Black Adam Vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yowsa
Takes place in New York. No flying and no Shazam lighting powers, just hand to hand.

smile

Pre-WW3 so no feats from there are allowed to be used. smile

Gecko4lif
champion gets owned

again...

Soljer
Teth Adam, easily.

Priest
Edit.

endrict
B.A

Galan007
Yeah,
Teth rips his face off. none

tkitna
I pray someday that somebody will write the Champion as he should be written, but until then, i'll only give him 6/10 over BA.

CaptainStoic
Hand to hand combat? Champions going to ko him like he did to Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Hand to hand combat? Champions going to ko him like he did to Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill. So... Champion gets the Power Gem?

Besides, Gladiator said he could have beaten Champ anyway, if it wasn't for the Gem. erm

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So... Champion gets the Power Gem?

Besides, Gladiator said he could have beaten Champ anyway, if it wasn't for the Gem. erm

No one put sanctions on the power gem, therefore I went for the obvious loophole. Besides Gladiator saying and doing are two entirely different things. The Champion as he was portrayed in his first appearance is the way he should have remained. No top tier should be able to defeat him in armed. or unarmed combat. C'mon.... imagine if Batman x 10,000 could lift a few thousand tons. The writers are obviously off their rockers when they allowed anyone below Galactus to defeat a guy who has been training for billions of years, and has mastered every conceivable fighting style.

Even on KMC Black Adam beating The Champion is PIS/CIS.

Mr. Slippyfist
No one put sanctions on the power gem, therefore I went for the obvious loophole. Besides Gladiator saying and doing are two entirely different things. The Champion as he was portrayed in his first appearance is the way he should have remained. No top tier should be able to defeat him in armed. or unarmed combat. C'mon.... imagine if Batman x 10,000 could lift a few thousand tons. The writers are obviously off their rockers when they allowed anyone below Galactus to defeat a guy who has been training for billions of years, and has mastered every conceivable fighting style.

Even on KMC Black Adam beating The Champion is PIS/CIS. So... you decided to make up what Champ to use?
Besides, Richards has the Gem right now anyway, so you can stop ignoring the rules.

Champ got his ribs broken by Thing in his first appearance, and refused to fight Hulk, and Thor got disqualified as soon as he started to hit Champ with the hammer... erm

That's nice... however, Black Adam has better strength feats than Champ, better speed feats, and better durability feats.

And Champ has one showing of skill... and as far as I know, one doesn't negate 20.

CaptainStoic
So... you decided to make up what Champ to use?
Besides, Richards has the Gem right now anyway, so you can stop ignoring the rules.

Champ got his ribs broken by Thing in his first appearance, and refused to fight Hulk, and Thor got disqualified as soon as he started to hit Champ with the hammer... erm

That's nice... however, Black Adam has better strength feats than Champ, better speed feats, and better durability feats.

And Champ has one showing of skill... and as far as I know, one doesn't negate 20.

Nah, I wasn't ignoring the rules I, was just going by the old axiom of "get away with all you can if no one says otherwise". big grin

But you still have to admit, that with a resume like The Champions, every fight that he has been in that lasted more than 5 hits should have been considered PIS/CIS. The Thing breaking his ribs was chocked full of shyt. All the same due to his jobbing yadda yadda.

Mr. Slippyfist
Nah, I wasn't ignoring the rules I, was just going by the old axiom of "get away with all you can if no one says otherwise". big grin

But you still have to admit, that with a resume like The Champions, eveey fight that he has been in that last more than 5 hits should have been considered PIS/CIS. The Thing breaking his ribs was chocked full of shyt. All the same due to his jobbing yadda yadda. What resume?

Getting his ribs broken by Thing?
Getting temporarily outclassed by Sas in skill?
Getting two shotted by classic Surfer?
Getting completely outskilled by Thanos?
Getting one punched by Drax with the PG?
Getting completely outskilled/beaten by She-Hulk?
Probably etc.

His resume is based off of how long he has had to train, and he looks like a fukken slow ass learner, who knows nothing except for the basic full nelson (which I knew how to do in grade 4).

Sure he grabbed Mantis' arm, but it's not exactly impossible to grab someone when they are swinging at you. And like Spider-Man says... everybody gets one.

CaptainStoic
What resume?

Getting his ribs broken by Thing?
Getting temporarily outclassed by Sas in skill?
Getting two shotted by classic Surfer?
Getting completely outskilled by Thanos?
Getting one punched by Drax with the PG?
Getting completely outskilled/beaten by She-Hulk?
Probably etc.

His resume is based off of how long he has had to train, and he looks like a fukken slow ass learner, who knows nothing except for the basic full nelson (which I knew how to do in grade 4).

Sure he grabbed Mantis' arm, but it's not exactly impossible to grab someone when they are swinging at you. And like Spider-Man says... everybody gets one.

Which is my point exactly... The Champion is written poorly. Like I said before, he has mastered every known form of combat in the universe, so if he was written properly no one under Galactus should ever be able to beat him H2H... I know you understand what I am trying to say here.
Do you want me to come out and say that Black Adam would twist his dumb ass head off? Ok I will... but only because the Champion is written in ways that defy all logic.... with or without the Power Gem he should never ever lose a fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
Which is my point exactly... The Champion is written poorly. Like I said before, he has mastered every known form of combat in the universe, so if he was written properly no one under Galactus should ever be able to beat him H2H... I know you understand what I am trying to say here.
Do you want me to come out and say that Black Adam would twist his dumb ass head off? Ok I will... but only because the Champion is written in ways that defy all logic.... with or without the Power Gem he should never ever lose a fight. So... we should use theoretical arguments for Champ, as his whole history is pis/cis?

Even if that's true, it wouldn't take near a Galactus level being to defeat someone who's around Surfer's strength, with way... way less durability... even if he's a martial arts master. Catch him once with enough power, and he's f*cked, and there's tons of people with enough power to do so.

But he does, so that argument is irrelevant, and pointless in pointing out.
Statements mean nothing, when he's got no support in his history...

CaptainStoic
Hey uh... Slip, did you read what I wrote? I agreed with you a couple posts ago.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hey uh... Slip, did you read what I wrote? I agreed with you a couple posts ago. I know.

I just have to rub in why Champion sucks exactly, and why every argument is almost meaningless for him, as I've seen them before. smile

Knowsbleed33
I agree with Stoic. Champion has been the victim of poor writing. The guy is an elder of the Universe, is an expert in every form of H2H combat in the universe, is immensely strong and can tap into the power cosmic to become stronger.

SpiderGauntlet
Champion isn't as bad as The hunter dude of the Elders of the Universe.

Yowsa
Two rounds.

1 with Gem, the other without.

Dark-Jaxx
Black Adam will dominate this loser, unless he has the Power Gem.

Yowsa
Originally posted by Yowsa
Two rounds.

1 with Gem, the other without. Bumping this.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Black Adam will dominate this loser, unless he has the Power Gem.

Phantom Zone
So... Champion gets the Power Gem?

Yeah and She-Hulk said "keep telling yourself that", ie he would have still beaten them all without the gem. no expression

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah and She-Hulk said "keep telling yourself that", ie he would have still beaten them all without the gem. no expression
Cause she-hulk is the authority on peoples whos powers far exceed her own.

Soljer
Teth dominates.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah and She-Hulk said "keep telling yourself that", ie he would have still beaten them all without the gem. no expression Because She-Hulk is the one that beat him... she wants to believe she's above everyone else.

Also, he didn't beat She-Hulk without the Gem... so... apparently he wouldn't have beaten them all without the Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.