Outlaw Star RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty
Opening Theme : "Through the Night" by Masahiko Arimachi

Ending Theme :

"Hiru no Tsuki" (Dark Moon) by Arai Akino (eps 1-13)
"Tsuki no Ie" (House of the Moon) by Arai Akino (eps 14-26)

ok you all know the rules so lets do this thing!

Melfina opened her eyes and looked out at the ship's deck. Today was the day the new crew would arrive. She was so nervouse. What would they think of here in this stupid glass chamber. If she didnt have to link up with the ship then she'd never have to be in this thing... Or naked for that matter. Anyways, she closed her eyes and linked up with the cameras. 'Where are they? They're all late."

((for more info on melfina's chamber go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melfina#Melfina ))

0°Mandalore°0
Suddenly, the door opened and a dark figure came in... he was tall, 6'3, with broad shoulders and strong body. He was caped, and was wearing black & gray armor. He looked up at the camera.

The big EH
jacen walked onboard and looked around and found elfino "wow! sorry" jacen said coering his eyes with hands and blushed

DangerousBeauty
Melfina blushed and shook her head, her voice sounding over the speakers in the ship. "No it's ok. I'm suppose to be like this. I'm the navigator Melfina, welcome aboard Jacen." Wow, like that wasn't weird enough.... Like these people have never seen an android before.

android217
Rex sat at the pub with his gang of misfits. He was the only one with real combat training. All the others were either too stupid or too selfish to actually to get work done. After the last raid Rex had done, he had lost his combat trained lackeys. "To Papa Bear and Tiny," Rex held up a shot glass to the others. They all raised their glasses and tipped them together. "They were the only ones who could get something done," He finished. The misfits glared at him angrily. "What? You all know I'm right." Rex finished his shot and slammed it on the table. "So... We got any trade ships leaving the planet soon?" One pirate asked.
"As a matter of fact we do," Rex answered. "There's a small ship... It has a android in it that controls all of the parts. With that kind of tech, our ship would be unstoppable by any other ship.... Except for capital ships."

0°Mandalore°0
Riveroll started walking around the ship, and found Jacen and Melfina.
"Greetings... you must be Melfina. And you are...?"

The big EH
"hi im jacen the mechanic, sorry i didn't relise you were the android your so relastic" jacen said moving towards melfina and begun poking and prodding her "so real, so smooth," jacen commented as he poked her and then he lifted up her arms and put his ear against her shoulder "so quiet, whoever built you knew their stuff" jacen said as he examinned her

DangerousBeauty
!!!!! Oh dear... Was he suppose to touch her like that? I mean he wouldnt normal humans but... Ok so maybe it was ok... He is the mechanic after all. "Thank you. I'm sure she would have loved to hear you say that. I can cook and taste as well. It's almost like I'm human." When he lifted h er out to listen to her shoulder she covered herself with her hands. "It's nice to meet you Jacen. Did you see any others on your way in?" Sh ejumped and looked to Riveroll. "Oh... H-hello."Quickly she crawled back into her chamber where she was warm and atleast halfway covered.

0°Mandalore°0
"Nobody else has arrived." Riveroll said. "Believe me, I would know."

android217
"So how do you plan on attacking this android?" Another asked. Rex chuckled before answering. "We don't have any money for any full scale cloaking device. But we do have one that will cover us from radar. The only thing we have to worry about is if someone looked out a window or ran a thermal scan." The pirates looked at him without enthusiasm. "My sources say the crew is brand new. They won't know every crook and nanny to fight us with."

"Who are your sources?" A female asked. "How do you know they're credible?"
"Trust me. I know these people better than their parents. My source happens to be a dock worker where the junker is. He peeked around and found out the crew is a bunch of newbies... Not much different then the lot of you. But the only problem is the android in the ship.. He'll be a problem."

DangerousBeauty
android is a she))

darkxbox
((nook and cranny not crook and nanny -_- twit ^_^ ))

android217
but he doesnt no that

its a movie crook and nanny

The big EH
jacen looked at the other man "extremely fasinating, she can taste!" jacen said to the other man then wondered, maybe i overdid it, he wasnt used to treating andoids exactly like humans, however well he treated them normally he alays thought them superior to humans in many aspects bu never thought of them as equal

0°Mandalore°0
"That's impressive indeed..." He said, wondering how many other special qualities did the android have.

DangerousBeauty
Melfina laughed and looked out at the two. "I have emotions and feeling in my body as well. Now, let me explain things to you. I can hear you in almost every room. If you want privacy then turn the com off on the wall. There are cameras in the hallways and doorways."

0°Mandalore°0
"Yes, I've noticed," Riveroll said, a little impaciently. He turned to Jacen and whispered on his ear: *I doubt this android knows how valuable she really is...*

The big EH
"interesting," jacen saiid tapping a camera

android217
"Buster you pay the tab, I'll go get the ship ready for the raid. That android will be ours soon," Rex told the pirates. "Come on ya twits." Buster waited for Rex and the others to leave. As soon as the doors closed and they were out of site, Buster raised his pistol and aimed at the bartender.

Rex walked down the crowded street with his misfits. Gunshots could be heard behind them. "Damn it Buster... You were only supposed to pay the tab," Rex cursed out loud. "We're gonna leave him." The other pirates didn't try to argue. Buster was their least favorite crew member. The pirates arrived at their ship and awaited for their prey to lift off.

DangerousBeauty
Melfin flinched when he tapped the camer. "Please dont do that... My eye is connected to the cameras." She smiled happily and blinked a couple of times. With each blink the camera locations would change. "Hmm... We still have a lot of people needing to board along with our captain... They better hurry."

The big EH
"oh sorry, you dont watch us in our rooms or bathroom do you?" jacen asked examining the camera

DangerousBeauty
She rubbed her eyes and shook her head. "Nope only in the halls. I can hear you in the bedroom unless you turn the com off. Like I said before.*

think we should just assume everyone is on?))

The big EH
i'd say that to

DangerousBeauty
kk i'll take off next post))

Lt. Valerian
Jerek entered the place. He saw cameras all over the place, which was a bit odd for him. He started walking around the ship.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

DangerousBeauty
Melfina blinked and smiled. "Oh... Here comes another!" Her voice echoed through the speakers in the hallways. "Yes, we're all on deck. Please join us or make yourselves at home. Your rooms have your names on them."

Lt. Valerian
Jerek flinched when he heard the voice echo throughout the whole place. *Oh, right... must be the android I was told of*
"Um... Okay, I'm coming,"

The big EH
"so when are we launching?" jacen asked aloud so melfina could hear

DangerousBeauty
"We'll be launching here within 3 minutes. I'm just waiting for everyone to get situated. Then we'll take off. The captain and the rest of the crew are on board. So if you'll take a seat we'll take off." Melfina closed her eyes and and started the ship up.

DangerousBeauty
bump wake up people!

The big EH
*soring* jessica alba......rosie o`donal mmmmmm*feels bump* holy crap i`m up i`m up

DangerousBeauty
o.o.....*eye twitch* Rosie?

The big EH
the dream was the two o them in fear factor

0°Mandalore°0
"Good... let's get out of here. Let us start our journey."

DangerousBeauty
Melfina smiled and nodded. "Right." The ship started up and slowly pulled away from the docks. "Here we go."

Lt. Valerian
Jerek entered the room where the android, the assassin and the mechanci were chatting.

"Hello, there. Nice to meet you all."

android217
"We got movement from our target," Rex's pilot shouted into his comlink. Rex ran into the cockpit and stood next to the pilot. "Take off and stay behind the ship for a few minutes. When the area is clear, we'll board the ship and take the android." Rex unstrapped his g36 and checked his concealed pistol in his sleeve. "Everyone get ready for a slaughter. They'll never know what hit them."

The big EH
jacen sat down in the cockpit

DangerousBeauty
"Setting a course for Blue Heaven." Once they were away from the dock and out of traffic she switched the ship to autopilot. "Would any of of you like to try flying?" She said with a smile. "Oh Jerek, hello. I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you made it."

android217
Rex's ship lurked just behind the ship he was hunting. "Luckily they haven't looked out a window yet," Rex tapped the pilot on the shoulder and laughed. "Now take er right above them and wait for my orders to dock." Rex left the cockpit and gathered up his pirates. "Alright... open a link with the prey and inform them of our... boarding of their ship... and uh.. slam into their ship to shake em up a little."

DangerousBeauty
I'm going to assume you did the bump))

The ship shook violently, not enought to kill the engine but enough to get their attention. She gasped as the wires conntected to her back sent a small shock through her body. "Is everyone alright? I didn't think my driving was that bad... What did we hit?" She rubbed her head and turned a camera to the windows.

0°Mandalore°0
Riveroll felt the strong bump and knew something was wrong.
"We didn't 'hit' anything... we got hit. I think it was another ship..."

android217
Once Rex's ship bumped into his prey, bone-like spikes ripped into the ship. "Don't screw this up or you're dead!" Rex roared to the others before boarding the other ship. Before he did, he slipped on a helmet. With the spikes ripping through the metal coat of the ship, the oxygen leaked out and . "Don't forget your masks until the android locks off this room."

The big EH
"uuuh come on! do you know how hard that is to fix!" jacen wept about the hull tears and started rubbing the walls assuring the ship everything will be fine

DangerousBeauty
Melfina flinched at the sound o fmetal ripping. "Locking damaged area. Everyone on board please report to the bridge at once." She looked at Jacen and the others. "It will be fine. Please someone check the scanners. Have we been boareded?"

android217
The steel doors closed in front of Rex and his pirates. "Damn android... Coulda waited a few seconds before it closed the doors... Now I have to do this," Rex muttered before shooting the door panel. The doors slid open and the pirates walked out slowly. Rex tapped the door panel on the other side to close the door. "Find the crew and execute them by any means possible... Besides destroying the ship," Rex ordered. The pirates scattered all over the ship.

DangerousBeauty
"Someone's opened the doors! Quickly everyone to arms! Be careful!" Melfina's voice carried through the halls of the ship. "Make your way to the bridge at one! Your rooms are not safe!"

0°Mandalore°0
Riveroll ran to the bridge, a sword in a hand and a blaster in the other. He finally reached the bridge, and noticed Jacen was already there, as well as certain other people.

"Let's have some fun.."

android217
"O.k. now we know where to find the crew," Rex chuckled out loud as he heard the android speak. All of the pirates walked behind Rex as they made there way to the bridge. In front of them was a large steel door that was in between the groups of people. Rex opened the bridge doors and acted surprised by the people there. "Get to the ground now if you want to live." All of the pirates raised their weapons towards the crew. "Cause I want this to go as peaceful as possible. I don't want anyone here to die. I just want the android."

DangerousBeauty
Melfina's eyes widened when the doors opened. "Pirates!... Riveroll put down your weapons... I dont want anyone to get hurt."

android217
"She's a smart one. Don't be stupid and not listen to her," Rex raised his rifle. "What kind of name is Riveroll anyways?" All of the pirates chuckled slightly.

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and prayed Riveroll wouldn't react to their words. "Please leave. You have no right to be on this ship, and you have no right to speak to the crew like that. If you leave now, then we will not report you."

android217
"You think we're afraid of being reported? We must have been reported what? A hundred times?" Rex let out a long sigh. "We're only here for the android.... Then we'll leave."

DangerousBeauty
Her cheeks turned pink from anger and embarrassment. "I belong to Professor Gwen Khan, and cannot be merely stolen by a group of pirates. I insist you leave at once, before I am forced to do something rash... Please.." She wouldnt look any of them in the eye, she was too shy to even move.

android217
"And she's a nice droid too. But treatment too rash for pirates? I have never heard of such treatment for the lowest people on the food chain," Rex faced made an angry expression. "We could just kill everyone here and disable you. Then what? Something rash would happen to us?"

DangerousBeauty
She bit her lip and tried hard to stand up for the crew and the ship.... Without a captain she was the second in command. 'Come on... Think.. Would would a captain do?' She smiled and clenched her fists, the rocket pannles on the side of the ship then opened and aimed for the pirate ship. "All I'm asking is that you leave us be. I dont want anyone to die and I dont want to waste your time. I'm sure you could be off stealing someone else's android right now."

android217
"But you're right here!" Rex concurred. "And a droid with such beauty could go for a lot on the market right now. You guys don't go cheap, and you'd love our ship. It's so clean and tidy." A pirate laughed slightly and Rex elbowed him. "So what do ya say? We kill everyone here, disable you, and take you aboard our ship?"

DangerousBeauty
She gasped, appauled that he would even sujgest that. "N-Never! I would never let you do that! Why do you want to kill this crew so badly?!" The rockets loaded and waited for her to fire upon the pirate's ship.

android217
"Because I'm getting impatient," Rex roared. "You're lucky I'm even giving you a choice. No matter what you're leaving with us on our ship.. You're only choice is leaving the crew dead or alive."

DangerousBeauty
She was quiet for a moment, the rockets waiting to launch at a flick of her finger. She looked to the crew, then gave a soft sigh. "Alive... I'll go if you only leave them alive. If you harm them I'll shut myself down." The wires disscnected and the fluid started to drain as the chamber sank into the floor. Moments later she crawled out, dressed and dry.

Jedireaper
(Ian looked up at the sky and sighed. "Dammit. I knew I was late!" He took out a gun to shoot himself but ended up dying in fits of coughing and being sick. He was found sometime later by the local authorities who immediately put a call out to any passing transport to pick up the pile of puke at the coordinates they enclosed and dump it into the nearest star or reputable black hole. Unfortunately no-one answered. big grin)

DangerousBeauty
what?)

Jedireaper
(A few days later an alien attack obliteratted the planet. Puke was no-longer the authorities concern.)

Jedireaper
(How should I join this? And as my character pointed out. Sorry for being late sad .)

android217
(everyones on the ship... including me the pirate)

"Everyone up against the wall," Rex ordered and pointed to a pirate. "You... restrain the android."

Jedireaper
(Right.. I don't even understand what happened yet so... Q: How big is the ship and does anyone like Cowboy Bebop?)

DangerousBeauty
we are being attacked by pirates who are trying to steal Melfina. And I like Cowboy Bebop))

Melfina made no move to stop them, but as Jacob walked past to go stand against the wall she slipped a piece of paper into his pocket telling him how to navigate and pilot the ship.

Jedireaper
Ian hid in the oxygen vent under a deck grating as mafia tramped across. "Damn.." He whispered quietly. "Now which vent leads to the cockpit, and which one leads to the lounge? Damn I don't remember.

DangerousBeauty
*bump*

Jedireaper
*knock back*

DangerousBeauty
*bumps again*

Lt. Valerian
Jerek was pressed up against the wall, aggressively. He was thinking what the crew could do next... damned pirates.

DangerousBeauty
She was watching the crew quietly, hoping no one would try anything.

android217
"Now don't be trying anything y'all," Rex smirked. He raised his rifle up to the crew. "Make my day punks... I've been waiting to shoot something all day."

DangerousBeauty
Melfina tensed and looked over at Rex. "Hey, I'm doing as you ask. Don't harm the crew they haven't done anything! You have nothing to shoot here!" It was hard for her to be brave right now.

android217
"You obviously don't know the term 'pirate'," Rex retorted quickly. "We kill what ever is in our way... As long as their's something for us at the finish line."

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and dug her nails into the palm of her hand. "If you hurt this crew I'll bite my tongue and drown in my own blood. I know how to shut myself down. You wouldnt be able to reboot me, my system will fry... Do not hurt anyone on this ship!" She was shaking, but she was trying hard to be brave.... God Pirates were scary.

android217
"Then we'll scrap your body. I'm sure some one will want you," Rex scowled at the android." And this ship will be worth a shiny penny too."

DangerousBeauty
Melfina gulped and descided it was about time she went back to being the quiet one. 'Please... Don't let anyone get hurt.' She thought.

phobos12
((Bump))

I eat kittens
dont bump threads that have been dead for 2 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.