The War On Gas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bizEb
gas prices are supposed to hit $4.00 p/g? that's insane!

Shakyamunison
I just got a Prius. Happy Dance 44 MPG.

chillmeistergen
It's more expensive here, so stop whining and buy an economic car.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm glad I have a work car and a gas card for it. Every time gas prices go up, it's like I get a raise.

But yeah, it sucks .. . . . ... for everyone else.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

Most people over here don't realize that gas is cheapest in the US.

bizEb
what r u on drugs? first off, the price should never be that high. you dont see the problem with this? secondly, I should have to buy a prius? get a real car. an american car you yuppy. not to mention most people don't realize how expensive though cars are to begin with and those people driving those cars are the worst on the road.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by bizEb
what r u on drugs? first off, the price should never be that high. you dont see the problem with this? secondly, I should have to buy a prius? get a real car. an american car you yuppy. not to mention most people don't realize how expensive though cars are to begin with and those people driving those cars are the worst on the road.

Then ride a bike?

chillmeistergen

It's funny that us 'crazy Europeans' make faster, better cars that are more economic. Yet yanks still have this weird pride in driving a huge piece of shit, for no real reason.

=Tired Hiker=
It's funny that us 'crazy Europeans' make faster, better cars that are more economic. Yet yanks still have this weird pride in driving a huge piece of shit, for no real reason.

Not all Yanks, mind you. Just the red necks and the men with small penises.

Shakyamunison

An American car, like what? A 67 Chevy?

The price of gas will not stop at $4. What is life, for you, going to be like at $5 a gallon? I will be happy to drive my Prius.

chithappens
This price hike was a result of the Iraq war, supposedly, yet we have control of the oil fields and this continues.

It's so cute

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by chithappens
This price hike was a result of the Iraq war, supposedly, yet we have control of the oil fields and this continues.

It's so cute

No. It is due to the fall of the dollar, and that has more to do with China.

KidRock
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
An American car, like what? A 67 Chevy?

The price of gas will not stop at $4. What is life, for you, going to be like at $5 a gallon? I will be happy to drive my Prius.

Ill be happy not looking like a homosexual.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KidRock

Your not gay? confused laughing

Impediment
I really need to buy a Prius. yes

Quiero Mota
Prius?? No thanks.

=Tired Hiker=
How about a bio diesel Camaro? If they made them.

Quiero Mota
I love Camaros! They just don't make muscle like they used to.

=Tired Hiker=
I love them too. When is that one from the Transformers coming out? Or is it out already?

Quiero Mota
Modern Camaros suck. Get a 70's one.

=Tired Hiker=
I wish I could get either of them, but money is tight yo.

jaden101

gotta hide it anyway you can eh bubba?

dadudemon

Or buy an electric moped with decent range. That's what I am going to do. Good ones are about $1400 and the scooters/moped thingies that are just basically dorky looking motorcycles cost about $3400 and they have a range of about 200 miles.

I've already done the math...it would add between $5-$10 a month to my electrical bill.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Not all Yanks, mind you. Just the red necks and the men with small penises.

QFT....however, nothing beats the feel of a Ford GT.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by dadudemon

QFT....however, nothing beats the feel of a Ford GT.

Unless its a '58 T-bird or a '65 'Stang, Ford can kiss my ass.

inimalist

why can't gay people like cool cars?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

And what would you do with a '58 T-bird or a '65 'Stang if the price of gas goes over $5 a gallon?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by inimalist
why can't gay people like cool cars?

It seems to be unwritten rule that they don't.

I've had gay customers, and they almost always owned either a soccer mom car or a modern VW Bug.

And what would you do with a '58 T-bird or a '65 'Stang if the price of gas goes over $5 a gallon?

Was that supposed to be a deterrent from owning one of those two beautiful rides??

Shakyamunison

I've had gay customers, and they almost always owned either a soccer mom car or a modern VW Bug.

Was that supposed to be a deterrent from owning one of those two beautiful rides??

No, but you will not be able to drive them without it costing you an arm and a leg.

inimalist

lame

seriously, wasn't it that gays were supposed to have some taste?

and no, they do not make American cars like they used to.

Quiero Mota
No, but you will not be able to drive them without it costing you an arm and a leg.

Probably.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/Gasprice.jpg

lame

seriously, wasn't it that gays were supposed to have some taste?

and no, they do not make American cars like they used to.

Fashion? Yes. Cars? Not by a long shot.

dadudemon

Heh...I don't think you've given this car a chance...Even Top Gear gave this car a great review.

http://www.rsportscars.com/ford/2006-ford-gt-tungsten/

The GTX1 is simply fecking awesome.
http://www.rsportscars.com/ford/2006-ford-gtx1-roadster/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_GT

My rich ass grand uncle bought a yellow Ford GT in 2005...he let me take it around for a spin (with him in the passenger seat of course.) simply awesome. If I become a rich old fart...I hope they have stuff like this available.

Quiero Mota
Heh...I don't think you've given this car a chance...Even Top Gear gave this car a great review.

http://www.rsportscars.com/ford/2006-ford-gt-tungsten/

The GTX1 is simply fecking awesome.
http://www.rsportscars.com/ford/2006-ford-gtx1-roadster/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_GT

My rich ass grand uncle bought a yellow Ford GT in 2005...he let me take it around for a spin (with him in the passenger seat of course.) simply awesome. If I become a rich old fart...I hope they have stuff like this available.

Saleens and Tungstens are nice, but those are several hundred-k supercars. I was talking about realistically priced Fords that you see everyday (and that I have to work on everyday).

Not only do I not like the look of most modern Fords, I don't like their specs or their air-conditioning systems.

WrathfulDwarf

Because I'd rather be driving inside a comfortable and large vehicle than to be cramp inside one of those clown size cars you Euros take great pride in.

smoker4

just too easy

dadudemon
Saleens and Tungstens are nice, but those are several hundred-k supercars. I was talking about realistically priced Fords that you see everyday (and that I have to work on everyday).

Not only do I not like the look of most modern Fords, I don't like their specs or their air-conditioning systems.

True words. thumb up......thought I would gladly take a Shelby over my Honda Accord.

Schecter
i dont need an 8cyl 300+ hp vehicle, since im quite comfortable with the size of my penis

Quark_666
seriously, wasn't it that gays were supposed to have some taste? Well, the gay person I know has excellent taste in just about everything except...well...how shall I put this? eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
i dont need an 8cyl 300+ hp vehicle, since im quite comfortable with the size of my penis

Penis? Again?

LOL!!!!

whatever....but I am pretty damned sure that I would enjoy driving a Shelby Mustang over my Honda Accord that I have had for the past 5 years....................regardless of the size of my penis.

also, did you read my comment about getting an electric moped?....as you can tell, I would rather save money on gas and do better by the environment than own a modern muscle car.

Schecter
yes, because i only post to respond to you.
in fact everyone is here just to respond to you.

Robtard

My mother isn't though, do someting about it, will ya. I'm tired of hearing her *****.

Robtard

Not entirely true, son. While I do follow your logic that most (new) American cars are large bulky pieces of shit and I'll take a German car over an American 99.9% of the time. Those heavy horsepower Euros still get shit gas mileage. E55, M6 or the top-end XK's suck fuel faster than a Filipino hooker sucks cum.

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
My mother isn't though, do someting about it, will ya. I'm tired of hearing her *****.

there is just no filling that bottlomless eater of worlds.

dadudemon
yes, because i only post to respond to you.
in fact everyone is here just to respond to you.

yes, because I said that response was just at me...in fact, my post was completely about how you responded directly to me.

Schecter
yes, because I said that response was just at me...in fact, my post was completely about how you responded directly to me.

i guess it would seem that way if one was a pretentious clown (notice the quote, tinktink)

dadudemon
i guess it would seem that way if one was a pretentious clown (notice the quote, tinktink)

What? You mean I'm not allowed to be sarcastic either? confused

chillmeistergen
Not entirely true, son. While I do follow your logic that most (new) American cars are large bulky pieces of shit and I'll take a German car over an American 99.9% of the time. Those heavy horsepower Euros still get shit gas mileage. E55, M6 or the top-end XK's suck fuel faster than a Filipino hooker sucks cum.

Yeah, true. Though there are still many European cars that are very economic and also fast. My dad owns a fast as sin Mercedes C class and it does like 45 miles to the gallon.

dadudemon
I am tired of using gas. I wish they would improve the efficiency of solar energy collection. They have been talking about it and trying to accomplish it since the early 90s.

I wonder, did they already figure out how to get over 80% efficiency and those involved were silenced or bought off? There would be literally billions if not hundreds of billions of dollars at stake if a group of scientists had a break through like that.

Also, check out the ridiculously controversial way to produce electricity in the series called Energy from the Vacuum. Very awesome. My coworker has part 2 on a jump drive and it is about 2 hours long and 740MB. Stage6 used to host it but we all know they stopped their hosting. mad

Robtard
Yeah, true. Though there are still many European cars that are very economic and also fast. My dad owns a fast as sin Mercedes C class and it does like 45 miles to the gallon.

Of course, it's the environment in Europe that caused the leaps in better technology. If fuel had cost $7.00+ a gallon here since the 80's, we'd have the (better) economy in our cars as well.

The American big three are lazy and stingy bastards, they won't improve their products by much unless they absolutely have to. It's the reason they're playing catchup now to the Europeans and Japanese. Another is, for decades they relied on the subborn "I'll only buy/drive American", Americans to support them.

BackFire

It's true, he's a good size.

I just steal the cars of the people I rape/kill, then dump them when they run out of gas. Never have to spend a dime that way. Yep, beat the system.

Quark_666
Of course, it's the environment in Europe that caused the leaps in better technology. If fuel had cost $7.00+ a gallon here since the 80's, we'd have the (better) economy in our cars as well.

The American big three are lazy and stingy bastards, they won't improve their products by much unless they absolutely have to. It's the reason they're playing catchup now to the Europeans and Japanese. Another is, for decades they relied on the subborn "I'll only buy/drive American", Americans to support them. That bugs the crap out of me. I've actually entertained the unpopular idea that increasing gas prices in America might have a few good side effects. I never finished any of my sentences during the "debate" though...I was pretty much shouted down. But I feel confident I could have kicked butt if I'd been allowed to talk. I hate ignorance.

Devil King
Originally posted by BackFire
I just steal the cars of the people I rape/kill, then dump them when they run out of gas.

Jesus, you have the worst case of restless leg syndrome I have ever heard about.

BackFire
Hahahaha.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quark_666
That bugs the crap out of me. I've actually entertained the unpopular idea that increasing gas prices in America might have a few good side effects. I never finished any of my sentences during the "debate" though...I was pretty much shouted down. But I feel confident I could have kicked butt if I'd been allowed to talk. I hate ignorance.

It will in terms of American cars and fuel economy, it certainly will. Not many people are going to buy a (e.g.)Chevy Impala that gets 28 mpg, if they can buy a Toyota Camry that gets 36 for basically the same price when gas is $4.00+ a gallon for regular, it's simple economics.

Also, the tighter regulations on pollution will also have an affect om mpg, all around.

Edit: Another plus in higher petrol pices in America, it will stimulate the alternative fuel market, be it ethanol, bio-diesel, veggie oil or electric. Corporations will start investing more and more into these fields, once more Americans show interest. If there's money to be made, people/corps seek to make the products that sell.

Here's a fun fact, electric cars have been around since the early 1900's, if oil was way pricery back then, we'd have batteries that could run 500+ miles per charge now.

bizEb

'67 Fastback?
427 cobra?
gt40?

dadudemon
'67 Fastback?
427 cobra?
gt40?

I'd like to take this moment and let everyone know that this is NOT my sock account. I only have one account here.

bizEb

is that what your girlfriend tells you? too bad she's out riding in a mustang with a dude who has a bigger penis while you're at work. enjoy your prius.

dadudemon
is that what your girlfriend tells you? too bad she's out riding in a mustang with a dude who has a bigger penis while you're at work. enjoy your prius.

Sock much?

Schecter
oh look...another fail sock

KidRock

Thats good..a car wouldnt make it any bigger. Looks like you're shit out of luck.

Schecter
Thats good..a car wouldnt make it any bigger. Looks like you're shit out of luck.
thats what i like about you. you're economical.
more fail per thread than the average idiot.

caedusrulesall
I don't know why Americans get so pissed about their "high" gas prices. Oh, sure, you're about to hit $4.00/gallon, but let's compare our prices here in Canada to your cheap gas.

Canadian price: $1.15/Liter. 1 US Gallon=3.78 Liters

1.15 x 3.78 = 4.347.

So, by our prices, your gas would be $4.35 per gallon.

American price:

Almost $4.00/gallon

Canadian price:

$4.35/gallon

So stop complaining. We've got it worse than you do, America.

Schecter
by your logic, you also cannot complain...about anything, really

caedusrulesall
by your logic, you also cannot complain...about anything, really

Um...explain, please?

Schecter
if the fact that someone has it worse than you takes away your right to complain....well....babies are dying of aids in africa....get my drift?

caedusrulesall
if the fact that someone has it worse than you takes away your right to complain....well....babies are dying of aids in africa....get my drift?

It doesn't take away your right to complain about everything...just your right to complain about that subject. Canadians have it worse than Americans at the pumps, so Americans shouldn't complain about their gas prices. They can still complain that their Pizza Pops take too long to cook, that there's too much dust on their desk, that their arm hurts (these are not intended to be attacks at Americans...just random examples) or whatever, just not about gas prices.

Another example: if I complained about my standard of living, then the fact that African babies are dying of AIDS would take away my right to complain about that subject. But since we're talking about gas prices, that is out of the context then. So Americans shouldn't complain about gas prices because Canadians have it worse...but they still retain the right to complain about other things, unless other people have it much worse than them.

Now that I've explained that, everyone's happy!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
It doesn't take away your right to complain about everything...just your right to complain about that subject. Canadians have it worse than Americans at the pumps, so Americans shouldn't complain about their gas prices. They can still complain that their Pizza Pops take too long to cook, that there's too much dust on their desk, that their arm hurts (these are not intended to be attacks at Americans...just random examples) or whatever, just not about gas prices.

Another example: if I complained about my standard of living, then the fact that African babies are dying of AIDS would take away my right to complain about that subject. But since we're talking about gas prices, that is out of the context then. So Americans shouldn't complain about gas prices because Canadians have it worse...but they still retain the right to complain about other things, unless other people have it much worse than them.

Now that I've explained that, everyone's happy!

That's.. actually wrong though.

Just because somewhere else in the world has it worse then you, doesn't mean you don't have the right to complain about it. That goes for anything.

jaden101

Schecter
It doesn't take away your right to complain about everything...just your right to complain about that subject.
why, because you said so? and where did you get the delusion that canadians pay the most per barrel in the world? are you going to present evidence to substantiate this? if not, you have no right to complain either, correct?

if the fact that others have it worse takes away your right to complain, then that principle is a very slippery slope. logic.

caedusrulesall

jaden101
That's true. I just wanted to make sure that Schecter knew I wasn't saying what he thought I was saying earlier, and I kind of overdid it.

You still have the right to complain no matter what, so you still can complain about it, but if you want to be nice about it you shouldn't complain.

Damn you have it bad.

Although you made one error, you used Imperial gallons instead of US gallons to compare it to the US prices.

Imperial gallon: Roughly 4.55 liters
US gallon: Roughly 3.78 liters

true...still get raped though...thank god im banned from driving after hitting a bus stop full of kids a couple of years ago

caedusrulesall
why, because you said so? and where did you get the delusion that canadians pay the most per barrel in the world? are you going to present evidence to substantiate this? if not, you have no right to complain either, correct?

if the fact that others have it worse takes away your right to complain, then that principle is a very slippery slope. logic.

Oh, and I never said that Canadians pay the most per barrel of oil in the world, just that they pay more than Americans. Note I only said in my first post "We have it worse than you, America" not "This sucks because we have it worse than you, America" meaning I did not desire to complain about it.

Read my previous post about it not being nice to complain about it, but still having the right to complain about it. It doesn't take away your right.

And that's pretty poor logic you have with "Why, because you said so?". If you applied that logic to every time someone stated an opinion on a forum, every thread would become a flame war. KMC forums would catch fire and our entire community would turn into an inferno of people going "Because you said so it's true" and nobody would be able to state an opinion.

This is a forum. You'll get opinions that you don't know where they get their logic from. DEAL WITH IT.

Schecter

Schecter
Oh, and I never said that Canadians pay the most per barrel of oil in the world, just that they pay more than Americans. Note I only said in my first post "We have it worse than you, America" not "This sucks because we have it worse than you, America" meaning I did not desire to complain about it.

you told americans to "stop complaining". now, if you had said, in a one on one conversation "dont complain to me", that may be justified. however your supreme order that americans have no right to complain about gas prices, yet you do, is complete and utter horseshit. sorry.

Read my previous post about it not being nice to complain about it, but still having the right to complain about it. It doesn't take away your right.

you said "stop complaining"

And that's pretty poor logic you have with "Why, because you said so?". If you applied that logic to every time someone stated an opinion on a forum, every thread would become a flame war. KMC forums would catch fire and our entire community would turn into an inferno of people going "Because you said so it's true" and nobody would be able to state an opinion.

it was not an opinion. it was purely pretentious grandstanding and worthy of scrutiny and even contempt. so:

DEAL WITH IT.

jaden101
no offense, but i've had to correct your math on several occasions. you better double check this

ha haa...that's funny...you're funny

Schecter
because im mentally drained from a long week and dont feel like doing math

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/price.html

jaden101
http://www.petrolprices.com/?ref=tjse

work it out for yourself sherlock

caedusrulesall
you told americans to "stop complaining". now, if you had said, in a one on one conversation "dont complain to me", that may be justified. however your supreme order that americans have no right to complain about gas prices, yet you do, is complete and utter horseshit. sorry.

A simple "stop complaining" is not a supreme order. I think someone's taking a simple statement too far and too seriously.

you said "stop complaining"

Sigh...I'll quote myself on this matter....

it was not an opinion. it was purely pretentious grandstanding and worthy of scrutiny and even contempt. so:

I think everyone else can back me on this: telling someone to stop complaining is not something that is so "purely pretentious grandstanding and worthy of scrutiny and even contempt".

Schecter, I think someone's a bit too JumpyJumpyJumpyJumpyJumpyJumpyJumpyJumpy at a simple statement.

I'll quote myself again:

Schecter
butthurt?

Schecter
Originally posted by jaden101
http://www.petrolprices.com/?ref=tjse

work it out for yourself sherlock

what did i say? not tonight. im so drained i couldnt even count eggs in a carton. and please, its not an insult on your intelligence, but your math is often shitty

BackFire
So gas is high everywhere.

A stunning turn of events.

It's still high in America compared to what we're used to. Derp.

jaden101
what did i say? not tonight. im so drained i couldnt even count eggs in a carton. and please, its not an insult on your intelligence, but your math is often shitty

indeed...especially when i'm drunk...like now

but if i was you i'd be wary of any website that thinks "teeside" is a city in the UK

Schecter
Originally posted by jaden101
indeed...especially when i'm drunk...like now

but if i was you i'd be wary of any website that thinks "teeside" is a city in the UK

well i did some rough (very rough) math and it seems you are correct....this time *grumble*

i guess this means that i stand corrected and caedusrulesall needs to stfu

caedusrulesall
well i did some rough (very rough) math and it seems you are correct....this time *grumble*

stfu? What the kriff does that mean?

jaden101

could be the site you posted is pre fuel duty prices which would significantly cut it down...

http://www.petrolprices.com/images/fuelgraph.jpg

works out not far off i think

dadudemon
stfu? What the kriff does that mean? shut the f**k up. 1234

caedusrulesall
shut the f**k up. 1234

Oh...I don't know too much about forum abbreviations. I just usually make up my own or take it from Star Wars. Like kriff.

And Schecter, you overreact. You stfu.

Mindship
So...this is not an anti-flatulence thread.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
So...this is not an anti-flatulence thread.

Great minds think alike. big grin

I was going to make a comment similar, but I figured I would get made fun of. I was actually going to say, "we can wage the war with gas-x".

Mindship
Great minds think alike. big grin

I was going to make a comment similar, but I figured I would get made fun of. I was actually going to say, "we can wage the war with gas-x". Gas-x rules. That and Robitussin.

Schecter
Oh...I don't know too much about forum abbreviations. I just usually make up my own or take it from Star Wars. Like kriff.

And Schecter, you overreact. You stfu.

"no you!!!!" ftw

Devil King
So, what is the appicable end result of people saying that the US pays so much less for gas and start wars to keep prices less than 4 to 7 pounds a gallon when the exchange rate of the US dollar v the British Pound is 2 to 1?

And there is no arguing that the pound was worth more than the dollar when the US was paying a buck-forty a gallon. It still is. The pound has long been worth more than the dollar, and the UK has always paid far, far more for gas than we have. How many members of the British PM club have been placed in office by the oil industry and have produced such hugely successful results for his actual constituants?

It, in reality, comes across as total graphical justification for starting wars to keep that gallon of gas affordable to the average American. The problem now is that it simply ****ing isn't! We no longer have an interest in the middle east that doesn't revolve around monopolizing it's product, whihc means the wholesale dismissal of every other nation's progress. Spread freedom and democracy much? when does freedom and democracy, as principles, count more than the freedom and democracy of a single nation.

How can anyone argue that a world made of hundreds of democratic nations is flawed concept when they are examined through the truth of a single human casting a vote that doesn't serve the betterment of humanity and ignores the fact that no single human being casts an informed or interest-free vote? democracy only works when the whole world is democratic, as does communism, as does socialism.

jaden101
Devil King for el presidente

anaconda
trouble in the middle east increases the price of oil ,which is good news for those who sell and export oil and crappy news for the consumer. This effects consumers in the US as much as it does the rest of the world.

So the applicable end result is that they are wrong

Robtard
Originally posted by anaconda
trouble in the middle east increases the price of oil ,which is good news for those who sell and export oil and crappy news for the consumer. This effects consumers in the US as much as it does the rest of the world.

So the applicable end result is that they are wrong

"Trouble" is just an excuse to raise the price of the barrel... if it wasn't "war trouble" right now, there would be some other form of "trouble" arbitrarily placed as to why the barrel is $110.00 now.

Doom and Gloom
A number of factors are contributing to high fuel prices. The two largest countries, China and India, are modernizing at a breakneck pace consuming ever more oil while ALL of the worlds major oil fields are in decline. A large conventional oil field hasn't been discovered since 1982 meaning the remaining oil is either deep sea or in shale meaning it's expensive either to get to or to refine. There MIGHT be oil in northern Alaska but the only way to be sure is to go up and drill.

American lifestyles. Americans stubbornly refuse to give up their large vehicles or use public transport despite the writing being on the wall.

The weak dollar. All the worlds major oil contracts are in dollars so as the dollar weakens Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Mexico, Venezuela, etc have to charge more just to make the SAME money for their oil.

The longterm outlook isn't good. We could easily hit $200 a barrel within 5 years which would be disaster for our already fragile economy. You hear a lot of talk but not much is really being done to wean us off our oil addiction. The only real long term solution is nuclear power and electric cars but we are probably 20 years away from that even if we start today and we don't have that long.

The only bright spot is if you have any money to invest, oil is a sure bet for the next decade or so.

chithappens
No. It is due to the fall of the dollar, and that has more to do with China.

Gas in Memphis, TN was around $1.05 or so pre-Sept 2001.

Currently gas is hovers around $ 3.10s.

There are a lot of reasons it is three times as much as it was just 7 years ago, but Iraq was the first excuse for the BS

Captain REX

I only read as far as this post before I realized what the problem is...

AngryManatee
The one good thing I can say about higher gas prices is that maybe it'll result in less people buying large trucks they don't need.

Kykiokushin

WHOA! what crawled up your a..... never mind.... any way yeah, the high cost for gas is getting kinda ridiculous in america. it's understandable that the price for gas is more expensive in other countries. It's also not helping the fact that economy is suffering at the same time. Hopefully this stimulus package will help. I'm not much into economics so i'm not going to argue with currencies. I will say there are alot of struggling families out there. and with this inflated spike with gas it's not helping....again I blame our commander and chief.....(sorry I don't like bush) smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kykiokushin
.....(sorry I don't like bush) smile

hmm

I like shaven as well.

Kykiokushin
hmm

I like shaven as well.

Funny laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.