you as anything but a pussy.

dadudemon
You couldn't handle my wife's sphinctor, it'd turn your "average" needle-like penis into a pretzel.

If saying stuff like that makes you feel better, then keep telling yourself that.

The fact remains that your wife is so desperate to make nasty with me, that sometimes right after you and your wife make nasty, her and I use your spoot as lube....she really can't wait.

*shrugs*

No. I was asking why you wouldn't fight back.

Perhaps the descision to listen to people who told you not to stand up for yourself or fightback would have been called into question if you had done the opposite of what they told you. Or, you might have gotten your ass kicked. But, now you'll never know. As it is, there are 3 ninth graders who never saw you as anything but a pussy.

Naaahh, the apologized later for what they did...all three of them.

To tell you the truth, it wasn't some sort of major ass beating. It was more like they all took turns punching me while calling me names because they thought it was funny to pick on nerds...kind of stupid of them and really stereotypical, imo.

My point was that this kind of stuff happens all the time, even to nice people. (I assure you, I was a very good little boy in the 6th grade.) There are douche bag jerks everywhere.

Devil King
it wasn't some sort of major ass beating. It was more like they all took turns punching me while calling me names because they thought it was funny to pick on nerds...kind of stupid of them and really stereotypical, imo.

My point was that this kind of stuff happens all the time, even to nice people. (I assure you, I was a very good little boy in the 6th grade.) There are douche bag jerks everywhere.

So, they were douchebags that apologized?

Good thing it wasn't a MAJOR ass beating...minor ass beatings make it much easier to accept an apology.

Robtard
If saying stuff like that makes you feel better, then keep telling yourself that.

The fact remains that your wife is so desperate to make nasty with me, that sometimes right after you and your wife make nasty, her and I use your spoot as lube....she really can't wait.

*shrugs*

Haha you fool, you just fumbled, the wife and I don't do the nasty, so you're a liar.

Devil King
Haha you fool, you just fumbled, the wife and I don't do the nasty, so you're a liar.

yeah, but he only has an average sized penis, so who's been pnwd now?

Robtard
yeah, but he only has an average sized penis, so who's been pnwd now?

Average or not, he's not f'ing my wife with it.

Also, it's a known fact that people who state their penis size online add 3-4 inches, so subtract his "6" by the average online-increase, well, you can do the math.

P.S. Mine is 13 inches.

dadudemon
So, they were douchebags that apologized?

no...douchebag JERKS. get it right. 313

Good thing it wasn't a MAJOR ass beating...minor ass beatings make it much easier to accept an apology.

No, minor ass beatings make it less traumatic...but you are good at the confrontation, so I don't think you would know what its like........

would you?

damn...you win.....you got me there. no expression

Devil King
Average or not, he's not f'ing my wife with it.

Also, it's a known fact that people who state their penis size online add 3-4 inches, so subtract his "6" by the average online-increase, well, you can do the math.

P.S. Mine is 13 inches.

Are you saying he has a vagina?

Wouldn't that mean he's saying your wife is a lesbian!?!

dadudemon

I have a three inch clit? confused confused confused confused confused confused

To be honest, she's Bi. Robtard, I'm sorry you had to find out from me.

Robtard

Man-gina. Like the vagina's of women who do steroids; their clits grow to disgusting proportions.

She's kinda into women, like a margarine, diet, or Atkins version of being bi-curious. I like it.

Devil King
no...douchebag JERKS. get it right. 313

Why would you hold a sincere apology against someone?

No, minor ass beatings make it less traumatic...but you are good at the confrontation, so I don't think you would know what its like........

would you?

And this is why you bring it up as an example? Because you are not traumatized by it? Or was bringing up their apology for that?

damn...you win.....you got me there. no expression

The ring means it's not nasty.

dadudemon
Man-gina. Like the vagina's of women who do steroids; their clits grow to disgusting proportions.

She's kinda into women, like a margarine, diet, or Atkins version of being bi-curious. I like it.

wow...you just parotted my post......loser.

Robtard
I was writing same time as you, you just wrote less. Besides, I've said this before about her, you unoriginal ass-clown.

Robtard

You'd be surprised what goes on somethings, you might even blush.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard I was writing same time as you, you just wrote less. Besides, I've said this before about her, you original ass-clown.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

do you have to make things gayer than they have to be?

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

do you have to make things gayer than they have to be?

Plagiarist!

Devil King
I have a three inch clit?

No, I guess it means you penis has a clitoris?

You'd be surprised what goes on sometimes, you might even blush.

I really wouldn't. I'm one of those people who engages in sexual activities that are routinely pronounced "nasty" by men who are regularly found on their own sick, lousey knees enaging in behavior they condemn.

dadudemon
Why would you hold a sincere apology against someone?

Wow, you ask such weird uncomfortable questions....you could get paid big bucks to do this, you know.

Yes, I forgave them...but they were douche bag jerks.

And this is why you bring it up as an example? Because you are not traumatized by it? Or was bringing up their apology for that?

No to both. I brought it up as an example of people who are "different" getting physically assaulted. You asked more about it so I expanded. The most I expected to get said about it was, "yup, that sounds typical" or "yeah that happened to me too....jerks."

Since when did you become a Christian....wait a minute!!! mad mad mad Is Tim Rout and sithsaber getting to you?

Plagiarist!

laughing laughing laughing

dadudemon
I really wouldn't. I'm one of those people who engages in sexual activities that are routinely pronounced "nasty" by men who are regularly found on their own sick, lousey knees enaging in behavior they condemn.

Spite much? smile

Shelbert Lemon
Is this a (possible playful) pissing contest or what?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Is this a (possible playful) pissing contest or what?

Yes.

I apologize that you had to see the competitive, crude, and immature side of me.

forgive me???

Robtard

Most of the religious-clowns who condemn anal-sex, usually only condemn homosexual anal-sex, that way they can pay a trashy whore $100.00 to let them **** her up the ass and not feel like hypocrits, because they're too afraid to approach their wives for it.

Devil King
*1Wow, you ask such weird uncomfortable questions....you could get paid big bucks to do this, you know.

Yes, I forgave them...but they were douche bag jerks.

*2No to both. I brought it up as an example of people who are "different" getting physically assaulted. You asked more about it so I expanded. The most I expected to get said about it was, "yup, that sounds typical" or "yeah that happened to me too....jerks."

*3Since when did you become a Christian....wait a minute!!! mad mad mad Is Tim Rout and sithsaber getting to you?

to mormonism?
laughing laughing laughing

*1 Then the apology didn't mean much, did it?

*2 So this is not one of those times where you defer to mormonism?

*3 They never argue, they just makes statements and then disappear when they can't counter. Starting a new, unrelatated, unsubstantiated thread doesn't constitute a counter argument, any more than would stating that because pigs don't fly means that cows shit gold.

Devil King
Spite much? smile

how did that sound like spite? Other than your abandonable religious ideas?

Most of the religious-clowns who condemn anal-sex, usually only condemn homosexual anal-sex, that way they can pay a trashy whore $100.00 to let them **** her up the ass and not feel like hypocrits, because they're too afraid to approach their wives for it.

That assumes anal sex was what I was talking about. It wasn't, neccessarily. But it does serve as a suitable point. As Bill Maher pointed out, Dr. David Hager is a super-christy, Bush administration appointee who is a gynecologist and was later accused of analy raping his wife and then countered by claiming he was a gynecologist who accidentally raped his wife in the ass because he couldn't find her vagina while he was apparently vaginally raping her, in the dark while she was asleep.

Shelbert Lemon
Yes.

I apologize that you had to see the competitive, crude, and immature side of me.

forgive me??? I dont see how you are being crude or immature.

Leo.M
They should be tried as adults.

Alpha Centauri
They're not adults, though.

-AC

Devil King
They're not adults, though.

-AC

They should not be tried as adults; as you point out, they are not.

But how should adults be tried if they are guilty of the same motivating factors of others who are children and engage in the same idiotic behavior?

Leo.M
They killed her for no real go reason. All for fun and games. At 15 I know very well what I was doing. I wasn't stupid enough to kill. Murder is not a game and thats just how they acted.

dadudemon
how did that sound like spite? Other than your abandonable religious ideas?

THAT'S what I mean...............you sounded spiteful to those peeps who claim to be super duper "righteous" but suck each other off behind closed doors.

The tried as adults thing is hard for me to call. I would have to talk with them....it would be real hard for me to decide.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Good for her.

BackFire
Don't care what they're tried as, just so long as they get a fair and reasonable punishment. I.E. not like 3 years because they were 16 years old, they should still spend a very substantial amount of time in prison for their crime.

Devil King
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't care what they're tried as, just so long as they get a fair and reasonable punishment. I.E. not like 3 years because they were 16 years old, they should still spend a very substantial amount of time in prison for their crime.

"children" get raped in prison, because they don't realize they're being raped as adults. much less are children raped by adults in a prison system that doesn't place them there because they commit the crime as an adult crime. so there are two perspectives on teh result; children are tried as adults because their crime is so aweful that only an adult could have comitted it, or a child is so terribe that he/she could only carry that behavior over to adulthood. so, how "adult" was the crime committed by a child, when the same crime is commited by a large number of un-educated, unexposed children who are declassified by the growth of pubic hair, by their age? at what point does the growth of pubic hair and the parent's desire for them not to have it become the descrening factor?

BackFire
Not getting your point.

Not surprised that you're talking about child pubic hair, though. Deviant.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
"children" get raped in prison, because they don't realize they're being raped as adults. much less are children raped by adults in a prison system that doesn't place them there because they commit the crime as an adult crime. so there are two perspectives on teh result; children are tried as adults because their crime is so aweful that only an adult could have comitted it, or a child is so terribe that he/she could only carry that behavior over to adulthood. so, how "adult" was the crime committed by a child, when the same crime is commited by a large number of un-educated, unexposed children who are declassified by the growth of pubic hair, by their age? at what point does the growth of pubic hair and the parent's desire for them not to have it become the descrening factor?
I'm with Backfire. (Drunk post?) Here's how I'm interpreting your post:

1. Children, despite being underage, are placed in an adult prison and thus raped by adults. Since children are less likely to be raped by adults in a non-adult prison, they should not be placed into adult prisons. (The "don't realize they're being raped as adults" was very black sarcasm, yes?)

2. There are two main points-of-view on these types of cases. A: The child's crime was so awful that he or she should be tried as an adult because, in a sense, only an adult could have committed such a horrific crime. B: The child is likely to continue exhibiting such behavior in the future because the child is so corrupted.

3. Let's think about this: we try these kids as adults but there are many children who are committing these same crimes. This does not indicate that these children have the mental capacity of adults to commit these crimes, but rather it indicates that these crimes ought not to automatically categorize the children as "adults" (in terms of being tried).

4. How can we truly classify these children as adults or children when they are barely pubescent?

Other than that, you're going to have to clarify.

Kelly_Bean

Schecter
are you sure? dont lie.

Kelly_Bean
Nope. I don't assault people for being fat. Do you?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I would.

Of course, your statement merely avoids PVS's question and answers an alternate question. Laughing at a fatty getting assaulted != assaulting a fatty.

Kelly_Bean
Oh. Then the answer to that is no also.

Schecter
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=380860&pagenumber=1

Kelly_Bean
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=380860&pagenumber=1
And that signifies me making fun of the kid for being fat in ....what way? I said it was great, I didn't say anything about him being fat. Nice try though!

Schecter
You're obviously excited over something that happens everyday at my school. The violence even started in Middle School when I witnessed a fat kid getting his head slammed into a concrete wall. It was great.

i guess if he was goth it would have turned from great to QQ

Wålshy
the boys who did this were obviously chavs, hate emos, listening to hardcore DJ's and wearing hoodies and joggers, its sad that stereotyping is such a big thing, people get killed about it. if my mates see someone wearing long black leather coat, they start shouting at the perso, "EMO", "GO CUT YOUR WRISTS" etc. hopefully the chav-emo fad will die out soon.

Kelly_Bean

Schecter
yeah, they should focus on taunting fat kids

Robtard
What if they're fat and emo? Do you taunt both aspects or are you forced to choose your taunt path?

Schecter
good question

Bardock42
This is just sad.

In the good old sense of "thee eyes for an eye"?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
In the good old sense of "thee eyes for an eye"?

"Eye for an eye" nonsense would dictate that he stomp them to death, German.

Bardock42
"Eye for an eye" nonsense would dictate that he stomp them to death, German. Well, I was sorta trying to make a witty point here...I didn't expect you to hit it head on with logic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I was sorta trying to make a witty point here...I didn't expect you to hit it head on with logic.

Sorry, I see that now.

The inherent problem with "an eye for an eye", everyone ends up blind.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm with Backfire. (Drunk post?) Here's how I'm interpreting your post:

1. Children, despite being underage, are placed in an adult prison and thus raped by adults. Since children are less likely to be raped by adults in a non-adult prison, they should not be placed into adult prisons. (The "don't realize they're being raped as adults" was very black sarcasm, yes?)

2. There are two main points-of-view on these types of cases. A: The child's crime was so awful that he or she should be tried as an adult because, in a sense, only an adult could have committed such a horrific crime. B: The child is likely to continue exhibiting such behavior in the future because the child is so corrupted.

3. Let's think about this: we try these kids as adults but there are many children who are committing these same crimes. This does not indicate that these children have the mental capacity of adults to commit these crimes, but rather it indicates that these crimes ought not to automatically categorize the children as "adults" (in terms of being tried).

4. How can we truly classify these children as adults or children when they are barely pubescent?

Other than that, you're going to have to clarify.

No, I wasn't drunk. All of those points apply. However, number four most of all. Often times we determine the punishment because of mitigating circumstances, such as age, retardation, mental health, intent, etc. But we determine all that because of how we feel about the crime, how we wrap our minds around what happened and what it would take for us to do such a thing. And in this case, to try them as adults is to assume a child wouldn't stomp in the skull of a girl. Well, if an adult had done this, people woud be calling him evil because he stomped in the girls skull, after or as a means off killing her, and we'd be questioning his sanity.

And the point about the kid being raped refers to the fact that I seriously doubt the kid is thinking about being a kid while he's being raped.

dadudemon
No, I wasn't drunk. All of those points apply. However, number four most of all. Often times we determine the punishment because of mitigating circumstances, such as age, retardation, mental health, intent, etc. But we determine all that because of how we feel about the crime, how we wrap our minds around what happened and what it would take for us to do such a thing. And in this case, to try them as adults is to assume a child wouldn't stomp in the skull of a girl. Well, if an adult had done this, people woud be calling him evil because he stomped in the girls skull, after or as a means off killing her, and we'd be questioning his sanity.

And the point about the kid being raped refers to the fact that I seriously doubt the kid is thinking about being a kid while he's being raped.

I thought that if you are tried as an adult when still a "child", if you are found guilty, you serve time in a juvenile facility until you are 18. When you are 18, you are transferred to "adult prison".

Can someone confirm this?

Devil King
we're speaking metahporically. no one is saying they put 12 year olds in oz. and my further point is less about age and more about what we do to people who punish others for doing something they think is evil or the result of mental issues.

Robtard
Here's a fun fact, when a minor is charged (and found guilty of crime) as an adult, they don't go into prison until they turn 18. So it's not like Turkey, were a 12 year old pick-pocket shares a cell with raping and murdering adults.

Edit: I just read Dadude's post about, so yes.

Kelly_Bean
I thought that if you are tried as an adult when still a "child", if you are found guilty, you serve time in a juvenile facility until you are 18. When you are 18, you are transferred to "adult prison".

Can someone confirm this?
That's how it is here.

Creshosk
BRB. I have some asses to rape. Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
o0o0o0o0o... Can I come?
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Where's Spread Eagle?

That's a great series of posts...

=Tired Hiker=
I think these kids deserve silver back treatment. Silver back treatment is where you put someone in a cage with a Silver back gorilla who rapes people and then eats them.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think these kids deserve silver back treatment. Silver back treatment is where you put someone in a cage with a Silver back gorilla who rapes people and then eats them.
In other words, we could just put them in a cage with YOU...or dadudemon.

=Tired Hiker=
Do you want to be Jap slapped?

dadudemon
In other words, we could just put them in a cage with YOU...or dadudemon.

Okay...tell ya what, TH, you do the eating and I will do the raping...my wife has been gone for a while so I am getting desperate.

Schecter
dont worry. i'm almost done with her.

dadudemon
dont worry. i'm almost done with her.

thanks...man, I was getting desperate.

Next time, you are gonna have to pay me for that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
i guess if he was goth it would have turned from great to QQ
She dumb?

Schecter
indeed

lord xyz

anaconda
..............and the rest of the "old World"...............and then some

Robtard
Okay...tell ya what, TH, you do the eating and I will do the raping...my wife has been gone for a while so I am getting desperate.

Put on your magic underwear and pray to the good book of Mormon to keep these sinful Devil spawned desire in check.

dadudemon
Put on your magic underwear and pray to the good book of Mormon to keep these sinful Devil spawned desire in check. yeah...stfu.

Robtard
WWJD?

dadudemon
WWJD?

I'm not Jesus...b***h. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>